Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Home Daughter [solace x Zajawa]

solace

Supernova
Name: Linda Harris
Height: 5'11" or about 180 cm
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Light Brown
Occupation: Artist and owner of her own gallery which houses some of the best artwork from new and rising artists.

People often see her as the serious, get down to business, type of woman, but those who have been close and intimate with her can see the softer side of her personality.

It was the kind of cold that can chill you to your bones if you stayed out for too long. For most people in the city, jackets were becoming the norm, even though the fog of a warm breath could yet be seen. Linda knew of this bitter cold and she hated it. Her black leggings barely provided enough warmth for her, but what was covered by her knee high boots were enough to keep them from getting chilled. She wore a red sweater that ended at the waist and a pair of sunglasses so the bright sun wouldn't blind her as she walked. In one hand she held the most important thing, a cup of coffee, still steaming with the heat that would sustain her for the walk from her house to the Gallery where she was expected to meet with a new artist and discuss the possibility of debuting some of his work there. In the other hand, the second most important thing, a cake donut that would give her the sugar high to stay awake from such a boring meeting. Nestled between her fingers holding the donut, was a white paper bag. The owner of the donut shop always gave her a bag of the donut holes. What else were they going to do with it?

Linda walked along the sidewalk that split. The path on the right would take her over the bridge where she would have to wait on heavy morning traffic to finish, or take the left path which led directly under the bridge. This was used primarily for cyclist and joggers, but it did allow her navigate around traffic. As she passed under the bridge, Linda saw 'her'. A girl, not quite a woman but very close. She was sitting on the concrete with her back resting on the wall. Linda had seen many homeless in her life, but this was the first that one appeared to her so young. She felt a little sympathy for the girl. What could have happened in her life that would force her to endure such a hardship?

She was ready to walk past the girl when she remembered the bag in her hand. She stopped a few steps away, the clicking of her boots stopped dead with no echo. She turned and walked up to the girl. Even with the girl sitting, Linda could tell she was far taller, but that was the way she was. She was taller, by nature, than most of the people she worked with and what few romances she had in the past were much the same.

Linda knelt down next to the girl and offered the white bag. "Here...take care," was all she said before she walked away.

THE NEXT DAY

The cold was still the same and that meant Linda was going to hate walking to the Gallery. The meeting from yesterday worked out and now preparations needed to be arranged. She stopped by the donut shop, picking up something light with coffee, and was handed yet another bag of donut holes. Then the walk to the Gallery resumed. She took the same path and went under the same bridge and there was the girl again. This time, Linda stopped before she reached the girl. Poor thing. She walked up to her, knelt down and handed the bag of donut holes to her. She walked away, but when she was clear of the bridge she looked back.

Over the next few days, Linda had come to expect the girl to be there under the bridge. At first it was donut holes, but after she began to assume the girl would be there, she picked up something more. Every morning she brought with her a bag of sausages wrapped in a croissant and a bottle of milk, something get some protein into the girl.

The meetings were quick and silent. It wasn't like she didn't want to say something, she just didn't know what to say. How do you start a conversation with a homeless girl?

A week passed and it only grew colder. Linda didn't have to go to the Gallery that day, but her mind was plagued with thoughts of the girl under the bridge. If she didn't bring her food, then who would? Even though she didn't need to go out, she left the comfort of her house and went straight to the bridge. She found the girl there, but she did not bring food this time. She stopped in front of the girl and she could see her breath through the cold morning. Even Linda was beginning to feel the cold underneath her leggings.

"What's your name?" she asked, although it probably sounded a little harsh the way she phrased it. She took off her sunglasses and looked directly at the girl. She noticed that the girl didn't even have a jacket. The sight broke her heart further. "Listen...it's freezing out here and you'll catch a cold. Do you have a jacket or anything?" No. That much was obvious from her previous observation. She was just hoping. Linda knelt down and held her hand towards the girl. "Here, take my hand. There's a store just across the street. I can get you a jacket and you won't have to worry about paying me back. How does that sound?"

asdsadasd_zpshctgqmkz.jpg

Name: Anna Johnson
Height: 167 cm
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
Breasts: D cup

A little bit about: A rather intelligent girl but living on streets. Fun loving and cheerful, rather blunt.

~~*~~​

Anna was seventeen years old girl and currently lived on streets. The reason for that was quite simple - her parents wanting to marry her out with some old geezer to cover their debts. Her live with them wasn't easy so far.. but this?! This was simply way too much. She wasn't their toy to do with whatever they wished for. That's why she run from her house few months ago. First she found herself a job... but when they found her she had no other choice than start living on the streets. That way she wouldn't be able to find her.. if she would take some precautions. It wasn't really that bad... when it was still warm but now that it became colder and colder she had a problem. Well.. the place under the bridge was a good spot, the wall there quite warm, probably some heating cables going through there or something. It made things a little bit bearable.

And then something happened that surprised her .. Like a Santa Claus would pop out of nowhere before her. Normally people ignored her or were saying some shit, some tried to do so bad things to her (thus bruises on her body, fighting her way out of it with her nails and teeth) but someone to stop and actually give her some food? Not only that. A fresh food that seemed not touched in any way? No. That didn't happened so far. But what was even more surprising the woman was coming back... and then even were bringing some sausages and all. Also... she didn't seem to want anything back.. simply leaving the food and then walking away. It was simply incredible in Anna's eyes.

***​

The week went by fast... and with her being given really nice food. And there was the woman once again. This time there was no food in her hand so it made Anna wonder why. The woman was so pretty.. and had such a nice clothes on her yet once again, making the girl wonder why would she come every day. Not that she minded, of course. Hearing the question she smiled softly.
"My name is Anna, ma'am", she answered, curled into a ball, her hands between her legs so it would be a little bit warmer, sitting on her carton mat.

When being asked if she had any jacket she shook her head. She tried to find something nice in the garbage but there was nothing. The blue eyes went wide when she was told she would be bought a jacket. She reached her hand, the thin fingers showing she wasn't eating as much as she should, only to take it back, noticing how dirty was her hand.
"Y-you're gonna get dirty.. You have such pretty hands, ma'am.. I try to wash myself as often as I can but it isn't so easy now that it's so cold outside.. I'm gonna stand up by myself", she said, slowly standing up, noticing how much taller the woman was. "And thank you.. it would be awesome to have a warm jacket."

Linda led her out from underneath the bridge. Even though she was in an awkward sort of position, she felt rather proud of herself. She wanted to make conversation with Anna, but what would she say? She could ask how the girl came to be in such a dire situation, but that would be rude unto itself. As they were waiting to cross the street, Linda finally said, "My name is Linda. And don't worry, we'll get you cleaned up too. After breakfast of course."

Traffic stopped and the walk light turned white. Linda walked across the street with Anna into a designer store she had been to before. Upon entering, the staff gave Anna weird looks, but they all knew Linda and so they let the two go about their business. Linda walked around the store looking for the best coat for Anna. For her, it didn't matter if it was in Anna's size, what mattered was the warmth it could provide. After walking around for a bit, Linda turned to Anna. "Well...do you see anything that you like?"

Anna was surprised when her hand was grabbed anyway, loving how soft and warm was the woman's hand. Blushing softly she followed her, waiting with her for the lights to change. She... would get cleaned up? And would be given a breakfast? For few moments she wondered if there could be something bad behind it all but what someone like Linda would ever need from someone like her?

Walking into the shop she saw those stares and blushed really hard, still holding Linda's hand. Seeing the nice clothes around she felt intimidated. Even before she ended on the streets she could only look through a window in such kind of stores.
"Everything is so expensive in here... are you sure it is fine for me to have something like that? It's not like I'm able to give you the money back.. I m-mean.. it's not like I'm complaining or anything... b-but..", she said softly, looking into Linda's eyes and then back on the floor, rubbing her arm.

"Hey, don't worry about it," Linda said with a smile. "I said we'd get you a coat and you won't have to pay me back and I meant it okay?" Linda looked around the store for a while longer before settling on a coat that looked good enough to keep Anna warm in even the harshest cold. She wrapped it around Anna sizing it up on her. It was just a little too big, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She paid for the coat and left the store never once taking in the stares they were getting.

They walked a little ways away from the store to a cafe. Coffee was their best seller, but they also had some traditional breakfast dishes. Linda ordered just coffee, but told Anna to get whatever she wanted. When the order was placed, Linda told Anna to go find them a table while she paid. Once Anna was away, Linda asked if there was a bathroom or someplace to freshen up. There was a bathroom in the back. Linda found Anna at a table and joined her.

"We have a couple of minutes before your food arrives. There's a bathroom in the back right over there. Why don't you wash up a bit. I'll wait right here."

Nodding her head she smiled at Linda happily, the smile brightening the room. She saw the coat was rather cute, having kitty ear on it's hood, making her chuckle in her mind. Soon they were out of there.. and heading somewhere else... somewhere she could feel a mouthwatering smell coming from. Nodding her head she ordered quite a lot. A stir-fry chicken, two sandwiches, hot chocolate and apple juice, french fries and a salad.. and after few moments a scrambled eggs with bacon. She glanced at Linda but she seemed alright with that amount so she went to find them a table just like she told her to.

"Oh? There is? Good... Be right back", she said, standing up and heading for the bathroom and then closing the door for some time.

It took her ten minutes and she was back, her black hair a bit wet, showing she washed them, probably using a soap, and her face as well as hands were spotless as well. Smiling she sat back down and looked at Linda.
"Thanks.. At least now people wouldn't stare so much", she said, chuckling softly, the sound very nice for the ears, the blue eyes glistening as she started to get warm at last. "I was very, very happy when you gave me the food all this week.. thank you very much.. You're awesome.. "

"Hey don't worry about it," Linda said as she leaned back in booth chair. "What else was I going to do, leave you alone to freeze and starve to death?" The conversation ended on an awkward note, but a few minutes later Anna's food and Linda's coffee came. Linda sipped at her coffee watching the girl eat. She was amazed that the girl would even attempt such a feat, but then again she had to take her fill. Homeless people didn't have the privilege of knowing when they were going to get to eat again.

Linda sat in silence sipping her coffee until Anna was finished eating. Whatever was left, she would have stored in a container for Anna to take. The silence began again, but this time Linda filled it with a question. She leaned forward and asked, "So, Anna...why are you living on the streets?"

Anna didn't find the answer awkward. More than anything she was able to appreciate the bluntness of the answer, making her smile just before digging in. The food was amazing.. though it was a bit shocking that someone as small as her was able to finish everything, not even leaving as much as a speck on any of the plates. Sipping on the hot chocolate she glanced at the woman, obviously hesitating before giving her an answer. Then she decided that for her trouble she deserved at least to be told a truth. If she would try to get her back home she could always run, right?

"Well... my good for nothing parents got themselves in debt with some old man.. and they were about to marry me off to him but I run away. They would probably get me if I would hear them planning on how to drug me so I would sign the papers..", she answered, shrugging and taking another sip, her rather thin fingers wrapped around the mug, enjoying the warmth.

"That's awful," Linda said before taking the last sip of her coffee. "So, you just stay under the bridge? My god, that must be awful. At least no men have found you. They would use you up and when they were done, they would throw you into the river and leave you to die." It was true. Linda heard of such stories on the news, of women being raped, killed, and dumped in the river only to be found months later.

Linda tried to make light conversation, anything to steer the conversation away from such depressing matters. After an hour, the pair began to become the subject of stares. "Well, it looks like we've overstayed our welcome." The pair left the warmth of the cafe for the cold outdoors. Linda walked slowly as the two went back to the spot under the bridge. It was awkward saying goodbye like this, but what else was there?

"Perhaps I'll see you again tomorrow?" she told Anna as they said goodbye. Later that night, Linda began to have dreams. She dreamed of Anna and she was in trouble. Anna was with some fat old man and was crying as the man bent her over and fucked her. Anna was begging Linda to help her, but there was nothing she could do. She woke up in a cold sweat. There was still a whole hour left before she needed to get up and prepare for work. She stayed awake unable to go back to sleep.

Later that morning, Linda came by under the bridge with her bag of sausages and milk for Anna. Instead of leaving, she sat down next to the girl and made conversation with her. She let the time pass for a while, but eventually had to leave. She ended up staying late at the Gallery, otherwise she would have gone to see Anna again.

Another dream plagued her that night. This time Anna was surrounded by dirty homeless men. They had invaded her spot under the bridge and were using her body for their own twisted pleasure. There was no love behind what they were doing to her, only filthy carnal lust. Anna looked helpless, trying to reach out for help but unable to say anything because of what was being done to her. When she woke, she was in another cold sweat and she had an erection. Was she really turned on by what she dreamed? She felt shame.

Linda spent another morning with Anna, bringing more breakfast and milk for the girl. They conversed some more, but eventually time caught up with Linda and she had to go to the Gallery. Evening came around and the Gallery was empty. It was beginning to get dark outside, when she had an idea. After locking the place up, she made her way to Anna's spot under the bridge. Hopefully the girl would be there.

"Well.. so far I was able to fight my way out, I'm quite quick on my legs and nimble so I've managed", she answered with a smile but it wasn't like she didn't worry about the same thing, it being a reason for her to always be ready to run. "The coat is great~ So soft~ Thank you very much~"

The next two days were fun, Linda coming by with food and staying talk. The talked about a lot of things, silly things really. Like why she liked green colour so much or what was her favourite subject, the woman seeming surprised when she said that maths and arts. And about many other things. It was fun, made her feel a bit more normal.. and the coat was keeping her really warm, making it easier to rest at nights without trembling from cold. And it smelled so nicely, like a new thing it was. It was a nice smell in Anna's opinion.

When Linda took a look under the bridge she could see Anna was there. Actually she always was there in the morning and when the night was about to fall. Her hands were hidden in the sleeves and somehow she managed to hide most of her legs as well. Hearing steps she raised her head, startled and ready to flee but seeing it was Linda she smiled and waved her hand to her. What could be clearly seen Anna's left eyes was black and lip cut... still the girl didn't seemed to care much about it, as cheerful as always.
"Hi, Linda~ How was the time in the gallery?", she asked excitedly, liking to listen to her talk about her job.

Even though the light was faint, Linda could see the new additions to Anna's face. She gasped as she knelt down beside the girl. "My god, Anna, what happened," she asked as she reached out to clean Anna's face with her thumb. "Did somebody do this to you? Are you hurt?" Linda kept asking questions until she was satisfied with the answers, but then again, how could she be satisfied with something like this?

"I came by because I decided to close the Gallery early tonight. I wanted to see if you wanted to come by and see some art." The other reason was to get Anna out of the cold. Tonight it was supposed to drop even further. "It's only about a 10 minute walk from here, come on." Linda held out her hand, ready to lead Anna to the Gallery.

"I'm okay.. it's nothing new. They wanted to take my coat but I fought and won.. and one of them would lose their balls. I was able to kick dead on", she chuckled, feeling nice that someone cared though not really being used to it. "I'm fine.. It hurts but it will pass.. Nothing serious really. Could be worse.. could lost the coat, you know? That would be much worse."

"Oh, really? You sure I can go inside?"
, she asked excitedly and taking Linda's hand she stood up. "It was a long time since I was able to go such a place. When I was smaller there was that old man that always gave me sweets and he was guarding such a place. He let me in few times after seeing I liked to draw. He was a really nice old man.. There are not many people like that.. You are nice too though you are beautiful and smart and not old at all~"

Despite the grim conversation they started with that evening, Linda smiled at Anna's nice words. It was a little more than a 10 minute walk back to the Gallery. Linda opened it up, but kept it locked so no one else would come in. The Gallery was a warehouse that had been converted to an art gallery with white walls to separate the rooms by artists and art type. There were some sculptures in some of the rooms, but the primary art form were paintings. A great portion of the paintings were done by Linda. The ones she decided to show the public all displayed some sort of emotion for an event in her life. Lust, for the kindling of a new romance. Happiness, for the success of a prolonged relationship. Even rage was present, for the end of such young and wild romances.

Linda showed Anna round. She even took the girl to the back where some of Linda's more personal collection was stored. Some of the paintings leaning against the wall were very detailed and erotic in nature, yet left some imagination to be desired. The forms could be interpreted in one way or another, but the mind always tended to linger back to eroticism.

In the center of the private room was a single canvas with scraps of paper crumpled up around. "It's...been a while since I've been able to come up with anything. I try, sometimes, but there's nothing I can really grab onto. All of my other artwork came from the raw emotion of my earlier romances. With that gone, my inspiration disappears. Maybe someday I'll find something new to inspire me." Linda noticed Anna looking at some of the artwork in her private collection. "So, what do you think...about the Gallery, I mean?"

As she was being showed around she couldn't help but to let out small ahs and ohs now and then. It was incredible, she loved them all, especially the emotions they shown behind their creation. What she saw at the back made her blush quite deeply, even her ears red as she looked here and there. Still it was incredible and she couldn't help but to take a closer look.

"It's incredible", said Anna, clapping her hands together and smiling. "Many are of the same artist, right? I really like those. You know.. I love paintings that are.. emotionally loaded. Like.. Van Gogh's 'The Starry Night', Gustav Klimt 'The Kiss'... orrrr.. Edward Munch's 'The Scream'.. I think they are incredible to put their emotions so well into the painting.. That why I really liked the tour. Thank you, Linda~", she said, feeling like hugging the woman but feeling like it could be a bit too much. "And the building is really pretty as well.."

"Thank you," Linda replied, but there was something she saw in Anna's smile, something that drew her attention. There was a spark of some emotion there from Linda to the girl, but she couldn't decipher it quite yet. She wanted to uncover its meaning, its potential, but for that she would need Anna's permission.

"Anna...do you think...I could draw you?" Linda wanted to capture Anna's innocence and her struggle on canvas. It may not be something she'd ever want to show the world, but it was something she wanted to keep personally. "I mean, if you're not comfortable then it's alright. I always ask this question of my models. I never want to make them uncomfortable. If they are, then they've lost the spark of that emotion that I want to capture and it becomes something else."

The question stunned her. There was no way for her to expect something like that coming.. and it made her blush even deeper. Chuckling softly she rubbed her neck and nodded.
"Sure.. I mean.. it's only fair I would let you do something like that after you gave me so much.. and made me believe in people again.. So sure.. though me eyes is black and all.. you sure it would be okay?", she asked and then it clicked. "Oh! Those awesome paintings and those here too are yours, right? Ah.. it took me so long to put things together.. Maybe I was hit a bit harder than I first thought? Heh.. Anyway sure... though... uhm.. they... it.. w-won't be n-naked.. right?"

"No...no, of course not," Linda replied. She had to be careful. She remembered how she felt after having that second dream of Anna, of how she felt aroused. She also didn't want to see what other bruises were underneath her clothes. "Here...sit down...in the middle." Linda pulled up a stool in front of the blank canvas for Anna to sit on. After Anna was sitting, Linda set her coat aside and moved around her shirt so she could see more of her neckline.

"There...that should do it." Linda took her place behind the canvas. "It's been a while since I've done this... Put your chin close to your shoulder, but not on it...aaaand, look at me...there, perfect." With Anna posing, Linda began to draw on the canvas. Time ticked slowly and Linda kept moving her arms to trace Anna's outline. When she was done with the sketch, she looked at the image in its entirety. What she saw, stunned her. She saw the image of a young woman, staring with a pair of eyes at the viewer. The gaze was enough to draw her in and Linda began to feel aroused.

Hearing the answer Anna nodded and relaxed. Sitting down she took off her coat, getting too warm.. and then letting Linda take it from her as well as fix her shirt, it being something he had found in garbage, entirely clean aside from little blood on it's sleeve. Nothing that would keep her from changed her dirty one for this one.

Although Anna was a bit too thin at the moment her figure was almost perfect. Bubbly ass with wide hips, nice waistline and big breasts. The way the shirt was moved it showed a crevice between the mounds. She also followed the instructions perfectly, not having he problem with sitting without move for a longer time. What was Linda sketching? Did she draw her eyes like it was... or like it should be? Was Anna any good as a model? Those and few other questions moved through her mind as she was sitting there, letting the woman draw, liking the look of passion on her face when she was at it, showing she really loved drawing.

Linda turned the canvas around so that Anna could see the sketch. It wasn't finished yet, more like a rough draft. Color would come next to bring everything together, but Linda saw something in the sketch itself that attracted her towards Anna. As Anna looked upon her sketch, Linda came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her shoulders giving her a gentle hug. "You are a very pretty girl, Anna. Thank you for this. I will continue to work on this, making any fixes to stray lines and adding color, but this...it is truly beautiful, just like you."

Linda pulled away from Anna, her nose brushing against the girl's neck as she did so. "If you'd like...there is a shower, in the back. Sometimes I stay here at the Gallery, so I had it installed just in case. Feel free to use it." Linda went back to admiring the sketch of Anna.

Seeing the sketch she gasped, blushing when seeing how pretty she looked. Standing up and walking to the drawing she reached to it, touching it with the tips of her fingers, having problems with believing that it was really her. Did Linda saw her like this? As a sexy and alluring person?

It felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest when she was hugged. But... it felt good, to have those warm arms around her, the smelling beautifully body against hers... She didn't feel like moving away.. thirsty for some kind of contact after being alone for so long.
"Y-you are the beautiful one", she answered softly, a bit shy but sure of what she was saying, shuddering when neck was brushed with a warm breath, turning around, standing on the tips of her toes, kissing Linda's chastely before heading to the bathroom quickly.
At least where she thought the bathroom was. Luckily she was right. It was be so embarrassing and awkward to go back there just to ask where it was. Not waiting even a minute more she took off her clothes and underwear, jumping under the shower and sighing in bliss at the warm water washing her body. She felt like in heaven.

The kiss was unexpected to Linda. The arousal swelling in her loins caused a hardening between her legs. She felt embarrassed and thought about covering herself even though Anna would not be able to see it under her clothes, but the girl rushed out to the shower.

Linda didn't know what possessed her, but she followed silently once Anna was in the shower. Was the kiss something pure and innocent or was there some other meaning? Did they both share a hidden desire for one another? Linda stoped once she reached the door leading to the shower. It was open just a crack and that was all that she needed. She leaned forward and peeked inside as the steam from the hot water was beginning to fill the room. From the steam, Linda could make out the girl's naked form.

Anna was absolutely beautiful naked. She almost wished Anna would let her draw her nude. Every curve on her body was a blessing, drawing her eye and causing her mind to think of impure thoughts. She suddenly realized that one of her hands was pressing between her legs at the hardness nestled there. She felt embarrassed and turned away heading back to the private room to wait for Anna.

Anna was standing under the shower, her heart still beating a bit faster than it should. The kiss was a thank you.. but she couldn't deny that she found herself.. drawn to the woman. It was nice to be cared for.. and to be showed new things. To talk normally with someone. And Linda made her feel kind of safe.. also she was so pretty, elegant and talented..

Blushing softly under the shower she pushed away those feelings. Someone like Linda never would treat someone like her like a serious partner. Anna didn't have problem with her gender, she found someone attractive or not no matter the gender. Scratching the tip of her nose she shook her head once again, focusing more on the blissful feeling of the water running down her body, all the dirt washed away.

It took her another thirty minutes to finish washing and another five to clean the shower after using it. Then she took some time to use a body lotion she found there as well as a conditioner. It felt almost wrong to slip in her not-so-clean clothes. Still it made her smile happily as she walked out of the bathroom.
"It feels so gooood~", she hummed, seeing Linda waiting for her. "Thank you for letting me use it. I cleaned it so your shower is all clean."

"Thank you," Linda said. She was sitting behind the canvas with the sketch of Anna. She stood up and looked at the girl. It was time to say goodbye, but she didn't necessarily want to go, it just would have felt awkward to continue to feel these new feelings for the girl. She also didn't want to send her back out in the cold. It was supposed to be the coldest night so far and it wasn't really supposed to pick up in the morning either.

"Hey, I was thinking. What do you think about staying here, in the Gallery for the night? I have a bed packed away somewhere and it would be much safer than staying out in the cold."

Anna's body looked almost as pretty as when under shower, the heavy breasts, the bubble butt with a waist making her body shape even more hourglass like. Now Linda knew there were some bruises on her back but also that there were a sexy black bush between her legs while the girl didn't have a faintest idea that she was seen naked.

Pushing some of the wild strands of her hair behind her ear she looked at Linda in disbelieve, as if checking if she was joking. Seeing the question was a serious one her smile was like a beam of light while she nodded few times, excited.
"I would love to!", she said loudly only to put a hand on her lips, blushing softly. "S-sorry.. That's from excitement. It was so long since I was able to sleep on something soft and in a warm place. I would love to stay if it's okay.."

Linda smiled. It was becoming harder to maintain control of herself as she saw the girl. She remembered some of her earlier dreams with Anna in sexual situations with others, only instead of remembering those old dirty men, she put herself in their place. She wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch the soft flesh of the girl, to caress her, fondle those perfect breasts, let a hand slide between her legs, and ultimately, spread those legs to let her hardened member in. Linda shifted uncomfortably and she became all too familiar with how hard she was. There was no need to try and hide it, Anna wouldn't be able to see it with the dress she was wearing.

Linda cleared her throat and blushed when she realized she had been staring. "And tomorrow, we can even get you some clean clothes...and some underwear." Her eyes glanced back at the young woman, her eyes focusing on the shirt Anna was wearing over her damp skin. The look outlined her breasts in their entirety. "I...I should get going," Linda said as she stood up from the chair.

Back
Top Bottom