Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The royal harem of Rhodesia (DaveTheHuman x Poppy)

When Germain and Pyrell had spoken, David understood their point. It was dangerous. However, the war was not over until no loyalist army remained. Despite that fact, many who supported him felt the war was already in the past. David knew if he did not personally ride into battle when the army was known to be there, it would be like he was turning his back on the effort. It was a trait the man would not allow to be tied to the title of "King" anymore. It had already bothered him enough to send the army to scout the forest without him.

The women left the room, and David soon heard Viera's response. He smiled and said "That is good news. Tonight, tell the servants and they will take care of packing for you."

David felt he would have a natural advantage having her with him. Plus, he was looking forward to getting to know her. The man found it was sometimes hard to get to know the women when they were all together. One on one was more personal and gave a truer image in his mind. He wished to learn more about the woman who Li Hua enjoyed so much and Aurelia hated with the same passion.

Then Sorrell spoke and David knew it was time to talk of something heavier. "Yes... thank you Viera. That will be all." He figured Viera likely knew what would be discussed, but he wanted to keep this as private as possible. When it was just Sorrell and Circe, David said "Circe, I can't help but notice you appear to be in a great deal of pain when you walk... Your business is your own if that's what you wish, but I have several healers who could help you. I hate to see you hurting like this."

He remembered what Li Hua had said about torture at the hands of Georgio and Aurelia. David wished this was not the cause of the woman's pain, but it seemed to be the best explanation.

Viera waved a hand dismissively. “My King, you’ll find that I’m rather independent compared to most of your wives...I’ll pack my own things. If I let the servants pack for me, I’ll end up with countless ball gowns that won’t really be too much help.” She laughed at the thought of riding for an extended period of time on horseback in such a gown. “I’ll have to see what they can source me in the realm of a tunic and leggings...that will be much easier to ride in.”

Sorrell looked aghast. “You’re not going to parade around, dressed like a man are you?” The redhead was concerned that David wouldn’t find her desirable after seeing her in such attire.

“Easier to ride in. Easier to defend myself. I’ll pack some gowns, don’t fret. And besides, I’m still all woman even dressed in a man’s clothing. Not very easy to conceal my bust.” Viera reminded the eldest in the harem, moving to fondle her large breasts to make a point. Sorrell just flushed and looked away.

When Viera was dismissed, she barely inclined her head to them, not one for respect much. She certainly had respect for the King, but she wasn’t about to grovel like Aurelia would for his time or attention. She sauntered off to enjoy herself, wanting to find where Li Hua was and inform her that she would be leaving.

Circe looked up to David, a slight smile on her lips at his concern. Well, it was certainly heartwarming. He was completely different from Georgio, and that was precisely what the kingdom needed. She listened to what he had to say, before shaking her head softly.

“I’m afraid that a healer won’t help much...and I would prefer for that to be used for Germaine. But I’m not in much pain, and the herbs I take daily do help. The former King….broke some bones. I’ll spare you the details. And they did not heal correctly, as I was refused medical aid. Due to such, that’s why I limp.” Circe began to explain. “The pain isn’t really bothersome...unless it gets too cold. But rarely does that happen.”

Sorrell spoke up, “The healers have suggested breaking the bones again and trying to reset them correctly-” She was cut off by the white haired woman.
“I’d rather walk with a limp than endure broken bones again, thank you very much.” Circe cleared her throat. “I’m sorry for being so rude to you.”

“No, you’re right. It certainly wasn’t very easy for you to endure such pain...and if the limp isn’t so painful, why cause more?” Sorrell nodded, clasping her hands in front of her.

“Is there anything else, my King?” Circe looked up to him from her seated position. She wanted to say more on the matter, btu held her tongue. It would be better for her not to be too saucy, like Viera.

David couldn't help but smile at the exchange that occurred between Viera and Sorrell about her attire. He thought it was wise that she would dress comfortably. The journey would be far and dresses would just slow them down on the road. Once the woman left, David said to Sorrel "It's alright. She can wear what she wishes out there." He knew there was a level of formality expected by one of his wives, but war was a very informal thing.

Then the conversation switched to Circe, one that he found was more heart-wrenching than expected. Her injuries were indeed because of Georgio, and it seemed they were permanent. But David did not want to accept that so easily. However, re-breaking the bones was not a good option.

"Fair enough. You won't have to go through such a painful treatment... I know of a healer who served in the army. She had a way of making soldiers with injuries move better again. Different movements and positions. I know little about healing, but if you could just humor me and let her offer an opinion at least, it would put my mind at ease."

With that, he heard Circe ask if that was all. David nodded, he would not press her further on the subject, he knew it was a painful one. However, he would be having the healer visit.

Turning to Sorrell, David ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair and said "Both you and Circe have now said that Germaine's health is in question. What is it that ails her exactly?" The pair talked of Germain for a while, and David decided to take Circe's advice and have a healer come to visit. It seemed to him that Georgio wouldn't even allow the harem women even that simply courtesy unless they were favorites. It filled him with anger and made him wonder how someone with such riches could deny his own wives such a simple thing. He hoped bringing in healers would make at least a small difference.

When it was decided, David said to Sorrell "I appreciate your input and running the harem. I know I will be leaving it in good hands for when I return." He smiled and said "Now I believe I have a tradition to uphold. Could you call in Li Hua?"

After speaking of such weighty topics and being on the eve of war, the man needed to be with someone uplifting. Li Hua was certainly all that and more. The pair had great chemistry from the night before, and he knew it would be just as good this evening. David enjoyed Sorrell and breaking her out of her shell of formality, and he wanted to get personal time with each of his lovely wives, but he needed the warmth of Li Hua's personality.

---

In the great hall, the guests feasted. Deremir had been invited by Byron to sit with some other lords and they were interested in hearing about their new king. Out of all the lords, Byron had spent the most time with King David, but even then he did not know him on a personal level. At first, Deremir was hesitant to reveal so much about David, he knew the importance of a leader's perception. However, rum helped to loosen his lips.

The warrior set down his mug and was passed the ornately carved pipe, enjoying some of the fine tobacco he could likely never afford. "Well... I knew David just about his entire life. We even joined the army together. He ended up going into the mounted archery division while I was in the cavalry. But we still shared quite a few campaigns together." The news was not all that exciting to the lords, but they listened regardless. The conversation eventually turned to one of the older and more drunken lords saying he missed battle, especially a good lay afterwards.

Deremir laughed and said "When the army allowed women to join the peripherals that was probably the greatest day of my life. Ah, a girl David and I grew up with joined shortly after, Ella. Her family designed and made the arrows the mounted guys used. I guess they cut them a bit shorter or something. I don't know, I'm not an archer. Anyways, that was David's girl from then to the battle for the city..." He looked at the dark honey-colored liquor in his mug and said "I miss her... she could have been Queen even."

One of the younger lords asked "What happened to her?"

Deremir finished his drink and said "She wanted to fight and carry spare sheaves of arrows. But her horse was hamstrung by the damn loyalist and she lasted no more than a few moments after."

A lord refilled Deremir's mug and the man continued "David is pretty calm and doesn't raise his voice often, or bully people around, but there's a fire in him stronger than you'd suspect. Those archers are all about calm and focus, but when he saw her get cut down, oil was poured all over that fire. I had only seen him like that once before in battle. The bow wasn't good enough for him, he ditched it and barreled right into the thick with his sword hacking away. Hell, Georgio would have shit his pants and surrendered on the spot had he seen David emerge from that covered with blood."

There was silence at the table for a while until Deremir coughed up some harsh smoke from the pipe. A servant refilled it and the conversation turned to lighter, but more raunchy talk that men often enjoyed at feasts.

“I do hope you made the best choice. I know it isn’t right to question you, but Viera...you have to be careful. Give her an inch and she’ll run a mile.” Sorrell never cared for the woman’s rule breaking ways, but she could still consider her a friend. “I know that in the end, the decision rests in your hands. If she brings any dishonor to you, please don’t hesitate to inform me so I can reeducate her on how to serve you best.”

Circe listened to what David had to say, nodding once. “I understand. I’ll happily meet with such a skilled healer, especially at your recommendation.” She offered him a rare smile, hoping that it would help to ease his concerns that he had for her. When she was dismissed, she got to her feet and bowed to both Sorrell and David, before turning to limp out of the room and join the others.

“Germaine suffered from consumption as a child…” Sorrell began to explain what was wrong with the serene woman. “I’m certain that if it wasn’t for her being the only girl in her family, she wouldn’t have been chosen for the harem. Georgio was fascinated by her beauty, but even he found the ability to be cruel to her. I believe that there was a period in her youth where her family starved for some time when the crops failed. And as the former King took the majority of her city’s bounty, there was very little for them to eat. So I believe growing up without proper food certainly affected her.”

The redhead paused to allowed the King to thank her for watching over the harem, but she inclined her head, before straightening back up. “The honor is mine. I can promise that you will find the harem just as you left it. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Perhaps it will help you when it is your time to breed with some of them...Reginan especially.”

“Of course.” Sorrell bowed, suppressing a smile. Li Hua certainly was the sort of woman needed when you needed to forget your troubles. She would do anything to make a person smile, and it was rare for her to drop her cheery personality. “I’ll send her right in. Please, wait just a moment.” With a low bow, she exited the room, the last of the harem wives to leave the room to go and mingle with the crowd that had been present during the ceremony.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Li Hua entered moments later, a guard having to open the heavy for for the girl. The smile hadn’t dropped from her face yet, and she was quite flattered to be selected to keep the King company again. Especially on an auspicious night. She bowed to him before entering, the guard closing the door for the pair.

The willowy woman wore red and gold, but her reasons for wearing the color was due to her heritage. In Trussaley, red and gold were the colors a bride wore during a wedding. And a dragon and phoenix motifs were commonly used, beautiful brocade fabric that had been imported. It was made in the Trussaley style, long sleeved and an A-line skirt that brushed the floor. She wore red flats and a gold and red head piece that certainly was from Trussaley as well.

Once the formalities were out of the way, she bounded over to where David was, jumping up and into his arms. Due to him not expecting it, he would fall back onto the bed, and Li Hua on top of him. She laughed brightly at the scene, her voice as sweet as honeysuckle. The dark haired woman was flattered to be chosen as the one tonight, bending down to give him a long, deep kiss on the lips before pulling up and looking down to him.

“Really? You haven’t tired of me yet?” Li Hua cocked her head to the side, smiling.

----

Aurelia had been talking to a young man, being her typical flirty self when she heard the smoking man begin to speak of David. Of course, it only take her a moment to walk away from the conversation and instead begin to eavesdrop. If there was something she could learn about the King in order to get a leg up on the other girls, she was willing to do anything to do so. She listened to everything that was said, not having much of a reaction. Most women would be moved to tears to hear of a man so distraught that he lost his love, a possible Queen for the Kingdom he now ruled. All the tanned woman had to do now was to figure out how to turn this into something she could use.

She turned when they began to talk of the raunchy subject, wanting to seek out Reginan. The pair had agreed to do their best to be the top two wives in the harem, regardless of where they ranked due to years of service.

David found Sorrell's mention of Reginan surprising. Perhaps she could sense his feelings with Reginan's choice of colors this evening, or it was even more obvious than that. After all, David's ascension resulted in Reginan's ruling relative's death. It made the man think he should open his mind more to Reginan. She could be a product of the circumstances around her, not someone who believed the same things as Georgio did.

Shortly after Sorrell left, Li Hua entered. The small woman jumped on him, and David fell onto the bed with her. He had not expected to be toppled by a woman who appeared to weigh so little. Soon he felt her kiss, and could feel his worries begin to fade.

Although David would never admit it, he was worried. Some men lusted for killing, others craved the raw emotions of war. David did not desire either, but he remembered twice in his life burning for it, and it scared him.

He smiled at her question and said "Oh not at all. I felt like I needed to make more of a mess out of you." His hands gave her ass cheeks a playful squeeze. Before long, the pair were kissing again and removing each other's clothes. David found her foreign garb to be a bit difficult at first, but when he found the ties the silk slid free and the pair were left in their most natural state.

The man moved on top of her, kissing her soft neck from collarbone to chin while his fingers traced her inner thighs teasingly. As his fingers moved further up, the man could feel his cock thickening fast. He remembered their night before and knew a great deal of pleasure was to come. Besides, this felt like the best way to say goodbye before leaving for battle. He felt guilty about taking her close friend away from her.

He nibbled on her lip as his fingers touched her womanhood. Slowly moving his fingers in circles over her, he felt her warmth. It made his long shaft twitch and precum form against the steel of his piercing.

---

After the meal, the formal seating arrangements had dissolved and people formed groups wherever they pleased. Some danced, some sat, but nearly everyone drank. Esea was enjoying a glass of wine while speaking to Lord Byron's wife, Lady Helena. Esea had found that being mother of the King was more stressful than she had imagined. She had no formal duties like her son, but attending various events and speaking with such high ranking people intimidated her. Esea knew it was silly since in reality she outranked them, but she still felt like a seamstress. Luckily, Lady Helena was very easy to talk to.

Esea smiled hearing Helena speak of her visits to the Silvian empire with Lord Byron. Even though the empire was a powerful and often threatening, it was impossible to not be fascinated by the people's magical and spiritual ways. The king's mother listened to tales of the astronomical holidays, trees said to be as old as existence, and the large population of elves and their ties with nature.

Esea had lived almost her whole life in Calais until the rebellion when David had her sent to the rebel-held city of Fenrir. So to hear of Silvia was like being told of the greatest fairy tales.

That was when the king's mother heard the name 'Ella'. Her head turned to see it was Deremir recounting the poor woman's death. Esea regretably excused herself, wanting to hear more from Lady Helena, and walked over to Deremir. By the time she arrived, the conversation had turned to brothels, which she felt was a blessing.

Placing a hand on Deremir's shoulder, she smiled and said "It's good to see you Derry. I see you are enjoying the rum." Although the other lords would not pick up on it, she knew Deremir would. When he and David were younger, she had caught them drinking rum well beyond the point of drunkenness. She had made the two preteens roll yarn for a week before forgiving the two.

“Is that so?” Li Hua looked down to him, reaching back to undo her hair from the low, thick twist it had been pinned up into. Her long black hair hung down around them, acting like a curtain. It made it seem like just the pair of them were the only ones in the world, and in this moment, they were the only two who mattered when it came to his marriages. When he squeezed her plump bottom she moaned, happily removing his clothing just as quick as hers were coming off. Li Hua assisted him with removing the beautiful clothing that she wore, the expensive brocade silk falling to the floor like discarded flower petals.

When he maneuvered her to be beneath him versus on top, her dark eyes focused on him as he worked at making her feel good. Li Hua wanted him to feel just as good, her small hand moving to close around his cock. She began to pump the length of the erection, happy to be able to spend this night with him. Especially since he would be going to war in the morning. So there would be no choice but to spend the night draining David of every bit of cum. It was important to do her best to become pregnant, in order for him to have an heir if something should happen to him.

As his fingers found her nethers, Li Hua broke away from the kiss to moan erotically as he stimulated her clit. But she didn’t ignore her task, realizing that he was beginning to produce precum. So she reached a few fingers up, tracing down the length of his member and using it for lube in order to pump her hand smoother and faster.

“So hard and ready….I bet you were thinking about this during the entire ceremony.” Li Hua giggled, moaning and raising her hips up. “I’m happy you’re taking Viera...she’s lots of fun. I know you won’t...ahhh..” The Asian woman lost herself in the pleasure before remembering her duty to make him feel just as good as she did, resuming her pumping motion on his prick. “...be bored with her.”

“Please, Husband.” Li Hua made David pause with a kiss on the lips, looking into his eyes intently. “I want you to breed with me all night...when you return triumphant, I want you to return to see me swollen with your child.”

David smiled at her comment about him thinking about this during the ceremony. The man had a great deal of things going on in his mind as king, but breeding his wives was always one of them. "I'd be lying if I said it wasn't floating around up there." Hearing her moan, he repeated what he did, running his fingers over her clit and then massaging it in circles.

When Li Hua mentioned Viera, David nodded, feeling her stroking go faster on his shaft. It felt good, but he ached to be pushed fully inside of her and pumping. "Mmm, yes I'm sure she will be fun. Although I'm sorry to be stealing your friend away from you."

Then the woman begged him to breed her, and David didn't need to be told twice. Grinning, he removed his hand from her pussy and spread her legs. If he'd be returning home to any of the women being pregnant, it would either be Li Hua or Sorrell. Li Hua was starting to seem the most likely.

Grasping his precum-smeared shaft, David touched the head of his cock to her pussy and slid it up and down. She felt so warm and wet. David could almost feel his desire to cum grow. Moving his cock down to her entrance, he pushed inside of her. Slow and easy, he made his way in until his testicles were pressed against her ass.

"Then it sounds like we have some work to do tonight." He smiled, wanting to get out and speak with his guests, but David knew Li Hua certainly had the ability to keep him stuck in bed.

Starting to pump inside of her, he moaned. A spurt of precum left him as his piercing touched her cervix. David's fertile balls never missed a single chance to breed. If he didn't have the responsibilities of a king, he'd likely stay in bed all day breeding each of his wives.

Li Hua moaned and felt as if she were melting under his skilled touch, tossing her head back and arching her back. Her small body was petite in every way, but incredibly erotic still. Her small breasts still managed to bounce some, the hardened nipples proof that she was enjoying everything being done to her. “I bet...you thought about lining us all up in a row...like cattle. And fucking us…” She was interrupted by a long moan thanks to his skilled hands stimulating her clit. “...filling us up with your cum…” Li Hua dissolved into giggles thanks to the joke she was making. But there was something incredibly erotic about the scene she just described. She was too lost in pleasure to reply to the comment about Viera.

With his guidance, she spread her pale legs nice and wide for him, revealing her tight slit. Out of all of the girls, her cunt would certainly end up being the tightest and smallest. Not at all like the welcoming, drenched folds of Sorrell. And in time, he would explore all of his wives intimately. His cock rubbing her lips was driving her wild, lifting her hips to try to force him to slip it inside of her. His piercing bumped against her clit, and she let out the most delicious sounding moans of ecstacy.

“Please please please…” The Asian girl didn’t have to beg for what she wanted for long, his cock sinking inside of her easily. Her tight pussy accommodated his length, twisting her hips as he entered her. Inch by glorious inch spread her open and drove her wild, moaning as his balls connected against her plump bottom. There was no way that she was going to allow him to leave that room this evening. When he was fully inside of her, she wrapped her legs about his waist, heels digging into the small of her back as she lifted herself up to seal her lips against David’s in a kiss. Her thin, pale arms wrapped around his head, keeping him close to her.

“Yesssss!” Li Hua fell back, tits jiggling briefly as she smiled, writhing in pleasure beneath her king. Using all of the muscles she had in her legs, she wasn’t allowing David to remove his cock much from her cunt, wanting to keep every inch inside of her. “I wanted this...every minute…” She panted, eyes hazy with lust. “...of the… c-ceremony.”

David laughed at her comment about lining all of his wives up and breeding them. Like anyone, it had been on his mind the moment he realized he'd be owning a harem. His sex drive was likely high enough, however he had a reason for not thinking it would be likely. As his cock pumped in and out of her while his hands grabbed her sides, he said "I think you might be a mind reader. But to avoid all the bickering, one-on-one will do just perfectly."

He then kissed her and reached for her legs. Testing her flexibility, he brought her legs slowly out and then up to his shoulders. He wasn't surprised she was flexible enough for it. David's hands then went up to the headboard and gripped the wood firmly. His normal pace then sped up, fucking the small Asian woman hard into his mattress. The cushion of it bouncing her back along his cock as he rammed rapidly. David's testicles slapped her ass over and over while his heart raced.

The man groaned loudly in pleasure, keeping it up as he worked up a sweat. He needed to vent away his stresses, and Li Hua's tight pussy was perfect for it. After a while, he could feel the tension growing strong. The speed of his thrusts bringing everything sooner. He shoved his manhood fully inside of her and his hot seed pumped into her womb, filling it as his balls emptied. The orgasm left him out of breath as he held against the headboard over her.

David had thought he'd go out to the party, but half of him was too tired and the other half wanted to recover and empty into his wife again. Sliding slowly out of her pussy, his cock still twitched as he laid beside her. David could feel his heart rate still beating fast in his chest.

---

Deremir looked up at Esea and a quiet groan left his lips. But even in his drunken state, he knew he had said too much to the lords about David. Nodding, he said "Yes, the harem has excellent rum. But I think I need a bit of fresh air." Rising from his seat, the soldier bowed to the mother of the King and headed toward the balcony. Although the fresh air did not sober him, it suited him well. The man even got a laugh seeing a couple fooling around in the royal gardens.

Once his head had cleared a bit, Deremir walked back into the feast and saw one of David's wives. Smiling, he bowed to her and said "My lady, congratulations on your marriage. I've known King David almost my whole life and I know he will be a good husband to you." In the back of his mind he thought 'with breasts like that any man would.'

Deremir then brushed some of his black hair from his face and said "My name is Deremir. I am a captain in the royal army and I've heard you will be accompanying us to Fort Renegar." Even though he had been drinking a great deal, he had always been able to avoid slurring words together.

Back
Top Bottom