Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

m for Dom: I'll Just... Follow you

Hello possible Miss or Sir. What I'm looking for is a partner for one or more gentle dom based roleplays. I'm open to hearing any ideas you may have, and here are a few brief descriptions of some stories I had in mind, ranging from realistic settings to fantasy settings to some existing IPs

Hey neighbor- You're the sexy single who just moved in, I'm the 18 year old who lives across the street. You keep finding excuses to get me over your house so you can slowly seduce me and expose me to my kinkier side.

Who's the new kid?- You play the new student in town, joining my senior class, you instantly take a liking to me and start to hit on me.

Does anybody have a map?- Fantasy Setting, DnD esq, you're a big buff warrior, and I'm a magic user, we're both looking for a bracelet that will lead us to a great treasure, you get it first, and it permanently sticks to you, but it needs my magic to work, so we're stuck trying to get the treasure together.

Yes my Queen/King- Fantasy setting, you're the ruler of a kingdom, and quite bored with your partner. The old head of the guard dies in combat, and I, a much younger solider, take his place. While my duties are your physical safety, ill of course be happy to fulfill all your wishes.

EXISTING IPs I WANNA PLAY

Heathers

D.C. Comics

Persona

Overwatch

Zelda

❤️Great comet of 1812

❤️War and Peace

Dragon Ball

Thank you! Have a swell day!

Back
Top Bottom