Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weirdest/Funniest Things Partners Have Done in RPs

A fellow roleplayer-friend and I were recently sharing funny, weird (and sometimes cringe-worthy) things roleplay partners have done/written in an RP. Some of our stories were absolutely hysterical!

Whether or not they resulted in the end/termination of demise of the role play is irrelevant. This thread is intended to share those stories WITHOUT insult, defemation, and finger-pointing or name-dropping. :)

My stories to share:
1) I once had a partner who accidentally featured a modern product that didn't exist in the era of our roleplay. It was a historical slip-up but we ran with it, in the end.

2) One time I RP'ed with a partner who's character was a "minute-man" and would ejaculate in erotic scenes within the first post. (This was not something that was discussed prior, this was something I discovered mid-RP!)

3) On the total opposite spectrum, I've also RP'ed with a partner who's character *NEVER* came during sex scenes. The scenes would drag on foreverrrrr and his character would never "finish". Also something discovered mid-RP!

This one's my favorite:
4) My RP partner killed his character once. And then wanted to take up the mantle of a new character to continue the roleplay. Super bizarre, also not discussed. Guess he thought it was a good idea? LOL?

-

WHAT ARE YOUR STORIES? :D

1. Once I was doing a stepmom/stepson rp, and three posts in he was like "Fuck me, Mommy!" I think I puked in my mouth a little.

2. This one needs a bit of context: So, we are writing this erotically charged interrogation scene between two characters that sort of hate each other, but also want to bang. On top on that, the female character is feeding the male character her blood, adding to the sexual tension in the scene. It had previously been established that he could heal her bite wounds with his tongue, so when she finished questioning him, she told him to "Lick it." My partner took this to mean she was demanding oral from his character, who obediently complied. So in my mind, my character was standing there, holding her bloody wrist out for him to seal, and instead, he started licking at her crotch. :D

xanaphia said:
1. Once I was doing a stepmom/stepson rp, and three posts in he was like "Fuck me, Mommy!" I think I puked in my mouth a little.

2. This one needs a bit of context: So, we are writing this erotically charged interrogation scene between two characters that sort of hate each other, but also want to bang. On top on that, the female character is feeding the male character her blood, adding to the sexual tension in the scene. It had previously been established that he could heal her bite wounds with his tongue, so when she finished questioning him, she told him to "Lick it." My partner took this to mean she was demanding oral from his character, who obediently complied. So in my mind, my character was standing there, holding her bloody wrist out for him to seal, and instead, he started licking at her crotch. :D

BAHAHAHAHAHA #2 IS HILARIOUS!
I love when there's a misunderstanding within the roleplay and the opposite character therefore acts incorrectly, or strangely.

That has happened to me on many occasions, which is why I use OOC mainly if ever I need to provide additional description. Some things are hard to describe, although your scene sounded pretty self-explanatory.

This reminds me of the time when I fatally made the mistake of writing "shoveled" (total typo) instead of "shoved" and my partner assumed my character had hit him with a shovel. We laughed at that one!

Temptationist said:
That has happened to me on many occasions, which is why I use OOC mainly if ever I need to provide additional description. Some things are hard to describe, although your scene sounded pretty self-explanatory.

We actually have great OOC together, it was just a fluke scene when we first started writing together. I actually thought it was so amusing, I went with it. ANother thing I was considering sharing are these amusing little miniskit with our character, where they make comments on the story. Mostly they are about things we are plotting, so I am not sure they work out of context, but perhaps if I can find a good one I will post it.

This one works I think:

Quentin: *While tearing each other's clothes off* I thought you were going to kill me, earlier.
Kaydia: I was.*Kisses him frantically.* I still might.
Quentin: I can live with that risk.
Kaydia: I thought you might.

I've had a few funny things happen, but I think my favorite was when a partner and I were doing a fun little kidnapping scene. It was a serious situation and plot, and took place in a modern setting at a cabin out in the wilderness. When the roleplay ended, we agreed to end it with a gag post. I don't remember the exact details, but the point is that I was giggling like an idiot to myself the whole time writing it. I think my character ended up dying by rocketing himself off the planet via fart-propulsion, and crashed into the sun. The perfect ending to our little story. ^_^

I wish more partners would give their abandoned stories at least some sort of closure. It's surprisingly fun to wreck them this way. I wrote all this and then realized that the thread subject is the weirdest things 'PARTNERS' have done in RPs. But, I'll leave this in, anyway as it was more a cooperative effort. XD

I think the funniest thing was something I read in someone else's thread ages ago. Her character was a young male virgin being seduced by his hot girlfriend's mom. Pre mature ejaculation followed by nervous farts. The hot mom reply was the best because the scene was unplanned and she had no clue how to reply other than "did you just...?" ".... yeah"

One of my partners just spontaneously killed their own character to end the roleplay because they were tired of it. Not haha funny, but definitely funny in a way that still leaves me puzzled.

Another funny moment was when my partner wrote about how my character's cat/familiar watched them go at it, then later demanded extra snacks from my character in reparation for the tragedy they witnessed. The cat had always been witty, but that took the cake.

In an epilogue my partner spent a solid paragraph or two describing carving watermelons for their kids. It was kinda hard to top that.

HeyThereLittleBear said:
I think the funniest thing was something I read in someone else's thread ages ago. Her character was a young male virgin being seduced by his hot girlfriend's mom. Pre mature ejaculation followed by nervous farts. The hot mom reply was the best because the scene was unplanned and she had no clue how to reply other than "did you just...?" ".... yeah"

Yes. Yes. And Yes.
Been there.

Rauk said:
I've had a few funny things happen, but I think my favorite was when a partner and I were doing a fun little kidnapping scene. It was a serious situation and plot, and took place in a modern setting at a cabin out in the wilderness. When the roleplay ended, we agreed to end it with a gag post. I don't remember the exact details, but the point is that I was giggling like an idiot to myself the whole time writing it. I think my character ended up dying by rocketing himself off the planet via fart-propulsion, and crashed into the sun. The perfect ending to our little story. ^_^

I wish more partners would give their abandoned stories at least some sort of closure. It's surprisingly fun to wreck them this way. I wrote all this and then realized that the thread subject is the weirdest things 'PARTNERS' have done in RPs. But, I'll leave this in, anyway as it was more a cooperative effort. XD

That is absolute absurdity and I fricking LOVE IT.

Elinor said:
In an epilogue my partner spent a solid paragraph or two describing carving watermelons for their kids. It was kinda hard to top that.

Ah yes, the infamous description over-kill.

I once had a guy describe in excruciating detail... his boxers. Right down to the little brown spot that may or may not be fecal matter.

... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom