Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

science themed roleplay. anthros, cloning, androids etc

eziozap

Super-Earth
hello their, so this roleplay is a scientist fucking ladys in any way he imagines. he see's ladys as his play things, ether tricking them or capturing them then experamenting with them to see if he can make a personal harem of exotic beautys, or maybe he makes clones of his best whores, or breeds them, selling off the less perfect daughters to other perverts, maybe he makes sexy androids and robots too.

bassicly this roleplay is more of what you wanna do to the ladys i write. cause once you have your science stuff all sorted out and such, you can do whatever the hell you want to the whores you capture.

your guy sells off any of the less sexy looking daughters to other perverts, while adding milfs to the harem, specially ones of different races and colours for more variety. once you get enough money, you buy cloning machines to clone your most sexy sluts, dna changers to add animal dna to daughters, a dimension hopper to let you get to other worlds and add ladys from shows and animes and such.

now, for this one i would not mind being in ether role, being ether the scientist doing all the fucking and breeding and experiments, or writing all the milfs, daughters and other whores who get fucked and experimented on, i just really like this idea a lot x3

PM me if interested, i have more ideas then just these, so feel free to say hi, the stuff above was just general ideas of how it could go, but i would like to aim for like very perverted scientist doing many a peverted experaments to countless subjects.

Back
Top Bottom