Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search for Entertainment (F/Futa M/F) NSFW Pics

TheUnknown

Star
While I'll be making changes to this thread over time, this is just something to get it out there. I'm looking for a female to play a Futa for my female characters. I'm not going to put any pairings up at the moment but slice of life, fantasy, medieval, and modern are fine with me so that opens the doors for a lot of possible pairings. I'm looking for a Dominant female but I'm NOT looking for abusive or Bitchy. I'm looking for kind and gentle when needed/earned and a firm hand when MC is being bratty. My characters all range from super submissive and needy to defiant and distant. Even the super submissive will not bend to just anyone. Trust and respect is earned, not given freely. (I also have Dominant females. However, their rules are the same as my submissive's. Don't expect them to beat YC for no reason. They dominate through love and use a firm hand when needed.)

~Side note: ANY AND ALL PLOTS THAT INVOLVE MY GIRLS BEING ABUSED, TREATED AS A BREEDER, AND JUST COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR THEIR EMOTIONS ARE AN ABSOLUTE NO (Since it was mentioned about not being specific, raping my girls is part of this hard no).

~Another note: I've made an opening for males HOWEVER...I'm very picky when it comes to men. Not many are good at reading (from what I've noticed) so it is open for males but if I don't accept, don't be surprised.

~Side Note 3: To clarify. I have pictures of my girls and a brief description of their PERSONALITIES and who may go good with them. I have no set plots to these girls but if you send me a plot that doesn't match the female, I'm going to decline.

**Warning!! I will answer any pm sent my way in regards to my girls. HOWEVER. I also will not hesitate to point out why I am declining you or be bluntly honest on how you just glossed over my rules. So if you don't have thick skin and can't take constructive criticism, do not PM me.

I'll be making a list of characters here as well as a brief insight on their personality. I'll be using animated pictures for them but you can use real face claims if you want. I don't really care. I prefer description and detail when role playing. Time jumps to move things along are fine too, but nothing over the top. Smut is just fine with me and most of my characters are rather horny anyways, but story is a must. No straight sex plots.

I'm also okay with incest. Step or blood related.

**Alright, gonna say this now since I've had some role-play's. If you can't make at least a paragraph per reply, do not pm me. Having less than a paragraph to respond to is painful and really takes the excitement out. Also, if I have to wait for 2 weeks for a reply, that also drains the excitement of the rp. So after a week I will send a pm asking if you're interested. If I go two weeks without a message or notice, I'll drop the rp. It's not hard to at least drop one pm saying 'Hey, I'm really busy. Will reply soon'. That took me less than ten seconds to write...**

F-list

Characters:

Kimmy
She's a firecracker. Her bright red hair matches her personality. She fights for what she believes in. She's not a girly girl and she's certainly not afraid to get dirty. She has been mistreated by men most of her life thus she swings more for the women but every now and then she'll indulge in a cock here and there. She's very active and likes to be outside and doing something that gets the heart hammering. Sitting still and doing nothing is her biggest annoyance. This often times leads her to stay awake longer than most because sleeping requires her to stop moving.

Mia (option 1)
(option 2)Mia
Due to her unusual race, most humans see her and immediately find disgust or fear. She's actually very sweet and just wants to find love but plays the tough and cold hearted role to brush off the hate that her race receives from humans and other monsters. She knits a lot to keep her mind occupied and when she's not knitting, she's using her race's natural ability to simply eaves drop on humans to listen in on their lives. She has very few friends but the ones she does have, she's very protective over them.

Sasha
She is the definition of how looks can be deceiving. She looks innocent, she plays to her large 'puppy dog eyes' and pretends to be innocent and naive. However she's very intelligent and she's also a strategist. She makes her living by stealing from lustful men or women who see her as a naive and stupid Kemonomimi. Some humans have caught onto her little ploy but she handles those humans with the more feral side that all Kemonomimi have. This increases her speed, strength, and her senses as a whole. She's untamed and while she has the loyalty that most canines have, no one has every had the patience or the intellect to earn it.

Sam
Sam is a determined and driven woman. She has the ability to be sweet and loving, affectionate and passionate with her lovers but if she needs to break someone or if she needs to punish, she's more than capable of putting those nice traits on hold. She's dominant but she also likes to play the submissive role with someone who has earned it. Power play is fun if you trust the person enough.

Katie(SFW)
Katie is very fun loving, passionate, loyal, cute, a bit awkward at times and clumsy as well thanks to having a rather long body. She's a bit of a ditz too but she's good at multi-tasking. She thinks better in quick succession so when it's a single thought process it'll confuse her rather easily. Given her personality she's suited best for someone who is kind and fun loving but is also able to keep her focused and on track.

Honey(NSFW)
Honey is a unique character in the fact that she has the best and worst of both genders. Smooth skin, large breasts, a juicy ass as well as a tight pussy and ass that both love to be fucked. She's a female through and through but she also has a strong male cock sitting just above her clit that is capable of pleasing any woman who happens to be brave enough to sit on it. The downside is, she's cursed with both her male and female counterpart's arousal levels. Man or woman by themselves can get rather horny. Now cram those two into a single person. Honey is almost insatiable. She needs a partner(s) that has a high stamina.

Aside from her sex drive, she's a very loving and happy female. Very loyal to whomever she is with but very needy in the bedroom, so no abusive or power-hungry partners for her. She's designed more for short role plays or long term but smut heavy. I still enjoy detail and plot though. Just fyi.

Kira(NSFW)
Kira is a switch. Able to be Dominant or submissive depending on the partner. She's a bit of a firecracker, knows what she wants and is not afraid to just reach out and grab it. She holds the ability to be rather aggressive in her actions as well. Not in a violent manner of course, just in how she acts. She has a rather high libido and is a rather big fan of the Equine breed due to their impressive size and how much they can cum...and how many times. Thus, any female who is Equine and a futa is at the top of her 'to do' list.

Jasmine
Jasmine is a Succubus. She's Flirty, affectionate, loving and a serious tease. She'll play dumb to lure in over confident males or females but she's actually very intelligent. She's about three centuries in age. For this, my succubus feed on sexual energy. Feeding from humans doesn't kill them, it'll just put them in a state of unconsciousness where the body surrounded in pleasure. Basically the feeling of an orgasm but stretched out for a very long time. 'Cloud nine' so to speak. Jasmine has a younger sister as well as an older sister that can also be introduced into a rp IF I feel they'd be needed, not just because you want a harem.

Sara
Sara is smart, hyperactive, a bit on the bratty side, very flexible and a bit of a switch though she prefers to go submissive. When she finds the right person she's very loyal, loving, affectionate and a bit of a tease. She's always smiling even when she's sad simply to never let anyone see what's wrong as she's not good at talking about her feelings. (Yes I'm aware this is Neo from RWBY but I'm just using the image. If you would like to do something that involves her and Yang hooking up I'm more than happy to do that!)

Smut focused, pm if interested: Ashley is a successful fashion designer and owns a massive company. She's very wealthy, very well known, respected among her business partners and lives in a huge mansion. Problem is, she's lonely and has been on a 'dry spell' for a good while. Her last body guard retired after several years of service and now she's looking for a new one. He must be humble, level headed, strong, professional and all that security personnel are known for. IF he strikes Ashley's fancy, he must also be good in bed and well equipped. Small cocks are a no go here. 9-12 inches long and at least an inch in a half wide. Large amounts of cum are also required!

Zoey, Ash and Gwen. All very loyal girls in their own right. Three best friends. Two from a very bad part of town and one who took pity on them and became good friends with them. Gwen is from a wealthy family but was disowned after becoming friends with Ash and Zoey. All three live together and while they do have their spats, their friendship has never wavered. To get one, means to get all...
(Yes this is a harem, however any and all Harem's will be met with strict requirements that are all listed in the details of this thread. Whether you choose to read them is another story.)

Current Craving:
Twenty generations. Now it was Tina's turn to be a servant to the __________ family. More specifically to the heir of the family tradition. The ________ family had successfully produced the worlds most Elite thief for the past twenty generations. The motto of the family was that there was not a thing they could not steal. No one knew the actual identity of the thief, only the name. The family name was wealthy yes, considered fortune five hundred even. However every generation had spawned one member male or female to take on the family legacy. Every thief had a partner, an assistant and servant that would help them along their journey. Now it was Tina's turn. She'd been trained in every aspect of servitude from strengthening her body, her mind and her spirit. She was trained in several styles of martial arts and was an expert in several kinds of weapons.

While the family did its best to avoid unnecessary violence there were times when it was needed. No killing however. The family was strict on keeping their title as Master Thief, not murderer.
((So if you're interested in this, I'd prefer a futa/female but a male can work. I will go into more detail about this idea if you're interested.))

Other girls I can play. No distinct personality for them as of yet, but this is simply to give an idea of how they would look:

One (Assassin character)
Two (Body Guard character)

So far that's all that I have time for. If one of my girls intrigues you, send me a pm and let me know. DO NOT just ask me if I want to rp. I put this RT up so it's pretty obvious I want to. Send me a pairing idea as well as what girl you'd like. HAVE AN IDEA

Also please be aware of this: My girls are going to react to something or a situation as any sane individual would. That means that there is no SET PLOT. We can have a generalized idea of what we like but if your character pisses off my character, she's not going to sleep with them. She'll react like any other female would. Do not expect a straight line plot. I like the characters to determine how the story plays out.

Alright, so after a few requests, I do prefer plot over smut. I'm all for smut and welcome it BUT plot is needed. I don't want something that is focused on smut. None of my girls are mindless sex craved females.

No I will not make my females look how you want them to. They are my characters thus they are made how I want them. Please do not post here in this thread. If you do, I will ignore your requests.

RE: In Search for Entertainment (F/Futa Futa/Futa)

Second Bump (F-list added and new character)

RE: In Search for Entertainment (F/Futa Futa/Futa)

Fourth Bump (Six new girls added. No distinct qualities. More so just girls I liked.)

RE: In Search for Entertainment (F/Futa Futa/Futa) NSFW Pics

Fifth Bump (Introducing Katie. Both SFW and NSFW pics)

RE: In Search for Entertainment (F/Futa Futa/Futa) NSFW Pics

Bump (New female added. Kira)

Removed some cravings but added a new one. REALLY wanting to do the new craving, but will still be picky.

Back
Top Bottom