Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[~Redone and Consolidated~] - Opeeeen~

Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome! C'mon in!

Glad you stopped by! I have this awful tendency to be a little long-winded, so I'll list out some things and color/bold the main points to try to make it a little easier to sift through. ;]

• [Number 1] I am 25, female, a medical student and in a long term relationship. Therefore, I do have a life offline, and that life has a tendency to get in the way of my posting frequency, sometimes (who the hell am I kidding? often times) without much warning. I will try to give you a heads up on when I will go long stretches without replying, but it just doesn't always happen the way I want it to. I'm doing a looot of traveling these next few months so... Patience is much-appreciated and required.

• [Number 2] That being said, I also respect that you have a life offline and am not necessarily looking for any specific posting frequency. As long as you reply relatively regularly, I will have no complaints. I might send you a nudge here and there if its been a while and welcome you to do the same.

• [Number 3] Please, please, please write with some detail. I thrive on substance in posts. Does that mean I want every post to be 10+ thick paragraphs? Not at all. But detail is your friend. Really delve into your character's head: tell me what they're thinking/feeling/seeing/etc. Post lengths vary, of course, depending on the amount of interaction, but I absolutely cannot work with one liners. And one paragraph can even push it unless it's a really beefy paragraph or the interaction is limiting which does happen. I will almost always give you just as much, or more, than what you give me. But I have to have something to work with. And hopefully we will be able to inspire each other to continue!

• [Number 4] That being said, if I've posted something and you don't feel like I've given you enough to move on from or don't have any idea where to go from it, do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to either make some changes to my post or even help you decide where to take yours. I consider myself a very easy-going rp partner and try not to demand more than what I expect of myself. I know sometimes a post takes me somewhere and might leave it hanging too much or not enough, so don't be afraid to talk to me! I'm friendlier than I might come across as and I'm always looking to improve my writing!

• [Number 5] Please have a solid understanding of basic grammar, spelling and syntax. I am far from perfect and very aware of it, however I do try to keep an eye on everything I write and ensure that it's completely understandable. I don't want to have to struggle to figure out what you're trying to say.

• [Number 6] I do not roleplay over messengers. Please do not ask. I feel like messenger roleplaying kind of stifles my writing style and I end up downloading these messengers, forgetting to sign in and then just never really use them in the end. My preferences are as follows: PM = Thread.

• [Number 7] I do not play weak, quiet or meek females. My female characters are typically outspoken and stubborn (oftentimes to a fault) and will hit you with a closed fist before an open hand. That does not necessarily mean that they are dominant in the bedroom, but they are going to need a man willing to rise to the challenge that they present, sexually and otherwise. I don't know that I particularly follow the whole dom/sub role all that well, period, but these characters are women who need - and like - a man to take control where necessary...and also perhaps give it up when he knows it's good for him. ;) So I suppose they're more switch than anything else?

• [Number 8] On that note: Here is my F-List! Generally pretty basic stuff, ask if it's not on the list. I haven't updated it recently and don't have the will to at the moment lol. I can probably be convinced of things not on there are even on my "no" list. The hard "no"s are the usual list, though: vore, scat, etc.

• [Number 9] I only roleplay het pairings, sorry in advance. I also generally prefer the female role, however I am never opposed to having multiple characters and perhaps having a few male side characters or what-have-you.

• [Number 10] All of my plots are open to manipulation and changes with any partner interested in them. They're meant to give you a glimpse of what I had in mind and then be tweaked to make it work for the both of us.

• [Number 11] In listed pairings, I will underline the character/role I am most interested in playing. If neither is underlined, I'm open to either. In fandom pairings, I am typically always willing to double up and play a canon character of your choice if you are willing to play a canon character of mine.

• [Number 12] As for plot:smut ratio, that all varies by plot and partner.

• [Number 13] NONE OF MY PLOTS ARE SET IN STONE. They are guidelines and meant to be fleshed out with anyone interested in them. So come at me with ideas!

• [Number 14] The more attention I draw to a plot, the more I'm probably craving it. ;p And in this case, I've kept my list of plots very small because I'm only looking to take on a few more roleplays right now. My schedule is better than it used to be, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew and leave anyone hanging too much...but I still have writing cravings. ;c

~~~

*~Generic Pairings with/without Plots~*

• [Plot 1] Scottish Laird/English nobleman's daughter

• Alright, so I don't actually really have a plot for this one...however I admit that I have gotten caught up in the Outlander whirlwind and goddammit kilts are hot okay and I was thinking this could be something of a take off of that. Set around the mid 1700s leading up to the Jacobite uprising and so-on. I'm open to all sorts of ideas on this one. I also was toying around with maybe adding a fantasy twist to this plot so let me know if you have any interest.

• [Plot 2] Professional Athlete/Professional Race Car Driver

• He is a professional athlete already several years into his career; she is in her rookie year of professional drifting. He knows next to nothing about drifting and she knows next to nothing about his sport. What he does know? He sees a pretty young woman across the bar that he is quite interested in taking home. He and his teammates find themselves hanging around her and her fellow drivers and chatting the way people do. However despite his efforts to flirt and get his point across, she does nothing more than flirt lightly back and smile coyly. On the subject of profession, one of his teammates (or himself) makes a somewhat snide comment about drifting not sounding dangerous or difficult and immediately she offers a challenge: they come to their next event and she'll show them exactly what it is that they do...and so it continues.

• [Plot 3] Wizard/Witch

• Ascaris Academy is known for producing the finest witches and wizards in the land; so prestigious, in fact, that they only send out invitations to those they consider most qualified. There is a system in place that pairs students as "study partners", so-to-speak, tying their grades and performances together. Should one fail, the other suffers consequences, as well. The students, however, do not know their partners until they meet, the badge given to them upon arrival glowing brightly when it happens. Some students are never even partnered...

She is a new student at this prestigious academy, her skill in the magic of healing long-cultivated and passed down in her family. In her classes, arrives a wizard that has the school in quite the tizzy: he's a visiting student said to be working on research for a facility in the surrounding town, though no one knows what sort of research or why. All anyone knows upon his arrival is that he is said to be incredibly skilled with offensive magic, and it has been requested that he even run some of the training exercises for those classes. They run into each other quite literally one afternoon, a brief conversation preceding the abrupt shine of their badges that neither had expected. It became painfully clear that they would be seeing much more of each other. They do, of course, find that they balance one-another well: where she lacks in offensive magic, he lacks in healing magic, and they find that they are able to teach each other.

What none of the students know is that this rather secretive visiting student is actually an undercover agent for the elite police force of the wizarding world investigating the use of dark magic in and around the academy campus. He can tell no-one, of course, but will his growing closeness with his partner threaten his secret? And what happens when she is found to be a target of whomever is using the black magic?
    • He is a prefect of Ascaris Academy, descended from a long line of distinguished witches and wizards. It is expected that if he doesn't take a position of power within the academy, itself, he will have no trouble acquiring a position of power elsewhere within the community.

Her? Not so much.

She is a new student, her gift with offensive magic cultivated over the years...very much by herself. She has no family of which to speak and her name bears no weight to anyone save for herself. He is tasked with showing her to the headmaster's office within her first few days and there is an immediate bristle of animosity between them. And, much to the headmaster's delight...their badges shine in partnership shortly thereafter. Even more to the pair's consternation is the upcoming festival, where partners of the academy must compete in various displays of magic, not the least of which being a bracketed competition for duels. Begrudgingly, she agrees to practice with him, not surprised that he's a worthy sparring opponent, but surprised that they seem to work well together as far as teamwork goes.

After one particularly heated sparring match, they find themselves in the throes of a heated argument that ends with the heat of fury becoming the heat of passion. They agree that sex becomes an excellent way for them to blow off steam, and in the weeks leading up to the festival, they are not shy about their increasing desire to do just that. Animosity begets lust, lust begets affection, and something in the air starts to change...

...at least until the festival, when his family arrives to spectate with his arranged fiancee in tow.

• [Plot 4] Princess' Guard/Princess

• No real plot for this one, just the pairing in mind. Thinking along the lines of a stubborn princess who has difficulty being proper. He's just been promoted to the position of her guard; maybe they've known each other for a while, maybe not. She's a bit of a handful, convinces him to teach her how to use a sword, sneak out to the market in disguise and so-on. They're becoming closer, and so the wrench of an arranged marriage gets thrown into the mix.

• [Plot 5] Mob Capo/Boss's daughter

• She is the daughter of a mafia boss who, following the death of her mother when she was seventeen, decided she wanted nothing more to do with that life. She struck out on her own upon graduating high school, completed college and found a legitimate job that she enjoyed and had kept her distance ever since. Things with a rival family are heating up, however, and a reliable source had informed them that she was a potential target. Wanting to ensure his daughter's safety, he sends one of his most trusted men to stay with her and watch her.

As stubborn as she is, he barely makes it through her door. He insists that he'll stay out of her way and is just there as a precaution. Of course, that is never how things work out, and their mutual attraction is soon to get the better of them despite how adamantly she does not want to be involved in that world any longer...

• [Plot 5] Actor/Female Stunt Driver

• Don't really have too much of a plot for this one...just that there's probably a lot of places to hide on a movie set...;p

~~~

*~Fandom-focused with/without Plots~*

• [!!!Zoids: Chaotic Century!!!] OC/OC

• The General in charge of the Guylos Empire has brought forth a plan to end the rekindled war between themselves and the Republic in the grandest of ways: recreate and take control of the Deathsaurer in a scale manageable to their military personnel. After much deliberation and a serious loss, the leader agreed and the military’s researchers and scientists set to work to build this monstrosity. Once plans were drawn up and confirmed, they set out to create the Zoid on a small scale before building the real deal.

Now enter the Red Death of the Guylos Empire: a lieutenant colonel feared by those on the receiving end of the blades of her black Slash Liger. The Republic prided itself in its secret weapon and brought her to the battlefield to massacre the enemy. She was considered a heartless, soulless and mindless killer: the perfect weapon and pilot. The General in charge of her battalion was also the overseer of the project to recreate the Deathsaurer. She was meant to take control of the powerful Zoid in its final form. However the Red Death was also to participate in several lab tests which was where she met the head scientist. He was friendly - talked to her even when she said nothing back. Eventually, she did start talking back. He managed to get her to open up and even return more to the personality she had as an adolescent and early teen. Slowly but surely, she became friendly - willing to speak to others and hold conversations. It had been three months since she had last been on the battlefield and she was a completely different woman. Even the other soldiers were beginning to whisper and talk about what this meant for themselves and the battlefield.

…and then the small-scale Deathsaurer was completed.

Everything was going well until they lost control. The Zoid demolished the lab and killed everyone present - the head scientist, included - before completely self-destructing. When the news reached her, she stopped. Thoughts snapped together in her head and by that night, she disappeared; gone from the Empire entirely. The Empire was absolutely frantic in its search for her but turned up nothing.

She laid low for two full years in the Helic Republic. She had befriended a scientist and archaeologist who helped her transfer the core of her Slash Liger into another Zoid that he had unearthed and had been unable to bring to life. There were rumors that the Empire's Red Death had died. No one was suspicious of the unusual Hayate Liger and its friendly, red-headed pilot. She worked odd jobs and left people oblivious to her former identity.

...until a certain pilot recognized her. He was a sort of mercenary and managed to recognize her almost immediately…much to her dismay. He wanted a battle - and she refused until he'd finally pushed one-too many buttons. He was an impressive pilot and she was actually starting to have fun when a mass of lower level Zoids surrounded them and a new communication was established between them. After years of them searching, her former General informed her that they had almost completed the full-scale Deathsaurer and they wanted her back to pilot it. Naturally, she wasn't planning on going back, but did have every intention of making his life a living hell and preventing him from succeeding. After taking out the small Zoids, the two retreated back to the nearest village for the evening.

Naturally, she had to explain the story to him in full detail, and while she didn’t want this on anyone else, in the back of her mind she knew that she was probably going to need a bit of help to make this job easier. To her surprise, he agreed, with his own reasons he didn’t share and she didn’t ask for.

• Castlevania
    Trevor Belmont/OC

• Okay, can we first appreciate how great all measly FOUR episodes of Castlevania on Netflix is? Because, c'mon: I didn't even know I needed snarky/sarcastic as fuck Trevor Belmont in my life. I'll admit to having not played nearly enough of the games to have any real substantial hold on the lore based off of that, but I'm willing to research and learn if someone can bring me endless entertainment with a tired-of-your-shit Trevor. I'm struggling with a plot right now, but have a character brewing in this brain of mine.

Would also consider doing an AU...because I am that convinced that every universe needs Snarky McSarcastic Pants. On that note...I'll stop rambling.

• Naruto
    Kakashi Hatake/OC
    • Another victim of my foray back into anime. I'll admit that I haven't delved back into Naruto enough to have much into later Shippuden series, but I do have a couple of old plots I've dusted off that don't necessarily play so much into the main plot and would use the other canons as side characters, more-so.

Also would consider AU for this one pretty enthusiastically.

Back
Top Bottom