Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Female x Female.

BridgetRoger

Super-Earth
Hello there, I wanted to try something else than I'm used to since I've been playing some neat rp lately.

I'd like some serious female roleplaying partners willing to do from semi-para to para to maybe multi para. I play mostly in modern type scenarios but I could go for sci-fi scenarios aswell. Smut or not, I'm interested in doing scenes with some plot and if my partner's would like, sexual scenarios as long as we get there in a organic way.

I have several characters I could play as, I might put some links later or ask for them through pms if you're interested. Send an idea if you got one and we could work something out. However I do have single craving but you don't have to play this idea if you don't want to.

Have anyone seen a cartoon called The Loud House? Well I'd like to play a pairing I had liked from the Fandom which is called Luaggie which is pairing consisting of the characters Luan and Maggie. Again, this isn't a must, this is only for any fans of the show willing to try this pairing. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom