Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slice of Life: NonCon - Fright Night/Halloween (M/f)

Darrel_W

Moon
Hello there and welcome to my Halloween thread.

I heard it is a good idea to start with some basic, general information. So, here is: I prefer mid- to long term plot with at least some plot and character development. And smut! I like smut, but that does not mean story is not also essential to me.

What else? I like to play one main character with a number of additional side-characters( I prefer for this main character to be Caucasian, but am not opposes to including a larger diversity into the group). So, if you are looking for a scenario where a woman (or as option a couple women) get in trouble with a group of men, I just might be the guy.

As far as everything else, pairing and kinks, is concerned I am relative open and my preferences very based on the plot (see plots and inspirations below for an idea about what type of scenarios I prefer).

Finally, my preferred medium for roleplay are threats or PMs rather than third party applications or e-mail.

The short (favorite kinks & pairings)

Favorite Kinks
* non-consensual (forced) sex
* bondage
* toys
* double+ penetration / group sex
* revenge
* exploitation
* blackmail
* photo/videotaping
* older partners
* taboo
* incest
* race play

It all started on Halloween (Plot/premise)

Halloween is the season for little ghosts and goblins to take to the streets, asking for candy and scaring one another silly. Spooky stories are told around fires, scary movies appear in theaters and pumpkins are expertly (and not-so-expertly) carved into jack-o'-lanterns. Some may even take it a little further and come up with ever new ways to put a scare in their neighbor. That anyway is the boys intention when they decided to prey on your characters home that night. Knowing she is home alone (either because she is single or because her husband is away) they figured Halloween would be the perfect opportunity to stage a home invasion and really put the fear in her. Just as joke, of course.

What they may not have fully anticipated is how easily their plan could get out of hand by creating a situation where your character ends up at the mercy of a group of guys. She may attempt to resist and fight the intruders, but ultimately it'd on;y show how helpless she really is; your character may try to not look sexy for her attackers, but by wearing a Halloween costume might only make her appear even worse like a victim. In the end, it won't matter what the plan was and they may ruthlessly exploit the opportunity of having your character trapped in her own home during a night where the occasional screams is but a common background noise.

Pairings/culprits
  • Incest-version: it could be your character's own (teenage) son or a nephew who has the grand idea to try scare the bejeezus out of his mom/aunt. Maybe, he already secretly fantasized about her and that's why the idea of preying on her on Halloween is so appealing to him, although he may not have quite considered how much it might end up actually exciting him. Being your character's son he'd have full access to the house and they would not even need lure her to the door.
  • Non-incest version: alternatively, it could be just some jocks from the neighborhood preying on their neighbor or a friends mom. Or your character could be a teacher whose students decide put the fright into her.
  • Non-age-play/same age version: finally a non-age gap version of this plot could be about co-workers and/or neighbors of your character deciding to use this night for a home invasion similar to the "Runner" or "Work Affairs" idea from my other threat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom