Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whore of the Rebellion (M seeking F)

LegendIncarnate

Planetoid
Hello there! I've had this plot stuck in my head for a while so I figured what the hell, maybe somebody will have just as messed up a mind as me! This RP is for female's only! It will take place in the Star Wars universe and you would play as Leia

Kinks: Beasts, animals, aliens, impregnation, bimbofication (not a must), massive cocks, gangbangs, tentacles, and light vore (also not a must)

So, for all of you who are familiar with Star Wars, this would take place at when Leia is captured by Jabba at the beginning of Return of the Jedi. The only difference is everything has gone horribly wrong. Vader finally captured Luke and is training him in the dark side. Han has been refrozen in carbonite and C-3P0 and R2-D2 have been reduced to serving droids for the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt. Jabba isn't one to waste prizes, so he has his guards have their way with Leia until she's completely broken and turned into a slut. This can be done by means of hypnosis, mind and body alteration via some form of technology, or simply her eventually enjoying being used as a whore.

After Leia is broken she would be brought to Jabba to be used as his personal sex slave. Unfortunately, Jabba only uses his toys once. So, once he's finished with her he dumps her in the rancor pit to be dispensed of. Strangely enough, the rancor takes a liking to Leia and begins fucking her mercilessly. The RP can go in several directions from her. Jabba could be enraged that the Rancor didn't kill Leia and decides to throw her into the sarlaac (possibility for some light vore and tentacles!) He could also sell her to the empire as a sex slave to be used by garrisons of stormtroopers. The possibilities are endless in the galaxy far, far away!

This is a very rough draft and it can be altered upon request! If you're interested, please pm me! Thanks for reading

Back
Top Bottom