Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom/Original RPs (UPDATED)

Lady Alexx

Planetoid
WELCOME TO LADY ALEXX'S REQUEST THREAD!

What Am I Looking For?
I Am Looking For An RP That Has A 50/50 Smut-To-Story Ratio. As Much As Smut-Centric RPs Are Fun To Write, They Do Get Quite Boring Quite Fast, So Anyone Who Is Up For A Balanced RP, Don't Hesitate To Contact Me. Please Be Aware That ALL Characters WILL Be 18+ And This Is NON-NEGOTIABLE. Please Also Be Aware That I Have ADHD And Autism, And Can Get Bored At The Drop Of A Hat. I Will However Try To Warn You If I Am Becoming Bored At Any Time.

Who Am I Looking For?
I Am Looking For Someone Who Can Keep Up With My RP Style. I Prefer To Do Paragraphs, Though I'm Not Looking For An Essay. The First Post In An RP, Will Always Have More Paragraphs Than Any Other Posts, As This Is The Main Descriptive Post That Will Provide The Setting In Detail. After That, One (1) Paragraph Per Post Is Perfect. I Do Understand That Sometimes It Is Hard To Think About What To Write, So I Will Allow A Few One Liners, Just As Long As The RP Isn't Filled With Them.

Where Do I Like To RP?
I Will RP In PMs Or In The Forum, As These Are More Impersonal To Me. Because Of My Problems, I Am Not Comfortable With Giving Out My Skype ID, And I Barely Use Discord.

Legend

* - NOT Craving
** - Craving a LITTLE
*** - Craving.
**** - REALLY CRAVING!

Fandoms I Know Well
Movies
- Transformers **
- Strange Magic ****
- Epic ****
- Expendables **
- Twilight **
- Lilo & Stitch *
- Hellboy ***
- Jurassic Park ***
- Pirates of The Caribbean ***
- Rise of The Guardians ****
- Superman Returns ***

TV Shows
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer *
- Primeval ***
- Knight Rider *** - WARNING: CONTAINS CARSEXUALITY!
- CSI: Miami ***
- Naruto *
- Trollhunters ****
- Transformers: Prime **

Original RPs I Can Do

Genres
- Horror
- Romance
- Action/Adventure
- Hurt/Comfort
- Fantasy
- Sci-Fi
- Medieval

Original Pairings
- Teacher (M) x Student (F) ****
- Vampire (F) x Werewolf (M)
- Human (M) x Vampire (F)
- Police Officer (F) x Criminal (M)
- Police Officer (M) x Undercover Cop (F)
- College F x College M
- Shy M x Not Shy F ****
- Savage Knight x Princess

Fandom Pairings
- Optimus Prime x OC (Transformers)
- Jazz x OC (Transformers)
- Ratchet x OC (Transformers)
- Ironhide x OC (Transformers)
- Knockout x OC (Transformers: Prime)
- Wheeljack x OC (Transformers: Prime)
- Bog King x OC (Strange Magic)
- Rupert Giles x OC (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
- Walt Strickler x OC (Trollhunters)
- Draal x OC (Trollhunters)
- Jack Sparrow x OC (Pirates of The Caribbean)
- Maccus x OC (Pirates of The Caribbean)
- Kisame Hoshigaki x OC (Naruto)
- Itachi Uchiha x OC (Naruto)
- Kakashi Hatake x OC (Naruto)
- Gantu x OC (Lilo & Stitch)
- Carlisle Cullen x OC (Twilight)
- Hellboy x OC (Hellboy)
- Pitch Black x OC (Rise of The Guardians)
- Captain Becker x OC (Primeval)
- Ronin x OC (Epic)
- Gunnar Jensen x OC (Expendables)
- Superman x OC (Superman Returns)

PLEASE NOTE: That I am willing to play a canon character alongside my OC, as long as I know enough about that character to be able to play him/her to the best of my ability.

Have An Idea? Send Me A PM, Worst Scenario, I'll Say No.

https://www.f-list.net/c/emizzle/ <--- My F-List

*UPDATED* I have added some plot-lines below.
**UPDATED AGAIN!** I have added a cravings colour chart and legend.

Plot 1 - Teacher (M) x Student (F)
(Will include both male and female oral sex, desk sex & loss of vaginal virginity)

MC is a student whose grades have been suffering lately, whether it be because of problems at home or because of her massive crush on her -Insert Subject Here- teacher, nobody knows. When her parents come to YC for help, YC offers to give their daughter some private tutelage to get her grades back up. Whether YC finds out if MC's problem is the latter or the former above is up to you, but when he does find out, he offers to help her in a way that a teacher shouldn't offer to help a student.

Plot 2 - Vampire (F) x Werewolf (M)
(Will contain both male and female oral sex, rough sex, doggy style, scent marking (With urine) and cum swallowing)

YC is a werewolf who is on the look-out for some work. After having been bitten in his home town, he initially set off to try and control his transformations and keep his and the wolf's emotions in check. Once he's achieved this, he finds that he can't go back home, as he would probably be killed, so he wanders. Eventually, he comes across a little town -Imagine an old western town- run by MC who is a vampire. For some reason, everybody in the town knows that MC is a vampire and they accept it, because of the fact that she keeps them safe. YC finds a job within the little town and eventually starts falling for MC. This becomes a problem when vampire hunters also find their way to the town and try to kill MC. The rest we can sort out or...improvise.

*UPDATED NEW IDEA!*

Prostitute x Shy Virgin Guy
WILL contain: Loss Of Male Virginity, Premature Ejaculation, Oral Sex [Blow Job], And Various Other Intimate Scenarios

YC has only had one relationship in his life, and it never went past holding hands. It turns out that she thought him to be too ‘ugly’ to be intimate with. The break-up wasn’t on the best of terms, and words like ‘Hideous’ and ‘Ugly’ were thrown around by the woman, causing YC to rebuff all thoughts and ideas of love. His mother, decides that she’s not going to let her son die a virgin, and arranged for a high class prostitute to come and ‘service’ him. At first, YC is angry about his mother interfering in his business, but when he sees MC, he instantly feels an attraction to her and becomes all shy around her.

This will be a SLOW BURN RP, featuring lots of male masturbation, sexual tension, shyness on YC’s part and talking.

Back
Top Bottom