Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Scourge of Truassley (Poppy x J_Jester)

Logan's head lulled back, the room for a few moments went black. His consciousness nearly faded from the heat, exhaustion, and sudden loss of blood. He almost wished, for a moment, that it ended there, that the darkness overtook him, that he'd fall into a coma only to wake up in his royal chambers, free of the vampire's grip. Perhaps it was all a dream.

His head popped up as he felt her bounce up and down on his cock again. Immediately, it began to release more cum in light squirts, before stiffening painfully back up for her to use. He was being milked, drained of everything he had, be it cum or blood, she was using his body as a mixture of food, pleasure, and seed. Logan didn't have the strength to grit his teeth and stop himself, instead his hips moved with hers, helping her bounce up and down, playing the part of the toy his body had turned into.

"S-stop," Logan pleaded, he thought his prayers were answered when he felt her leave him. His cock was stiff, somehow still begging for more, the animal side of him wanting to give her more and more seed, make sure she was going to get pregnant, no matter how drained Logan's body became. When she sat back down, Logan growned, looking up at her shapely ass, he was still dizzy, listening to her, his hips moved again. He hated the way her flesh bounced in front of him, the sound of her body popping and slapping as her cunt swallowed his cunt, and he especially hated that some part of him loved watching it, even now.

"I'll kill you if you give me one chance!" he warned, "You have what you want, I've given you enough to be sure you'll get pregnant, just let me go," he said, struggling to prevent himself from cumming again. Her idea wasn't without merit, he would have, in a way, what he was plotting on, power of the church, proof he could conquer evil, control it, but it would be a lie. He couldn't imagine her behind clothes doors, making him do things like this on a whim, forcing him, or worse allowing him, to get her pregnant over and over again like some prize breeding bull for her to use.

"Th-the church, they wouldn't...ah...wouldn't allow it," he struggled to say, "they would plot your death and my own, even if they thought I had control over you, even if they believed you were nothing but the disgusting bitch you are, they wouldn't allow a vampire to have any position in our kingdom!" he threatened. He wasn't sure if that was true, he made his life's work about lessening the clergy's power and strengthening his own, if he brought her back, would they dare to stop him? Suddenly Logan wondered, as his cock began to throb again, and his muscles writhed, preparing for another release, if he created a life he wouldn't be able to escape or change.

Carmilla smiled as her blood slave moved his hips in time with hers, continuing to stroke his balls. She wanted nothing more than for him to cum so much that he blacked out, wanting to ensure that she would become pregnant. After all, her plan wouldn’t come to fruition without his seed taking root in her womb. Everytime he begged her to stop, it just gave her reason to pick up her speed, to milk him of every last drop of his virile cum.

“You foolish Prince...try to take a blade and rebel against me. You’ll see that you would sooner turn the blade upon yourself and die before causing me any harm.” The dark haired vampire tutted as he continued to pump herself up and down on his prick. She tutted, a smirk on her face. “What sort of father will you be? Wanting to hurt the mother of your children?”

“I won’t have what I want until I’m sitting on your throne, with you servicing my cunt.” Carmilla revealed her intentions. What she wanted more than cum was revenge for how she was betrayed by her own family. After she had been turned into a vampire, instead of the King wanting to help his daughter, he instead made it his mission to try to kill her. Of course, it was the Holy Order who helped to encourage him. To make her father believe that killing Carmilla was better than allowing her to exist as a vampire. Even if it wasn’t her fault that she had been turned against her will, it mattered not to the man who wanted to uphold the honor of the crown.

“You will simply thank me for everything that I give you. My body, my attention, my womb.” Carmilla advised him, starting to move her hips in a circular motion instead of up and down. This caused his cock to really stir up her cum filled pussy, helping to drive her over the edge, cumming yet again on his cock.

“And as for the church?” She scoffed, “They’ll praise your name, to see that your royal highness has finally conquered the scourge of the kingdom. I’m certain it will raise the spirits of your men, and encourage them to go out and defeat the others of my kind. In the end, your people will see you as a hero, and the church for the weaklings that they are.”

“My darling Prince…” She moaned softly, starting to slow down her motions, wanting to tease him. “You will not leave my domain until you are broken down and begging to take me with you.” Carmilla had plans for the Prince, after he came inside of her yet again.

Logan's mind was dizzy, the hard stone floor seeming to move in endless circles next to him, coated in his own blood, he could still feel it's cooling touch move against his strong yet tamed arm. His body was pumping every bit of energy it had into pleasing the one controlling it, like a puppet, his hips stilled moved, cock still throbbed with ache as she pulled the strings. Logan's protests were pacified, for a moment, as again he struggled to keep awake, to stay conscious, even if he wanted to pass out.

"Please!" Logan cried out as a shot of energy spiked through his body again, she had begun moving her hips in circles, her own orgasm forcing the prince to jolt awake and answer the growing call again. Now his hips remained still, letting her swirl and stir the ample amounts of cum he had given her, letting nerves tingle was unconstrained, torturous pleasure on his cock. His fingers kneaded and gripped her thighs, although again not to resist, but to help. Her words echoed into his ears, "broken down," "begging," he could remember the knights that defended females of her kind were like, and an image flashed in his head of him mindlessly serving her.

The image chilled him to the bone, but as her slow teasing rotations continued, his throbbing cock let out another stream of cum, sucked from his cock by her wet slit, mixing in nicely and naturally with the reservoir he had already provided her womb. His head pulled back, instead of protest, he let out a noise somewhere between a hate filled, pain ridden grunt, and a pleasured, relieved mewl.

"No more....no more," he said dryly, his cock still stirring, churning her silky insides as she pleased, even as it released more of his seed into her, "y-you can have the throne! You can have the kingdom!" he pleaded with weak fervor, "I'll lead you in, I'll get you passed the priests, a position of power, but let me go..." he pleaded. It was his final option, to bargain, to escape the trap he laid for himself. He couldn't be her pawn, even if it meant giving up everything, at least he wouldn't be her slave, have to see the abominations she would make.

"You can have it all, the kingdom, my kingdom, my throne. I'll help you deal with the clergy, I'll help you kill the clergy. You've shown me your power, what you can...." he paused for a moment, his still cumming meat sending ripples through his body which caused him to groan, his eyes closing, it was clear he was on the verge of blacking out, "...someone who can kill you...."

His words grew more quiet as he body finally began to give out, drained of nearly all his cum and energy, somewhere in his fleeting, confused thoughts he thought he could barter his way out, and although he wanted to escape, to kill her, to run away, one of the last thoughts in his twilighting mind were of how heavenly her pussy still felt, wrapped tightly around his royal cock.

No matter how much Logan would beg or plead, his cries fell on deaf ears. To Camilla, he was the means to an end. What she needed, her revenge, was so much bigger than just the Prince. She wanted to infiltrate the royal family and provide Logan with his heir, the next in line to the throne. Then, she would feel complete. To know that the vampiric blood that her father despised her for now sat on the throne. Such thoughts filled her with joy as she enjoyed herself fully on the Prince’s cock.

“Begging and bargaining…” The dark haired vampire laughed, a high and cruel sound that echoed in the mostly empty throne room. “Don’t you think that such words are beneath you, Logan? The blood of Kings runs through your veins, and this is how you honor them? Come now, many before you would fight back to their last breath...and look at you. Pathetic. Craving my body. Weak and nothing. How frustrating…”

She could feel his cock swell and throb inside of her, moaning with anticipation as she picked up the pace. In no time at all, he came inside of her, Camilla’s greedy pussy eagerly wringing every drop out of his abused cock. She remained still, simply savoring the warmth from his seed as she looked down to him. Another soft laugh filled the room as she realized that he passed out from everything that she had taken from her.

“Adriana?” Camilla sighed as she spoke, lifting herself up and off the cock that felt so good to her. As she spoke, a beautiful young maiden with curly hair stepped out of the shadows. Her flesh was pale, and it was obvious that she was a blood offering from a village that wished to have mercy from Camilla. Her pale flesh was littered with bite marks and bruises, wearing only a collar. Her body couldn’t compare to the Vampire Queen’s, almost flat chested but with a bubble butt. Freckles littered both her face and shoulders, her blue eyes looking dazed and confused.

“There you are, pet.” The vampire grinned to her, stripping the remainder of her ruined clothing from her body and allowing it to drop to the floor. “Get Aurelia and take my pet to my chambers….secure him with chains. I’ll see to his collar later. Clean him up.I’ll be taking a bath, so be certain to send one of the newest offerings to the bathroom….one of the male ones.”

The retreating form of Camilla was all that Adriana could bow to as Aurelia entered the room. She was a blood sacrifice as well, nude and just wearing a collar. However, her skin was tanned but with short hair that stopped at her chin. Her dark eyes looked just as dazed and tired as Adriana’s. She had small breasts, and a modest rear. But her thighs were deliciously thick, and it was obvious that her skin was littered with the same marks as the redhead’s.

The pair carried the unconscious Prince to Camilla’s bedroom. It was similar to the throne room, but with a large and luxurious four poster bed. Camilla rarely slept, but when she did, she prefered comfort. The decorations were black and red silks with the same fine gold embroidery as the dress she had worn upon first meeting Logan. There were no windows, but chains attached to the bed in order to restrain the man. The two women looked between each other, staring at his massive member. As much as they wanted to touch it, they knew better than to do so without the explicit permission of their Queen. Instead, they bound him there and brought a basin of water and a sponge in order to rub away all of this filth on his body. Once they were done, they rubbed invigorating oils into his skin, in order to help restore his vitality. He would need it in order to endure what Camilla had in mind for him.

Camilla came into the room a few hours later, looking completely refreshed. She had first bathed in the blood of the male blood sacrifice, drinking deeply of him and allowing his blood to work into her skin. After all, his life was the highest tribute he could offer his Queen. And Camilla willingly took it, wanting to look her best. After all, she had to inspire lust and love in a Prince. She had dried off, Aurelia and Adriana arriving to help massage fragrant oils into her skin, attend to her nails, dry her hair and brush it. Camilla was treated like the Queen that she was among her loyal followers. It would be a shame to leave them alone in the castle when she would go to the Capital with Logan, but there would be no choice.

She sat on the edge of the bed, not waking Logan up yet. He looked so much like her younger brother that she had so many years ago. He was known throughout the Kingdom for his good looks, and everyone agreed that he would have no issue finding a bride. Camilla had cared for Caloe so much, it broke her heart when he was killed unfairly by assassins from another Kingdom. A part of her had hoped that she would be the lucky woman to become his bride, but it wasn’t to be. Logan and Caloe had the same blonde hair and noble visage. She was content to sit beside him and watch him, allowing him to wake up on his own time. He would need all the rest he could manage to get.

At first, Logan slept dreamless, unconscious. His mind was dark, his body completely drained, it was more of a coma than sleep. He was dead weight to carry, and his breathing was deep yet lacking any meaningful energy. After some time, sparks of life entered his brain, he began to dream. He rode a mighty horse covered in armor and the symbol of his family, he wore the armor he had worn to slay the vampire, holding her head in his hand. The crowds cheered around, showering him with roses, praise and cheer, as his knights knelt before him, proud of their noble lord. Even the clergy, the men in white ropes, sat with appreciation.

If Logan were awake, he would, perhaps, enjoy the situation, if it were in any other context. Bound by chain, his muscular, battle weary body being treated by two young women. He could woo them, say sweet nothings and use his charm, his good looks into getting them to rub their oils in other places. It wouldn't be the first time the prince convince a few women at a time to join him in his bed. However, these were idle tales, as the prince was very much asleep during their time with him, his cock, flacid and as tired as he, hung between his legs, his muscles occasionally twitching as they were washed and revitalized.

"All hail King Logan, slayer of the Vampire Queen! Holy warrior and true ruler of Truassley!" a member of the clergy called. He placed a crown a tops Logan's head. Logan felt happy, and as he sat down on the throne, he overlooked his subjects with a confident smile on his face. Soon though, he found that they were all blending into one another, each one complaining about something, the clergy questioning his power again. He was bored, sitting, his head rested in his armored hand.

Logan's body didn't struggle against his bindings. His breathing had evened out, his chest moving with deep, heavy breaths. He was surprisingly relaxed, all things considered, from the washing and the oils. The church itself, in its healing temples, couldn't invoke such relaxation. None of its oils were as splendid or effective as what the vampire queen had.

Logan turned his head, the sound of smacking into his lap. He looked down, a familiar, pale ass bounced up and down, as his vision went up, it was her, Camilla, the vampire queen. In front of the blurred crowed, the sound of wet slapping over took the chattering of the clergy. Logan's hands grabbed her hips, he smiled, helping her bounce.

"They can't deny my power with you in my lap," he said cockily, thrusting his hips, he bounced her up and down. Before he knew it, she was turned, facing him, her fingers at his neck as she bounced up and down herself, harder and harder, faster and faster. Cum splattered from her cunt onto Logan's lap as he began to be drained. Her stomach was swollen, she was pregnant.

"N-No! Stop!" he pleaded, but her fangs were out. She was going to have his children, she was going to breed with him in front of everyone. He couldn't move, his arms were tied to the arms of the throne, the crowd was cheering, the clergy didn't lift a finger to help, to afraid of what he would do. Her teeth were sunk into his throat.

"Mmm...wha-" Logan began to stir from his sleep. He didn't know where he was, he was warm and comfortable, yet his vision was still slightly blurred. He tried to move his arms, he couldn't. He tried to move his legs, he couldn't. He was bound, the rattling of the chains with each movement in his ears.

"No, it wasn't a dream," Logan said as he looked over, the beautiful Vampiress looking down a him, "why are you keeping me here? You could have let me die," he said, still coming too, he didn't have the strength to fight or struggle as his body slowly awoke.

Camilla’s two blood offerings sat on either side of the door, still inside of the room. But as the pair weren’t needed until she beckoned for them, they were just decorations. Things to sit still and be pretty, additional furniture for the room. The pair knew to be silent and obedient with every task they were set to, having seen what happened to offerings who dared to deny her. Their blood was drained from them, used as nothing more than bath water for the Vampire Queen. And the pair didn’t want to meet such a grisly fate.

“You had a dream?” Camilla cocked her head to the side, looking very much alive thanks to how much of his cum she had taken. One hand began to idily run over his chest, fingers dancing over the small various scars he had endured throughout the years. “Tell me all about it, pet. Was it a good dream?”

She ignored the questions he had for her, instead just watching him with her dark eyes. Her gaze was intense, and Camilla couldn’t help but to see her beloved brother in Logan. But Logan’s spirit, his desire to fight back...perhaps if Caloe had such a spirit, he wouldn’t have died. After running her hands over his clean body, she went to tug at the chains experimentally, wanting to ensure that her girls did their jobs.

“You’re not leaving. You came here to slay a Queen. And instead...you’re going to breed a vampire. To have the heir to your Crown be an undead creature…” She laughed lightly, knowing that her cold words had to make his skin crawl as her soft hand left his body. “You’re not returning to your Kingdom until you understand what will happen...so go on. Fight back. I’ll break your spirit. Sooner or later...after all, I have the time. But will you? To waste your life here, in my castle...fighting what feels so good.” Camilla’s voice was seductive, licking her lips and giving him a flash of her fangs.

Back
Top Bottom