Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Silent Protagonist's Realistic Reports! (Closed)

Introductory Information

Hello all, my name is Silent Protagonist, and welcome to my Realistic Reports thread! I've been RPing for a decade now. It's always great fun. I've learned a lot about myself, undergone a change of personal viewpoints, and made some amazing friends as a result. As such, I'm always eager to see what new adventures await me. Now with that said, there is a small list of things that I consider important for my RP partners to know. Please read through this if you want to RP with me.

I am going to mention this here outside of the spoiler. If you want to plan an RP with me, then please do so by sending a PM, not by replying to this thread..

1. I like original settings, or doing alternate universe versions of established worlds. In other words, while I might play an RP in the Hogwarts, don’t expect me to play as Harry or Draco, just like I won’t expect you to play as Hermione or Luna. There are some exceptions to this, usually involving AUs. It won't be very common though.

2. I only really do MxF. Sorry, MxM isn't for me, and I'm not usually a fan of playing female characters. The exception to this is if we're doing a story where we each play multiple characters. Then I tend to be more open to exploring different sexualities and gender identities among them.

3. I will not RP in threads. No exceptions here, I'm afraid. My preferred method is Discord but docs, emails, and PMs are fine too.

4. Comments, criticisms, concerns, and feedback in general is always appreciated.

5. I enjoy chatting OOC, so big plus if you do as well.

6. I prefer first person but am willing to do third if that's what my partner wants.

7. I usually like replies to be around 300 words in length. A couple of paragraphs tends to work really well. It's subject to change depending on partner replies and context. Intros for instance will usually be longer. I do not have a minimum reply requirement. Just make sure there is enough information to work with, really.

8. My F-list is not set in stone. Nothing in it is absolutely required for the most part, and even potential kinks listed for each story aren't necessarily needed. I have my hard limits (no scat or death), but tend to be pretty flexible about what kinks I'll include in a story to fit my partner's likes and dislikes.

9. Please try to avoid the Mary Sue trap. Perfect characters without flaws can get really boring. In erotic RPs, our characters will naturally be a bit idealized, but I try to make them believable as well. Of course, this rule goes for me as well so if you ever feel like I’m making my guys a bit too perfect, then just let me know.

10. I'm ditch/ghost friendly. Weird thing to advertise, I know. Basically, I get how life can get, and I also get why some people may decide to ditch. While I do prefer getting a message I won't raise a fuss if you don't. Maybe one or two messages asking or seeing if you received my last response but aside from that, things go how they go. I will usually try to send a message saying if I can't continue an RP for any reason. My own schedule is pretty crazy. I try to update a bare minimum of once a day, but sometimes even that isn't possible. As it is, expect very slow replies on weekdays, but weekends tend to be better for me in terms of replies.
Sultry Settings

This is a list of settings and themes I like. The list is in no specific order. Bonus points if you can find ways to mix and match different ones.

Cheating
Blackmail
Incest (forced or consensual)
Bull/Wife Stealing
School
Corruption of Innocence
Cosplay
D&D/Conventions/"Nerdy" Activities
Quick Questions
Please answer these in your first PM to me.

1. Which of the stories do you want to do?

2. Would you want it to be consensual, non-consensual, dub-con, or some mix? I usually like romance to be worked in, even with a relationship going from non-con to romantic.

3. How old will your character be? How will she look?

4. What kinks do want to work into the story?

5. Are there any other kinks or ideas you want to work in?
Realistic Reports
Here is my collection of stories that are meant to be mundane settings set almost exclusively in modern times. There won't be any magic or other such elements here, and all stories will not be based on existing works (though they might be inspired by them). With that said, the realism is, well, relative since many of these plots aren't things that are likely to actually happen. That kind of goes without saying though? I mean, if I could be a super rich dude constantly fucking hot girls at conventions... ah, the dream. More to the point! If you have ideas to work these into more fantastical settings, then please just let me know!

Cheating Prompts - Pretty self explanatory. Just some good old fashioned fucking a guy’s wife or girlfriend behind his back.

Adultery, cheating, and wife/girlfriend stealing are big favorites of mine. So, these are a few quick minor ideas I had involving them.
Taken By Force: She doesn't want to cheat. She loves her partner with all her heart, but he's so much bigger and stronger than her, and he's taking what he wants. Worst of all though is she starts to enjoy it, and is loathe to admit that it's the best orgasm of her life.

Forbidden Temptation: She and her boyfriend have promised themselves to each other, but more importantly than that, they've promised to wait until marriage. It's what they were always taught as the right thing to do. So how did she end up like this, her little cross necklace dangling off her as she's losing her virginity to this other man? A fun one here is the Loophole, where she agrees to anal first since it would mean protecting her virginity... though that probably wouldn't last long. I uh, have a pretty big religious girl kink, as is probably obvious here.

Arab Bull: She's an all-American girl, and of course, her parents want her to marry someone "like them". Her eyes can't help wandering to the attractive Arab man though. He's everything her parents don't want. As in, not a white Christian. Maybe just one time wouldn't hurt, just to get it out of her system.

The Strange Stepdaughter - A new stepdad copes with the girl acting really odd to the point where he needs to take a hands on approach.

Some people might take to calling this a whirlwind romance. Sarah and I had barely known each other for a few months before we were engaged, and the wedding had come around fast after. Of course, both of us had been married once before. We knew what we wanted and we saw no need in wasting time with the usual courtship routine. So far, it’s working out extremely well. Both of us are hard working, have a similar sense of humor, and similar tastes in almost everything. We’re both at the same point in our lives, so we just naturally clicked.

Then of course there’s the fact that we both had managed to stay attractive with age. Despite now pushing closer to fifty, I’m still in decent shape. My six foot frame is admittedly on the heavy side, with a mix of muscle and fat, though I do keep physically active. My curly black hair has grown out a bit and remains difficult to groom. Now though, it’s starting to show specks of grey. I’ll often go a few days without shaving, leaving me with some scruff, and the only wrinkles I have are barely noticeable ones around my dark brown eyes. It’s certainly no mystery to people what Sarah might see in me. Really, the one thing that is likely to cause any tension between us isn’t actually us. It’s you.

You’re a lovely girl and… interesting, to say the least. Truth be told, I haven’t spent much time with you, not that I haven’t tried to. Sarah is insistent that you’ll warm up to me given enough time, but I’m not so sure. I’m hesitant to bring it up again though. The one major fight we’d had as a couple happened prior to us getting married. It was after I’d met you for the first time.

The way you dressed didn’t seem like the fashion sense for an 18 year old, and to make matters worse, you wore these strange cat ears the whole time. I had made the suggestion that maybe Sarah should speak to someone or consider getting a few tests done after this encounter and hearing some of the stories about you. Apparently this “cat phase” has lasted for a long time now. Sarah’s reaction had put a stop to that conversation very quickly. While I didn’t change his mind on the matter, I at least dropped the discussion and even apologized, deciding it isn’t my business to get involved in since you aren’t my child.

At least, that was the case until now. We’d had the wedding just before you classes are meant to start up for you, getting back from the honeymoon a little before the first day. I’m lucky since my job in medical sales mostly involves computer work that I can do from the house. As such, I’m usually home alone, just passing the time by myself. This lets me get through my work quickly, and from there, I can take care of any chores that need to be done, play with my dog, or just sit back and relax.

There is now however, a major change to his schedule. It was agreed that after the wedding, you and your mom would move in with me. My place is larger, in a better location, and closer to your classes. It just made more sense, though I imagine that’s even more change that you didn’t want anything to do with. Unfortunately, it just piles on from there.

Sarah doesn’t get home until close to six. You finish classes well before that though, wrapping up every day before 3. You don’t have your license (something your mom doesn’t seem to be keen on urging you to get, and unlike other college girls, you don’t seem in a rush to obtain either), and that also means you have no car. Your mom has asked me to take to picking you up instead of having you take the bus back, and she seems very adamant on the matter.

Not seeing a point on arguing with her about this, I decide to comply. Getting in my car, I arrive a few minutes before your last class is supposed to get out, parking near the building. Your first class is early, and your mom drops you off on her way to work, so you were already gone by the time I’d gotten up. As such, I’m not even sure what you’re wearing. I’m not too worried since I should have no problem recognizing you. I mean, you are your mother’s daughter after all, and definitely got your looks from her. The one thing I worry about are those damn cat ears.

The only time I haven’t seen them on your head was at the wedding and you looked like you were on a verge of a panic attack the whole time during that. Otherwise, every single second that I’ve seen you, you’ve worn them, sometimes even falling asleep with the headband on. Surely you wouldn’t wear that to your first day of college though, would you?

So this prompt is actually based off an RP I did with a partner before that unfortunately ended. I would love to give it a second try though!

This starts with me realizing you’re in a vulnerable situation and I decide take advantage of it. This would be a mix of some darker themes (dub or non-con) with aftercare. You wouldn’t have much affection and contact in your life, so this would eventually become normalized for you until you become my perfectly trained pet. Your character would be around 15-20, so either in high school or college. Either way, she’s wrapping up

This would be a slow build up, so don’t expect smut or for the sex to happen right away. A lot of emphasis would be put on the training aspects, and there would be a lot of potential in the way of mind games. Master/pet, manipulation, discipline, and servitude would all get major focus here. The cat ears would be something you wear for your own reasons at first, but I may twist that to having you act as my own personal pet cat, even going so far as getting you collars, a tail, etc.

This prompt is in first person, but I can just as easily write in third if that’s preferred. This is an intro, so don’t expect most replies to be of similar length. Usually mine are about a few hundred words long, and I like getting responses that are the same. Feel free to pick things up in your response or to ask me questions and discuss the RP first.

Cosplay Cutie - A girl at a convention meets someone with similar interests.

So, this one is set in an anime convention, or close to the start of one. You're a young beauty who is attending a gaming, anime, or comic con. When I see what you've got on, I just have to get to know you better. I offer to help show you around, and help you experience everything there is here. The game room to play a few rounds, walk around the artist alley, I even buy you something from the dealers you couldn't hope to afford yourself. Then of course there's everyone snapping pictures because of how cute you look.

Now, this could go a few different ways. Some of these can be mixed and matched.

Religious: Your costume isn't that revealing. You have faith in god, but you do love anime (or someone convinced you to go through with this), so along with your outfit is dangling a little cross necklace. Who could say no to the opportunity of corrupting such a pure and innocent girl?

Mind Control/Coercion: There's something in the water, the music, the anime you've been watching, maybe even the costume itself. It's lowering your inhibitions and pushing you to explore and try new things that that had never even thought of. (Yeah, not realistic of course, but worth mentioning the possibility)

Cheating: You're here with your boyfriend! Maybe this is even the first time you've traveled to spend the night together. Somehow you got separated by the crowd, and you can't get a hold of him (bad reception, dead phone, or you lost it). Don't worry though, I promise to help you find him. Why not enjoy yourself while we look though? This is a favorite of mine.

For the actual outfit worn, it can be based off any of the series we're both into. There's tons of options and we can go through them. Since another huge kink of mine is picking outfits for the girl to wear, we could even cycle through a few cosplays my character chooses out and helps get you into.

Wanna Bet - Two people who have a habit of making bets against one another start to take it too far.

Me: My exact role is up for debate. Usually when I do this it's as an older brother, but it could instead be your father, co-worker, neighbor, friend, professor, etc.

You: The bratty girl who's a bit too head strong for her own good.

Premise: We've known each other for a while now. Our relationship has always been a bit on the antagonistic side, though it was always in good fun. We don't really hate each other. We're jut both incredibly stubborn people who don't know when to let something go. Every battle is the hill we die on.

Something we love to do is make bets with each other. They're never anything major. One time you bet me that I couldn't eat a whole onion, with the reward being that you had to buy me dinner. We love betting on Mario Kart races, and considering I'm not very good at it, you actually walked away with some nice prizes, including some new games for yourself. This has evolved to our general way of handling things now. If ever we have a disagreement, we just settle it with a bet.

It's not long before that isn't enough, though, and I decide to get more out of it. I know you're a gambling girl, and you won't back down from these bets no matter what. Using this, I start to escalate them. Slowly at first, making you do embarrassing things, giving up your favorite game, maybe even making you wear something you normally wouldn't. Maybe I even escalate it to more serious things like getting your car or making you move into a different apartment Eventually though, it's going to get sexual, but a bet's a bet. Are you really going to stop when it gets to that?

Some of my favorite kinks to include would be Dub-con/reluctance, innocence/naivete, cheating (with you being the cheater), and religious girls, though there are plenty we can work in.

Hypnotherapy - A therapist uses an experimental new treatment to get the most out of his patient.

This is based off a thing I read/watched a while back. To summarize the story, you come see a therapist, me, in order to deal with some trauma (though the reasoning could be something different depending on the kind of story we want to tell). No matter your reason for coming, I am more than happy to offer my services. I even do the job well, helping you work past your issues and come out better for it. Surprisingly, I don’t even cost that much. A real treat considering the state of mental health care in most of the world, though that’s a subject for a place that isn’t dealing with erotic writing I think.

Of course, you are paying for it a different way. After all, my main method of helping is through hypnotherapy, and I end up getting to have all kinds of fun with you as a result. As far as you know, everything that happens is just an incredibly vivid dream. Sex with family members, people of authorities, doing things with me or out in public, these are all things you would never do. Maybe you were never even that sexual a person to start with! Whether you were asexual, very consevative/religious, or just never been that sexually brave, this is all new territory for you. It could even be the reason you sought me out, wanting to deal with your sexual anxieties.

Popular Girl Turned Nerd - Changing around the cliche of nerdy girl getting unnecessary makeovers.

We’ve all seen that one storyline. The nerdy girl with the paint covered overalls and glasses and less than perfect hair gets the my fair lady treatment. One unnecessary makeover later and she’s wearing the latest fashion, got her hair cut and straightened out, lost those horrifying glasses, and is now a contender for hottest girl on campus. Those stories suck and I want to do the exact opposite of that.

How is long hair and ponytails unattractive? Why is the idea of making the girl hot to make her look like every other girl around her? Who the hell thinks glasses aren’t absolutely sexy? These are all problems that should be rectified.

So that’s where your character comes in. She’s the classic popular girl. Conventionally hot, grades good enough to pass her classes but nothing outstanding, and surrounded by a friend group of similarly attractive people. Her whole life is about to be turned around. Everything from her wardrobe to her personality, so by the end of it, no one will even be able to recognize her. They wouldn’t believe she’s the same person if they hadn’t watched the change happen over time.

Now instead of spending your nights partying, you're sitting at a table playing D&D. Instead of getting into the latest fashion, you're complaining about shitty microtransactions in your favorite game series. You're learning all about the different systems and building a computer, even considering setting up your own Twitch account! And you've got me helping you out every step of the way.

So how did all this happen? Did you lose a bet? Get blackmailed? Do you need a tutor to help you pass that one class you’re struggling with but what he starts asking of you is more than you ever expected? There’s plenty of possibilities, so feel free to come in with your own. This is something we can work out together.

Extras: Here are a few extra ideas I’d like to toss around.

Ageplay: Part of the change is taking you from being this strong independent woman to being a little.

Virginity: For all your talk and popularity, you never actually went very far. This may be something else you need lessons in.

Cheating: Your boyfriend/husband may or may not like the changes happening to you, but he definitely wouldn’t be fond of the other things we get up to.

Frustrating Teacher - Pretty standard teacher/student prompt.

I may be your teacher, but that doesn’t really mean we need to get along. Every class seems to have a large chunk of time taken up by us arguing with each other about anything and everything, including a time where we argued over the best fast food nuggets. The other students have taken to just rolling their eyes and ignoring us. I swear every point I bring up, you find some way to debate. People probably assume I hate you as a result. That’s not entirely accurate. I mean, don’t get me wrong. I absolutely can’t stand being around you, but for entirely different reasons than our back and forths.

I like to think I’ve been a good teacher up until now. I’ve been here for two years now. My students love me, and I love my job. Despite being a male, I’ve never suffered the trust issues that seem to come with the profession. I’ve also never had to deal with a problem with attractive students before. Sure, plenty of girls had looked tempting, but my position has always kept it from being an issue. That is, until you walked into my class.

I don’t know what it is that makes me want you so badly, but I hate myself for having these thoughts. I unfairly take it out on you in class, constantly giving you a harder time than the other students. Somehow what’s even more infuriating is that despite me being harsher in grading your work than anyone else’s, you’re still one of the top students in the class. You’ve noticed my attitude and have retaliated in kind. Every heated debate is me talking louder and arguing more as I try to force out the thoughts of throwing you on my desk and having my way with your body.

Well, I say that I’m trying to force them out. In reality, I’ve been spending every free moment trying to figure out how to get you. I’ve given up on fully putting these urges away. I’ve come to terms with the fact that unfortunately I want to have sex with you. So I figure we’ll have sex and I can move on with my life. For now though, I need to get through this class.

“Are we seriously fighting over this?” The frustration is evident in my voice. “No, Les Mis does not define a generation, no matter how good a musical it was!” This is getting ridiculous, not least of all because this is not a discussion we should be having in the middle of a statistics class.

Accomplice - A couple work together to bring in other girls for their fun nights.

I’d love to play out a prompt based around having an accomplice. A woman who joins me in my finding someone to have fun with. We’d be in a relationship together, of course, and this is more a labor of love than anything else. We can discuss the full details together, like how it gets started and how much she participates. One thing though is I do want her to be willing in helping finding these other girls. Of course, if you’re bi/pan/queer, then you can have fun with the others as well.

We can also just chat about accomplice type porn and stories if that’s more your thing, maybe mixing in shorter one shot prompts into things. With that said, here are a few random ideas I’ve had that can work for this.

I don't even know her name, honestly. She’s petite, lith. Raven hair, blue eyes, pale skin. She looks like a little porcelain doll I'd have to be careful playing with because she could break so easily. It’s not just the looks though. Of course that’s a big part of the attraction, but what really pushes everything over the edge for me is her headphones.

See, I’ve been doing an RP about a man and his stepdaughter. She looks just like the girl, and it’s those headphones that sell the whole thing. She has on an anime shirt. I don't know what it was from exactly, just that it has a black background, cute characters, and Japanese text. Skinny jeans, running shoes, and then the headphones with the cat ears on them.

I was going for a walk around the lake near my house, and I guess she’s either there doing the same or at some picnic or party. She’s off to the side, tying her shoes and I could hear the music playing from her headphones. I can't say for sure if it’s something from an anime or just a j-pop song but it clearly isn’t English. I smile and say hi. She nervously does the same but that’s the extent of our interaction. At least for now.

There's so many fun ideas here. Maybe you become friends with her, have her pose as a cat and encourage her to play up being one before offering her my cream (okay bad pun that's overdone but how could I resist). Do you think you could help me out so it ends with me taking her behind some trees where I have her on all fours, fucking her while her cute Japanese music plays in the background, her headphones slowly falling off her head with every thrust, and the only sounds she's able to make being cute noises that sound almost cat like? Or maybe we find a way to lure her back to our place and turn her into our personal pet and fucktoy, buttplug tail included.

We could have some fun at the gym too, of course. Do you see her, with the light blond hair in a ponytail? She’s doing stretches, and the white shirt she has on is big. I guess it’s supposed to be modest, but every time she lowers her body, we’re able to look down it as a result. Wouldn’t it be fun if you’re able to get her to the pool or a private room where we can give her a different workout?

The last idea ties into my prompt for a Cosplay Cutie. You joining me at conventions and seeing what fun cosplay based girls we can enjoy together is one of our favorite ways to vacation, and I can’t wait to see what we find.

Employee’s Wife - Or his girlfriend or daughter. Long story short, boss fucks her.

I still remember the first time it happened. It had been risky, but that was probably what made it so much fun. I was throwing an office worker for my employees, and of course they were allowed to bring dates. That's where I met you. He was so excited to introduce everyone to his beautiful wife. I absolutely couldn't take my eyes off you. We talked throughout the night, flirted, but it was discreet. No one caught on thanks to being careful.

It was when you went off to the restroom that I had my chance. After making sure no one was around, I followed and we chatted some more. Eventually we wound up in my office where we did a lot less chatting but got to know each other much more closely. I don't know what you told your husband when you got back to him after, or how you explained the messed up hair, but for some reason we still managed to avoid arousing suspicion. Probably helps that most people were drinking quite a bit or too tired to pay much attention at that point.

Of course that wasn't the last time. Your husband oddly got a promotion after that. One that meant working much more, and going on frequent business trips. This meant leaving you home alone more. Well, if you need something to do, then I can be of assistance. I even offer you a job as my administrative assistant, just so you have something to keep you occupied. Your poor husband couldn't be happier for you.

That's just a quick idea for what I have in mind. A cheating prompt where your unsuspecting husband (or boyfriend or dad) is my employee. An alternative idea I have in mind is my character and him being rivals instead, following a similar idea. The main take away is your character becomes involved with mine and the third party remains unaware of the whole thing.

Pop Idol Corruption - An agent/manager helps girls break into the industry.

This is a harem plot based off things like idol animes. As a quick summary, my character is a talent agent (or someone who disguises himself as one) who finds a group of girls wanting to make it big as idols, a pop group, or a band. He offers to help them become the newest sensation. Of course, this is just so he can have his way with all of the lovely ladies in the group. I would be fine with playing this out slowly, starting with one girl and building up to the entire group over time.

Fucked Left - Conservative girl is fucked so hard she becomes communist. No I will not elaborate. No I will not play the opposite.

Okay fine I’ll elaborate.

You’re a hard core right winger in the worst way. You use your bible to justify your hatred and your bigotry. You protest change, progress, and choice. You are fine with being on the wrong side of history because in your eyes, you aren’t. You’ve made it your goal in life to spread the word and somehow keep everything the same while making it all great again. You’re privileged and convinced you’re in the right, that no one can prove you wrong or change your ways. Then you met me.

I’m everything you stand against. An Arab immigrant, a leftist, the exact opposite of you in every way. We argue and you expect me to back down or give up. You expect me to just break into a blind rage where I shout insults at you and you can then rest comfortable using it as evidence that I’m just a monster who can’t have a civilized discussion.

That isn’t what happens though. I don’t fall for your usual bait and don’t start shouting. Instead, I keep steering the conversation, and making you look the fool. It’s humiliating, especially when you’re the one who ends up losing her cool. Even worse is the whole time I keep flirting with you. Like you’d ever go for someone outside your own race. Absolutely not! Your refusal to back down would be admirable if you weren’t so wrong in everything. Sorry, but this just isn’t going to go your way.

So yeah, pretty simple prompt here. You’re a super conservative girl and I’m the leftist Arab guy that inevitably changes your mind through the magic of his penis. Please do not ask me to play the opposite of this. I have had multiple people do that and just no.

Charity Work - Desperate to make a difference, you decide you’ll do anything for a “good cause”.

You’re dedicated to your cause, whatever that may be. Saving the environment, feeding the poor, or giving tigers new stripes. I don’t know, something like that. Truth be told I never paid attention and don’t really care. All I know is that you don’t have the funding you need to accomplish your goals and you’re getting desperate. Very desperate.

Now I’m not the richest man in the world or anything like that. Not by a long shot. I do pretty well for myself though, especially in this city. More to the point, I’m the richest person you have access to. I have the money you need, and you’ll do anything to get it… well hold on a second now, anything? I need to put that to the test.

It starts off innocent enough. Maybe I have you advertise my company as a sponsor, have you appear with me to talk about how awesome I am (having such a kind and well loved person tell everyone that I’m charitable is great for business), and maybe just ask nicely with a polite “sir” at the end. That’s not too much to ask for, right?

Of course this isn’t just a one time thing. You’re going to need more money to keep accomplishing your goals. What’s a girl to do? Well, come to me for more, obviously. That’s when the favors get a bit more… personal. Be my escort to a social function, wear this outfit I pick out, pose for me in a few photo shoots. Give a little kiss, go on a date with me. It’s worth it though, for how much this money will help you… do that thing you’re supposed to do.

Where does it end though? I mean, it would be pretty selfish of you to stop when you could help so many people. Ending up on your knees under my desk, bent over it with your skirt pulled up, handcuffed to my bed, none of that was part of the plan but if this is what it takes to save lives then isn’t it your moral obligation to do so? The ends justify the means, so be selfless and take one for the team, won’t you?

There’s the premise and it’s one I genuinely love. There’s plenty of build up we can do with this and a lot of different ways to take the story. Maybe you hate it at first but slowly start to enjoy it more and more until it becomes less about the money and charity and more about the sex itself. Not that you’d ever admit that out loud, of course. There are some other kinks to include of course. Among others, here’s a few ideas I have.

Adultery: You have a boyfriend, fiance, or husband. Maybe he’s as much of a good person as you are and urges you to work with me to get the funding you need, being completely oblivious to what kind of requests I make. One angle is I could be his boss which is how you get in contact with me in the first place.

Religious: Great for a religious charity. My character probably doesn’t even agree with what you’re raising money for (assuming he’s even the same faith) but there’s nothing hotter than getting a holy girl “serving god” on her knees a whole other way. After all, if it’s for such a good cause then surely you’ll be forgiven!

Petplay: Works great with an animal rights activist raising funds to help animals. Sure being treated like a dog is embarrassing but it could even be good publicity for the charity if spun right!

Edging/Orgasm Control or Denial: Just a fun game idea to work into the RP. Sort of those endurance challenges people do but with a sexual twist. The longer you can hold out without cumming or begging me to let you do so, the more money you get. Maybe it starts out small, $100 a minute but it adds up and the rate increases the longer you last.

Harem/Multiple Partners: This one’s a bit unfocused but there’s a few ways to do it. Multiple girls from the same charity come seeking my help and I find ways to give each of them what they need from me. Girls from different charities compete for my money and it becomes a sort of sexual bidding war. Lastly I can also play multiple men for either scenario (multiple charities or a single one) to even the field with a few different pairings between us.

There’s a lot of different things we can do with this, and plenty of kinks we can work in depending on our characters.

Streaming - From conservative streamer to cam girl.

Momo’s Mature Game Group, or MMGG for short, has made a name for itself over time. Originally it was just me playing a bunch of different porn and other adult games while making commentary about them. Pretty basic streaming stuff, but I guess people found my content enjoyable enough to where I expanded. Things were going pretty well for a long time. Then everything changed when Twitch and other streaming sites decided to “clean up”. For a while it seemed like my career was over, but if anything this was the best change I could have hoped for. You wouldn’t think a heavyset Arab guy in his 30’s talking about porn games would garner a lot in the way of views, and yet here we are.

Now I have my own network that’s only growing larger. After establishing a site with my own player that didn’t have the same content restrictions, I found others asking to join. From there things kept growing. Since I was in control of my own player now, I was able to change how advertising worked, put in better content rules, and in general end up with things being run how I wanted. With that came more people providing content and of course, with them came fans. It didn’t take long from there for my site to grow into the behemoth it is today. There have been attempts to take us down but at this point, the company’s pretty much unstoppable.

Buying out the company you were a part of had partially been a pity move. The owner was an old friend of mine. I didn’t really talk to Michael much anymore but apparently his network just wasn’t making back its costs and he was desperate. I looked over what the network had to offer and it was… wholesome. I mean, I can see why it isn’t doing super amazing. The channels aren’t bad, but it’s nothing special compared to the other content out there. I was even doubting picking it up myself since really, what was I going to do with it? Honestly I was about to close out and tell him I couldn’t help when I stumbled across your channel.

Your looks immediately caught my interest, and from there just one video had me completely changing my mind. Don’t get me wrong. Cute girl playing video games isn’t anything new, but there’s something about you that I just know will be marketable. Besides, I’ve gotten to the point where I can throw some money around just to suit my own interests, and you definitely do. It helps that among the channels on the network, yours is one of the few that does get decent views. One scroll through the comments shows the obvious reasons why, but it also quickly becomes clear that you aren’t the sort of person to ever show some skin. Hmm… you probably won’t be taking this change well.

My secretary buzzes me up to let me know you’re here and I immediately have her send you in. This alone isn’t too strange as I’ve been meeting with members from the network all week. Most of it has been online but any who are local I’ve tried to reach out to in person. Since the acquisition, it’s pretty clear there are changes in order.

When you walk into my office, it’s probably not what you’re expecting at all. I’m dressed in a suit and it has everything you’d expect here as far as the standard “office” look. Well, that is the case until you look around and see the posters hanging on the wall, some of them advertising my own show, some for popular games like Zelda or Pokemon, but then some posters that are custom made showing off games like Huniepop and Sakura Beach. Even the wallpapers on some of the computers look to be screenshots from popular H games. This is just the business offices too. You haven’t even seen the studios yet.

I don’t acknowledge this at all as I step around the desk and hold out my hand for you to shake. “Hey there. It’s a pleasure to finally see you in person. Thank you so much for meeting with me today. Please, take a seat.” I motion to the chair in front of my desk. “Do you want anything to drink? Water, soda?”

(The prompt is in 1st person but I'm fine with playing in 3rd.)

So that’s an intro for this RP idea. You’re a conservative streamer who probably focuses mainly on cleaner games. You don’t show off your skin and may even be considered “prudish” (bonus points for playing up a religious angle to it). I own a mature streaming site that just brought out your old network. At first your content will be on the clean version of our site that’s available to everyone as the adult content is kept in a separate section (including a premium spot for some of it). This situation may not be ideal but you likely can’t afford to just call it quits or try to find a new network, especially as my company may own the rights to your show, so rebranding would mean even more of a loss.

Here’s some additional details and aspects I’m interested in.

Slow burn: I really want this to be a long term story with a lot of build up. I don’t expect for there to be some sort of switch that suddenly turns your character from conservative to slut. Keep in mind it may be a very long time before any outright sex actually happens (though there likely will be plenty of sexual build up).

Ageplay: In this regard I mean treating your character like she’s younger than she is, not that she would actually be a different age. It could be an aspect my character insists on playing up for the purposes of a series, like having her put on a persona while playing those cleaner games.

Religious girl: As I mentioned this one’s a huge plus to me. If her channel goes from one about Christian games to her becoming a cam girl, that’s even better. Maybe we can even include the “loophole” (the whole anal not counting as losing her virginity aspect) in the story.

Blackmailed By Burglars - Girls caught by criminals and made into their play things. (Check for variations and different plots with similar blackmail themes.)

This is likely to be a more short term or at least smuttier prompt.

Two girls are home alone in a very nice house. Maybe they're sisters, best friends, cousins, two girls in a sorority who didn't want to go to a party, etc. The thing is, they are doing something they shouldn't. If they're sisters or cousins, the reason is obvious enough, if friends then maybe their families are conservative or the sorority has rules against fraternizing between sisters. Either way, they really should not be hooking up. This could be the first time they've ever done something like this, but now that no one else is home they're finally free to explore their feelings for one another... or so they think.

The burglars had been staking the place out for over a month now. As far as they knew, the house should be completely empty for the entire night. They disable the security system, give the dog a treat to keep him quiet, and sneak in without alerting any of the neighbors. While exploring and collecting items from the first floor, they hear sounds above them. All this planning can't go to waste so they slowly make their way upstairs. By this point, the girls are too engrossed in each other to notice, at least at first, that the men are there. Knowing enough about the situation to realize the girls wouldn't want anyone to know about this, a plan is hatched on the fly.

A video and multiple pictures later and the girls finally notice they aren't alone. They want to scream, call the cops, run, do anything, but the blackmail starts and they have no choice but to comply. If they do what the men want, they'll be unharmed and can call the cops later to report a robbery (though by then the criminals will be long gone) but if they try to fight, then not only would the men escape anyways, but the videos and pictures will make their way online and into the hands of everyone who knows them.

Here’s some additional details and aspects I’m interested in.

Ageplay: Treating the girls like they're younger than they are, not that they would actually be a different ages though some age difference between them could work (older and younger sister, sorority girl and visiting alum, etc)

Religious girl: As I mentioned this one’s a huge plus to me. Raised in a religious household/community, going to catholic school, bonus points if one is Christian and the other's a Muslima.

Multiple girls: At least two for this plot, of course, but any ideas to bring in more would be fine with me.

Variations: There's a lot of different ways to do a similar story. The general idea remains though. Multiple girls getting blackmailed into sexual situations. Some girls cheating on a test get busted by the teacher and have to work hard to not get kicked out of school. Canon characters, like the Love Live girls, Overwatch, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, etc. Superheroines who risk having their identities exposed. Streamers caught on camera, farm girls or dog walkers, supernatural girls or pixies/fairies who risk having their secrets exposed, and plenty more could work. I have no interest in playing cops or military so anything that would involve those is out. I'd love to hear any other ideas though.

Preferred Personality

I play almost exclusively dominant men, but the form this takes varies depending on the story. I can play caring and gentle daddies, or sadistic masters. I tend to favor playing a somewhat more manipulative character who's usually in control of the situation. I also love to give them a realistic flaw that adds to the story. For instance, making one so hot headed that he loses focus on everything except for what's straight ahead, causing him to not realize the danger he might be in.

When it comes to looks, I'll usually make my characters look like an idealized version of myself. They'll be 6', hefty build, Arabian features, black hair, dark brown eyes, and either clean shaven or have a trimmed beard. This is assuming that my partner doesn't make a request for how my character looks. The thing is, the looks are mostly for my partner, so I am more than happy to change up superficial aspects to suit one's personal tastes, and I love when partners do the same for me. I occasionally use anime pictures as reference for characters, since some partners prefer that, but I will not use real life people for this purpose, whether celebrities, or someone the person knows in real life. I consider that off limits.

For my partner, the one thing I have to say is that I don't really want a passive submissive. That is, ones who just have things done to them without participating or even reacting. I'm a huge fan of brats and rebellious subs, but even shy, reluctant, and compliant ones should be actively doing something in the scene, I feel. The rest of what I want would depend on the story. One thing I'd love is playing with another Arab or Muslim, so please do hit me up if that's the case.

Current Cravings
Slow Burn - I really a long term story with a lot of build up. I don’t expect for there to be some sort of switch that suddenly turns your character from conservative to slut. Keep in mind it may be a very long time before any outright sex actually happens (though there likely will be plenty of sexual build up).
Streaming
Blackmail
Cosplay
Arab/Muslim/Middle-Eastern
- I don't often get to play opposite another Arab or Muslim character, so it would be great to do so.

GM Games

Here I'll be acting as the GM, narrating what's happening throughout the story. I'm also open to being the player if you want to go through as the narrator instead. Note that while I have ideas listed below, I'm open to any and all kinds of suggestions. One thing to mention about this idea though is that I would want you to play a group of girls instead of just one. I've found that DM plots where the person is only playing one character tend to run out of steam quickly.

System or Systemless?

Would you like this to be systemless with just the story being narrated and you reacting, or would you like to play through it using a proper game system? If so, please select one of the following from below:

Fate Accelerated
Fate Core