Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The misadventures of Vana and Dak (StarSiren & MysticTiger)

StarSiren

Super-Earth
Elvanae Baenett (Lost Princess blessed by magic)

Today was not turning out to be a good day for Vana. She had stumbled across this hapless little town scarcely a month ago. At first, she thought the villagers just needed help. They droned on about crop failures and still births and really pulled on Vana's heartstrings. As a practiced necromancer, these were problems she could fix!! So, she assured the townsfolk that their trouble wild be no more and went about doing her whole raise the dead thing. Unfortunately, her incantations and spells only brought back undead creatures, which meant dear, sweet Vana was trying to reunite families with zombie babies.. or worse.

After several sincere but misguided attempts, the spiritual leader of the town paid her a visit. He concluded that her heart was pure and her intentions true, thus she meant no real harm, but no one wanted her kind of magic about. So, she packed her things to leave. It was a sad day, really, since she'd really liked it in that backwoods town. No one stared at her odd skin coloration, which fell somewhere between peach and ashen grey, more than usual or commented on her hair vibrantly pigmented violet hair. No one had even mentioned her enchanting green eyes or her obviously Elven ears. It was like her half-drow, half-elf features were invisible to these people. They had accepted her purely as a traveler who happened to know magic. And now they were asking her to leave because of it.

Vana might have cried if it hadn't already happened in a dozen or more towns before this one. Ever since she left the Temple of Shadows, she'd been chased out of village after superstitious village. Yes, she had only been in town a week, but she liked this place! And 1 week was the longest sequential stay she'd had in a single village!

The Priest came to see her off, but just before leaving town, he stopped her. He asked a few inappropriately personal questions, how old was she? Had she been traveling long? Did she have a life mate? Vana didn't know why he'd care, but she answered honestly. She was in her prime fertility years, approaching middle age and no, she had not yet found a life mate. Human men died too quickly to be considered and both Elves and Drow allik turned up their noses at her parentage. Even other halfelves shunned her, so no, she had no companion. And she had only been traveling perhaps 6 months.

It was then that the Priest suggested a new plan. Vana didn't have to leave the city if she agreed to aid him in restoring the village through the help of the gods. She was giddy with excitement and hugged the Priest on the spot! If only she'd known then what would happen!

Days later, she awoke from some kind of magically induced stupor to find herself chained to an archaic altar. The kindly old Priest was chanting something foreign over and over while a circle of robed figures prostrated themselves and prayed. Vana sighed. If they had told her they wanted to use her life force to summon a demon, she would have just summoned one for them!

As the chanting continued, a swirling vortex appeared in front of her and a dark, horned creature emerged. It looked around the room, sniffing the air with each turn of it's scaly head before setting it's beady eyes on the Priest. They spoke some language that Vana didn't understand (so perhaps it was a Devil, not a Demon) and then both of them were staring at her. That is when she realized she had been stripped completely naked.

The creature approached her and inhaled a long, deep breath. It's tongue rolled out of it's pointed mouth and lapped at her flesh. The rough surface scoured one breast while sharpened nails thrust aside her vaginal folds and a calloused fingerpad carelessly rubbed her sensitive clit into a hardened nub. She knew what would happen next, and she tried telling the Priest that she was no virgin, but the moment she opened her mouth, it became filled with the creature's tongue. Hands now squeezed and smooshed her ample bosom, taking no care with her stiff nipples and tugging on them until she moaned aloud. The noise opened her throat more and the creature's tongue slipped further down her throat while continuing to rub and thrash in her mouth.

She couldn't see his dick, but she certainly felt it enter her and she thanked her maker that she wasn't a virgin. The creature was cruel and didn't even bother waiting until she was fully aroused before shoving his barbed prick inside her. He thrust into her and suddenly, her mouth and her pussy were being fucked at the same time.. one with his cock and the other with his crazy tongue. But the rape was over faster than it began. After a handful of pumps, he let loose an enormous load deep within her belly and extracted himself from her. He spoke again to the Priest, who looked on horrified, and then vanished into the nexus, closing the portal as he went.

The Priest fell to his knees, then turned an ire-filled gaze upon the ravaged Vana. She coughed and sputtered, trying to speak with a raw throat, but her voice came only in scratches. "..would've.. told.. you.... ugh..<cough> <cough>.. shou- <cough> <cough> <cough>..'ve.. asked.. asshole.." The Priest was livid and ordered Vana hung, then drawn and quartered, then tarred and feathered. One of the robed persons suggested imprisonment until a proper punishment could be decided, and the others agreed. So Vana, naked and sullied as she was, and with no strength to fight her imprisoners, was taken to the Chapel basement and strung up in the center by her wrists. A gag was placed in her mouth and her hands were bound together for good measure. She was a spellcaster, afterall, and thus she could arm herself in surprising ways without the need for weapons.

It took 2 days before they started raping her in shifts. She wasn't a virgin anyway, so what did it matter? She had ruined their pact with the horned devil to restore their land and she would be put to death.. eventually. For now, she got to entertain three guards a day, and occasionally the Priest himself. They made copious use of her ass and her pussy, but they hosed her down once a day so she wouldn't stink too badly. She was fed and allowed two bathroom breaks a day. All in all, not the worst situation she'd been in during her long lifespan.

But today, they had finally decided on a punishment. The Priest was going to try a new ritual in two days time, and she would be sacrificed by burning pyle to some obscure sungod in hopes that their village would be spared from it's current calamity. He of course waited to tell her these things until he was right on the verge of climax. As he shot a hot sticky load into her already messy cunt, he described how she would writhe when the flames seared her skin. Vana rolled her eyes. "Promises, promises. We both know it won't work. I already told you, let me use my magic and I'll summon a proper demon for you, one that requires a contract, not a sacrifice, and your town will be right as rain!"

But the Priest wasn't interested in letting Vana go, not yet. As he left and called the guard to come back, Vana tugged at her wrist chains. It was a lost cause, she knew, but she had to try because she really didn't want to die. The chains clanked and clamoured, but held fast. "Oh come on! This isn't even fair! At least give me a fighting chance! That's what the Drow do, you know! Motherfuckers.. Hey! Anyone out there? I know some of these cells are full! Any takers to break out before I get crispy-fried?"

The guard hadn't entered yet and the Priest had forgotten to replace her gag, so Vana made full use of her voice. "HELP!!! ANYBODY!! H-E-L-P... HELP!!"

Dak had been having a miserable few days.

On a good day, the local farmers saw him and drove him off with dogs. On a bad day, the guards would throw him into the village jail, or put him in stocks. It was humiliating - infuriating - to be treated this way. All they saw was their worst folk-tale nightmares given flesh; a snarling tattooed green-skinned freak come to rape their cattle and eat their women. The hounds didn't know better; they just wanted somewhere to live and feed and call home. And actually fighting the guards - turning the walking staff he carried into a blizzard of bruises and broken bones - wouldn't work. They rouse the locals into a blood-hunt. Some of these slackjawed primitves would probably take pleasure in wearing his skin as a cloak. And they called him a barbarian.

And so his muscular, tattooed frame had a few bruises when he was hurled unceremoniously into the same basement jail. This town was too small to warrant a real jail, it would seem.

The stone was cool against Dak's face; soothing almost. As he opened his eyes, roused back to consciousness after being beaten into submission, he blinked several times . He wasn't used to sharing cells with naked elves. He pushed himself up slowly, gingerly testing for any new bruises.

"What did you do to earn such special treatment, half-caste?"

He walked slowly over to her in their small, shared cell, inspecting her bindings. "Chained to a wall? You must've really pissed the flatheads off." And, in all honesty, inspecting the rest of her. He'd met only a handful of elves in his time, and they'd been pointing bows at him rather than this - far more appealing - view.

"Oh thank heavens! Listen, whoever you are, can you let me out? Or at least untie my hands? They've finally decided how they want to kill me and don't intend on being here when they come back to get me!" Vana called out into the dark corner of the room where the voice had spoken. How long had this person been there? She had no idea. Her days and nights were filled with copulation and exhaustion, so he could have been brought in at any time!

But he wasn't in any hurry to untie her or let her down. He did approach though, and Vana squirmed a little in his presence. There would have been more movement if she had more slack to work with, she was stuck fast. The iron collar on her neck had a fastening for 2 chains, one on the left side and one on the right side. The chains were held in place by a winch, about 10 feet in the air, and another somewhere under a wooden trap door at her feet. The allowed for twisting and turning motions, but held her strictly in place for thrusting motions. When it suited her rapist, a leather strap with a circular iron ring or ball would be fit into her mouth and fastened around the back of her head, but today the Priest had forgone that humiliation. The gags were nearby though, and Vana couldn't help but venture a glance at them as this fellow prisoner neared.

Her hands were wrapped in burlap sacks and bound together with rope around her wrists. Her wrists had been bound into place behind her back with a longer rope that wrapped the circumference of her toned wasitline. The extra slack was long enough to pull through a link on the chain, thus forcing her ass into protruding positions when it was. Today, it had been convenient for the Priest to fuck her from behind while keeping her body relatively parallel with the ground, and when he left, he didn't bother uprighting her.

It was from this unusual and seductive half-bent over position that Vana saw the prisoner approach. He was tall and large and his skin held a dusky hue like her own. But he was no elf. If she had to guess, he looked like an orc, though he was intelligent so probably not a full orc. He also looked.. horny. As was the fashion for his kin, he wore very little and the fabric (more likely they were skins) did nothing to conceal the enormous bulge which grew larger as he approached. But he was still talking, so maybe he would actually fee her?!

"Do? I simply offered to help them with their little issue of 'they can't seem to keep a damn thing alive'. But they didn't like my help so they sacrificed me to a devil. Unfortunately they used a virgin sacrifice ritual and I wasn't, not that they even bothered to ask beforehand. I would have summoned them a contracted demon to fix this town if they'd just asked. But noooo, instead I got the honor of being raped by a barbed devil on a pedestal while the Priest and his lackeys watched. Do you know what that feels like? Having a barbed devil's prick inside you, thrashing about with all it's barbs hooked deep into your flesh and not caring that it's ripping your vagina to shreds? See these marks on my breasts? Scratches from his diseased claws. We're lucky I wasn't actively fertile at that moment, or I'd be supporting a devil-child in my belly right now."

She paused as a thought suddenly struck her. "Oh god. I was only not actively fertile because I had just been the week prior to that gruesome rape. But that time is coming again. Shit. Ok, seriously, I need to get out of here. I cannot have that freak's child! Please, whatever you want I'll do, just get me out of here!"

Back
Top Bottom