Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stolen Thieves [Persona 5 Fandom Filth]

cheat code

Banned
Banished
T A K E Y O U R P U S S Y

99UNwZb.png

There hadn't been a mental shutdown incident in months without their culprit around, and Yaldabaoth remained shattered and imprisoned across a million cognitive shards echoed across time and space. The lingering remnants of the god of order were the only thing that managed to keep the Metaverse from collapsing entirely following its defeat, though the cognition of the general public had already begun to turn away from the harrowing near-merging of the true world and Mementos. In the months that followed their victory, the Phantom Thieves had only reconvened to tackle a single palace, to change the heart of a high profile celebrity getting away with some heinous crimes, but they never forgot the thrill and adventure of their prior year despite the dangers along the way. But then one news story came out .. and another. It would have been easy to ignore them as isolated incidents, but the similarities to the mental shutdowns were too strong. There were women who's minds seemed to go completely blank, their personalities almost erased or overwritten by a mindlessly slutty version of themselves, all libido and no intelligence. Those found as such were institutionalized, but no cause or cure had been found .. but the Phantom Thieves realized it couldn't be entirely a coincidence. Someone was turning women into mindless, wanton sluts via the metaverse, and they had to stop it .. before any of them became a target. Who could be doing this? A former enemy? An unknown assailant? Or even someone closer to them than they might expect?

Level Select
Change of Heart - In this case, I'm looking mainly for one plot: one of the female Phantom Thieves having her palace invaded with the intruder's intention to break her down from the subconscious Metaverse into being a mindless, broken, ahegao slut both internally and in reality. In this case, their palace would be borne of combinations of their personalities and their fears, and I'm totally open to suggestions as to exactly how those might manifest. Ann might have a world of glitz and celebrity preying on her fears that anyone only even looks at her for her modeling and glamour. Makoto might be embroiled in a resistance against a cyberpunk regime highlighting her need for control and her fear of the loss of it. Futaba's isolation might put her in an isekai palace where she's the only "real" player among NPCs, or Haru's might find her at a twisted garden or farm where girls are "raised" to be perfect brides. These are all just random, top-of-the-head suggestions, and I'd love to craft psychological torment or interesting mindscapes for the thief of your choice for her to try to overcome .. lest she have her treasure stolen and live out the rest of her life as a brainless bimbo. I bet we could make excuses for any kind of wild setting for any of them -- or they could even just be twisted versions of their normal lives where things are just a little bit off.

<3
Giving Head
Getting It Hard
Tugging The Hair
Psychological Attacks
Forced Nudity
Big Dicks
Men, Women, Shadows, And Everything In Between
Ahegao
Canon Knowledge
Game Over

< / 3
Butt Stuff
Unsexy Bodily Expulsions
Foul Smells
Submissive Partners
Demanding Utter Fealty To Canon
Press Start
Female -- Not A Casual
Prefer PMs -- A Thread Is Fine Too
Testing Discord -- I think I'm cheat code #4067? Feel free to try me there!
Open To Other Roles -- But This Will Change To Reflect That In Due Time
Central Time Zone -- Shoots For One Post A Day, No Guarantees

Last edited:
RE: The Last Metroid is in Captivity

Sexy sci-fi shenanigans; always in style.

You're in the jungle, baby; you're gonna die!

(At least she has three lives.)

Oh, me too. I just hope they actually finish it since it’s going to be released episodically.

FF7 isn’t even the best FF game, but somehow “capitalists are going to kill us all via climate change and grey haired men” remains resonant even today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom