Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Synergy [private for me and InsertNameHere]

Zajawa

Supernova
It was 11AM and Aaron had been awake for a few hours already. From a distant observer, Aaron's life looked pretty neat.
He build himself a nice and healthy business that could both align with his ethic and his need for more material things. Helping people whose project he found useful and important getting the necessary money to make them real was like dreaming of turning people's dream into reality.

And, that allowed him to live a life most people would find sweet. A large and fashionable appartment in a posh district, a relaxing country house, a happy marriage with his beautiful asian wife and a Schedule iwth just enough space to enjoy both the family and friends he kept from college.

Aaron also kept himself in good shape. He used to be in the swimming club and did some martial art too and, now, he was mostly running or hitting the gym to keep in shape. This tall 35 years old man didn't go unnoticed and amusingly used it when ordering a drink to a barrista or asking a lady a favor at any kind of desk.
Also, his wife's friends and her sister liked to have him around.
Uch like he knew his own friends probably didn't always have the purest thoughts when looking at the love of his life.

Of course, all those people didn't know how their couple really worked. It worked perfectly well but it held sweet secret. It was a female led Relationship. To put it simply, she was the boss of the house.
In fact, he willingly called her Mistress in private and that explained why he had just finished setting her breakfast on the cosy dining room's table, only dressed in his black boxers.
And, he nicely spread some melted chocolate to write "Happy Birthday" on a small plate, next to some french pancakes.
There were also fresh fruits, sliced and pressed, coffee, some tea, so she had the choice, toast, cereals and Lisa Eckdahl playing a sweet and lazy jazz tune.

He knew she'd probably not be long now, the woman he admired above all and turned his face toward the hall to spot her entrance.

He knew the dance perfectly, he'd first greet her by bowing very low or kneeling down and kissing the tip of her hand, then he'd help her in her chair and place pillows Under her feet before serving her both in drinks and food and quietly kneel either by her side or Under the table, at her feet.

Some would call it humiliating but he didn't mind. She earned every right to own him. He was proud this beautiful and intelligent woman chose him too.

[img=590x550]http://tinviet.net.vn/assets/images/news/20160104110433-A9892673.jpg[/img] [img=440x540]http://www.koogle.tv/static/media/uploads/news/4-27_go_jun_hee_5.jpg[/img]

Name: Ashley Bailey
Height: 172 cm

Special: has a great memory; knows six languages fluently (Polish, Japanese, Chinese, German, Russian, Italian) aside from English; very good at profiling people (their personality type, what they want, which words to use)

Family: sister, parents, two brothers
Character traits: friendly, warm, playful, possessive, loving, loyal
Likes: sex, reading, challenges for her intelligence, video games
Dislikes: big spiders, liars

~~*~~​

Ashley didn't know her alarm clock was switched off by her handsome and dashing husband. So while normally she would be long ago on her legs instead she was only waking up. Yawning softly she stretched and looked on the clock, raising her eyebrows when seeing how late it was. Then she remembered something else. Today were her thirtieth birthdays. Grimacing slightly at the nervous feeling deep inside her she pushed it on the back of her mind. Sitting up on the bed she saw Aaron wasn't there.

Standing up she went to wash her face and put on some morning cream, few days ago deciding it was a high time to start caring about her skin some more. That done she decided she won't be going out anywhere today. Celebrating a day of birth was a good excuse for being a bit lazy. Choosing one of her comfy house outfits she walked out of their bedroom of their comfortable apartment.

Ashley loved her life and loved her husband. Everything was perfect, they had everything that they needed, their business prospering, their projects being successful. She appreciated it every day... but they needed to work hard their success, it wasn't like it came to them easily. They put a lot of work into it so they deserved to enjoy it.

Walking into the kitchen she yawned and first not seeing Aaron there only to blush softly and smile when she noticed what was prepared for her. She probably would be given a breakfast to bed if not for the both of them disliking it deeply, eating in bed. Being kissed on her hand made her always smile since it made her feel special and appreciated. Leaning down when the male kneeled she kissed her forehead.
"I would like to eat with you today, my slave and handsome husband", she said, stroking his cheek. "Today is a special day and I would like to share it with you.. Although I must say you look stunning only in those boxers of yours~"

Aaron didn't mind kneeling down in front of Ashley, not only was it about love, their own kind of kinky love, but he also liked the view. Of course, there had been more classicaly beautiful moment than his wife, just out of bed in comfy clothes but living with someone was also defined by those slow moments in between a life of events. He closed his eyes when she kissed his forehead, taking it all in and then made a sweet sorry like expression that children make when they forgot Something or already broke Something "I... already ate Mistress."

Even as he usually was towering a bit more than 10 cm above her, he looked smaller when they were in the same room and in characters so to speak. Being on his knees most of time sure didn't help, but there was the aura they somehow radiated too.

"look for the bright side of things though" he said, playfully reminding her of tha Monthy Python movie "I'll serve you breakfast and I won't be fare anyway, I'll just be there..." he looked in the direction of the table that had been readied and the chair he supposed she'd sit in "...massaging your feet, kissing your legs, making sure you lack for nothing and..." he smiled even wider with teasing face "...I might even have a surprise when you decide you're full on those pancakes I made".

He took her hand back in his hands and, not forcing her to move physically, of course, he just kissed the tip of her fingers and said amusingly with a redneck like accent "come on ye old Mistress".

"Those puppy eyes... Someday they would be the end of me..", she chuckled and then nodded. "Fine then. I guess I would be eating alone. And my feet being massaged sound like a good idea."
That said she followed her slave and husband, swatting his arm softly when she was called old. Of course she knew he was only teasing, knowing all too well she was a little bit anxious about the number of her age changing to the one with three at the beginning. Sitting down she let Aaron move the chair for her and then place her feet on the pillow. Her nails on hands and feet were always taken care of, Ashley having appointments with her favourite 'nails lady' for the year ahead.

"They are so cute~ I think making a picture and put it on my Facebook would be a good idea", she said and looked at Aaron. "Would you be a dear and bring me my phone, pet~?"

That done, posting a picture on her profile Ashley started to eat. Her husband was so talented, showing it to her not once and not twice, earning something that wasn't easy to earn with her - her respect. While she was good at figuring people out and working on strategy he was the one talking with people, using his charming personality and their both's good look to push some doors open. Not only that. Not once not twice his own observations added a lot to her analyse. They were a perfect team, adding what the other was lacking.

"Ahhh... you're so good at it, my beloved slave", she sighed when Aaron kept on massaging her feet, at the moment focusing on her toes. "You have no idea how painful it can get to walk on all those beautiful but torturous high heels all day long."

Aaron's place was one they defined together during this morning routine. While he held one foot in his hands, the other rested over his groin, so she could also feel and somehow control his arousing. Something that was bound to happen, spending that much time in front of those long and beautiful legs. Of course, some of her sexyness was a tad diminished in her PJ, but stil, she was a beautfiul woman.

When she talked about her heels though, Aaron smiled as his fingers were working on one of her ankles and said, with a bit of sarcasm "all day long Hmmm? You mean, like today when you just woke up at 11AM and had to climb down the stairs Mistress?" before kissing the top of her foot and resuming his massaging.

Aaron was in sub space, that was true, and she was the boss of the house, that was equally true, but that didn't mean he had his personnality erased. He loved her and submitted willingly. If anything, that meant she also had to work too to keep herself up on the pedestal he put her.
While it never happened that he truly challenged her, he wouldn't let an opportunity to make fun of Something she'd say if it were appropriate, like any other couple would do.

Also, if it concerned their business, even though she ended being right almost 99% of the time, he would never hide when some decision would bother him because this was so important to him too.

Speaking of business, he said, since she had her smartphone with her "I sent you a short list of the projects and people I think would be interesting to work with Mistress, as well as the replies I planned and the pre requisite I wanted to send them. I hope you approve of them.".

Even though Aaron was confident in hsi skills, he always ran almost every emails and décisions by Ashley because he knew she could make them better and would see things he would not. Hers was the final decision and it wasn't even a matter of authority, they both knew her skills were better.

To tell the truth Ashley loved the way Aaron's mighty cock felt under her foot. She loved their daily routine, letting her touch and control her man like that. Hearing the man joking from her she pressed him a bit, a small 'punishment' for him making fun of her.
"Such a mouthy slave.. Of course I didn't mean today.. but generally. I would love to wear flats all the time.. but they don't look as impressive as the high heels", she answered, smiling softly and pressing a bit tighter, the food tasting even better with her doing such a thing. "Maybe I should put you in one for a whole day.. then you would appreciate my everyday sacrifice~ You chocolate skinned tease~"

Moving her feet and letting the other to be massaged she kept on eating while slipping through the content that she was sent by her beloved husband and slave. Humming softly she leaned down and showed him the part she was talking about.
"See here? You would need to change it, sounds a bit fishy... though you became quite good in writing through the years we know each other, I must admit that. Also.. I've read about Abarra's project and while I think we could introduce them to someone... instead of them I think Alike is more promising... though we would need to work on them a bit more than on Abarra..", she told him after a while, straightening up and resuming eating. "Ah.. now that I remember. There is a charity ball very soon so make sure to leave time for that.. and I want us to take part in a meal giving. Although we don't believe like they do I still feel like doing that.. not to mention the press being there. It would be a good advertisement for us. What do you think?"

Aaron grinded his teeth a littlel bit at her playful push over his cock but didn't mind that much. While he still had his own personality and desires, he somehow also learned to love his place and her autority. She wasn't one to abuse it anyway.
"Mistress, please... imagine how tall I'd be in those." he replied on an equally playful tone before kissing her ankle and changing from one foot to another in sync with her.

"Alike..." it was a nice project Indeed. It helped and fastenned people's propensity to connect when they thought alike but also enterprises in the same field. It made an elegant use of the web to speed up your search for an entourage and expend your bubble.
The whole thing had been designed free of use and in an almost experimental fashion but the business applications were easy to figure out and it could make money but also be used in a very deviant way.

"...You're right mistress." he said. "...about the change I need to make in those lines of course but also about Alike. Still, I could see it being used in ways it hadn't been inteded too. I think we should have the creators put limits on this and probably work with them on the patents so it wouldn't be... turned into Something it is not."

Of course, he kept massaging her while saying and when she talked about the Charity, he smirked "yes but... I'm always a bit nervous when I see all those sad and dirty rich men looking at you like a piece of meat. As if they didn't had enough to break every buttons of their trousers already." He commented.
Aaron wasn't jealous or possessive... not in the wrong way.

But, he never liked the stereotyped rich old dude that had no respect for anything but another M$ he didn't need. "I hate when people can't see how awesome you are Mistress" he added, kissing her knees gently.

Most of all, he did hate that. Due to the world they lived in, Aaron had to be the face of their business in public and they played at being the couple people imagined them to be while, one of the reason he willlingly threw himself at her feet was how much he admired her.
It wasn't a case of him hating people looking at his wife. It was what their glances carried.

"but you're right, we should go" he said, his mouth almost buried in her knees before addind on a more cheerful note "now, the real question is, I already prepared the bathroom for you but, will you want your birthday present before or after Mistress?"

When he had the time to wake up long before her, he would prepare the bathroom for her, meaning the towel would be warmed, a choice of at least two bathrobes would be at the ready as well as slippers and it would be not only cleaned, but perfumed. Ready for either a bath or a shower.

Ashley chuckled when she imagined her husband in a high-heels. Yes, he surely would be tall, not doubt about it. Eating, her light skinned, elegant fingers looking perfect on their silvers she nodded her head. Yes, working with them on a said points was a need, Aaron seeing it right away making her smile warmly and reach for his cheek to pet it gently, as a kind of silent reward and recognition. Hearing about the rich men she scrunched her nose in distaste.
"Like they would have anything I'm interested in..", she sighed, taking another bite and then chuckled. "I don't need them to see the real me.. I already a pair of dark eyes on me.. I don't feel a need for anything more, pet..~"

Hearing the marvellous question she was asked Ashley was about to answer when her phone went off. Looking at the caller's I.D. she sighed. Looking at Aaron she motioned at him, focusing on the conversation as her husband took off the leggings and panties off of her, pressing his chocolate lips against her pussy. She so loved the relationship they had, him on his knees, appreciating what he was able to catch. Not that he was the only one appreciating.. of course she loved him and knew his worth. Closing her eyes she leaned back on the chair, blabbing about something quite insignificant with one of the wives she was meeting so their business would prosper better, Aaron taking care of the husbands.

It was so kinky to do something like this while she was talking through the phone, her pussy becoming wet in no time. The relaxation she found in the act, the love given by her slave and husband.. it was always incredible.

Aaron exactly knew what her hand gestures meant. It had been a very clear and integral part of their life as a couple now that, her being in charge, also meant she could be pleasure whenever she wished, however she wished.
Her lovingly dominant attitude applied to their sex life too and, while it had been a tad difficult to adapt at first, Aaron learned to take pleasure from pleasuring his wife too.

This learning curve also meant practicing his tongue skills so he would go down on her exactly the way she liked. From the part of her legs he first had to kiss on his way to her sex, to the way she first liked to be teased and then the exact spot she liked to be licked, as well as the rythm of his tongue on her clit.

Of course, her compliment and reassuring words about how she didn't care about all those people watching her when she had him, only made Aaron more eager to satisfy her need.
It wasn't because they engaged in an exclusively Ashley led relationship that Aaron didn't have an ego to stroke either.

Even though this very kinky scene of her going on with a very trivial task and him pleasuring her on his knees did manage to send him into some sort of sub space, triggering the little submissive part of his brain most people hide.

Also, he knew better than stopping before she would tell him to. Even though he knew her well enough to know when she was having an orgasm, it happened she could summon quite a stamina when it came to being pleasure and his tongue was hers until she call it enough.
Which happened quite sometime after she had already hung off the phone.

That was when Aaron would resume his position, holding one foot in his hands to keep massaging it and softly kissing the tip of her toes, while letting the other one rest between his legs so she'd know it turned him on to please her and could be aware of his arousal. "So, Mistress, what will it be?" resuming his former interrogation about what she'd want to enjoy first, her abth or her birthday present ?
All in all, it was a very normal lazy morning for them.

Yes, the slow and gentle kisses travelling up to her awaiting soft lips, kissing them and then giving a long lick to each side before parting them and giving some loving to the deeper parts of her quim. The orgasm she was served made her body arch, some of the juices trickling out and wetting her husband's lips. Her juices were quite sweet tasting, she knew that since not once not twice they were kissing after sating each other's needs orally. Ashley wasn't really sure when she ended the conversation, remembering just a main points of it, something that she would base on when dealing again with the woman.

"Well.. why not to see what is my birthday present?", she asked, smiling softly and finished her breakfast, taking a last sip of her drink while observing her handsome husband and slave, every move of his perfect chocolate body, the way the muscles were moving under his skin making it a music.. just not for her ears but eyes. "You are such a good husband.. thinking about everything. I would need to think about a suitable reward for you, pet."

That said she simply waited for the present to be revealed, licking her lips slowly, still tasting some of the delicious treat on her lips.

Aaron heard her talk about reward while he was already on his way to find her birthday gift. Like any good gift, it had been well hidden.
In fact, it was in their bedroom because he knew that, with her sleepy eyes, she'd never notice it while waking up.
It had been packed of course and, inside the pack were two different packaged boxes. One for each of the present her was bringing.

There was also a little card saying "leaving no doubt who's the boss".

Walking back to the room were she had been finishing her breakfast, he walked to her with a smuggish smile and just before giving her the boxe, stopped and, instead, invited her to move on to the living room area, where the sofa were "Hmm, you kow what? The living room is a better place for a birthday party, what do you think Mistress? I don't think my howesome birthday package with its ribbon and all deserves to be ripped appart amongst the breakfast's leftovers" he joked but his mind was set nonetheless.

While he still had his own mind and, admitedly, could be stubborn from time to time, it didn't prevent him from kneeling to help her feet back into her slippers, to draw her chair out, carry her smartphone for her and open any door she might encounter on her way to one fo the confortable sofas of their nice living area.

Once she sat, he placed the smartphoen at arm's reach for her, took her slippers off again and placed pisslows under her bare feet if needed then, kneeling in front of her, finaly, he slowly extended his arms and held the box up for her sayin "happy birthday Mistress".

(here is what's in the box. Two other boxes.
One with this Louboutin : https://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/922336/922336_fr_pp.jpg
https://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/922336/922336_bk_pp.jpg
One with this coco de mer: https://cdn.coco-de-mer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/67230-00.png
https://cdn.coco-de-mer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/67230-01.png)

The smug smile she saw on her lover's lips amused her deeply. She finished her breakfast so when invited to stand up she did, finishing of her drink and following Aaron. Ashley appreciated that her husband had his own mind and wouldn't follow and obey her blindly. It was a part that made her respect him, she hated so called 'sheep'. It also made her feel better, being followed by someone that had his own opinion and wasn't afraid of sticking to it if he thought it was right but at the same time was able to change his opinion if faced with some valid arguments.

Soon she sat back down on one of their quite luxurious sofas, wondering what it could be all about. Taking the box she raised on of her eyebrows when reading the little card, chuckling. Opening the box she smirked taking out the expensive presents she was given.
"My, my.. it seems to me that someone is in need to 'feel' who is the boss. Fine by me. Thank you, my slave.. and now I allow you to take off my clothes for me", she said softly, teasing Aaron's cock with her toes. "Then you would put your presents on me and go take the thickest dildo out of my collection.. and lube. You may choose which one you would like."

That said Ashley let Aaron work of fulfilling her orders, helping his out a little here and there so it would go more smoothly. Her beautiful body could be seen very soon, the lean body but with full, perfect breasts and round, delicious butt. It wasn't a perfect bubble but it was very sexy anyway, looking great in the harness Aaron bought.

Aaron was already quite hard by his wife's teasing of his cock with the tip of her toes and, like any other human being, it made him smile to make someone else smiles too. It was strange how you could feel good during any act of kindness.
Watching someone opening a present you made or bought thinking specifically about them was always a delight.
Even more when it was so kinky and the person was so like minded.

Aaron had no problem with her order, taking his time to cautiously remove her clothes off her beautiful body. Ashley was a stunner and, in Aaron's mind and heart she was a 11 out of ten.
While he obviously not completely objective, they both knew she never had any problem being noticed in a crowd.
Her proportions were great clothed or not, she kept herselve in good shape and it showed. He took a moment to kiss the cute little abs on her tummy as well as her shaven tights and pussy before taking a last look at her nakedness and putting both the harness and the knee high Louboutins on her.

"You own me" he said, smiling, in appreciation of her look, how she radiated sexyness and power to him.
He then quickly went to their bedroom and looked for the box in which they kept some of their toys. Their, thinking about the color patern of her gifts, he took a deep red dildo and brought it back to her, kneeling down in front of his wife and mistress, and held over his head, waiting for the right to tie it to her leathery harness.

He willingly forgot about something though and, giving her his smart ass smile, he remarked "I'm affraid I forgot about the lube mistress... but I thought a blowjob might do?" offering to suck on her artificial penis and use his saliva as a lube, acting out like her personnal whore.

Her skin was fair and nipples very light in colour. Ashley did work out on the gym as well as Aaron did. They made sure to take care of themselves, both being of an opinion that it was only natural to keep themselves fit for each other. Fit and well taken care of. Besides they needed to be careful with their public image too. That's why it was so nice to go out of the town now and then, forget about all the people and all the must. Their house was the most relaxing place in the world.. where they tried some more bold things too. But not only.

The kiss given to her well trained tummy made Ashley smile and reach to Aaron's hair, petting him a little. The words she heard coming from her beloved husband made her heart swell with happiness. Soon he was back with a thickest of their dildos and fixed it on a right place as soon as she allowed it. Then she raised her eyebrow as Aaron said he forgot the lube.
"Forgot... such a bad liar. You just wanted to suck on it so badly you didn't bring it. You're such a small whole, aren't you my slave", she asked, grabbing his hair and tilting his head back, leaning down and kissing him surprisingly gently. "But I will let you suck me, slut. Now open wide."

That said she waited for Aaron to open his mouth wide and then pushed inside his mouth and then throat. The dildo was specially made so she was sure she wouldn't hurt her husband's throat. Holding his head in place she made sure to keep him there for few very long moments only to let him take a breath after that, watching him taking heavy breaths.
"You're such a whore, baby... So eager to take my cock into you holes", she hummed, stepping in the other's cock with her new boot. "Now tell me what you want and how much. Beg, you little slut, show me how much you need me~"

"maybe.." he said, partly blushing, partly smiling when she called him both a bad liar and a small whore. His brain was begining to send him completely into sub space. A place where he not only loved and worshipped his wife but wanted be shown his place in dedication to her awesomeness.

He was about to thank her, when she ordered him to open his mouth and so he did, like going to the dentist but with his eyes looking up, bathing in her shaped and toned glory, his hands joined in his back to make sure he wouldn't touch her and be completely at her mercy, feeling his head pulled toward the red thick dildo and he began to move, blowing and licking all over the red lacquered dick like a pro on duty, paid to the hour.

All the while looking up at her who seemed so tall while he was on his knees and she wore those high heels and radiated so much power he could see his complete abandon in her eyes.

Her boot on his own penis did bring him to some sort of reality. It hurt a bit but not as much as it paradoxically aroused him, this being another testament to her complete controle over him when they played.

As she took the dildo off his mouth, just enough for him to be able to utter some words, he began to suck on it with more intensity and lick it all over, saying such words as "yes mistress..." panting in between words "...please...I'm just a slut ready...ready to be owned...I beg of you...this...this little whore wants...wants to belong to you Mistress...please...own me like...like the little bitch that...I...I am your...little bich...your private whore to own...to fuck at your whim...please..." he begged, his cock completely aroused and his mind completely hers. At this moment, she could turn him into anything she wished.

She could always see it in his eyes, the moment he was pushed into a subspace. Before they took their relationship into what it was now Ashley made sure to ask some experienced doms to meet her, to show her and explain. Of course she offered money for their teachings and observed them at work. If she was supposed to do something like that she would be prepared perfectly. By now she had some years or experience herself and knew what Aaron could take, how his body was working. He was hers little slut after all. Licking her lips she was watching him tending to the dildo, thinking that maybe her slave deserved some kind of reward today. He throbbed so delicious at the pain her foot gave him by stepping on his cock, he was so hard, to the point of leaking... and that almost without touching his impressive cock.

"There you good. Very good, slut. Now.. get on all four and present to me your hole, making sure to push your asscheeks to the sides so I will be able to see your greedy hole", she ordered and watched her lover to exactly what he was told, soon linking the dildo up to his hole... and slamming it inside, knowing he could take it. "There we go... Now take deep breaths for me.."
Slapping his ass Ashley reached to Aaron's nipples and started to rub, pinch and tug on them, grinding her cock inside of him, moaning softly as it was pressing against her clit. Her own nipples were pressing against his back, Aaron able to feel just how hard they were. Giving her slave few more slaps she waited for him, wanting to be sure he was ready before she would screw him silly.

Aaron knew the drill somehow. Even in his state of arousal, he knew, his body knew what to do. Still, when she complimented him for being a slut, he looked at her like a dog looking at his owner, proud somehow.

Then, he proceeded to get into position. He climbed up on the sofa and placed himself so his ass would be directed at the edge of one side and pressed his forehead against the pillows, spreading his ass cheeks wide for his Mistress, making sure his anus was at the right height for her to penetrate it.

Once he felt her inside, he let go off his bottom and extended his arms forward, in a completely defenseless position and then felt her grinding, thrusting, sodomizing him.
It felt like all those hours she spent at the gym had only built up to this moment. Plus her fingers pinching and playing with his nipples and soon feeling her own smouth body over his back, he knew he belonged to her.

The slaps put him even deeper if possible and he knew what they meant. This was not the end, just a playfull break and he was already on the edge.
Still, he knew his role and so he said, something between begging and screaming but a tad muted by the sofa his face was buried in "please....Mistress...I beg you...please own me. I'm your little slut. I... I'm just a little bitch begging to be your own personnal slut...your private whore. Please fuck your humble slut...Mistress..."

Ashley smiled but it wasn't a smile of triumph as one could think. Nor it was a one of domination. It was a very soft smile, her eyes gentle for few seconds as she kissed her man's back. She loved him with all of her heart just like he loved her, there was no doubt. In her eyes there was no one better than her beloved pet and slave, than her life partner, sexy and strong and yet her little bitch. Every strand of hair on his body, his every breath, his everything was hers.. and she wouldn't give that up to anyone.

Letting out a small growl she pulled almost the whole thing out and slammed it in, knowing all to well where to aim to making her pet moan like a bitch in heat, to cum himself dry. Moaning softly because of the pressure placed on her clit she reached to her breasts and started to grope them, giving an extra attention to her nipples. Yes.. she would make him massage them well today, it was a high time for that.

"Yes, love, you are my slut. I own you. You belong to me, your every breath, everything", she sighed while she kept on moving, loving the way it made her muscles work. "You're such a good boy so you're allowed to cum as much as you want. Good boys needs to be rewarded~"
Smirking she kept on thrusting, stopping for few moments to grind and make herself orgasm only to resuming the fucking, making sure to make a mess from Aaron, to make him shoot so much that there wouldn't be anything left. She was also making sure to abuse the other's nipples thoroughly, it being one of the spots she liked to tease a lot, whenever she could.

One would think Ashley gave Aaron his reward for the end but the fucking didn't stop there. As he kept feeling her fingers toying with his nipples and her huge black artificial penis completely owning his bottom, Aaron came both out of pleasure and pride of being loved by his wife and Mistress.

During those moments, as she was relentlessly sodomizing him and acknowledging her ownership, he kept saying outloud he was her slut, in between screamings of "yes" and sounds of relief, his own cum spreading on some sofa pillows.
Furniture that would definitely have to be washed before they'd leave the house.

When his own energy seemed to be diminished for good and his cock was showing signs of fatigue, he could feel that was when his mistress decided to slow down too until she moved away from his ass, but let the dildo in.

When he knew she had stepped back a little bit, he turned around and knelt in front of her, admiring her toned figure and body. Her soft skin, her little abs, her long legs, her devious smile...

"Thank you Mistress" He said, "I love you so much".

And when he heard her fingers snapping and saw a manicured nail pointing down at the floor, he knew it was time to put on the final touch and show some gratitude.
Aaron instantly knew what to do.

Quickly getting on all four, he lowered his head until the tip of his tongue touched the rich leaher of her brand new knee high boots and he licked them and bathed them in kisses with love, respect and humility.
It was a little routine of them that he had to display how much loved her having him and thank her the only way a good pet could.

It was the humble slut in him showing gratitude to the queen and goddess in her.

Later in the afternoon, Aaron helped her lounging during their las day off work.
He bathed her, put lotion on her body, went under water to tongue please her and, right now, was simply laying naked at her feet, massaging and softly kissing and sucking them, while she was either reading in the sofa or watching TV.

After some long time spent on fucking silly her little toy Ashley decided it was enough, leaving the red dildo inside his bum, loving the contrast between it's colour and then black skin of her pet. Her clit was rubbed well, leaving her feeling a little weak between her legs. Licking her lips she thought of some things they could do later on but for then and there she snapped her fingers and pointed to her boot. Yes, her slave and husband knew real well what to do next. With it done she could be sure that Aaron loved it just as much as she did.. and that was very important to her.

She let it last for quite some time before they decided to do something different. It was amazing, how well Aaron was able to tend to her body, it leaving her relaxed and smiling, her pussy loved thoroughly with his tongue. Reading and having her feet massaged felt great but soon she motioned for Aaron to turn around and lean on the sofa, putting her feet on his shoulders, softly massaging him. It was a time for her husband's show and she wouldn't want to disturb him when he was at that. Still reading the book she was listening to the questions that were asked, answering any that her handsome partner got wrong. It wasn't like she tried to show off, it was what they did together, learning and competing, loving and living together. Playing with Aaron's hair she put her book to the side, enjoying their time spent together.

It was a sweet evening or, at least, the begining of it as the afternoon was fading away gently. Aaron was siiting on the floor, his back leasning confortably against the front of the sofa, while his wife's feet rested on his shoulders and he sometimes kissed the inside of her calves and ankles while watching his show.

It was true she managed to answer some question he couldn't, all while reading her book. Aaron was often surprised by the range of her education. He knew she had a thing with business but her culture was just large. Broad. Heoften joked she was probably way older than her id card said.

Still, when his favorite part came, he said "alright, stop showing off. It's time to decide who's the man of the house rigth?" he was looking at the presentator announcing the categories and he felt quite confident. "Sport" a category he was surprisingly not good in it but he suspected his wife to be even worse. "revolutions" which he was confident in and "cooking from around the world" a category he felt confident in because, even though thy travelled the same countries as a couple, he was the one who actually tried to cook the food.
"If we get serious, we need to write the score" he said and moved from his position for a minute or two, only to get his own ipad and prepare a score sheet.

Then the two finalist battled over the randomized questions of the selected themes, unaware that, somewhere in a lovely country house, a couple was miroring their fight.

Unfortunately, it didn't go that well for Aaron. He lost both on sport and cooking from around the world? Turned out, she had a good memory of past sport events, if only because she remembered most of the news she read and she remembered very well every time she asked someone what as in a recipe. Also, while it was Aaron who mostly did the cooking, he forgot she was often the one to ask for a specific meal after she had read about it.

Looking up at her, from his lowered position, he said "I think I'll make up my own game. Aaronopoly and make sure the rules say I have to win, no matter what. Specially if you're opponent's name begins with Ash and ends with Shley" he joked.

For starters she was only showing off a little bit, knowing all to well that he liked when she was doing that... still being challenged so boldly like that by her pet made her eyes sparkle. He should already know she had a really good memory.. Accepting the challenged she let him use the ipad, moving her book to the side, focusing. Her handsome husband was practically crushed and it made her a little bit excited, the sadist inside her that Aaron loved so much.
"Yes, it could be the only way for you to win with me", she joked, knowing all too well there were things that Aaron was better in than she was, loving him for that as well. "Now.. make sure to use those handsome lips for something you should.."

That said she made sure her lower half was naked and legs parted as she gripped Aaron's hair and slammed his face into her wet pussy. Yes, she was quite horny that day and she wasn't sure why. Well, there were days like that.. not that she normally didn't have quite a stamina and needs.
"Now moan for me, pet. We know how much you love sitting between my legs and servicing me like a good puppy you are", she joked, relaxing in the couch and waiting for him to start licking her. "Isn't it a perfect use for your tongue, baby?"

Aaron could have stopped her whenever he wanted but there were very few things she liked or wished that he didn't enjoy himself and he felt the smell and taste of her sexe again, something that was such an intricate part of his life now, he assimilated it as his own body odour somehow.

"you had me at pet Mistress" he joked before he began to fullfil his duty which, in this case, meant licking his lovely wife to orgasm, or orgasms or, really, to whetever state she desired and for as long as she desired.
It was obvious from his hardenned penis that being at her service was arousing him. And it was completely linked to her as he never felt the same urge to serve and be led by any other woman.

She triggered something in him and he was now happy to be hers so completely. Strangely enough, he never grew so much than since he had been with her. It was not as simple as being at her beck and call and their relationship had nothing to do with being abusive.
He felt cared for and protected by this woman he admired and even though they could call all of this some sort of kinky game, it was obvious there was a reality to this, it defined them.

Aaron's tongue worked on Ashley's pussy as long as she kept him there and, when her gripped loosened a bit, he lifted his eyes up, trying to watch himself into her eyes and thanked her "Thank you Mistress" even though he had been the one pleasuring her. It was because she allowed him to make her happy and that made him happy too.

As his hands were caressing her calves gently, he kissed her abs and said "I'll make something light to dine, we should hit the road tonight." sadly remembering this had been their last day off.

Ashley knew he husband well and knew just how much it was exciting him to kneel there and lick her like that. It aroused both of them, it was a part of them, part of who they were, loving the relationship they had. They loved each other deeply, cared for each other.. while still being in this top and bottom connection.. what only deepened the understanding they of each other. Smiling when she felt his tongue moving there Ashley tilted her head back and moaned without shame, wanting her pet to hear how well he was doing.

"Yessss... something light.. sounds goood...", she moaned out, her toes curling up as it all continued, soon orgasming but not letting go of her husband's hair.

Aaron was kept to work there for an hour or so, with small breaks, pleasuring her thoroughly and without being allowed to cum by himself. After that she rested for few moments, leaving him there to smell her, ordering him to take deep breaths, wanting to arouse him even more.
"Now... you will be rewarded, pet. Since you were so good while we were staying here... you can take me. I'm allowing you to do whatever you desire to do with me for the next two hours. It is your reward so use it wisely", she said, looking Aaron in the eyes, knowing all too well just how rare it was for her to allow something like that.

Those words were not lost on Aaron who, even though he willingly chose to submit to his wife, still had some fantasies of his own from time to time... well, many times, usually those he saw Ashley naked or all prepped up.

"make some place wife then" he said joking, imitating one of those manly man old movies actors and moved up into the sofa with her, begining by spooning her. It was a sweet way for him to slowly get out of subspace and transition from one act to another.

Once he felt confident and relaxed, he made love to Ashley again and his fantasies looked a lot like couples on equal terms do, except, there was this intensity in his eyes and move because of what the shared and their complicity.
It wasn't a two hours sex marathon either. Breaks happened of course, that and he did cook something to eat.

But in between everything and packing, some loving happened. He entered her of course, being either on top or under her, his hands roaming over her body freely, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, kissing her neck and fingering her and getting blown.
And of course, more cuddling.
Even free to do as he wished, she was still his Mistress... they both knew it so, the idea of degrading her or even a putsh to take over the throne for two hours wasn't even conceptualized.

All in all, it ended their days off sweetly and made sure benefited as much as possible from their country house.
Tomorow, they'd be back in full work mode. Not that it was a bore, they loved their work and were blessed with a business they enjoyed that went well so, clearly, there were people less lucky than them, but still... time wouldn't be moving this slow and gone would be the slacker clothes and free of time attitude.

Back
Top Bottom