Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Something Good (MxF or MxFuta) Now with NSFW

Hello there, and welcome to generic introductory paragraph. I'm 1Fun, I don't really are what you call me but I'll probably give you a first name if you ask. I'm a decently long time roleplayer, despite being a youngin in real life, but don't you fret as I am of perfectly legal age. I think I'm going to start this thread out simply with things I like, and then add plots and OC's on later when I have more time and motivation

I guess I'll start with some baseline rules like everyone else:

1. My most important desire is to write something enjoyable for me and my partner. Grammar is not something I will complain about as I mess up quite a bit myself with a mixture of autocorrect and poor editing skills. What this really is about boils down to content. I won't give much of a size need but I ask at least three sentences minimum, and they must advance the roleplay somehow.

2. Smut roleplays and Plot roleplays are both welcome, and of course a mix is preferred. I will probably not do a non-sexual roleplay, a 70/30 split is probably the furthest I would like to go either way,

3. OOC is something I love the most about roleplaying, making a friend with my partner at least to an extent. However, if you just aren't wanting that at all, just let me know and I'll back off.

4. Characters: I am willing to play multiple characters with multiple relationships, but plan on their being 1 main character for each of us with their relationship(s) at the center of the story. Though if we do some sort of party group, then maybe there won't have to be 'main' characters. I will also probably only play OC charcacters for fandoms, or obscure characters I like at least. You can play cannon if you like but unless the pairing is very good I most likely won't do Cannon X Cannon.

5. Genders and Sexuality: I'm a straight male, and my main character will be a 'straight' male (futa interest included if you want). I am willing to play side character females and possibly futas, and side relationships I will probably be fine with being between anybody of any gender, but don't expect me to roleplay FxF, MxM, or FxFuta explicitly. However, if there becomes a point where multiple characters are involved with the main characters, I am willing to do some FxF or FxFuta (MxM can happen, just not really my thing except for RARELY).

*I prefer roleplaying opposite a female or undisclosed person, but I am willing to play with males if their roleplaying is good enough.

6. Going off of OOC, talk to me. If you're going to be busy or gone, let me know. If you want to drop an rp, let me know. If I'm not replying and I'm online, let me know. I won't purposefully ignore anybody but I may be busy or have missed your message. Have any question for me at all? Ask it!

7. I prefer roleplaying over PM, but will also do thread or messengers. KIK and Skype probably work best for those.

8. If you read da rools then hooray! You get a cookie. Leave something cookie related in your PM and show me you really care. If you didn't read the rules then oh well, I'm not your mother.

Onto the specifics:

This may reiterate some things from my initial list of rules but oh well.

-I typically prefer playing sub characters with a switch dynamic, but I can also enjoy playing a dom character with a switch dynamic. Of course these things don't define the character, but can be a statement of their personality.

-I find myself loving to play factionless characters such as mercenaries/bounty hunters, smugglers, rogues, etc. But I also like to branch out and spread my character selection to other roles as well, so don't worry if you don't like them.

-If you're looking for modern day stuff without any kind of fantasy or scifi, then you my be out of luck unless you're into a few situations that hit my fancy. I live in real life, and I come here to expand my imagination with someone else. I love to play aliens, fantasy creatures/races, and anthros. Of course I'm still perfectly fine with playing humans or humanoids, so don't be put off by this.

-I have a decent amount of free time at the moment, but don't feel pressured if I reply faster than you. I perfectly understand other people have lives to deal with and may just want a break regardless. Go at your pace, I'll be patient. UPDATE: much busier at the moment but still open to roleplay and will try to post at least every other day.

Here are some fandoms I either LOVE ($$$), like (**), or am curious about trying ( ):

Star Wars - $$$ (Nuf' said)

Naruto ** (Craving using my sound ninja OC so this may be a $$$ right now)

Avatar ** (Last Airbender or Korra works, OC x OC or OC x Cannon)

RWBY **

Skyrim $$$ (Sadly haven't gotten to play much of the games myself, but I love the fantasy world and would love nothing more than to do something like THIS. I love argonian x khaajit but if you want to play something else, as long as I'm argonian and it's interspecies, I'll be more than happy to play it.)

Pokemon or Yugioh (Monsters on monsters or monsters on people)

Halo - $$$ (Surprisingly not craving much from this but I hope someone sparks an interest back in my heart and mind)

Super Smash Bros./Nintendo or Mario games

Rango ** (Somewhat obscure. Have a really good partner for this so probably not looking for anything new, but put it here anyways)

Order of the Stick $$$ (Speaking of obscure, if you know this webcomic and want to roleplay it, especially if I can play Gannji? I will love you forever. Enor may get involved, side character or more directly, but Gannji would be the main one.)
*Even if you don't know Order of the Stick, it's practically just a DnD story so if you like the picture please contact me!

DnD ** (I haven't had much experience playing unfortunately but I do love an adventure party setting in a fantasy or sci-fi world. Order of the Stick is a DnD webcomic for those who don't know. ^ HIGHLY recommended.)

Teen Titans/Young Justice ** (This would most likely be OC x Cannon)

Redwall $$$ (Haven't read much of the books but loved the show as a kid)

*Generically speaking, these kind of plots that could be original from a fandom:*
-Superhero plot: Either one hero, or something along the lines of X-Men, Jusice League/Avengers or the aforementioned group of young heroes. However this would be with original heroes and villains, thus the separation.
-Fantasy setting: something LoTR, Legend of Zelda, or DnD like.
-SciFi: Setting like star wars or star trek but with our own worlds and aliens.
-Modern: I would most likely be a younger male opposite of a baby sitter, teacher, possibly neighbor to a cougar/milf. Incest bro/older or younger sis or mom/son is welcome here.

Some kinks I tend to like like:
-Futa/Shemale on male, or female w/toys on male
-Switching dom and sub (Or playing mutliple characters for multiple dynamics. Preferring a large world multicharacter rp right now)
-Younger males for older, younger, or same age partners
-Appeasing my partner (I am open to a lot of kinks, so I'm usually willing to put things my partner enjoys in the roleplay, as long as they don't compromise my enjoyment)
*No scat, unplanned/plotless gore or hard vore, no breaking site rules, etc.

ADDING NEW STUFF NOW (OC's, Plots, and whatever new comes to mind below):

Star Wars:
Bysk Ka'an (Trandoshan engineer, any timeline)
General backstory:
Bysk never was a regular trandoshan, but considering being raised by a never-married human man in a rundown mechanic shopped based in the Outer Rim,
Bysk didn't necessarily have the most normal upbringing. In fact, the trandoshan was lucky to make it at all, his egg being sold around on the black market and only hatching when it found itself finally in the hands of Mesif Ka'an. Despite the harsh environment of the lawless outskirts of the galaxy, Mesif had a kind heart, and without a family of his own the human decided to raise Bysk like his own son.

Times were hard, and Bysk always had towork n the back as most didn't like his kind except as a bounty hunter. However, this had Bysk spending all of his time working over vehicles all the way from speeders to starfighters. He became an incredibly well-versed mechanic as well as becoming independent with his father's failing health and no one else caring to associate with a young trandoshan that didn't know how to fight.

With his father's death and the small funeral only Bysk held, the small shop died as well. He could not run it with so little willing to choose him over any of the competition, because no one would give the lizard a chance. He's a star engineer and has learned to play the part of an intimidating killer to get out of bad situations,
but in the end Bysk is a big teddybear. He's become more willing over the years to fight, and has picked up a blaster and the knowledge to use it, but he's no kind of aggressive, at least not outside of the bedroom...

Rylen Viiper (Imperial Agent and Marksman assassin, SWTOR)
General backstory:
An orphan born on space freighter and given away to the crew that let him have enough scraps to survive, the boy's name was simply Rylen, unknowing of his parents. The men of the crew knew they couldn't keep him, and after five years they dumped the boy off on their next cargo haul to Dromund Kaas. This is where the boy would find his 'home', though he has little love for the place. He learned quickly however how to survive foraging from the wilderness and stealing from imperial outposts in the wilderness. He lived every night under the stormy rain, finding refuge in the trees. Between the crackling of lightning, the cold winds and keeping his eye out for the dangerous monsters that surrounded him, the boy got little sleep.

Eventually his breed snatching abilities caught up with him as an imperial squad tracked the boy and took him into custody after a quick chase. The officer in charge however instead of punishing the boy, found it a miracle he was still alive. Instead of punishing or executing Rylen, the man took him in and out him into the imperial academy.

While by no means a life of luxury, though guaranteed rations and shelter beat out Rylen's previous 'home' in the wilderness. His new struggle became those he was sent to be with, the other cadets. Sons and daughters of either rich or military parents, almost all of them didn't care for the backwater trash they considered Rylen to be. Not to mention with such a poor diet and upbringing, Rylen was one of the smallest and one of the weaker kids in his class. While some just avoided the boy, a group of classically elitist imperial kids took a more direct approach. Why should a mudboy be allowed to blend in with the likes of real imperial sons? They decided to mark him, they decided to do it with a vibro knife. Two cuts over his lips, perhaps made worse by the screaming that ensued as he was held down in the alley behind the academy building. When the medical droid managed to save his mouth, the boy was still left with two linear verticals scars over his lips.

This was the last day Rylen let himself be dropped to the bottom of the class, and the last night he cried. He got even less sleep it seemed than when he lived in the forest of the dark work this was...he spent it all training now. Broken bones, scorch marks from precise practice blasters shots, and rumors of the boy who had given him his scars having to go to emergency recovery surgery after his trachea was broken in...Rylen became ruthless and spiteful with his 'peers', and caught the attention of a visiting official, a Keeper. Rylen was swiftly carried off into the Intelligence program after that, and graduating the academy at the age of fourteen, soon began his training as an agent. The man who took Rylen under his wing from the academy and into the agency was the one to give him his name Viiper, noting the scars but seeing them as trophies that lead the boy to success. He would soon be molded into a loyal and deadly servant of the Empire.

While not blindly following orders, Rylen does not look to benefit himself with any improvisation. The Empire gave him everything, a life, a purpose. He will give anything and everything to protect the order he has been taught to see the Empire as in the galaxy. This would lead him however to have a rather contentious feeling towards the sith. While he respects the strength they bring to the government, he hates their inner squabbling and personal vendettas. He finds them inefficient, if not counter productive, and often times insane with their lists for power and violence. Rylen is far from a pacifist, but he is no sadist. He can enjoy revenge, sure, but taking innocent lives without purpose is wasteful, and distasteful. The Empire is meant to bring order, not savagery.

As a loyal agent, however, Rylen rarely voices this opinions even if you won't find him suckinguo to the dark spiders any time.

Kaern "The Mute" Muto (Darkside-wielding Bounty Hunter, most likely Old Republic time)
General backstory:
Kaern was orphaned at a young age during warring times on his homeworld of Ringo Vinda between Jedi and Sith. His parents had both been on opposite sides of the war with his mother being a Jedi and his father a simple footsoldier. His mother Jaina had spared his father, Kail, and sensing his force ability even wanted to take him under his wing as a pseudo apprentice. But falling in love put a kink in the already uncanny plan. They had to find themselves abandoning their causes that neither had found much of a purpose or end in sight fighting for. Jaina was not allowed to love and would be separated from Kail, who would be deemed a traitor now by the Sith Empire. Seeing they had little choice, Kail and Jaina fled the war zone.

Making their way through nearby abandoned villages, the two got new clothing and food for longer trips. Soon the warriors turned lovers journeyed further and further away until reaching a small city they were certain was far enough from the war. Their the two had Kaern as a son, and raised him peacefully and lovingly to seven when the war finally did find its way to their doorstep.

The small city quickly found its buildings becoming barracks, and its civilians becoming casualties as the shelling began on both sides. Jaina and Kail were quick to find their old battle gear, suiting up to protect their child and get out of the city. However, the two were not quick enough as a shell was pushed aside by a commanding Sith, redirected it from his troops and into their building, bringing it crumbling down.

Getting up through the smoke and debris, Kaern watched as his mouth tried desperately through tear-filled eyes to pull his father out of the rubble. She almost just accepted fate as a Sith approached her from behind, but in sudden anger she screamed as she turned to fight the man. Despite her burst of power and fury, her emotions were untrained. Finally slipping up, the Sith managed to stab her abdomen to stop her attacks. Thinking she was defeated with a sneer, he turned away, only to find his arm suddenly crushed by the force. Jaina had mustered her willpower to kill the man. Intending for his windpipe, but too weak to concentrate from her fatal wound she managed to to crush his arm with her last strike.

It was this injured Sith that found Kaern hiding and watching, and felt his force sensibility. He took Kaern to be his own apprentice, not even knowing the boy was this woman jedi's son. Kaern did not fight, because then and there at the age of seven he already had revenge hardened in his mind. He would be a loyal apprentice, though the boy was still heavily beaten for any subpar performances as his training and missions increased over the years. The constant envelopment of sith study and severe training continued until he was sixteen. This is when Kaern finally killed his master in his sleep, slicing his limbs off first to make sure the man, the brutal murderer of his mother, felt an agonizing death before ending him. Kaern gave no monologue, no reveal to his identity, only finishing the kill he had plotted nine years before. Donning makeshift armor, Kaern was quick to escape, and soon became a bounty hunter for simplicity's sake, considering his abilities and lack of any other experience. He had no purpose anymore, he had claimed the life of his mother's murderer, and his only other hatred was something he could not fight: war.

Kaern would take any job without care for his own life (though he still has enough hatred for Sith to kill them without needing a contract to do so, which was a rare event to happen), deciding he would do so until his life was finally taken. Doing so, the bounty hunter became famous as "The Mute" to a decent portion of the galaxy for his emotionless exterior, ruthless success rate, and odd rarity to speak, though he has no disability to.

*I have just started playing SWTOR online, and would love to do something around this!*

PLOT IDEA (Involving Bysk):
A small band of escaped Jedi must join a small crew of smugglers to escape the empire, having evaded stormtroopers daily for years, but the ruthless hunt for jedi survivors never stopped. The group consists of a jedi knight who became a master of the group in order to train them, with no proper jedi order. Master Jimrah Ro managed to save his apprentice (your main character) from the betrayal of a clone squad. The world was a training outpost for young Jedi, the feeling of fear in the force quickly afflicting the two and they knew instantly that the younglings at the base were in trouble. They would fight their way inside, many of the clones diverted from their guard duties to hunt the young jedi. The Master and his Padawan would find a group hiding in the training room's supply closet, and quickly make their way to commandeer a transport, fleeing the planet before they were overwhelmed by the pursuing clones.

The group is still on the run now, trying to keep themselves in hiding while Master Ro trains the group as well as he can in the spirit of the old Jedi Order. The younglings are still, well, young. However, they have grown and would likely be ready to be padawans would their be actual other masters to send them off to.

The crew this group becomes tangled up with consists of a young, adventurous captain who desires to be well-renowned smuggler and crafty criminal. He has no love of the empire, though not much hate either. However the boy would gain renown for the ability to hide jedi from under the noses of the greatest police-state regime known to the recent galaxy. His co-pilot and mechanic is a large, lean Trandoshan that the younglings and padawan are very wary of, but eventually come to trust his surprising friendliness. The person in charge of the weapons is a young female miralian who loves things that shake the bed, whether it be hard, kinky, rough sex or majestic explosions.

Clearly there is a disconnect between the worlds of a startup criminal smuggling crew and a group of surviving Jedi, and what's all the more fun? Not only does this captain have a list of his own enemies they he's scammed, but the Empire and several bounty hunters are after the jedi, leaving the ragtag group to be constantly in trouble with little time to rest and relax. What could possibly be worth while to any smuggler crazy enough to deal with that danger? The promise of a genuine Jedi lightsaber in order to get them somewhere safe in the outer rim.

There would be a few main antagonists:
Twi'lek bounty hunter: 1 2 3
Imperial officer tasked with their capture: 1
Special imperial agent(s): 1 2

Possible Cannons for Padawan:
Mariss Brood
Ahsoka Tano

My characters: Bysk Ka'an [trandoshan, main], Kal Falcios (captain)
Your Characters (You get to decide your main): Padawan, Bounty huntress
Too be decided: Younglings (Ones in pic are from clonewars, we can make our own), Kamarina "Rina" Lunara (weapons girl)
Side Characters: Imperial agents

Naruto
Kota Otawono (Rogue Sound Ninja)
General Backstory: Kota was abducted at a young age like many of Orochimaru's experiments, seen as strong and gifted with potential. However, and hard to tell whether fortunately of unfortunately, Kota never caught a special, invested interested of the deranged serpentine Sanin. While he would receive the heavy, painful training (including torture) and forced steroid intake, Kota never was experimented on to drive his body further. After Orochimaru's failed attack on the leaf, the Sound Village mostly fell apart, and Kota became a rogue ninja.

There's some other specific parts I've left out to keep his story flexible. Either he abandoned Orochimaru's chunin attack, survived it, or was too young or not trusted to go in the first place. Also possible backstory with his two friends dying on an early mission. Left these out for now for flexibility.

Kota uses mostly a mix of genjutsu and taijutsu, with supplemental ninjutsu. His axe works like a woodwind instrument when slashed, sending out flute-like sounds which he projects genjustsu onto. While disrupting your focus and ability to know right from wrong, he will use shadow clones and move in for the finishing blow. A powerful ninja in his own respect, will you be fighting by his side, or pitted against the killer sound axe?

DnD/Fantasy
Backstory: Zander was the son of a farmer peasant being overly taxed by their lording, corrupt city. Worried for his family and community, Balther Vin Galloren could no longer take the tyranny. When the tax collector came, Balther refused payment and sent back the man with a pitchfork to his throat, to the cheers of his fellow farmers. Knowing that the collector would return with guards, however, Balther began training every able-bodied person he could to fight, practicing with their farming tools on bails of hay. When their despised taxer returned with his oppressive soldiers, it was the peasants that overwhelmed the small group, charging and killing the men.

The death of the tax collector was a small victory, and a short one, but a statement nonetheless. And one the governor didn't take lightly. This rebellion was soon enough stamped out, Zander's father dying in defense of his home. However, the man could at the very least rest in piece as the governor did instate a fairer tax and a new collector that did not raise the debts arbitrarily for his own gain.

Zander took his father and rolemodel's simple moral right to heart, as well as his training, becoming a mercenary protector for convoys that could not protect themselves from bandits. He is a very capable fighter, fast and strong though perhaps a little impatient. Zander has been more than lucky to escape on more than one occasion with just a new scar, like the one under his right eye.

Backstory: Rorren's egg was abducted after his 'birth' by a group of slaver orcs, brought back to a corrupt, mainly humanoid (elves and humans, lesser extents dwarves and gnomes) city. He was raised and obedience-trained until the age of five before being sold to a high-up elf noble who had no care for his barbaric kind. However the man would always take deals, despite his riches, and lizardfolk were both rare and cheap.

Though beaten often in his early life for failure to perform tasks, the boy would always heal due to his regenerative properties, which quickly made him become his master's personal assistant. A beaten humanoid slave was still more unsightly than a lizard, after all. The only permanent scar the boy would receive would be his master's circular emblem seared onto his shoulder blade when he was branded at twelve years old.

The lizard, like many of the servants, was not well-fed. Malnourishment was meant to make escape harder for slaves as well as keep them reliant on the master for food. However, Rorren began to pick up a knack for stealing in order to survive, swiping snacks from the pantry to keep his stomach's pain from staying all the time.

He could not hold up the charade forever, though, and was punished severely when he was caught. Rorren was beaten and then allowed to recover, only just in time to be sold off to a fighting ring. Without much of any knowledge for fighting, this would be Rorren's end quickly...if not for a friendship he made with a half-ogre who protected him.

Managing to escape through a barred window with his nimble body after breaking one, Rorren made a vow to return on day and free his friend...whatever he has to do for it.
Backstory: Unknowing of her parents, Marvahra was an orphan tiefling found by a kind monk in the city. Brought back in the monk's return north, Marvahra would grow up in a temple among the snowy mountains. Here, countless teachings of all perspectives were freely open to study, while the monks heavily taught balance and critical thinking in which to interpret the texts with. While tieflings were very rare in the temple, Marvahra was fully embraced, and she returned the hospitality with a thirst for learning and embracing the monks' ways.

Growing up she was constantly learning of histories, religions, magics, stances, never losing interest in her readings and always excited for the next book she would start. Marvahra was seen as a star pupil. As taught, she was very in control of her emotions, more in a logical sense than a lifeless sense. Emotion was encouraged even, but never to be in control over the mind. Marvahra never struggled with this, until the night her life was destroyed.

Marvahra's best friend had gotten sucked into the ways of the dark arts and embraced them. He grew a hatred for the elder monks who detested the teachings openly while preaching balance. Devoting all of his study to gaining power in secret, it was one fateful night that he decided to attack, reeking havoc upon the temple. Marvahra could not bring herself to fight her friend, moving to meditate simply before him, hoping the young monk would stop his tirade. She drew hesitation from him, but in the end the betrayer moved to make his fatal strike on his defenseless friend. It was her old teacher that cast Marvahra to be teleported to safety, unknowing of the fate of her home.

Having controlled her emotions all her life was easy, but now in her first moment of pure tragedy, will she be able to keep her ways pure and not fall to her mortal grief? She has to know what happened...
Backstory: As a young girl Layli always had a knack for tinkering, but she held an even clearer streak of accidents, and accidents that went very wrong. Her family was nomadic, leaving Layli very little in terms of proper training. And with a love for automatons, her magical constructs rarely worked out well. Layli could have been a prodigy given the proper training, and perhaps one day she could truly be successful even on her own...But this wasn't a risk that the tribe was willing to take, and they banished Layli in the nearest town before she burned down another of their ritual tents.

Layli, despite this abandonment, still puts on a happy and trying face every day hoping for a breakthrough. Her resolve is beyond impressive for the girl's many failures, but one day the gnome hopes to return to her tribe and severely improve their lives with her inventions.
(The sheets and backstories on them are for a specific roleplay I had planned out with these characters, so they aren't definite. Meant mostly for multiple character roleplay. If only one on one, would prefer to play Rorren and will probably only play a male. Would prefer one of the girls be a futa if okay.)

Picture Plots (NSFW):

Back
Top Bottom