Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tentacles, Monsters, or Vore, Ladies?

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Have this itch I want to take care of. Basicallly its a girl or group of girls (you) being captured by a shapeshifter (me) and it breeds with them. Pretty basic I know, but it's so we can adjust it to your tastes. Default for the shapeshifter is both male and female, and would cum and lay eggs respectively, using the girl as a living incubator. This can incorporate tentacles easily too if you are fine with the shapeshifter being amorphous. I prefer that my partner is also female in real life, I prefer the reactions to be more realistic.

If that isn't to your liking, we can do something else involving tentacles or monsters. Heck, we can even do robots that fuck women to recharge. I am also open to soft vore, if you are a fan of it or are curious to try it out. I can imagine several scenarios that wouldn't lead to death that are beginner friendly too.

I am open to ideas that you would be wanting to do. Please note that I am willing to do noncon, but I'm new to it, and that could lead to subpar scenes in quality. I prefer Fantasy, Modern, and Sci-Fi.

I also have no issues with things like bestiality and incest. I encourage those actually.

My limits are no gore, death, hard vore, anything that belongs in the toilet, and no minors under 16.

My posts vary in length, but I do try to make it a paragraph at least, and sometimes they can be extremely long. I at least try to give you enough to work with. So, don't need to match me in length, just do what is natural for you. I greatly prefer doing threads and PM, partly due to being slow at times. I don't do Discord or IM. Mostly due to using a handheld that isn't compatible with those kinds of things.

Feel free to contact me if you got any questions or are interested. Just be warned, I am busy so I won't respond right away usually. So please be patient.

Back
Top Bottom