Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Selections of Stories, Sin and Smut

DuxT

Star
Alliteration aside, this is where I'm going to be putting up my cravings and pairings that I feel in the mood for. Keeping things short and to the point, looking for a regular and decently detailed partner to play against. My cravings are rather flexible, even if I haven't said about them, good chance you can ask and I'll work with it.

Some quick little points to go over.
  • Prefer 3rd person roleplays
  • Would like around 2-3 paragraphs, will accept less for more conversation heavy scenes.
  • I mainly play Female, though can play Male or Shemale/Futa.
  • Prefered pairings are, in this order: MxF, FuxM, FuxF, MxM, FxF(I like FxF just don't write too many scenes of it too well)
  • Prefer PM's and Threads, but can be talked into using IM
  • Would like at least one response a week, more is always preferable

So, without further ado.

Current Prompts:

**My Drawn Creation**
Little bit of an odd idea I had and probably the one most open to a more romantic roleplay. Your character is an artist of some description and one day, by some strange magic, a drawing of a girl comes to life. She is still a drawing, moving around across paper and other flat surfaces, but she can see, talk and interact with whatever else you draw.
This has several different options to go with, from more just fun of the girl figuring things out and having fun. To of course, more smutty things as your character can alter her and have her in more compromising situations.

Gamer Girls can be Nympho too!
Looking to play a cute nerdy girl, one who is into gaming, tabletop gaming and maybe larping and cosplay. Various ideas can spawn from this, but idea would be she isn't so shy or innocent when she gets comfortable with her fellow gamers.

Illegal Xenobiology
Sexual activities while theoretical, is highly discouraged. Any research on the matter will be done through proper channels.
Here is a fun little idea. A xenobiologist, fed up with the unwillingness of her peers to push research and oh so curious about aliens herself, decides to take matters into her own hands. Idea would be for my human scientist going around to various alien species, sentient or otherwise, and running 'experiments'. (Possible Kinks: Aliens, Exotic cocks, breeding, tentacles, bestiality)

The Grip of Madness
An old roleplay I had which sadly ended after a while. This would be a Lovecraft style setting, involving horrific monsters and the madness that comes with them, though with a smuttier twist to it. Era's and characters can be discussed, but was a fond of 1920's setting of the last roleplay. (Kinks: Tentacles, Noncon, Psychological, Monster)

Unspecific Male Bottom
This unlike the others is for me playing a male character, but not worth making a thread for this one vague craving. Not many specifics, just anything with a staight male character of mine on the receiving end of things. Whether it is Pegging, surprise Futa or some forced Gay, I'm game. (Kinks: Various)

--------------------------------

If there is nothing on the list that takes your fancy, I'm fairly open to other ideas. Feel free to message me, let me know what you have in mind, maybe we can come up with something.

Here we go, new update. Getting used to my new schedule so should be able to post again.

Back
Top Bottom