Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long-term partner for modern romance pairings

Ta'veren

Meteorite
What I am looking for currently: I am looking for modern day romantic roleplays. I do not care if it's short-term ideas or long-term ideas. I can do both, I enjoy both (I am looking for a long-term partner) I love slice-of-life, I love romance, whatever pairing, whatever relationship between the two characters, whatever we might think of doing for them. There are endless amounts of different possibilities. I won't be doing fantasy setting but Supernatural inside modern has its place for me too (Vampires, werewolves) etc. I've done so many modern pairings and relationships and I love doing these types of roleplays. For example I've probably done a simple husband and wife roleplay at least 30 times but they all had different plots which made them so interesting and kept them from getting boring.

My style and length average: I really dislike sending one message and waiting three hours for a reply. I much rather wait until both parties are online, roleplay and then pause the story until we both can get into it again. I feel I am better drawn into the story this way and can easily be more into it. So I won't be doing once-a-day replies. My replies average, I generally hit the 3 paragraph mark if that's what my partner gives me. I also feel like 3 is sort of the sweet spot for me. I am capable of more but I need, require at least a good paragraph. I'm capable of much longer although I won't be doing it. My old partner and I hit over 80 pages on word within a month for an idea (that was supposed to be short-term) that turned into a story that pulled us both in. I'm capable of both third and first person (my first person is a little rusty as I've been doing more third person lately)

What I would like from you: Someone who is able to real-time roleplay, give me a fair amount of responses. I understand and myself won't be on all the time (we can figure our time and what not on our own) I am really looking for someone who likes variety, Inside their roleplay. I wanna play as much as possible, all different kinds of different pairings and relationship. Someone who likes writing romance and won't get bored of it. A fellow lover of slice of life but knows it can be as interesting as anything else. A person who can speak their minds on what they want to do, not just wait for me to constantly give them ideas. Be able to write at least a paragraph.

We will do long-term ideas, short-term ideas, romance ideas, tragedies, action-packed, whatever I am down for. Just because it's slice of life doesn't' mean it's the cliche version of it (although I do enjoy that too) But bottom line, I have a vast amount of different themes, pairings I enjoy to write about. If you have any problem with anything I've said please bring it up to me.

I really like writing sexual topics so please be okay with them but still understand that just because I like them doesn't mean they are 100 percent of it. It doesn't drive the roleplay but has its place. Some will have a lot, some will have close to zero, it's all that we decide to do. I have a wide range of kinks and likes and very open-minded with a few limits. But please note, this isn't going to be a kinky themed roleplay just because you may have a fetish about being tied up, doesn't mean it will happen every single roleplay.

A wide range of kinks!

I hope to hear from someone! Msg me with what you'd wanna do! Modern romance!! Whatever it may be

Back
Top Bottom