Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapper looking for woman to tie up

unknown200

Dust
I'm a writer in real life and love a good, well-established scene. Though English is not my first language, I'd say I'm pretty sufficient in it.

I’m looking for a woman to kidnap/capture.

She should be young, beautiful, maybe she’s tough and feisty too. Maybe she resists, fights back and makes it a challenge.
We should establish a setting. Is she a traveler, far away from home, meeting the wrong kind of guy? Her tanned body shivers as he ties the rope across her chest.
Maybe she’s a real rebel on the street; messing with the local gangster. His men ram her car, drags her from the wreckage. A fight ensues. She almost manages to bring the goons down, but is knocked out. She awakens tied to a chair. A piece of cloth in her mouth. This is where the crime boss starts to intimidate her.
Maybe a female cop finds herself chained, hands above her head. The serial killer is planning to kill her, but first he’s going to have some fun.
Or maybe an innocent woman is assaulted in her home, tied to the bed. Her pleas silenced by the duct tape across her soft lips. The mysterious man undresses her slowly and watches her struggle in her underwear.

Whatever the story, it should involve bondage. And the binding, struggling, sexual content and so on can never have enough details. However, posts shouldn't have to always be entire pages. How far we’ll take it, is up to us.
Write me a pm if this sounds interesting or you have any questions.

Edit: Let me make it clear though: The stories should not involve death or gore. Only the treat of death can in some instances add to the rp.

Back
Top Bottom