Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy in need of a strong woman (MxF or MxFuta)

Hey there. I'm Kamenhero25 (just call me whatever's easiest). I hope you're willing to read through a short introduction before I get to the good parts. I've been RPing here for about three years, and involved in RPs in general for about five. I generally like some context and story when I do an RP, though that doesn't mean I want to skimp on the smut. I pretty much exclusively RP through PMs at the moment, though I could be talked into a thread if someone had a good reason to want to use one. Right now I'm looking to freshen things up a little bit with a new RP or two I don't want to get bored and lose my drive to keep enjoying myself.

Right now I have a particularly desire to play a more submissive character. I enjoy playing femboy and feminized characters, and I'm very interested in playing a young feminine boy who's controlled, tormented, and fucked by a strong woman or a powerful, big cocked futa. I have some plot ideas (which I'll get to below), but I'm very interested in hearing what other people's ideas are and am totally open to something else. I am NOT interested in a fandom RP at the moment. Using art or something from other sources is fine, but I'm not interested in actually playing in an existing setting.

Kinks:
Dom/Sub: Duh
Humiliation: I love when a dom is humiliating and rough. Hearing how weak my character is and how he's going to be a bitch is a huge turn on.
Orgasm Delay/Denial: I like having my character's pleasure in the hands of another.
CBT: I also enjoy having my character at their partner's mercy. However, I don't like it going too far. Any permanent injuries or anything like castration is a massive turn off. No thanks.
Size Difference: I love to play a smaller, slender guy next to a tall, strong woman. Especially with a futa who has a huge cock compared to my character's small, slender dick.
Chastity: Having my character's cock locked up so it can be teased and tormented is great.
Anal: Having a femboy who has mostly anal sex, or prefers it to actually using his dick is incredibly hot.
Ageplay/Age Difference: I like a gap between character ages of at least a little bit. Having an older, mature woman playing with a teenage (16+) or young adult (21~) character is my favorite.
Sexy Outfits: I love sexy outfits, especially kinky ones like latex, leather, and rubber.

Limits:
Watersport
Scat
Blood/Cutting
Death/Guro/etc
Furries
Non-con: I'm alright with some reluctance, but I don't like outright rape and non-consent.

Plot Ideas:
Sissy School: A fairly standard student/teacher roleplay. My character would be a student at a well known school while his teacher decides that he's perfect to be her new sex slave and seduces him into being her personal femboy toy.

Personal Trainer: My character would be a young man who's initially trying to buff up a little bit at the gym. He's met by a woman or futa bodybuilder who decides he's far too cute for it and decides to 'train' him in a very different way.

Back
Top Bottom