Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime con rpg smut story! (comedic action/parody themes)

Koibito

Star
So! I'm having a certain itch for a rather specific type of RP.

In short, really looking for a more comedic smut centric idea parodying simplistic rpg tropes. All in an enclosed setting (such as the kind of rpg's with you in a small enclosed setting with places to revisit and usual spots for characters to retreat/gather to rather than a large open world) with characters also filling out tropes such as certain stereotypes of npc's we recruit along the way building our rpg setting. A modern setting is desired as I'm looking for a sort of feel of a realistic scenario dissolving into a tropey rpg-like setting with perhaps some characters being aware of the ridiculous coincidence (such as perhaps someone with access to items setting up a shop, fully aware that she has become the npc shop keep).

The idea initially comes from a hentai game in which a convention is taken over by an entity that curses the cosplayers making their costumes powerful and them run rampant like monsters (making every 'monster encounter' really a cute cosplay chick), making you fight them to undo the curse and recruit them/gather them while they go back to the safehouse/main room the main cast uses as such.

As long as the intended feel of the story is as above the setting and story is flexible so I'll present my base idea as an example that we can build off of if the exact idea isn't as much your thing as something else might be.

-----------

Until then the idea will be that, a large anime convention is taken over by some evil entity instilling ravenous natures, powers, and most of all lust over the attendees. A small party (or just a duo of our two mains or just one main if you're the type liking to play more characters against one) who was somehow missed now fights to free everyone but must recruit all they can to win against the entity!

The focus would be more on the party or duo or what have you recruiting npc's to sort of establish a place to hide out, retreat to, recover at rather than adding to the actual active party (though they could play an active role if desired). Someone who could set up a shop, someone to heal party members (perhaps through sex?), some who give certain buffs, things like this. And some can just be saved cosplayers meant to fill out more of a cosplayer trope (such as the obligatory kigurumi cosplayer, slutty version of iconic character, so on so forth) who are just looking for refuge.

Of course it'll be a smutty parody rp so naturally sex will play a big part, maybe fucking the cursed/possessed cosplayers free them or something of the like.

Otherwise the setting is flexible too, something like a school could also work. Just the original inspiration was a convention and I figured it would work best for unique character designs~

If anyone is interested in this oddly specific idea, shoot me a message! Hope to hear from you soon!

Note: I will be playing the main character/male role in this. I can share roles of the NPC's but I am specifically not interested in playing the females for your male role. It can be male or futa but I am explicitly looking to main the character with the cock. If a duo main party is the desired route, I would prefer my partner to play female or futa and not a male for me to play females against. I do not mind playing the female to a futa or to another female and again can share npc's so that it's an equal amount of play for and against our mains - point is I am not looking to play against male characters.

Back
Top Bottom