Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subby Johannah's BDSM/Taboo RP Search (MxF and FxF)

Introduction:
Hello! I'm a 21 year old female who is looking to play a submissive woman in many different scenarios. I've been RPing for about 9 years now on various sites, and I have done a few smut-centric roleplays (most of them on Tumblr). I have been on Blue Moon for over a year, though under a different alias. I wanted a clean slate, so I came back under Johannah.

RPing Basics:
I am a literate person, but I have a hard time writing long pieces (as you can tell by my introduction). I will try my hardest to match your length, but if you're writing 3+ paragraphs I'm going to have a hard time keeping up. That being said, I don't like rushing things. If you're doing a million things in one post I get put off. I do ask that my partners are literate as well. That means at least semi-accurate grammar and capitalization in threads.

I exclusively RP on here unless I've gotten to know you very well, then I may add you on another platform. I am okay with PMs, but for organization's sake I like threads so I am able to look back on them and/or keep track of them better.

I generally base my characters' appearances on real actresses or models. I will usually send a picture with the description.

I am also always open to multiple threads with a partner, so feel free to ask!

Kinks:
I am mostly of fan of BDSM-type situations. My kinks include but are not limited to:
~Anal
~Degradation/Humiliation
~Flogging/Spanking
~Forced
~Heavy/Extreme Bondage
~Non-Con
~Sexual Torture
~Slavery
~Squirting

Limits:
~Anything With Eyes
~Bestiality
~Extreme Gore
~Incest
~Scat

I am in the process of creating an F List, so look for that soon!

Plots:
I am interested in MxF and FxF plots, as long as I am the submissive one. I have a hard time playing dominants and men. It's something I've never really been able to do.

I would like to try some more medieval roleplays like a knight using a servant as his sex slave or an opposing kingdom kidnapping a royal and using her as a sex toy to make the other kingdom angry. I would also be interested in adding a magical/fantasy element if my partner desires.

I am also interested in other historical plots. I am comfortable with any time period, really. Early 1900's is a time period I've never been able to play with, so i would love to do that!

An agreement between two adults where one is the submissive to the other would also be interesting. Even if it is just a temporary thing.

A non-con situation where a girl is kidnapped and forced to be someone's sex slave until they tire of her or something else. Right now I am most interested in these kinds of plots!

Something I've been wanting for a long time would be an interracial D/s relationship, or a non-con situation of the same style.

One very taboo plot that is on top of my list right now is a Catholic nun punishing her student through BDSM and non-con means.

I will be adding to this list as I think of more plots that I would be interested in.

I do prefer to work with OCs, but if there is a canon character you are interested in, please let me know!

If you send me a request asking to RP any of my limits or asking to RP outside of BMR, I will not RP with you. This post isn't that long and blatantly ignoring one of my limits/rules is just rude.

Also, please recognize that this is not real life. If you talk to me OOC the same way you would talk to me IC I get very uncomfortable and I will stop responding.

This might seem lengthy and demanding, but I just wanted to make sure to flesh out everything so my partners know what I am and am not comfortable with.

That's about it! I'm very excited to RP with you all!

Hello guys! I'm just back for a long hiatus while I finish out my final semester, but I'm here and ready for some tension relief!

Back
Top Bottom