Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Three Ideas I'm Craving

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
So I've been craving these three ideas that I had come up with. Two of them I came up with a while ago and the second just about a week ago. Now I didn't come up with them completely on my own. The first two were inspired by two hentai games......yes I play hentai games. You can find out more about them here and here. Just a heads up I'm looking for someone that can play both male and female characters and can also play multiple characters. Also it would be nice if you read my rules as well which you can find here.

1. So basically there are these three demonic gloves that were bestow upon the mortal world. They used to be demons long ago and there five of them. However three of them turned against their kind to save mankind. Together they sealed away their brother and mother banishing them to the spectral void. Come present day a small cult group is beginning to break the seal and free them along with other ghosts and demons. Now the demonic gloves and their partners are called to this mansion/castle to stop this cult and put and to an end this once and for all. They'll be three groups. One consistent of all girls, well three 18 year olds and a teacher, another group of teens, probably go to the same school, and one guy who's solo well except for his glove. I really didn't come up with this idea completely.

2. Second idea is a sci-fi setting. We basically live in a world where aliens and humans co exists with one another. However female humans are the more dominate species. Most of them have a strong hate or distrust for aliens because they think they're nothing but perverts and killers which they're are alien races in the universe that are, but not all of them. A very well known Galactic Force trooper was raped and murder by an alien leader of an imperial army and the character I play as has a striking resemblance to the alien. They can almost be mistaken for twins. Now my character is on the run trying to find the real suspect while avoiding the Galactic force. Along the way he'll meet other aliens and humans that will help him clear his name.

3. This idea I had would most likely take place in like a fantasy setting. There would be this small group of monsters. There would be one tentacle monster, a slime, a plant monster, and a goblin. Now these type of monsters get a bad rep because most of them like to do well, 'perverted things' to humans, especially females. These monsters though are not like that. They would rather befriend the humans than harm them. One day they come across a female knight that got attacked by some monsters. They try to help her but get accused of being the ones that attacked and violated her. So now they have to find the ones actually responsible while avoiding the law and hunters that are trying to kill them. They'll also befriend some humans that will help them along the way. I'm fine with playing all the monsters if that's the case. I'm basically looking for someone to play the humans that befriend them, and maybe some of the people going after them.

So yeah....those are the three ideas I'm craving. If you're interested in them and if you have suggestions for them please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom