Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F looking for M or FU for TG transformation play

SluttyLizzie

Planetoid
Just to warn anyone reading this, the scene i'm specifically looking for is a bit odd, involving TG transformation, and lots of very rough sex, also degradation and humiliation.

I've got this odd fantasy, where i actually start as a male character, and then through magic, science, or sheer cosmic disaster, get transformed into a female, and then get the shit raped out of me. I just love the humiliation inherent in the whole idea. Anyway, if anyone would be interested in playing this with me, PM me or hit me up at tinysexyliz on AIM or lizziecumslut@hotmail.com for Skype (No voicechat, Text only)

A general idea of the kinks i'm looking for:
very rough sex, including anal, vaginal, and oral
NEED to get cockslapped, also craving Teabagging
light physical abuse (slap me, smack my tits and cunt, pull my hair, shove massive cocks into my tiny holes, you get the drift. no broken bones or whatnot though, no blood, etc)
obscene, nasty, incredibly excessive amounts of cum.
anal virginity
verbal abuse is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.

Edit:: SO, i thought i would add some more specific RP ideas to this thread:

"I REALLY should have done my homework!"

This idea involves myself as a student, and you as a teacher of a Health Class. My character has been warned that the next time I fail to complete an assignment, there will be dire consequences. Of course,
I blow off my homework again, and in response, you decide to transform me, and make me participate in a live-action sex-ed demonstration for the whole class to watch. This would involve a brief female
anatomy lesson, and then a demonstration of some actual sexual acts. Verbal abuse and comments coming from the watching class would be icing on the cake!

"Home sweet Home-maker"

Our characters are room mates. Mine is male, yours is a futa or shemale, although mine will not know this. Your character is very cocky/arrogant, and basically forces my character to do all of the chores, the laundry,
the cooking, the cleaning, etc. Finally, he gets mad enough to lose his cool and blow off some steam by yelling at you. Of course, this is unacceptable, and to teach him a lesson you decide that if he's going to
do the work of a good little house-wife, he might as well look like one. You proceed to turn him into a busty, big-assed girl. Of course, there would be plenty of smut and sex involved, but i'd like this one to feature
a good amount of story as well, having the poor guy's room change along with him, becoming pink and girly, all of his clothes changing to slutty outfits, his PC and game consoles turning into makeup and embarassingly
large sex toys, etc.

I think i'll have more to add later, but thats what i've got so far.

"Alien Abduction"

Your character is an alien. Preferably a humanoid, Shemale alien with a large cock, but i'm open to other ideas. The point is, You're on earth for one reason, to abduct a human female. Maybe you plan to sell her on the Galactic Slave Market, maybe you're looking for the newest subject of an inter-species breeding program, Maybe you're just horny, and you know how good those humans feel on your big dick. Whatever the reason, you attempt to abduct a human female, and through some glitch in your tracking system, you wind up with a male instead. At first, of course, you're terribly dissapointed. But then, LIGHTBULB! Before you left the mothership/fleet/homeworld, your ship got upgraded with an experimental new device, a DNA scrambler. You're pretty sure you can rig it to switch my XY to an XX without much of a problem. Then you'll have a lovely, curvy human female, basically designed to order. Sure, she'll be very confused, incredibly upset, and rather humiliated by her new form....but that's all to the better, right?

** New Scene idea(Bonus points for you if you're interested): "A Whole New World" **

So for this idea, you'd need to be willing to be more of a GM than playing a single character. You would have one sort of main, more important character, that I'll get into, but your job will also be to play the other people in my character's life, that he/she will run into and interact with. My character would start as the oldest brother of a family, Ideally somewhere in his early to mid twenties. Your character would be a younger sibling (either a brother, or a sister who is secretly a well-hung shemale), probably around 18 or so. Your character, tired of dealing with your rather whimpy, dweeby, loser of an older brother, decides it would be MUCH more fun to have a younger sister to "play" with. So, you change me. But you don't just change me. Using magical powers, demonic influence, or maybe even some super-advanced science, you change the world around me too. I wake up in the body you've designed for me, to a life i have hazy memories of. A life where i was born a female, and where everyone knows me as one. A life where I'm younger than you, a 16 year old female. My room is different, my clothes are different. My friends might be the same, but treat me differently, or maybe i'm friends with different people. Your character would basically be a puppet master, influencing the way that everyone in my life interacts with me. You might make it so that my first morning in my new body, Mom comes bustling into my room to read me a long, insulting and humiliating lecture about not being a slut, even though my body looks like it was designed to pleasure cock. Maybe Mom yells at me, or even spanks me for having a bald pussy (Such a naughty girl). Eventually, we might go to school, and you'd make it so that the teachers are openly scornful and insulting to me, or maybe you'd pull a few strings, and the whole football team decides to run a train on me in the locker room. Your "Main" character would of course fuck me at times as well, but you'd also be playing and controling the rest of the world as it went along.

Back
Top Bottom