Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Characters looking for F Characters via IMs (Discord)

Malek169

Knotty Wolf
General Description: Male, easy going looking for more beastial / monstrous kinks with Female Characters. (Equal -OR- M Dom/F Sub <--Optional) Do have just about every IM under the sun. IM friendly and PMs as well (for initial contact, RP is IM only!). Discord is the only IM I'm using. Do prefer long term RP as well and the occasional one shot is fine too. IMs available upon Private Messaging (and yes, I reply to all for initial contact.)

Kinks:
- Beastial / Monstrous (almost mandatory)
- Torture (light to heavy) (optional)
- Multiple (gang-bangs, orgies, threesomes, etc with the other parties played by either side)
- Consensual (dubious con is ... eh, okay)

Absolute Nos:
- Futa
- Vore
- Scat
- Gore
- Rape / Non-Consensual

Settings:
- Customized Futuristic / Fantasy Settings (Pirates, Eastern Desert, Steampunk, etc.)
- Conan-esue setting (I think Gor is the name for it?)
- Marvel / DC
- Elder Scrolls (from Skyrim to Tamriel to the Daedric Planes)
- Warcraft Series
- Zelda series
- Star Wars (Old Republic to 4 to 6)
- Lord of the Rings

Rulesets?: Not anymore thanks to a specific individual and won't happen again. Free form only

Timezone / Availability: I'm in -5 GMT (Central), my schedule is pretty much free from 6 pm to 11 pm, Tuesday to Saturday. Available almost all times on the Saturdays and Mondays

Play by Post?: Sorry, it's really really not my thing. I stick to Discord so it keeps the action flowing, otherwise it's just long collaborative writing and interjections are hard to do and it assumes a lot of action on the other parties part. I just don't find it fun. And sorry but Skype and Yahoo are mostly off the menu due to invasive practices and poor memory management.

Last edited:
RE: M Characters looking for F Characters via IMs (DM D&Der, Other Settings, Discord)

Multi Month Bump

RE: M Characters looking for F Characters via IMs (DM D&Der, Other Settings, Discord)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump. Also looking for someone to help with a... Writing project of a cyber punkish variety

Back
Top Bottom