Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avaricious Flower [private for me and Kamiki]

Zajawa

Supernova
C491v1IUMAAsAe3.jpg

Name: Meremi Frebeu
Race: demon, succubus to be correct
Height: 165 cm
Personality: easygoing, friendly, overly curious,
Dislikes: someone yelling at her, yucky things
Talents: magic, power of succubus

A bit more: Being summoned by a powerful mage few months ago she accompanied him since, helping him out for money and some different luxuries.

Sorcerer.600.927000.jpg

Name: Alexander Mobus
Race:Human (Sorcerer)
Height: 6'0"
Personality: proud, dominant, smart, stubborn, kind of someone success in his requests.
Dislikes: failure, disobedience, people who mouth off to him
Powers: Magic, mostly everything a sorcerer can do

Meremi Frebeu was laying on her belly in a big library and was reading one of the books she bought the last time she was shopping in the human town, her horns and heart ended tail masked with magic, her hair changed blond. And her wings hidden in a tattoo on her back. It was one of those erotic novels but since it was happening in a castle, with a lot of beautiful jewellery involved she was finding the novel stimulating. With an adorable blush on her cheeks she was swishing her soft feet in the air while her tail playing with one of them. Meremi's figure was stunningly alluring, the idea shapes only underlined by the dress she was wearing, black laces only underlining the delicious colour of her skin and the perfect, bubble butt of hers. Her wings flapped around a bit as she got to the scene they were having fun on bed made from gold.

The succubus sighed and rolled her eyes, turning on her side and thinking how nice it would be to have one like that. It would be so sparkly~ Making the air around her warmer she touched a diamond necklace she was wearing, smiling softly. Now that wasn't bad. Maybe the mage would soon want something else and would give her some more to her beautiful collection?

Alexander was in his study in his usual attire, his black hair and white skin shined a bit in the lighting. He had been researching spells and experimenting a lot. He had summoned Meremi a few months back after attempting a powerful summon. He was ok with having her assist him but he didn't like her gredy nature but he didn't mind paying her the amount for her success since he had a lot of money. He was adamant about if she failed him because his tolerance for failure from anyone was very low. To his knowledge he figured out her habits and let her free roam at times when she wasn't on a job. He figured she was at the library again reading those romance novels she loves to buy.

He went to the crystal orb in his study and used it to contact Meremi, "Meremi if you can hear me I have a new job for you and if you succeed this you will get triple your normal pay. Come back immediately and I will discuss the job to you, and remember I don't tolerate failure." He said then hung up right after he said all of that and began waiting reading one of the many tomes he had.

Meremi was reading for few moments longer when she heard the male calling her. It would be possible even without the crystal ball not because she had an exceptionally sharp hearing but because they were bound by a contract, making the very young succubus able to hear or feel whenever the mage called for her. Shaking her head she put the book in her personal magic space before heading quickly towards the dungeon. She would teleport normally but the mage, Alexander Mobus, had it all protected from some spells, the teleportation one being one of them. Besides teleporting into that scary place? No, thank you. Even if she was the one bringing him all those experiment subjects it still was scary, what had happened to them and all. Well, she didn't feel guilty since the mage would acquire them even without her help... and those devils or people, all those creatures she got weren't exactly puppies so they would do the same to her if they would be on her place. Or possibly treat her to something even worse.

Humming softly she soon joined the mage, waiting for his orders, her tail moving happily behind her since she did want another item to her collection. Looking at the mage she remember why he scolded her last time and smiled softly.
"Good evening, Mister Mobus", she said and added, just having a bit of fun.

He noticed her presence and got up, "Welcome back were you enjoying yourself while I was here?" He walked over to her and looked at her with a casual face. "This creature im having you get this time is vey rare I need you to bring me an egg from the mother's den . The creature is also dangerous as a youngling and the mother's will be overprotective." He showed her a picture of a creature that had the body of a tiger, the mane of a lion, the head of a wolf and the tail of a dragon with the wings of a dragon. "If you accomplish bringing me the egg you'll be paid triple your normal payment. The experiment I require this for is a crucial part of it and I expect you to not fail."

He glared at her when he said that as a warning. She had never failed him before, but he always made sure to sternly warn her. He walked over to his desk and pulled out a map. He walked back over to her with the map,"this will lead you to the den, make sure not to lose it." He gave to her "Bring it by sundown, now you can go on your mission." He went back over to his desk to write down in a lab journal

"Yes, I did", she said, smiling happily at the male and then tilted her head, listening to what she was supposed to bring the mage this time, leaning forward and taking a closer look at the picture, her big breasts swaying from the move. "Yes, yesss.. I didn't fail you so far, didn't I? Though I would need some time to find it.. I don't have a slightest idea where that creature could be... unless I have a map. Yes. You're prepared as always. Fine.. See you, grumpy mage."

That said she was gone. It took her some time to get there... and some more time to get the egg. The fight was fierce. No wonder.. she would fight like that as well if it would be her egg someone wanted to take. Not like she was able to produce eggs.. but still. After few more hours she took the egg.. and flee with it, leaving the mother. No need to kill her... aaaand that would be a hard thing to do. Teleporting back to the castle she walked back to the lab, searching for the mage. The egg was damn heavy so she hoped that he was there, stepping inside.

Blinking few times as some flash of a light blinded her as soon as she stepped inside Meremi tripped. Gasping she fall on the floor face first... but not that was the worst. The egg she was holding in her hands so far, the egg that was so heavy... flew in the air... and falling down in beautiful, perfect curve it fell in the middle of the lab table, crashing all the glass vials and what not under it. Looking up, her nose bleeding, Meremi gulped. Now hopefully that wasn't very important... But then something started to happen, the egg slowly changing colour to green and red one... making her wonder what was happening inside. Sorry... little, ugly thing..

Mobus entered the lab looking at her then the table. Sighing looking back to her "You literally destroyed the rest of the ingredients for the experiment..you realize that took me months to a quote all those ingredients then make them into the vial!" He angrily said walking over to her. "Months of research down the drain and now I have no way to complete tho experiment" he angrily grabbed her hand and got her up. "Forget your payment, your gonna be punished for this"

He started reciting a spell as he was reciting it small magical gates appeared and chains emerged from them wrapping around her arms and her legs leaving her breasts protruding. He was aroused for some reason seeing her like this. "Hmm...maybe I'll have fun with you" he smirked

Hearing someone walking into the lab she looked there... and then up, her eyes meeting with Alexander's, making her gulp. Her tail moved nervously behind her when she heard the mage, seeing he was angry. She was about to flee when the chains wrapped around her libs, making her unable to use magic. Hissing in pain when something so natural in her body was blocked she looked at the mage.
"Pl.. please.. I didn't do it on purpose... It wasn't my fault. Something blinded me when I entered and I tripped..", she talked back, not feeling really that guilty since she didn't find her fault in what had happened. "Come on... you can do another experiment.. right? It's not like you can't do it again.. and all.. I will find all the igredients for you.."

"Actually I can't not for another 20 years which all this research will be entirely useless by then. Not to mention you know I keep the lab lit just in case I need to find something. I'm gonna make sure you understand that it's not ok to fail me" he recited the same spell as a chain tightly wrapped around her neck forming a collar restricting her magic. It was tightening a bit more but it had some enchantment on it. "For now you are gonna follow everything I say are we clear and you will accept this punishment." He glared at her and let the other chains release her slowly. Though some of the chains wrapped around her ankles and wrist still as little shackles

Meremi pouted when she heard the answer and wanted to protest some more but since the male seemed to be quite upset she thought that maybe waiting with protests would do her some good. Still.. she couldn't really keep it inside without commenting, especially now that they were at the subject.
"I didn't really fail... I brought you the egg... just made a mistake later on. I don't think it counts", she muttered, touching her neck and blushing when she realised it was a collar... and then there were chains placed on her ankles and wrists, making her huff and pout some more. "Awwww.. come oooon... What am I now? A kitty?"
The young succubus surely looked cute when she was protesting like that, her tail moving nervously behind her.

"You may have brought me the egg but that mistake set me back so far that now the egg is useless." he was amused and aroused a bit by her protests and pouting. He snapped his fingers still upset and the collar glowed a bit activating one of the enchantments which was a control enchantment and a strong one at that. "That's enough pointless protesting for now head to my bed chambers now and wait there I'll be there to deal with your punishment shortly after I clean this mess you made!"
He started using magic to clean the lab and made sure the egg was put somewhere where it wouldn't be a bother. The young wizard was still mad at her, he had the highest of hopes for her and she made a slip up that set him back this was a low blow to him.

She gasped when she was ordered around and her body moved on it's own, not leaving her any choice. Sure she knew where the mage's bedroom was but at the same time she would need some time to know where to go... exactly. The collar seemed to know better than she did and soon she found herself in a huge bedroom, luxurious but with a bit of a dark touch to it's colours. Sighing softly she flopped on her bed. Without being able to use her powers she couldn't even take out the book she left in her personal magical space. There was nothing else to do so she started to look what was in the drawers of the ancient looking desk and then took a look inside of the closet, probably too curious for her own good, her thin tail moving playfully behind her, the young demon already forgetting why she was there in the first place.

He began walking into the room as he saw her and got a bit angry that she was snooping. "You're too curious for your own good it down on the bed while I think!" the collar glowed again at his order. He began pacing back and forth thinking of ways of punishing her so far he was too aroused from before to think straight. His robe showed a bit if a bulge. I can't believe I have to succumb to these urges she got me into this she might as well fix this too this will be part of her punsihment probably he started taking his robes off "I guess you'll be of some service after all...your body seems to have been making me go a bit crazy. So as punishment you'll be used by me...now start taking your garments off." he ordered her and the collar glowed again

The male speaking all of a sudden made her flinch and then tense up, turning around but seeing he wasn't furious... just a little bit upset. And of course he would be affected, she was a succubus after all, even with her magic blocked even the smell of her body was arousing. Still.. without magic she couldn't feed.. and that sucked balls. Taking off her clothes she blushed, her pubic bush trimmed in a heart shape showing and her lightly pink, puffy nipples that just screamed to be sucked on. Smiling softly at the mage she bend down and pulled the lips of her pussy apart, showing the inviting insides and making sure the mage would see it clearly, wanting to arouse him further so he would take the collar from her neck.
"Master.. come and take your demonic kitty..~", she gasped out, it being quite some time since she did something like this.

He looked at her getting aroused more but figured she had an anterior motive. He said another spell and the collar had an extra glow to it. "I restricted the collar to allow you to feed just in case since I know you need sustenance however it limits your feeding to 30 seconds now get down on your knees and open your mouth gonna be using that first and don't bite down. I can't really justify how much lent up rage I'm gonna be releasing into you." he took off the bottom half of the robe exposing his cock which was very big surprisingly for him. It was 10", thick, it wasn't being but it was probably big enough to choke a female werewolf. He waited for her to follow the orders. He was very aroused by her nody and wanted to get started .

Oh, so she would be fed~ Thirty seconds was enough so she didn't hesitate and got back on all fours and walked to the edge of the bed, her big breasts swaying on her way there, being quite a sight. Opening her pink lips she took the big cock inside of her mouth, surprised with how big the mage was under all those fancy robes he was wearing normally. It's not like she didn't like sex, she just preferred jewels and such but since she was given a possibility she started to feed, sucking out the sexual energy while she let the throbbing cock slide more and more into her throat, stopping only when her nose was in the pubic bush, taking a deep breath of the smell while working with her tongue.

He smiled and started moving his hips as she worked with her tongue. He was impressed by how she was doing this he reached over and grabbed her tail as she sucked. "Heh youre really good at this even though youre a young succubus." he kept thrusting his cock down her throat. Each thrust was harder than the last one and he got rougher and rougher. He had a lot of pent up anger a frustration that ge felt was good enough to release on her. He was enjoying this more and more thinking what else he would do to her.

Her back arched when her tail was grabbed all of a sudden, a bit startled with how good it felt since she had no experience with it being touched. Her cheeks flushed when the mage kept holding it. And of course she was good, after all every young succubus was trained in at least giving head. Like all the other ones said - it would be a great shame to their kind if they couldn't do at least that. She worked her tongue diligently. Normally she would mix in some magic to edge the man but since it was blocked the only thing she could do was letting the thick cock to penetrate her throat, sucking on it like a hungry slut, letting the thick thing stay inside her throat, making a lot of lewd noises.

Alexander noticed how good she felt when he grabbed her tail and started stroking it as he thrusted. Even though he was supposed to be punishing her indulging her with a bit of pleasure felt suffice to him. He'd probably add a spell to have the collar keep her restricted to his domain as a punishment too. He kept using her throat thrusting harder and faster as his cock started getting hotter and bigger. He also played with her tail nore to nake her feel pleasure even though this was supposed to be a punishment he at least was making it so she enjoyed. The thirty seconds were of feeding were nearly up.

"Shit im getting super close to climaxing." he started thrusting faster than he was already was. He also thrusted a bit harder down her throat which would kind of make her gag

And Meremi did gag slightly but was still working on the cock, excited with how it bulged her throat, liking the taste of the energy she was being given. The mage's sexual energy seemed to be much stronger than that of the normal humans. With the way how her thin tail was being stroked she purred softly, making sure to service the big cock to the top of her abilities. She could be not even close to the level of expertise of some older succubus but she surely knew what to do at human standards. And it seemed she was making good job since the mage was ready to cum soon after she started.

He started moving faster grabbing the back of her head with both hands becoming a bit forceful. His cock got bigger in her thtoat and got even hotter. Just as he was going faster and harder the feeding time limit had been reached. Alexander admired her purring thinking it would be better to keep her a a sex pet than as a servant but he would tell her that later. "I'm hoping you swallow it all because its a lot. Hevtually brought her head to the base of his massive cock and came straight in her stomach without warning. He also pinched her nostrils shut as sort of punishment and also to see her struggle a bit. He held her head firmly at the base that his grip would make it hard for her to pull away. Though he was human he sort of had abnormal strength and endurance.

The pinkette was a bit surprised with how forceful the man became and then whimpered when she was cut off of the source of the delicious energy and couldn't feed on it anymore. She blushed when her nose was pinched and the cock started to fill up her stomach with a lot of warm seed, the hands keeping her there even when she tried to move away to get a bit of air. The blue eyes hazed as she was kept where she was, her pussy twitching, becoming wet as she was being filled with more and more sperm. The delicious, pink body started to tremble slightly, her juices dripping on the sheets, cheeks flushed and Meremi's vision slowly blacking out, unable to escape the mage with her powers blocked.

Alexander watched as Meremi slowly blacked out from the lack of air, he didn't really feel worried about if he caused any damage to her so after he finished cumming he slowly kept sliding her along his cock after she blacked out. Eventually he pulled his cock out of her throat letting her unconscious body collapse on the bed, he got on the bed, spredding her legs from behind and lifting her ass up by her tail. He wasn't done with her yet and he'd make sure she'd get used to her new job of being his personal sex toy. He'd probably have to train her more but he didn'treally care he was still livid at her her failure and decided making her his toy would be a reasonable punishment. His massive cock began pressing against the lips of the succubai's pussy. Seeing how wet it was he instantly thrusted it straight in without remorse.

When her upper hole was opened and nose not being pinched anymore Meremi coughed, slowly waking up, all dizzy from such a long lack of air. By the time she understood she was laying with her round rump up something pushed inside her, making her mewl as the thick cock was pushed inside of her pussy. It was so incredibly wet... Meremi mewled lustfully as something deep inside of her pussy was stirred by the huge cock, it hurting a little bit but feeling really good as well. So far she wasn't interested with sex more than she needed to feed, blowing few people and one or two letting inside her pussy but it was all, it resulting in her being surprised right now. Still breathing heavily she was laying there with the mage's cock deep inside of her tight demon pussy.

Back
Top Bottom