Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chef and The Gangster (Garnet x Dake21)

Garnet

Super-Earth
'Anna Roten Head Chef' was embroidered delicately over the leftside of her heavy soft bust on a pristine white chef's jacket. The owner on the other hand looked less...pristine. Her long blonde hair was tied into a ponytail but a few stray curls had escaped to frame her cheeks pink from the heat of the kitchen. Her sleeves were scrunched up her arms and an apron that cinched in her waist and made her large bubble butt and wife hips look even bigger was stained with a messy rainbow of food indistinguishable from what dishes they had come from. As usual the kitchen was filled with sound from knives slicing through ingredients, pots bubbling and pans hissing and spitting out fat like angry little dragons. The only noise coming from the chefs however were their quick footsteps and sudden calls concerning timings. Earlier that evening there was a lot more of that and much more cursing done on Anna's part but as far as grand openings went, the final day of their opening week had gone amazingly. The next few days wouldn't be a cakewalk either but the bring tension and stress had been lifted by the slew of good reviews. Currently the staff were replenishing stock and doing prep work for the next evening. Oh and cleaning, lots of cleaning although that was no job for the head chef. Neither was doing this amount of prep work but it was still their first week open and she wanted to make sure everything stayed to her high standards.

"Okay! Well done team! It looks like we survived!" she laughed tugging off her apron and wiping her glistening brow with a cloth to the sound of cheers and laughter that can only come from pure relief after exhaustion. "Remember we still have a way to go but you've all done amazingly well. Go home get some rest and come back tomorrow. Remember our dear owner will be treating us to food and drink at the main restaurant tomorrow so be prepared to be waited on by our old colleagues who have been able to sleep normally this week." she added noticing said owner striding in bringing a louder cheer out of her staff.

"Once again I'd like to personally thank all of you for moving from my flagship restaurant to this new one. All of you performed excellently and tomorrow I expect you to drink our 'dear' head chef under the table." laughed the owner Richie, a man a little shorter than average and a little thin for a restaurant owner, looking almost as exhausted as the rest of the team. They made short work of the clean up with even Richie pitching in to scrub plates much to the staff's amusement before they started filing out. "Anna aren't you coming?" he asked seeing her resting that plump rear on a stool undoing her jacket to show her black strappy top stretched over her fluffy breasts.

"I want to sharpen my knifes and do one more check first. Don't worry I'll lock up." said Anna giving him a little half grin. She was the head chef's sous chef at the flagship restaurant and it had taken him quite a bit of convincing by Richie to spare her for the new place. The blonde didn't think she would be head chef for a couple more years at least so she was extra careful not to mess anything up.

"Are you sure? I know you don't live far but there's rumours saying there's a turf war. Maybe it would be best I walked you home..." he said with a frown as Anna started methodically sharpening a filleting knife knife till its blade started to gleam.

"I'll be fine. I can handle myself plus if its between gangs then it'll stay between them. They've been operating in this area for years and don't tend to rope in random people. Plus my apartment is less than five minutes away. If something gets serious I can just run." she assured him taking out a clipboard from her station and starting to go through the fridges checking off her list. Richie still seemed apprehensive but sighed and tossed her the keys anyway. "Thanks boss~!" she chuckled getting back to work.

It took her a little less than an hour before the blue eyed woman was done with her check and her knives but then just as she had undone her ponytail and shrugged on her coat, she heard a commotion outside. At first she thought it was two cats but then she heard cursing as she stood by the door. Anna nearly screamed when someone was flung against the heavy metal door but held it back and soon heard them move away from the door to the dumpsters. She carefully opened the door just a crack to look out, blue eyes narrowing in anger when she saw one man putting up the fight of his life while two other men wailed on him. He wasn't a pushover clearly but those men were ganging up on him and...oh no...one had a knife.

There wasn't time to think Anna moved grabbing a heavy cast iron pan that had fractured the foot of one poor busboy and edged out the door. None of the men had noticed her yet so she got closer and closer. Just as it seemed the man with the knife had found his opening, she brought the pan down with a sickening crack and a comic bong sound. It wasn't till the man crumpled in front of her that the other two noticed the 5"2 woman holding the pan and it seemed both seemed a little confused. Anna gave the man who had been attacked a look that said 'Well what are you waiting for?' while the his remaining attacked still seemed frozen and confused by her appearance. She just hoped he took his chance!

Zeno Barsotti is one of the higher ups to a local mob that lurked around this part of town. You can definitely tell just by looking at Zeno he isn't someone you should mess with and already give out a "thuggish" type of feel. Though he doesn't usually go after anyone unless they mess with him first or he is order by his mafia boss that is. Zeno used to be a small child begger living and stealing from the streets until one day he find himself in a heap of trouble with the law when he accidentally took property of something valuable from someone from the higher society. He would have been done for if it wasn't for the mafia boss taking him in during the incident and clearing things on his end. Though for the price of that, he would have to served within the ranks of the Mafia Mob until see fit about his duties.

So far, his life been living of ups and downs being a member of the mafia and a higher up one as that. He does have some allies, but at the same time enemies ranging from inside and outside the group. It's not like he was trying to start anything, but sadly when jealously, anger, despair, and so on get to another person about someone else, it can lead them to do crazy things which he could feels could be the reason why he has some enemies here and there. That also could explain that during a supposedly secret meeting between him and few of his superiors was suppose to take place was instead a clever ambush as two members from another mob group attack him instead. Despite it being a two on one assault, Zeno was able to hold his one against them more than they thought as this wasn't his first time being in a scrap fight after all.

However, the numbers game was taking a toll on him a bit especially since they were bringing weapons to the table like knives and guns, but he was capable of fighting them out of their guns while now just dealing with their pocket knives. "Geez..." Zeno said as he looks at his attire and how much he let himself got cut and bruise in certain places, but didn't care much as he could always try to find new clothes with the money he has. "Hope you guys know a good tailor after I get it out of you..." He said wiping away the blood from his lips while staring at the equally or if not more bruise men during the struggle as they glare at the still standing higher up mob. They were a bit hesitant on continuing, but knew they can't stop now after fighting this long and also doing what they were order to boot.

So they went back to the fray of fighting with tan-like skin man as their fighting cause loud noises within the alley and buildings next to them if anyone was in them. Some may think it was some stray cats or dogs, so they probably didn't think it much unless "one" of them knew more to the sound than that. Regardless, Zeno keep bringing the good fight as he keep trouncing the grunts's asses left and right and do his best to one up them. He even threw one of the guys into a pile of garbage cans for good measure and hope it knock him out. However, it would leave him open in that moment as the other thug would grabbed him from behind and put him in an full-nelson-like hold to restrain him. "Bastard! Let me go!" He shouted as he tries to fight out of it and get the guy off of him, but in the meantime the other thug would recuperate from his garbage can toss and get right back up with his knife in hand.

"Hold this, Son of a Bitch and let's get this over with. We continue this more than we need too..." Said the thug with the knife as he gets ready to stab Zeno once the other thug hold's him nice and steady. It seems like this might be the end for the young, brownish-haired man as he semi-accepted his fate while still trying to struggle. Though unbeknownst to any of them, someone was nearby and listening along with seeing the situation at hand to which that person did what the person needed to do and nailed the thug with the knife with a heavy-set frying pan to the shock of them all. The thug fell to the ground unconscious while the other two were speechless about the situation that just transpire as they saw a blonde woman came to the aid of Zeno.

She shouted at him when he was just staring to take advantage now which would snapped him out of his small daze before doing so as he judo flips the guy onto the ground and sending him reeling in pain once more. Now with the newest addition to the situation, the thug didn't have much choice, but to run with his tail between his legs and take his unconscious partner with him as they began running off while shouting "You will pain for this!" before leaving completely out of site. "Fuck you. You guys ambush me." Zeno said in anger as he tries to regain his composure, but admit that he was feeling the side effects of that fight and groaned a bit at his injuries, but it wasn't anything he didn't got within his life before, so it wasn't a big deal to him. Though, he almost forgot someone was by his side as he turned to the female blonde who came to his aide and merely look at her who was staring at him now.

"What?...What is it?" He said looking at her with a tone in his voice as he didn't know what to make of her or what she will do next like call the cops or something.

Anna flinched at the sick crack of skull on iron but didnt soften her glare. With her legs parted firmly planted on the ground, pan raised and deadly look on her face, she certainly looked ready to kill. She wasn't a pushover after All being such a young head chef and being trained in such a ruthless set of kitchens and she wasn't going to allow someone to be killed in front of her. Not without a fight. She didn't realise she was shaking till the other man had been flung over on to the ground. A trembling sigh of relief escaped her when the man hauled the other up and dragged him away like a sack of potatoes. Anna couldn't help but flinch as the man yelled back at them wishing she had covered her face before running out of the kitchen.

The blondes heart was hammering as she finally lowered the pan looking at the injured man in front of her. He was taller than her easily and much...much stronger. Those muscles looked rock hard but she forced herself to stop that train of thought immediately. The stress from the grand opening had left her a little pent up. But this man however attractive was still injured and needed medical attention soon. That was what she told herself but when he turned round, Anna felt the heat rush to her cheeks. Tabbed skin, long sleek hair with red tips and that perfect jaw. He really was handsome.

"H-huh? I'm sorry asre you okay? Please I've got a kitchen here and a first aid kit." said Anna after letting out a frightened squeak when he turned and snapped at her looking confused and suspicious of her. But that was all the hesitation she had shown before the busty chef had walked right up to him. All her fear was gone and she was back to being the no nonsense ruler of her kitchen she was when she picked up that pan. Her hand gently rested on his stomach careful not to hurt him while her arm wrapped around his waist from the side. He would be able to feel the swell of her breasts against his side and her plump hip against him. Then suddenly she was walking sideways and bringing him along with her surprisingly strong and at an angle that was hard to resist against when he was so beat up.

"You can sit at the middle counter top okay?" she said letting him go when they were inside. If he had put up a fight, Anna was too much in her own mind to acknowledge it. Just like when she had a complicated dish, all the steps for treating him were laid out in her mind. The blonde came back from a storage room with a large first aid kit plinking it on the counter She told him to sit at. All around them were the dim shine of chrome and metal from the appliances and counter tops. "Listen I can give you first aid but should I call the police for you? Or an ambulance or both? They didn't take anything valuable did they?" asked the chef handing him an antiseptic wipe. "You should take your shirt off. I'm trained in first aid so I'll check your back. There's painkillers too and a couple heat packs. You're not feeling dizzy or nauseous?" asked Anna ready to move round to his back standing with her hand on her hip waiting for him to strip. Her demeanor was strangely gentle but everything she said was very clearly an order with and underlying hint of a threat if he didn't do as told. Anna didn't tolerate disobedience.

"I'm Anna." she said with a half almost cheeky grin. Now that she was standing still, he could see her curvaceous figure and those watchful blue eyes meeting his directly while she waited for him. Her hair was loose hanging past her shoulders and her chef's jacket was a bit crumpled and splattered with a few dots here and there. She was tired but wasn't wilting with fatigue just yet and her cheeks and lips were slightly linked from the cold outside.

"I am fine, don't worry about it." Zeno said as he brush her off a bit coldly as he still didn't if he should accept her help or not as she might be in for something. "Anyway, I got to go...." Zeno said as he began walking away from her while holding onto one of his injuries he got from the fight preferably the one that was across around his shoulder level. He just wanted to get out of here as fast as he can before authorities arrive and take him in for questioning as that fight was kinda loud and the last thing he wants is to be hauled to jail. Though he would be stopped in his tracks as the woman from early would stand in front of him and tell not to go on with injuries like that out of her own concern. "I told you, I am fine. You can go about your business and pretend this didn't happened one bit." He said groaning a bit in annoyance, but also feeling the string from his injuries.

Though it seems the young lady wasn't having it as she gave him a stern look before latching onto him and putting her arm around his waist and putting another on his stomach gently as she was serious on helping him. "W-What are you doing?! I said I was fine!" He said shouting a bit, but blush on feeling the woman's touch on his body and also now noticing her "features" rubbing against his body as she held him. Without much choice and feeling a bit "stingy" with his injuries, he decided to go along with what the woman wanted from him and take advantage. It was probably the best since he could get free treatment without needing to go to somewhere shady to pay some money, so it was definitely a win for him. However, he will split as soon as his injuries are treated since he doesn't want to over stay his welcome less being found out he is apart of a mob.

As they get inside and he take a seat, she began asking him questions about himself and what he needs to do for his treatment which was making him a bit flustered on the situation of these "20 Questions" scenario he was getting, but dealt with it in his own way. "*Sigh*...Seems like your really not going to let up....Fine, I will take off my shirt, but don't call a ambulance or the police. Just a back alley scuffle. It happens all the time and the authority can't always come to minor stuff like that honestly." Zeno said to her while taking of his shirt slowly while still answering her questions. "Also no I don't need medicine and nothing wrong with my mind or even my body that much I need it." He said before taking off his ripped white T-shirt that was stained with a bit of his blood.

His chest was fully revealed to her to see all the cuts and bruises on it. Luckily they weren't really that serious, just minor injuries at best and if Anna see passed his injuries she would see how much toned his body really is. Staring with his broad shoulders, toned arms, toned chest, and six-pack like abs all complementing his body as if built like a "God" or a "Demi-God" in his case. It wasn't like he was a professional bodybuilder, but she can see for sure that if he was in a fight, he can MOST definitely take care of himself. She can also see he was sporting a wicked dragon tattoo on his left arm that looks as if it was coiling around his entire arm to up around his shoulder and down around his wrists. "Alright, I did it...You can begin the treatment if you want." Zeno said as he sat back down on the counter again.

"Also you can call me....Just "Z"...." Zeno said as he thought about it for a second a bit before giving it out to her. He didn't trust her fully enough to tell his whole name outright especially if she tries to call the cops and tell them who he really is.

"No you're clearly hurt." she disagreed ignoring his protests. "I'll be worrying about you all night if I don't help you so that's that." said Anna as she blocked his path still with the pan held tightly in her grasp and a glare on that pretty face. "Well I'll be the judge of that now don't squirm." sighed the blonde just tightening her hold on his squashing her breasts against him while her hand on his stomach gripped his shirt tightly. It was then that she noticed that little flush on his face. Now that was just adorable. If he wasn't hurt she would definitely take the opportunity to tease and play with him.

She let him sit on the counter when he was sure he wasn't going to run and brought back a large first aid kit getting out antiseptuc, cotton balls, plasters, bandages and heat gel. The Chef froze though when he removed his shirt. He was even more muscular than she had imagined and not the steroid induced muscles either. With that ever present glare he certainly looked like her ideal type too. Her eyes followed the Dragon up his arm gently touching it and stroking up its back before she broke out of her thoughts. "Its so cool. Oh you should probably have some sugar before you go. You haven't really lost much blood but you do need waking up a bit if you insist on going home tonight." She said without a hint of shame for feeling him up.

Soon she was back in that calm calculating mind set of hers as she dabbed antiseptic on to cotton balls. "Sorry but this might sting. If you're a good boy I'll give you an extra big slice of cake" teased Anna with a playful little grin before dabbing at his cuts. Some just needed cleaning so she left them but he had a few that needed plasters too. Her fingers ran over his abdomen checking for any scrapes or swelling and couple feel extra heat where bruises would probably appear tomorrow. The cut on his shoulder was easily bandaged all while Anna had a look of razor sharp focus on her face. She didn't even brush away the few blonde locks that had fell over her face while she worked on him before moving round to his back. Nothing serious but some nasty bruises.

Anna grabbed the heat gel pouring it on her fingertips before starting to massage it into his shoulders. He was a little difficult to get to when sitting on the counter so she had to press against his back for a bit to get at them. Her hands were gentle on his bruises smearing and gently rubbing the gel in that send heat into his sore muscles. She did his arms too before coming back round to his front and using both arms to rub in the gel more like a massage across his stomach before dealing with the rest of his bruises. Suddenly her hand was on his chin making him look straight at her a few inches from her face while she rubbed at that final bruise on his cheek. "All done. You sure take care of yourself when you aren't fighting in alley ways huh?" she asked with a little smirk maybe a bit flirty with him before she let go of his chin.

Anna could feel how warm her own cheeks were as she went to the fridge retrieving two slices of thick chocolate cake joining him on the countertop. "Here eat up. There was nothing really serious for me to kiss better Just Z." She said taking a forkful of cake handing him his "Unless you want me to of course." She teased sitting close to him giving a soft moan at the taste of the cake. It was one of her favourite receipes but it was so popular she didn't get to eat it all that often. "Do you live far?" asked the blonde.

Zeno pretty much ignore the pain for the most part while having a few groans here and there, but he been through worse than this, so he it was normal for him. While she was treating him, she comment about his tattoo which he tried to move away from her touch and sight as he didn't want her to see it much. "It's nothing...And I am not really a sweet eater....I don't mind them, but kinda eat different type of things." He said lowly a bit while he kept still for her to continue treating him with as much of the medicals that she has from using the cotton balls to heat gels that she was using to massage his toned upper body. Zeno couldn't help, but brush a bit to Anna's helpfulness and wasn't really used to stuff like this from anyone especially from a woman's end.

She promise to give him a slice of cake when she is done which made him irritated as it feels like she was treating him like a child. "Don't patronize me like I am a kid...I don't need a reward to make me feel good..." He said groaning a bit while waiting for her to be finish. When she does, she would go to the restaurant's fridge and get enough cake for both of them to eat with together. She happily gave him his share while having her own before she began eating and sitting right next to him while also asking him if he lives far from here. Zeno just sweatdropped to the situation before going "What the hell" in his mind before chowing down on his own piece of cake. "Thanks....Also that's a secret on where I live. Not going to tell someone I just met that, but I do live around the city at least. That's all you need to know." He said as he continue eating.

"Though, more importantly....Who are you and you do realize you made trouble for yourself on getting into other's business. What if those two assholes come back and wreck your place and do something bad to you? Aren't you scared of the repercussions?" He said staring at her while she was eating her food still.

"That's okay. The chocolate cake I make uses a bit of dark. Its richer than it is sweet. " she said seeing him looking more uncomfortable. It was probably rude to touch his tattoo but it was so remarkably detailed that she couldn't help herself. Anna was gentle but very precise and the look of focus on her face wasn't exactly one of a caring bleeding heart. It was a little intense but not unpleasant as she tried to ignore how strong he felt under her hands. Of she was touching him a little more than nessary...well that was her business.

"Don't assume I'm going to baby you. I hate repeating myself but this is so you make it home awake. Women are less likely to like overly defensive guys you know." smirked Anna after rolling her eyes at him. A laugh nearly made the blonde spit out her cake at his answer. "Damn I didn't ask for your address and don't tell me what I need to know. What I'm asking is do you live in walking distance or do you want a cab? You could always crash at mine but heh...you don't seem the type." laughed Anna only letting her irritation come out a little before it was gone. Her body had been aching for hours but now with nothing to do, she was finally able to feel the brunt of it in her legs. He could see her discomfort in the way she was gingerly rolling her ankles and flexing her feet.

"I've lived in this area most of my life. I've run gang members out of my families restaurant since I could hold a knife. I can handle myself but that said, I keep a low profile. You think those two would be able to recognise me without the pan? There's a lot of blondes round here. Besides if I hadn't come out I'd have let you die. I'm not prepared to live with something like that on my conscience." she explained taking another bite of cake giving him a half smile. "I'll be scared if they come back but I'm not the only one who work here you know. I'd like to see those two go up against some of my chefs surrounded by knifes, fire and pans even heavier than this one. I can't focus on the what ifs so I'm just happy I didn't find you bled out in the alley."

Anna finished her cake putting her plate in a plastic tub, she wasn't washing anything tonight. She would do it in the morning. "So walking, cab or my place?" she asked crossing her arms under her heavy breasts that just made them seem juicer and more grabbable. "You can still wait at mine for the cab. Its probably best to make it look like you were never here."

"Whatever...." Zeno said as he continue eating the cake while enjoy the taste of it. "Hmmm....This cake ain't half bad...Though what can I expect since this is a fancy restaurant after all." Zeno said looking around the joint a bit. "I can already tell you work here since you brought me in here and knew where to get the stuff located." He said turning to her a bit before talking how defensive he is and about how she is only asking on how far he lived from here. "You could say it's both...That's all I can say about it." Zeno said as he look away from her a bit before she comments about him to stay at her place if he needs it which made him turn to her and look at her a bit funny. "Your actually inviting a stranger you just met to your place that fast? I understand hospitality, but that seems way "too convenient"..." He said staring at her.

"Is this a trap or something that you want from me? Cause why would you go that far to take me to your place? For all you know, I could be a thug or bad guy secretly who could take advantage of you and your hospitality." He said chuckling a bit as he tries to mess with her, but of course he wasn't serious about it. He unlike other people in the "underworld" have his standards and morals, so he know how far to take things and know when to stop too. He then overhears during her talk on about how she is used with dealing with thugs like the one outside and wanting to protect her family business that they were sitting in along with her reasons for helping him out. "Tch...I would have been fine. I been through scrapped like these before. It's life." He said shrugging about it as he was about to be finish with his cake.

"Also I refrain from what you doing too much as while you might not think they will come after you for some scraps and think they won't found you with the population of people, you will be surprise how "bad" the underworld can be with people like that. You shouldn't risk your life over protecting a business you guys can just rebuild on." Zeno said as he gives her a bit of advice, but it wasn't like he was touch by her kindness that much or anything, just out of simple pity is all. Zeno soon finished his cake around the same time as Anna did and began putting his plate down on the counter as he try to relax a bit before getting off the counter. "Whelp....Thanks for the hospitality, but I need go now..." He said rubbing the back of his head as he start to leave before hearing what she said which made him turn to her a bit.

"Your really want me to stay by your side after we just met?...Is this a crush thing or something? Would you really do this just for anyone?" He said staring at her, but was a bit intrigued by her idea. "I honestly don't want people to know I was here...So maybe it might be for the best....Though, still hesitant about staying with you..." He said while blushing lightly on seeing her massive breasts jiggly while she was crossing her arms and getting a bit near him as it seems she was content of wanting him not to go out in the condition he was in from his injuries. "Ummm....Uhhh....Where do you even live at for one though?" He said staring at her while trying not to look at anywhere else on her body except her face.

"Damn right. Best food in the city. Yeah I work here." snorted Anna with a little smirk. Of course it tastes good, it was her recipe. It was her kitchen. Everything had to be perfect before she would even consider serving it. "That's fine. You need to relax but I guess I'd be jumpy if two guys beat me up in an alley." she sighed swinging her legs slightly. She wanted him to be safe and hated thugs that made the area more dangerous. "Convenient for you maybe." she said raising her eyebrow at him. "I'll be having my couch used by a stranger called Z."

"And why would I want to trap you? I could have just let you be stabbed. As if I even have time to make plans outside of work. .." grumbled the blonde. "If you were you wouldn't have been such a baby about getting some help now would you?" she said teasing him back although it did look like she was hiding something. "That risk isn't enough for me to stop fighting. I'm not going to do anything stupid like tonight for a while but the restaurant business is cut throat. If something goes South lots of people can lose their jobs and the poor owner could go bankrupt." she explained.

"Ha well aren't you confident. You're cute...very cute but honestly...I don't really want to be alone tonight...like you saaid they could come looking for me and that thought will keep me up. If you stay over then we'd be even too..." said Anna finally coming clean after stroking his jaw with a blush on her cheeks. She didn't like feeling vulnerable. "Actually...I live in the apartment block at the end of the alley. That's why I don't want to go by myself. Its easy to get trapped. It's your fault for making me paranoid." mumbled Anna walking away from the talk tanned man him grabbing her jacket. "So are you coming?" she asked looking at the buttons on her jacket rather than at him. She felt a little awkward. She had wanted to play thinking he was attractive off as a joke but in all honesty...she wanted him even if his personality left much to be desired. Still her main reason was that he had got in her head a little and she wanted a bit of protection.

"Either way we'll be walking in the same direction." said Anna opening the door for him and turning off all the lights. She didn't know if he was going to come with her or not but she was starting to look just a little nervous. She locked the door behind her before quickly walking down the alley past the dumpster. Opposite the long alley was Anna's apartment building but she seemed to hang back a little looking for anyone about before she was going to leave the alley. Her apartment lobby was dark as she entered the lift having to type in a code before it took her to her floor.

Her apartment wasn't small but it wasn't too big either. Just cosy with a kitchen diner and a living room with two large sofas. There were two doors, one to the decent sized bathroom and the other to her bedroom with her large bed in the center. All kinds of books were in stacks in every other surface. Some were nobles but most concerned food, cooking or receipes.

"I wasn't getting my ass kicked. Didn't you see those chumps? They are in worse shape than I am. Would have been fine on my own." Zeno said being a little defensive as the last thing he wants was others to see him as "weak" person at all. "Also I don't know if I want to go if I am going to sleep on a couch, but better than sleeping on the streets...." Zeno said shrugging about it, but was thinking about his past and how he doesn't honestly want to go back to those old times living on the streets for real. He soon snapped out of it when Anna call out to him with her comment on him trusting her. "You be surprise how someone look innocent on the outside and get you when your guard is down. If you seen certain streets around the city, you should know that." Zeno said staring at her.

"Though...Thanks I guess for not just watch to help me out, but again could have handle it." He said as he was passive aggressive with his comment like saying what he truly meant, but seemingly taking it back due to his pride a bit. Zeno overhears on her struggles of she does for herself and the restaurant she works in. He didn't think a place like this was suffering since the food taste really good. He then felt her hand rubbing his jaw while they she proclaims on not wanting to be alone tonight due to fearing those guys coming back. The moment made Zeno blushed a bit before removing his face away from her and crossed his arms over her situation. "*Sigh*...I guess...I can help you out if that's the case, but only for tonight and I still might leave early, you know?" Zeno said with his "conditions" as he looks at her sternly somewhat.

Once the "conditions" were alright, Zeno saw Anna walk away to prepared herself to leave while getting her jacket first. During the process, she continue talking and telling him her reasons of why she wants him along as her protector. When she was done preparing, they began to leave together as Zeno didn't really have much choice and decide to go along with her a bit while longer. Though he honestly hope no one he knows spot him with her or anyone that she knows as wasn't even supposed to be in this area in the first place. They soon reached her humbled home and so far, it wasn't all that bad and was quite decent enough. "Not a bad place you got here, I'll say that much." He said looking around the joint as he came along inside with her.

"Sure I saw them but I also saw them about to stab you. As strong as I'm sure you are, you're not stronger than a knife." she snorted crossing her arms. She would have risked her neck if he wasn't in danger after all. "Oh you want to sleep in the bed with me?" asked the blonde with a playful little grin that turned softer. "And obviously I won't be putting you out on the streets in any case." she added "Yes that I know but you don't seem all that sweet to begin with. Unless you do want something from me?" asked the blonde tilting her head to the side curiously.

"I guess you could have but you're welcome." grinned Anna resisting the urge not to giggle while she slipped on her jacket. She pouted at him when he suddenly moved away out of her grip. "That's fine but don't leave too early. You'll miss breakfast and I'd feel guilty if I let you walk me home and leave without feeding you." said the blonde starting to understand him just a smidge more and quite liking what she saw. Anna kept close to him as they walked back to hers pressing her hip against his when they were in the lift together.

"Heh thanks. Its not much but its home. I'll get you some blankets. The drinks cabinet is in the corner of the kitchen if you want anything." she called going into her room and coming back with some pillows and a thick warm duvet. "You can use the shower too if you want to? Oh and...the bed is still on offer." said Anna getting herself a glass of wine adding that last part when she was reaching past him for a glass. "I only have leftovers but there's enough for a decent snack if you want some...ah Coq au Vin. It roast chicken in a creamy sauce with bacon." offered Anna looking a little nervous as she went to lock the door. It wasn't everyday she knocked a thug out cold after all. "Also...sorry for bombarding you with questions. I guess I'm still a little shook up even though I wasn't fighting. A long day I guess." apologised the chef curling up on the sofa without the bedding and taking a long sip of her wine letting rich flavour wash over her tongue and leave the very slightest burn at the back of her throat.

Zeno groaned to her being so touchy and verbal with him as they continue spend time with one another. It was almost like they were a married couple or something, but that would be laughable to him to be able to try to bag a woman like her especially that easy despite how "close" she was being lately with him. "Now that we are here, you can let go of me now..." He said moving away from her. "Don't worry, I'll still be here to protect you, but don't think it be wise to stand close to your "protector" if he can't do anything to help you out and bring you near the danger." Zeno said as he went to seat on one of the couches and try to relaxed a bit since he would be obviously sleeping there after all. Zeno watched her leave to get few things for him while telling him where to get some drinks if he was thirsty.

"Thanks...I am fine." He said before soon blushing a bit when she comment on him sharing a bed with her. "You really are a "piece of work" are you?" He said groaning at her teasing as he doesn't know if she that serious or just a big whole jokester. She soon came back with something he could eat as a snack as she gave him leftover dish called "Coq au Vin". Despite it being already munched on, it look quite delicious to the eyes as Zeno could feel himself growling from his stomach which he tried to hide from Anna's ears. "Hmmm...Thanks. It look quite fancy...Despite you having dibs on it before though..." He said as he prepare himself to eat while listening and conversing with Anna. She brought a rich-looking wine with her and place it on the table as she use it to help drink away her worries a bit.

"It's fine and I told you it can be scary if your not careful. Though if your lucky the men probably won't remember you after how hard we nail their heads, so you might be in the clear maybe." He said trying to conform her the best that Zeno knew how, but he knew how scary the world can be if your not prepared for it.

"Ah...sorry. I guess I feel safer when I'm near you." shrugged Anna after quickly moving back with a bright blush on her face. "Oh heh I wasn't expecting you to be so into your role as protector...still I'm glad you're here...I'm glad you're alright." yawned the chef stretching her body out as she flicked on the heating. Anna arranged the pillows and sheets as best she could on the couch. He would be comfortable if she had just dumped them in a pile but she wanted to at least show some concern for him and his comfort since he was so beat up.

"Well if you change your mind don't hesitate to get something." she smiled before giving him a grin and a laugh at his groan that lit up her face even as her smile became a smirk. "I guess I am but in my defence, I haven't been around such a handsome man in quite a while." said the blonde wondering just how serious she was with her offer. If it was just sleeping in the same bed then yes, she would let him in but what if it was more? Obviously it wouldn't be, he hardly seemed the type, but there was a small part of her that maybe hoped for more. Still she didn't think 'Z' would be the one to cure this dry spell.

"Its fine. If I want more I can make it. Its very easy to cook, its just getting the seasoning right that's tricky. Eat up." smiled Anna with a warmer expression after hearing his stomach growl. She loved feeding people and seeing their expressions shift when they tasted something good.

"Well...fingers crossed for mild brain damage. I guess it was pretty dark in the alley too... I'll just have someone walk me home for a while." sighed Anna knowing one of her chef's would be perfect for the job but deciding on the far less intimating owner instead. Bringing home one of her coworkers felt a bit inappropriate until they had been working under her for longer and saw her completely as their boss. Anna took another long sip of wine feeling herself start to relax before looking over at him.

"I better get to bed unless you suddenly feel talkative? Try to get some rest and thanks for walking me home." she yawned standing up and giving him a soft peck on the cheek before stretching and heading towards her bedroom.

"If I had a issue with talking to you, I would have said it. No need to feel that intimated by me." Zeno said with a bit of a mouthful of food. "If you want to talk, I don't mind. Just be sure to keep your hands where I can see them." Zeno said as he told her how he felt about having her sticking around and continue conversing with him. "Oh by the way...You have any more of that alcoholic drink or something? If we are going to talk for a bit at least, I know you probably won't some alcohol to go with it to help lighten the mood I guess?" Zeno said shrugging about as he is close to finishing his meal. He didn't know why he was so hooked onto the leftovers of a meal, but he somehow couldn't get enough of the delicious sensation. Plus, he also haven't had dinner today that could contribute why he was acting like this.

"Also....I am done with the food. Thanks for the meal." Zeno said as he shown a finished plate to her on the table. "I don't have to pay for anything I eat from you right? I know your a chef and all, but hope this wasn't some clever ploy to make me give a lot of money for all the things you handed to me to eat." Zeno said turning to her. "Also no offense, but for someone who saying her restaurant is falling on hard times, your place doesn't look half-bad honestly. Seems like your work place still have some money to spare, so how are things problematic for you guys? Just curious is all." He said while looking up at the ceiling thinking about it. "Better not be a sob story to try to real me in to your place for something?" He said teasing her a bit while going back to relax on the couch.

"Oh? I see then. Heh I don't like forcing people to talk but if you're fine then I won't hold back." smiled Anna stopping at the door and turning to face him."Oh and to be honest...you don't really intimidate me. So far you've struggled to decline my help so much that I've had to force it on you and you would have had me at your mercy in that alley if you wanted. \here I have nosy neighbours." smiled the chef stretching her arms up hearing a satisfying click before curling on the sofa with him grabbing a bottle of wine on her way. "Good thinking." she smiled pouring him a glass along with one for herself.

"Did you like it? It'll give me an idea what to make you for breakfast...sorry if I'm a bit...too much. I just love feeding people and you kind of brought out all my protective instincts when I saw you hurt." apologised Anna looking a little sheepish as she took a long sip swirling the wine over her tongue before swallowing. "Haha no, think of it as a way to get you addicted and make you a regular." she giggled shifting to better relax against her plush couch.

"Well I'm not the owner. I was head sous chef at the owners first restaurant but he promoted me and put me in charge of this one. It was always his dream to start a chain but...a second restaurant is risky. If it fails thats so much time and money thrown away. Even high class places only have small profit margins when everything is paid for. We actually just finished our opening week but we don't have the reviews yet either...Lots of uncertainty but lots of potential to succeed. I want to run a kitchen just as spectacular as the flagship restaurant." explained Anna between sips of wine turning to face him better letting his teasing draw another laugh out of her. "Ha I don't knee sob stories, you'll be hooked once I give you a fresh meal." she joked as a flush spread on her cheeks.

"So Z...what can I ask you? Favourite food?" teased the blonde letting her thigh brush his giving him a good natured smile. She wasn't going to force information out of him.

"Hmph....Could be I could have let you think that while you led me here to your place though. You be surprise of how many people will trick and swindle you if your not careful, but it's a bit touching your that open on giving a handout to others when you can I guess..." Zane said while rolling his eyes a bit while waiting his glass of wine before she eventuality gives it to him. "Again, It was pretty nice despite being a leftover meal. If you cook like this as the head chef or something, why you feel your business is struggling with food like these? Don't have enough ingredients around to make all your different recipes?" Zane said turning to her while taking a sip of his wine while hearing her issues on why everything is the way it is. "I see, that kinda sucks. Sorry to hear that." He said shrugging about it while he continue drinking his wine.

"My favorite food? Why asking something like that?" Zeno said as he turned to her while moving a bit to keep his distance when feeling her body slightly touching his. "Well if you really want to know....My favorite food I guess is....Pizza honestly...And that's not because I am part Italian. Pizza is just universally good to anyone from any race or religion can enjoy." Zeno said as he talk a bit passionately about it before realizing how he was acting and fake coughed to regain his composure. "Anyway....Why your interested on knowing about my favorite food? You plan on cooking something like that next or someday to please me? If so, you really have fallen for me hahah..." He said staring at her while taking occasional seeps from his wine and could feel a hint of being "tipsy" the more he drinks.

"True but I trust my instincts." she replied simply rolling her eyes. He clearly had a tough occupation if he had to think so many steps ahead. Anna on the other hand needed to trust herself and have lighting quick reactions in the kitchen and build relationships of trust and loyalty just as fast. She couldn't exactly feed a restaurant herself after all.

"I've been stabbed in the back myself but it'd be kind of sad to let that make me constantly suspicious." said Anna giving him a happy little grin at the compliment. "Thank you"

"Its not struggling. Its just that opening a restaurant is a lot of money. Doesn't matter how good the food is, it won't be making a profit for quiet some time yet. That means if anything hurts our reputation right now, things could fall through." she repeated before giving him a smile and sipping her wine. "Ah its okay. I mean the first restaurant was super popular so fingers crossed we'll get plenty of customers."

"I'm a chef. It tends to leave a better impression on me." giggled the blonde looking up at him no minding how their legs were pressed against each others. "Haha well I certainly can't disagree. I've never eaten a bad pizza. Its one of the few foods I can eat even if its swimming in salt and grease and is amazing when its fresh. Its so much fun to cook and it smells so good too." agreed Anna resisting the urge to laugh at his embarrassment deciding to let some of her own passion out to make him feel more at ease.

"We'll I have been forced into a culinary rut so to speak, I've only had time to cook what's on the menu and I would like to cook for someone. You don't mind getting some food to take away right?" she asked with an awkward little laugh looking a little sheepish as she admitted her motives before that feline smirk returned to her lips. "Well you're so dashing how could I not fall for you." she smirked stroking his chest and moving closer to him till she stopped teasing. "In all honesty, you are kind of nice to talk to mn~ and very warm." yawned the chef curling up against his chest trying not to lay on his arm after she topped up her wine.

"Why not try getting some loans or favor then if it's that strict to the point one mistake can lead to your ruin? Doesn't sound like a "safe" job to me, no offense." Zeno said as he soon finished drinking his wine and place the glass down. "Well for your case, you better hope so. Also I think I have enough wine for now. It be bad if I get drunk and do something stupid." Zeno said as he put his arms back in a cross again, but flinched a bit when he felt her body getting a bit closer to his again as their legs's sides rub against each other. "Your getting awfully close for comfort..." Zeno said as he turned to her before hearing what she said about pizza. "You could make vegetarian pizza if your afraid of it being too greasy or salty for you then. "What you mean to take away? Your giving me food when I leave or something?" He said looking at her.

It was then she started to compliment him a bit more while bringing her body close to his, causing him to blush. "W-What you doing? Stop..." He said as he tries to move away, but Anna would keep him close as she lay her head against his should while stroking his chest gently. "Thanks for the compliments, but you really don't need to flatter me..." Zeno said as she lay against him. "Also it seems like your getting tired right now? You want to go to bed now?" Zeno said seeing her yawn while clinging onto his body. The mafia man didn't know what to make of this as he never been a spot like this before. He has mingle with the ladies before, but he usually been a lone wolf of the mafia world, so being this close to a woman was new experience for him.

"I never claimed it was. Its something you have to fight for. Besides its not like we'd be able to pay that loan back if this place isn't successful. I've never said we're doing badly or about to go under, its just a risk you have to take if you want to advance in this industry. It won't be as if I can't get a job if the place fails, won't be my cooking that does it, but I love my job and my staff so I'm going to stick it out no matter what happens." she said feeling the wine start to effect her as her speech became slightly more relaxed.

"Mn I guess so. I'll finish my glass and join you. I hate wasting good wine." smiled the blonde starting to snuggle up to him with her wine. "Ha...I meant that even bad pizza still tastes pretty good." she snorted thinking maybe he had had too much wine after all, or maybe he really was this awkward. Anna couldn't decide yet.

"If I still like you in the morning then yes. You don't look like you get a lot of good meals." she said yawning softly as her breasts rubbed against his arm. "Mn? What do you mean?" asked the blonde glancing up at him in confusion but not moving her body away from his by an inch while those skilled fingers rubbed patterns into his chest. "Sweetheart if I flattered people I'd be out of a job." she giggled wrapping an arm round his waist cuddling him like a teddy bear. She felt so cold and he was so warm...

"Yeah...I'm so tired." sighed the chef nuzzling her face against his shoulder not knowing how much she was spoiling him. She hadn't moved at all and seemed to be just holding him tighter. Her cheeks were warm, still flushed from the wine she had now finished, but those small slightly calloused hands had a chill to them. "You feel like an oven...Its so nice." she smiled adorable with her mussed hair falling over her eye and body flush against his side.

"Yeah....Your really drunk for sure if your saying all that stuff to me....Whatever..." Zeno said blushing slightly before slowly removing himself off of her gently before getting right up. "Come on, off to bed with you. I doubt you want to sleep on the couch here especially since it's where I am suppose to sleep. Don't think it has enough space for the two of us when it comes to laying down and sleeping." Zeno said explaining to her while he looks down at her. "Can you walk?..." He said staring down at her before seeing she was too tipsy to try it or even want to do that. "Of course you can't....You just drink...*Sigh*...Alright, you can cling on me, but only to help you up. Don't get any "ideas"..." He said looking down at her while trying to be stern with her, but doesn't seem to have much affect in the state she was in at the moment.

"Now hold still as I hold you up since you can't walk at all." He said as he began putting his arms around her and lifting her in a princess carry position. "Hold still as we head to your bedroom.....Actually, where is your room? First time here, so I don't know where to head into even though I could check each room, but something tells me you would like to head to your room right away than waste time with that." He said turning to her while he walk away from the living room area in her arms. 'Geez, how could my day went from just a ambush meeting to something like this in such a small timespan?...' Zeno said within his mind while sighing to himself as he began contemplating his thoughts about today.

"Well I am a chef. Alcohol dulls the taste buds so I don't drink all that often..." Pouted the chef before adding "Doesn't mean I don't mean what I say though... makes me more honest really. It's not like I'd be able to talk to a handsome guy like you under normal circumstances." She shrugged looking slightly hurt as he seemed to be irritated at her. "You could sleep with me my bed has enough room." She yawned looking up at him with a little smile cheeks flushed and lips wet from the wine.

"Huh? Cling to you?" She asked sitting upright and looking up at him adorably confused and feeling so warm and sleepy. She was about to say she could walk when he stood up in front of her and held his arms out. "Okay..." She said giving a soft squeak as his muscular arms wrapped around her body making the little flirt of a chef flush and allow herself to be lifted in to his arms. Anna cautiously held on to his chest as if she was afraid that Zeno was going to drop her. Soon after the initial surprise of being lifted, the curvy blonde curled happily into his arms pressing a light kiss on his cheek. "It's that door on the left. I'm sorry if I made you angry..." She murmured softly pouting and letting him take her to her room without anymore teasing.

"I'm sleepy..." Murmured to the blonde chef snuggling into his chest, her hot breath teasing his chest as she let out a sigh. "Can you get my pajamas?" She asked after entering her room. It smelt faintly of citrus and had a large double bed, a vanity mirror and small wardrobe.

"Geez...Your compliment way too much, you know that? You must really like me then if your going that far in every angle. Not even regular nice people are this courteous like this." Zeno commenting as they continue walking up the stairs before getting a light kiss on the cheek from the drunken chef which caused Zeno to blushed more. "Quit it, will you?!..." He said groaning a bit while having a blush on his face form the kiss. "Your so....."Affectionate"...." He said, but didn't seem like an insult as he said it to her. He then overhears her saying where he room is and just nod about it. "Thanks for the direction." He said as he began taking an left as they just got to the hallway upstairs. Once they reach in front of her door, he opened it right up and began heading on inside.

"We are here, so you don't have to cling on me much now. Going to drop you on your bed." He said as they head towards her bed and he did just that, but of course in a gentle-like matter. "Pajamas? Why can't you get it? Don't think I should go around snooping for what you wear for bras and underwear. There are boundaries that your "bodyguard" can only do, you know?" Zeno said crossing his arm at her as she lay in bed. "Though where you even put it for one thing? Your room is quite big than I expected." He said looking around the interior of it. "Heh...Even though you say your struggling, but I know some people who would kill for an place like this." He said grinning about it a bit as if he was thinking something "mischievous" and planned on doing, but quickly changed his toned once he overheard what Anne wanted to say to him next.

"Maybe I do or maybe I'm used to being around nicer people than you." She replied curling up in his arms with a little yawn nuzzling against his neck little her warm breath tickle him. The blonde did put a bit of distance between him and herself as he seemed to angrily hiss at her. The chef actually looked hurt in her drunken state although the blush on his cheeks was a welcome sight. "Do you not like me being affectionate?" she asked reaching up and brushing a few strands of his dark hair behind his ear. Her emotions seemed very quick to change once she had a drink.

"Okay..." she pouted but still obediently let him go flopping back on her bed with a drunken giggle. This week had hit the chef hard but it seemed like all her hard work would be soon rewarded. That wasn't enough to banish her exhaustion for now though. "Cause I'm sleepy." she smiled before giving a hum. "I guess that's best."

Anna tugged off her belt and shimmied her pants off her hips showing off those thick hips and the side of her plump rear before sipping off her chef's jacket leaving her in a tight black vest.

"Ha...I said the restaurant was struggling. I've worked my ass off for years in the worst jobs in the kitchen before I moved up. Even if this place goes under I know I'll be fine, I know I'll get another job but...this is the first time this has been my kitchen. So I won't let it go down without one hell of a fight." she said hugging a pillow to her chest as she sat up.

"I hope you're not one of those people, cause you've already seen what I can do with a pan." said Anna with a smirk before slipping her curvy body under the sheets. "Can you tuck me in Z?" she asked with a soft pout.

Zeno have Anna space after fetching her pajamas she needed and place it on her bed. He turned the other side and gave her time to undress and change while trying to not look at her body within her. "I am going outside if this going to take long. Beside I know you need your privacy, don't you?" He said as he was about to go outside before Anna soon call out to him. He turned around to see that she was already done changing and went under her bed sheets, but wanted someone to tucked her in though. "Really? How old are you?" Zeno said crossing his arms, but soon realize she was still drunk from the drinking, so decide to go with what she wanted. He came to her side and began fixing the covers around her body while making it comfortable for her as she lays underneath it.

"Comfy now? Anything else you want, your Majesty?" He said teasing her while he finished fixing her covers. "Also good to know your have your objective nice and clear in case your current job tanks." He said as he began walking away from her while he shrugs his shoulders. "In a world like ours, we need to care for ourselves more than others. While you think it's good to care for others at time, you should think more of your own if you don't want bad things to end up down your way. Though just my opinion from experience on my side. Survival of the fittest sometimes, you know?" He said before crossing his arms together. "So seriously, anything else you want or should I head downstairs and get some rest myself now?" He said turning his head backwards a bit to look at her.

"I don't mind. You seem to straight laced to touch me anyway." She yawned slipping on her pajamas snuggling into her pillows. The chef have him a soft smile while waiting for him as her eyes ran over his injuries. He was lucky to be alive, if those two had stabbed him like they planned to, she doubted they would have just taken their chances by doing it once. She would have found a corpse and she was very glad she had decided to stay late.

"Same age as you just not so stubborn. I like to be taken care of by handsome guys like you." She teased with a blush on her cheeks, even after a drink she still got a little flustered. Anna rested back with a little smile on the pillows as he tucked her in pressing a soft kiss to his cheek before he moved back.

"Hehe very comfy. Just for you to get a good night sleep Z." She replied sleepily. "You're right... But I still want help where I can. I don't think I can stop." Yawned the chef "I'm glad I helped you for example. You're nice..."

Her body stretched out without undoing his work tucking her in. Laid under the covers sleepy, a little drunk and looking up at him with concern and warmth made the normally intimating chef look like a kitten trying not to not off. "No, you should get some rest but the offer is still open. You don't seem like the cuddling your though." She smiled impishly.

Back
Top Bottom