Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The fall of beacon, The rise of legends. Adventures of the dark ages of Rwby. MxF

KinkyWolfdemon

Howl in the Night
The fall of beacon is a turning point on remnant. Fall of one of the strongest kingdoms with legendary huntsmen and Huntresses as it appeared Vale was being assaulted by a combination of Grim, white fang and atlesian knights. One of the greatest kingdoms fallen, the negative energies given out by everyone who watched as it fell even possibly betrayed by Atlas, it spiraled out of control, grim around the world acting up in ways hunters hadn't seen in years. This is where new legends will rise, those strong enough and daring enough to brace the wilds to quell the rise of grim and humans who would turn on each other in the chaos.

This is not just some tale where those who are told about get some happy ending or expect to win every fight, their stories get pretty gruesome and downright vicious. The villains doing everything they can to win, to break those that would stop them, to punish and corrupt even the purest heart into a soul of darkness. Hunters and huntresses eventually realizing even their own kind weren't as trustworthy as they would think. The worst that can happen might for even a moment of relaxing ones guard.

I want to find someone who doesn't mind to have darker stories, more corruptible characters, changed goals from what was once pure of heart ideals. I want to see the pain, agony, frustration, to fall to sin, give into wrath, lust, gluttony, in ones prideful moment giving way to weaknesses. To find love and hatred and In the end maybe come out alive to tell their tales.

The story is our playground, the world of remenant is heavily unexplored with hints of what's out there. So many times a situation could get rather sexy or dangerous that it could be hard to trust even a partner you've loved since you went to school together but sometimes you have to trust even the worst of the worst to survive. Many possible plots and our two minds to make it work. PM me to discuss details and let me know your usual plot:smut ratio you look for to keep it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom