Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter prompts (with a Ron focus)

GingerCat

Planetoid
Hi everyone. My favourite character is Ron so I wanted to make sure his name was in the title since I know he is not everyones cup of tea.

In terms of pairings, my favourite is always Ron/Hermione but I also enjoy these pairings

Ron/Ginny
Ron/Hermione/Ginny/Harry
Hermione/Ginny

etc.

In terms of kinks I really like things like romance, build up, anal sex, oral sex, some bdsm, incest, exhibitionism and things like that. The only sort of kinks I am completely against are stuff like vore, watersports, scat and things of that nature.

I am also a fan of anything between 20% plot and 80% smut and 80% plot and 20% smut and am looking for anything between short and long-term roleplays.

For ideas, well I have a lot. But here are a good portion of them. If however you do not like any of them then I am more than happy to either use your ideas or we can come up with an idea together.

1. A spell goes wrong and Ron and Hermione are trapped within 3 metres of each other at all times (or it could be Ron/Ginny instead or even Ron/Hermione/Harry/Ginny all trapped within 3 metres of one another)

2. Set early in the 7th book. Hermione finds a spell that can mask the magical trace, and as a result Ginny is able to come along on the horcrux hunt.

3. Ginny uses polyjuice potion to turn into Ron and when she is Ron for an hour she decides to force (or seduce) herself onto Hermione

4. Mid 6th year. Dumbledore has found a specific threat against Harry, his friends and Ginny (because she is Harry’s girlfriend) and he moves all 4 of them to Grimmauld Place for their protection.

5. Not original but Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all play truth or dare

6. Umbridge now has complete control of Hogwarts and is bringing in all these new rules and regulations. One of these rules is a strict uniform code, especially for female students. One day Hermione turns up for lunch and Umbridge notices that her skirt is a few inches above the knee. Due to the fact he is a prefect Umbridge orders Ron to carry out a uniform inspection and then to punish Hermione. Ron is initially reluctant but Umbridge tells him if he does not do it she will find another male prefect who will (could be Ginny instead of Hermione as well).

7. Harry and Ginny are together after the war and one of the things they both like to do as a couple, making them feeling closer sharing something so taboo, is reading incest stories together, and then roleplaying.

8. The war ends badly, with Harry dying. Hermione comes up with an idea to send her consciousness, along with Ron’s and Ginny’s back in time so they can save Harry and end the war before it begins. They end up going back in time to between 5th and 6th year.

9. Through a pure accident Ron is transported to an alternate universe which is largely similar to his own, but the main difference being sex is viewed as something more casual, and it is very common for friends to have sex in front of groups, with no one thinking it is odd. An alternate idea, Ron from that universe is sent to the primary universe.

10. Hugo wants to get into his fathers office as he wants to see what is in there. Unfortunately it is magically protected so only Ron, and Hermione can get in. Hugo creates a polyjuice potion to turn into his father so he can get through the door. The problem is when Hermione comes home, and he looks like his father, and his mother is in an amorous mood after a tough day at work.

11. Set between 5th and 6th year. Cousins of the Weasley’s are over and Ron and Ginny are forced to share Ron’s room for a week.

12. Ron has just finished Quidditch practice and is very muddy. He decides to head to the prefects bathroom preferring that to the showers in his dorm room. As he is reaching the bathroom he spots Hermione who is about to go in herself. They talk, and in their conversation they decide, that if there are bubbles, they could, possibly use the bath at the same time

13. Ron, Hermione, Harry, Lavender and Pavarti are all in potions class when Draco deliberately spills a toxic portion onto them all at the same time. The potions master (Snape or Slughorn) rushes as fast as he can and pushes them all into a tiny emergency shower room near the potions room and tells them to strip off all their clothes and to get the potion off their skin as fast as possible or they will be permanent injured

14. Ginny and/or Hermione convinces Ron to practice the imperius curse on her so that she can try and learn to resist it.

15. Ron walks to the room of requirement looking for a book on how to talk attract girls. When he gets to the room he finds it is occupied. Luckily the room of requirement can read the subconscious of the person who created the room so the room can tell the person inside secretly, deep inside (even if they don't realise it), wants Ron to go in. Ron tries to go on and is surprised when it lets him and when he enters the room he is shocked to see Hermione naked, on all fours with a magical paddle spanking her (or finds Ginny naked, and someone that looks exactly like him having sex with her).

16. Set between years at Hogwarts, Ron and Ginny are essentially alone at the Burrow and as a result they get more and more competitive with one another. They start giving each other bets, and consequences for failing them

17. More than halfway through 6th year, Harry and Ginny have a bet. The loser has to drink a love potion directed at Ron.

18. Hermione Granger is from an old pureblood family and when she was sorted into Slytherin no one was surprised. Hermione is bookish, and is easily the smartest person in their year but she is also arrogant and barely tolerates muggleborns. Ron and Hermione have disliked each other from day one, hating each other in fact, until one day Ron is given a mission by the Order to get close to Hermione.

19. Set at Shell Cottage Hermione is very sore and weak from being tortured and it is late at night and she is talking to Ron and she mentions that she needs a bath and she asks Ron to help her to the bathroom and once she gets in the bathroom decides that since she nearly died she wants to take a risk and asks Ron if he will stay and help her.

20. This one is a bit odd but Harry and Ginny are trying to get pregnant and after a number of months of being unsuccessful they find out that there was damage magical to Harry’s testicles and that his sperm is not capable of producing offspring. Very upset of course they do a lot of research and discover that through a spell another male could temporarily be changed just enough so their fully functioning testicles produce Harry’s sperm so they could have a baby. Only problem is that the only guy that Harry was remotely comfortable having sex with his wife is Ron.

21. Ginny managed to procure some polyjuice and gives Ron a proposition, that if he will turn into Harry and have sex with her, then she will then turn into Hermione and allow him to have sex with her.

22. Ron borrows Harry's invisibility cloak in order to retrieve something he left in one of the classrooms and on his way there (under the cloak) he sees Hermione headed to the prefects bathroom. He feels really really bad but unknown to Hermione he follows her in.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and if you are interested in doing a roleplay I would love to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom