Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Love Perfection [desertpaladin & Frogger]

desertpaladin

Supernova
Stewart gave a small sigh as he looked up at the sky from his seat at the top of the hill. The afternoon sun was making the normal blue turn to beautiful shades of purple and red as the coming night was approaching. He should be taking pictures, should be trying to get another beautiful nature shot for his portfolio but... he gave another sigh as his mind was once again on Evelyn... god he could not get her out of his mind at all since she came back and he doubted that most of the students at his school could do the same. Evelyn was, to put it lightly, a goddess walking around the school, or at least everyone seemed to think so. She had always been a pretty girl before but after leaving she became pretty much the perfect everything. She won academic awards, awards for various feats of athleticism and was even a model, even as a teen she was everything that someone could be and he was... well him.

The only reason he figured he thought about her so much was because they had been close, after all she had been his closest friend before the move and they had tried to keep in contact but most forms of the now common social media were in their infancy and they didn't keep in touch much as she got more and more busy. It had been years since they had last truly talked and she had not come to speak with him since coming back. He had not talked to her either but... it was hard for him. She was always surrounded by guys trying to impress her or girls trying to use her connections to get famous themselves. or at least it always seemed that way to him.

Grumbling he sat up and actually looked down at himself. Sure Evelyn had changed but in many ways Stewart had changed way more. He had once been smaller than her and now he was a 6'4" tall giant of a teen. He wasn't all that bad looking, after all he had to get used to carrying around his equipment as he at times went all out and he had tried to at least stay somewhat in shape as he had been a bit more chubby as a kid. He still looked similar in the face though, his hazel eyes behind a pair of glasses that always seemed to have a light smudge to them even when he just cleaned them. His short brown hair was combed to be nice and neat atop his head, nothing too fancy or out there. And he was wearing one of his normal gaming t-shirts. Brushing off some of the dirt and such from the back of his jeans from his seat he picked up his camera and looked around, deciding to at least take a few shots before he headed back toward his car.

His sneakers began to fumble a bit with some of the loose earth on his way back down the hill toward the parking lot. He had gone a bit off the trail to get his picture and get some time alone. It had been a nice little hike and hell now he would have the weekend to relax back at home, look over the pictures and maybe play some games since homework was luckily pretty light, hell he had already finished most of it. However as he made his way to the parking lot he looked a bit confused. Sure there was his car, a bright red dodge caliber that had been a hand-me-down from one of his cousins. Ok it technically wasn't labeled as that by his parents but that was what it was, but there was also another car next to it. Weird, it wasn't like this wasn't an unused trail but he just never really saw anyone near this section of the parking lot as they all tended to park close to the actual trail entrance. Moving closer he wondered who it could be parking beside his car.

As night began to fall, the sky adopted shades of purple and red, the sun dipping low in the sky so that the moon may take over. A soft, refreshing breeze rustled the leaves high above, bringing with it the scent of gardenia. It shall not be long before winter invades, stealing away the remnants of fall and replacing it with a downy blanket of white. Evelyn let her head fall back, her eyes drift shut. It is not often she gets an opportunity to enjoy the peace and quiet. Between school, sports, homework and modeling… she never has free time to herself. It feels good, though. It helps clear her head, if only a little. Eyes opening at long last, Evelyn’s lips curved into a smile. Alright. It is time to go. If she does not, Father will get upset… and heaven knows if he gets upset, the world is coming to an end. Evelyn chuckled softly under her breath at the thought, twisting away from the open window in order to leave.

Every step echoed off the walls. It is rather odd, considering how it is usually so… crowded and hectic in the halls, but then again, it is to be expected. It is only her. Evelyn stopped by her locker on the way out, so she can pick up the necessary texts for her homework tonight. Luckily she has finished quite a bit of it during study hall, but she still needs to look up things for an upcoming project. A soft sigh escaped her lips. There are so many memories in this small town. Five years ago, Evelyn had to leave: not because she wanted to, but because her father’s job required him elsewhere. Now, she has returned… and it feels odd. Many recognize her. Many admire her, and others’ eyes contain nothing but hot jealousy.

How is Stewart doing, though? Back in the day, they used to be the best of friends… but Evelyn has not seen him, at least, not as of yet. Does he not consider them to be friends anymore? Her heart aches at the idea, but if that is so… there is nothing she can do. Evelyn slung the dark red satchel on over her right shoulder, the weight reassuring against her hip. A hand came up to play with the little charms dangling off one of the zippers. Doing so broke the precarious silence that has fallen, and thus, help calming her nerves. It is silly, she knows, it is just that… it is unsettling. Evelyn twisted away from her locker, set on heading outside. A door swung open underneath her hand, and rays of sunshine infiltrated the room. A hop, and… she is out, bathing in the warmth of the twilight. It shall not be long before a chill will sink into the marrow of her bones, but for now? Evelyn can bask in the last of this day. A little chuckle slipping free from her throat, Evelyn hopped down the steps two at a time, eyes bright yet her smile brighter still, almost radiant.

It is right then that she finds her red Suzuki Sidekick. It has a few miles under the hood, but it has proven itself to be reliable during this past year or so. Evelyn adjusted her bag, heading on over… just to pause midstep. Oh! This is unusual There is a car parked right next to her Sidekick, a… Dodge Caliber? Hardly anyone parks out in this area. A small tilt of the head caused waves of gold to cascade over a shoulder. A tall, slender beauty, it is no wonder that she is a model. Evelyn has miles upon miles of hair that is ever so slightly curly… and the tips curl right at the junction between back and hips. Her eyes are of an unusual blue, almost glacial… but there is a warmth, too, that makes the description not quite accurate. A red bow keeps the majority of hair from getting in the way. Evelyn chose to wear a red-and-white striped, long-sleeved shirt, with a pair of dark blue overalls over it. Not the type of overalls men wear while working out in the field, but the cute, short type of overalls that cause heads to turn. Her lips part, words right on the tip of her tongue… however, none left her. Is that… who I think it is? she had to wonder. No, impossible...

Stewart stood there almost in shock that it was her, he took a deep breath and tried to find the words to say. Part of him wanted to just say hello, to have things go to how they were before she left but could they? She was popular now, and not just in some 'she is the most well known girl in some small town' no this was popular on a national level. What could he say that wouldn't make him sound bitter for her leaving, or make it sound like he cared more than she could ever know that she was back. The two stood there stunned for what felt like an age before he said "Hey Evelyn..." he gave a small smile, "long time no see huh? Um... how have you been since coming back?" They were the first things that came to his mind and he had to admit he was honestly a tad surprised they came to him so naturally, but then he had to continue talking. He always had that problem, not knowing when he should shut up and saying a bit more than what was needed but he continued with, "Sorry I um... didn't get in touch with you when you got back it's just that well..." he gave a small sigh his mind deciding to just tell her what he thought "it is kinda hard to approach you now, after all you are quite the celebrity now so you more or less have a horde of people around you 24/7"

He knew he was more just making excuses, excuses that he didn't try to call her, or message her over text or through some chat, he still had plenty of ways to get in touch with her aside from face to face but in truth... he was scared. Scared she had blocked him or otherwise decided he wasn't worth her time. He blushed a bit as he kept talking, god damn he really needed to work on his nerves to keep from bursting out into words whenever there was some kind of awkward silence, "You look great, I mean you did before but yeah... you really look older now." Ok, not his smoothest moment and sure he was kicking himself internally, practically curb stomping his brain for that piece of crap line. Part of him just wanted to shut up and hope she would talk soon... say something to him, anything.

“Y-Yes! Long time no see!” Evelyn blurted out, pink touching the girl’s features and deepening, taking on aspects of a red not unlike the inside of a rose. “I, ah… I am doing alright, I suppose. I am trying to… catch up, so to speak… Everything is the same, but… it is also so different…” A hand came up, the fingers tucking a thick chunk of gold behind an ear. A ghost of a smile graced her lips. “Oh. Ah… No, it is… I understand. I do. I… I had trouble reaching out, myself. I was just so busy with school, and work, and sports… homework…” Evelyn’s words trailed off, an awkward silence falling upon their heads. How… strange. In the past, it used to be so easy… but now? That is not the case. Are they not friends anymore? It certainly feels that way. Blue eyes shifting to focus on anything but him. Perhaps it is time she accepts the inevitable. Stewart has… moved on, per se. Evelyn fought to clear her throat, and lifted her gaze at long last. “I am not… a celebrity… not really,” she laughed, shaking her head. “I may be a model… I might have my picture in magazines, but… I am not a celebrity…” A foot kicking at a leaf dancing away, Evelyn decided at long last that… enough is enough. Stewart may not consider her to be a friend anymore, but she still does. Deep down, he is still her best friend.

The compliment came unexpected, in the quiet between one heartbeat and the next. Evelyn blinked, eyes big… blushing darkly. “Th-Thank you?” she replied, at a loss for words. It is sweet of him to say, but… it is what he is obligated to say after she was gone for so long. “You… look older, too,” Evelyn found the voice to tell him in turn. “I cannot believe how tall you are now.” Her lips curved into the shyest of smiles, and for his eyes only. A soft chuckle left her seconds later, followed by a shake of the head. “I… ah… You must have somewhere to be, so I will let you go. I… I will talk to you later, then?” Evelyn moved in so she may unlock her Sidekick, and opened the driver’s side door. Her heart is thumping quite loudly… and it feels heavy, but there is also something else, too, in the pit of her stomach… What could it be, though?

Stewart watched how she responded, she seemed to be awkwardly talking back to him but... wouldn't she be confident? Hell she had always been before but the more she talked the more she realized it wasn't some awkward talk to someone she hoped would just leave her alone... she was nervous, she was nervous like him! They may have been apart for years but she still had all the same tells and as she began to move away and get into her car he rushed forward, "Wait!" he placed his hand on the top of her car door stopping her from going as he was blushing bright red as their eyes locked for a moment, surely seeing hers full of surprise, hell maybe a bit of fear given how huge he was now he gulped a bit, trying to force any lumps that could appear in his throat from appearing as he said "I'm sorry..." he felt his heart growing heavier as he said "I'm sorry I stopped messaging you... after that first year when you stopped replying... I wanted to keep messaging you, to keep telling you happy birthday and everything but... I thought you had hated me because you just stopped..." he took a small breath trying to figure out his words as he said "Evelyn... I'm sorry I'm still the shy, nervous kid from way back when for not trying to do anything since you came back but please... could... could we try to be friends again... it is all I have been wanting since you came back was to see you again, to talk with you again, I know it sounds pathetic but..." he gave a small bite of his lower lip before he said "Since you left... things haven't felt... right... sure we grew up and there is something with that but..." he sighed a bit "god damn it I can't think up the words to say to get this across... I guess the basics are I have missed you and... do you want to go grab something to eat?"

Wait was he asking her out on a date? No the context was nothing like a date but well given how close they were, how much they matured... it wasn't like people their age really tended to go out to eat unless someone is trying to get into someone's pants right? He gulped as he removed his hand from her car door as he said "Sorry, I know you might be busy but um... I at least wanted to make sure if this was going to be the last talk that is wasn't just us awkwardly looking at each other and stumbling over our words... which come to think of it still mostly happened so yeah... speaking skills really have not improved much for me over the years" he said giving a shrug, hoping that might be a bit of a joke to make her laugh or something.

Evelyn nearly jumped out of her skin, and it did not help that her heart leapt into her throat, as if to take residence there. Her eyes wide, it is impossible not to pick out the different shades of blue lurking just beneath the surface… making up the glacial blue that everyone knows and is captivated by. A hand came up, the fingers curling into the fabric of her shirt, right above where her heart is supposed to be. Their eyes locked, and for a moment… she could have sworn that the world fell out from under her feet. “I… I could never hate you!” Evelyn exclaimed, just for the blush to darken along her features. “I could… never hate you, Stewart. Never! I just… I was busy. My life was chaotic, and… trust me, that is not the half of it. I thought… I thought that you might not see me as a friend anymore…” Evelyn swallowed past the lump in her throat, only to nibble on her lip. “Oh, and… Stewart? I am happy you are still the shy, nervous kid. I would love to be friends again. I would be happy to-!” A soft, insubstantial laugh slipping free from the girl, Evelyn reached out a hand to rest it on his own chest. It is… broader than it used to be, muscular, as though he works out… but… she highly doubts that he would go to such great lengths. No, wait: is he asking her out on a date? No, of course not. Impossible. Stewart is not interested in her, not like that. Evelyn stole a glance at her watch. “I have some spare time,” she told him. “I cannot stay out too late, but I would love to grab something to eat. Do you have a place in mind? I can follow you,” Evelyn continued on, all too aware of how close they are… how much he has grown over the years. As an early bloomer, Evelyn was tall by the time she entered the fifth grade, but he… he sprouted up virtually overnight, or at least, in her eyes he has.

A strange, fluttering sensation went off in the pit of her stomach as he pulled away. Evelyn brushed a few rebellious threads of hair from her eyes, looking anywhere but at him. A foot kicked out at empty air, and it was then that she realized that there is but inches separating their bodies. Huh. Normally, it would not bother her, but… no, it is not bothering her, necessarily… what is this odd feeling? “Y-Yes, well… I see that,” Evelyn replied on a laugh, bringing a hand up in order to tap him on the tip of her nose. “English was never one of your strong suits. I am surprised you could string a sentence together, to be perfectly honest.” A playful wink thrown his way, Evelyn twisted to climb up into the Sidekick. “You lead, I follow?” she asked, tilting her head and waiting for an answer.

Stewart blushed as he heard her speak, how she could never hate him, how she wanted to be his friend. He felt his heart fluttering in his chest, his entire torso was fluttering the more she talked. He gave a small smile, his face reddened as she talked about him like... like things had not totally changed. It felt nice and when she touched him he felt his heart leap up, almost as if it was trying to touch her own hand as he shifted a bit closer on impulse. "Well I was thinking... I know it isn't the most healthy of places but Tony's is still open." The place he was talking about was a sort of jack of all trades food place, they served everything from pizza to burgers & fries, to ice cream, really it was a place the two went to quite often way back when and well, he had plenty of good memories of the two walking over there as they both lived near it just to grab some food. He smiled as she got closer to him, feeling the boop on the nose as he said "English hard, Stewart no understand mouth letters" he teased her before he nodded and headed to his own car. "I'll see you there" he said with a small smile before climbing in.

As he started up the car, hearing her own car start up beside him before he pulled out and headed for the exit of the parking lot, waiting on her car's headlights to be behind him he could not stop smiling. Though he felt a tear running down his cheek as he moved a hand up, god damn was he getting this excited over just going to Tony's since he wasn't sad, not by a long shot... As they began to drive off, the place not too far away, he began to think about that whole interaction. He had not been wrong about her looking good, she looked damn good and while sure he had been certain that he had not asked her out on a date the way she had been around him... hell the way they had both been with her so close to him and him making all the effort in the world to be close to her. Part of him felt his lips shifting, his mind imagining a scenario where he had instead leaned in and confessed his...

Shaking his head he turned into the parking lot for Tony's as he said to himself "no, she is just back as a friend, sure... it would be nice but..." he took a deep breath as he parked the car and slowly emerged from it as he stood at his full height looking around. Huh had he pulled that far ahead of her? He didn't see her car anywhere.

“Ah! Sorry!” Evelyn called out, jumping out of her Sidekick to join him. “I was right behind you, but a light turned red, so... “ A helpless shrug went through her shoulders. “Hey! At least I remember where it is!” Evelyn’s eyes bright, features taking on aspects of pink, it is rather obvious that she is pleased with herself on this. Once she locked the door, Evelyn hopped up onto the sidewalk, slipping her arm through his. “It looks exactly the same! Does it not?” A tilt of her head brought her gaze back onto him, and tendrils of wild gold tumbled over a shoulder… the scent of peach, cherry blossom and… something exotic wafting through the air, along with the intoxicating aroma of… burgers? Evelyn breathed it in deep, just to groan in the back of her throat. “It smells amazing… I have no idea if I want pizza, or a burger… or if I should just indulge in a big bowl of ice cream.” As a model, Evelyn needs to keep her figure in mind. Thus? Not too many carbs, sugar… starches… any of the above. It is partly for this reason that she is on the soccer team, on the volleyball team, on the basketball team… and for at least two hours a day, she exercises.

Evelyn stole a glance at him. “Come on. Let us go inside!” she chirped, pulling on his arm, twisting about so that she is walking backwards. “I am starving!” Yes, Father will be upset if she does not have an appetite for dinner… but how often does one reconnect with a best friend? Hardly ever. Evelyn laughed, just to reach out a hand and open one of the two double doors. Tony’s is the sort of place that… quite frankly, serves anything and everything, but is also a good spot for friends to sit, hang out, eat… play arcade games. Her eyes drank in the familiar sight. “It has not changed one bit…” Evelyn said on a sigh, only to chuckle softly under her breath. A sign nearby told them to take a seat, for a waitress will get to them shortly. It is not too terribly busy as of yet… but that shall change soon enough, later on. Evelyn slid her arm down his, taking his hand into hers, linking their fingers together. “How about we sit by the windows?”

Up against the far wall, by the windows, there are booths… but her favorite spot has always been the corner. Evelyn likes to curl up on the leather, to stretch her legs out if she so chose… and no one can judge. Bright blue eyes sparkling in excitement, she pulled on his hand… once again taking the lead, and showing him the way to their old favorite booth.

Stewart shrugged and smiled, "honestly I was worried that you got lost" he said before she gave him her response of remembering where it was as he gave a small smile and nodded as she walked up to him and looked over at it. He swore this place never really changed much, sure they got new chairs and tables, albeit in the same spots as before, and a couple things would naturally change if you were in business long enough but it really was very much the same. As she got close and slipped her arm around his moving close, his nose taking in the mix of beautiful scents as he closed his eyes, breathing in deep like her as he made more of a relaxed sigh sound. He had been about to reply to her comment about food as he was then dragged inside and he smiled following her, his eyes looking over her and her slender body as he had to admit that he figured she might be. It wasn't like she was unhealthy skinny, she just seemed a bit skinnier in the waist than before.

As they walked inside the place was surprisingly not too busy at the moment and he smiled a bit, mostly happy the place was as it was as he looked over at her when she shifted to holding his hand. Their fingers linking he gave her a small squeeze as he said "Sure, sound the usual spot..." he said as he was lead right to it and with a small smile he moved to sit down across from her as he said "So... I know you were thinking of a couple options but I have one for you which might be able to get all your wants at once... well except for ice cream because that would be weird to mix in with these..." he said as he opened the menu at the table and showed it off to her, it was mostly the same but as he pointed to a couple of options it was clear that they had changed some things. The two options he pointed to being prime examples "So they kinda decided to add in burger pizza, so ground beef and some other fun things on a pizza as well as a pizza burger... mostly it's just a burger bun with cheese and pepparoni sticking to the inside with a burger still inside of that but yeah..." he gave a small laugh as he said "actually I kinda came up with the idea for them to do one day and the chef liked it so he added them both to the menu."

Burger pizza? A pizza burger? Evelyn leaned forward to get a closer look at the menu, their legs brushing intimately underneath the table as she did so. A hand came up, too, index finger curling just under her lip. It is an odd habit she picked up through the years, one that most guys fell head over heels for… especially when her lips are parted just so. “I do not know…” Evelyn said on a sigh. “I cannot eat too many calories… but I am starving, and I can just work out another hour to make up for it. I like the idea of a burger pizza, but there is no way I can eat one all by myself… and a pizza burger?” Evelyn wrinkled her nose, offering a wane smile. “I know you came up with it, but… it is definitely not something I, personally, would go for. It seems like a bit much.” A hand brushing aside a few rebellious pieces of gold, Evelyn leaned in to look over the menu again. It did not take long for a soft, wistful sigh to escape her lips. “Tony’s has gotten rid of my favorite pizza…” Evelyn realized, disappointed. It is not a big surprise, however. It was not an overly popular item. In fact, she was one of the few people to actually order it.

A hand cradling her chin, Evelyn’s gaze shifted over to the dessert portion of the menu. “I am halfway tempted just to order ice cream,” she declared finally. “It has been far too long since I have had any.” Now that she thinks about it, when was the last time-? Oh, who cares? Evelyn lifted her feet up after making her decision, plopping the two appendages down in his lap. It was something she used to do in the days of old, though she never once knew of the effect it had on him. “Now! Tell me about yourself, Stewart,” she demanded of him. “What have you been up to since the last time I talked to you? Are you still into photography? Are you in any shows? Have you decided to-” Realizing too late that she is rambling like a fool, Evelyn put a quick stop to the tirade of questions. A sheepish smile graced her lips. “Ah… Sorry. I did not… How about you start?” she threw out there next, gesturing to him with a wave of the hand. “Do you have any questions for me? Or if you want, you can go ahead and start answering a few of mine. It is up to you.”

He gave a small shrug "kinda left the menu about a year after you left" he told her as he listened to her "and besides, the pizza burger is awesome, I know I kinda made it sound a bit weird with my description but trust me it works" he teased as he gave a small blush. Her legs were rubbing up against his now, her bare flesh against, sure his jean covered leg but the way she almost seemed to try and keep some physical contact with him... it was filling his mind with all sorts of ideas. As she shifted on the table to sit with her head cradled with her hands he gave a small smile as he said "Well... what if we split something on the menu and then get ice cream after?" he suggested as she then almost felt like she sprouted to life asking him about his all while... he gulped as her feet were now on his lap and well... the feel of her so close, with how cute she was, and plenty of other factors none the least of which being he was a horny teenage boy he wondered if she felt how hard he was. After all it was making quite the bulge both on his crotch and down a bit of his pant leg where her leg currently rested.

"Um..." he tried to think of an answer to her question while trying to ignore how close she was to his now very hard cock as he said "Well... yeah I have still been into photography... though I more or less just take nature shots now... really have not been into photographing people as much since um..." he didn't want to say 'since she left' but it was heavily implied as his eyes shifted away from her. "I really have not done much, I mean I still am in choir at the school and still singing, I have even had some solo stuff for it but... I mean so have plenty of others I don't um... think that is too special" he said trying to downplay everything "I mean since you left things just kinda felt... like they were in a rut. It isn't your fault or anything but things just kinda felt like for so long that all I was doing was showing up to class. I mean I have been doing well with everything but yeah... just normal I guess." he said giving a small shrug "what about you? I mean I know some things but you were always so active I doubt that was all of it."

Oh. Oh-! No! Please! Say it is not so! Evelyn feels awful. A heavy weight sinking her heart, Evelyn’s blue eyes darkened, portraying the mixed feelings that are running rampant inside of her. How can she console him, though? It is not as though she had a choice in the matter when Father was transferred… and it is not as though she can alter the past, either. Kids have to follow their parents in any and all decisions, regardless of how they feel on the matter. Evelyn averted her gaze, a long, tense moment of silence following soon after. “It… It feels like my fault, though…” she confessed in a soft whisper. “You used to take… hundreds of pictures when you were younger, and not of… beautiful sunsets and babbling brooks. You liked to bring out the best in people. I used to joke about… being a model back then, but since then, it has become a reality. I just… I feel like it is my fault you never achieved your dream. I think it is fabulous that you still sing! Do not get me wrong!” Evelyn brought her hands up, waving the pair back and forth to try and get her point across, “I just… I do not know,” she continued on a sigh. Is there anything she can do for him-?

“Ah, I have an idea!” Evelyn clapped her hands together, eyes bright. “How about I introduce you to my photographer? I can… get you involved in taking pictures of the models!” It may not always be her, necessarily… but he can go back to what he loves doing the most! Pleased with herself, Evelyn could not resist dancing in her seat… unaware that her feet are doing much the same, just in his lap… and that the pair are rubbing up against a hard something-or-another. Tendrils of wavy gold tumbled about her shoulders, emphasizing the girl’s flushed features and her bright smile. “That is it! I am not taking no as an answer!” Evelyn shifted to get her phone out, the length of her left foot rubbing up the entire length of his hard cock as she did so. “I am going to call right now!” Humming under her breath, Evelyn went through her contacts until she found the right one. “It should just take a second,” she reassured him, just to flash a cheeky wink his way. “Here you go!” Evelyn was quick to hand the phone over. “His name is Christopher. Do not dare to call him anything but. Oh, and… it is dialing!”

"Woah, wait!" Stewart was forced to take her phone and he looked at her as he tried to think but he shook his head and hung up before anyone picked up the phone. "Evelyn calm down, I don't want you to set something up for me, can you just... god you are just like how you were before and god is that refreshing but the thing is... I'm not" he said as he looked at her, holding onto her phone as he shifted, pushing her foot off of his lap so he could concentrate as he looked at her and tried to take a moment, god where was the waitress? Maybe they had noticed how weird things were getting by them and deciding the best idea was to hang back, whatever the case Stewart looked into Evelyn's eyes as he said "Look... before you left yes I took pictures of people but in truth I hated taking pictures of people other than you. With you it was fun, we are more goofing off in many ways and even when we went serious mode it was just fun..." he took a deep breath and sighed, "I tried to do it after but everyone I interacted with just were... well bitches to put it lightly" he gave another deep breath as he sighed.

Before this he would have never pushed back against her. Before she left Evelyn was more or less the force that made them do anything out and about, she was always active always wanting to go, to move, to do. And in many ways Stewart was dragged along for the ride, just happy to be included. It had never happened to her but he would at times act like he was now, clearly frustrated and just let whomever was the poor one to push him over the edge get the brunt of his frustration. But even that had changed, he was now actually saying no, actually trying to talk rather than let things boil over.

"Please... all I want to do now is keep this as a hobby, I will still take pictures of people but never for anything like we did before" he said with a small smile "and I am ok with that, I just knew if I told you that you would think it was all because of you but while that is kinda true it is also because of other things..." he said looking a bit relieved to have told her this. "Also um... sorry about the pushing you off thing you um..." he shook his head "were making it hard to concentrate when it came to getting this off my chest with your um... foot there... moving where it was... for um... obvious reasons I hope..." he said looking at her, clearly running out of this more forward side of him and falling back to his shy side once more.

Their eyes met, glacial blue and hazel, and Evelyn had to admit: she had no idea what to think. Heaven forbid, she has no idea how to feel, either. Stewart loves photography. How come he will not-? A pout forming on her lips, Evelyn huffed and tore her gaze away, looking anywhere but at him. “Fine,” she told him, a whine pulling at the syllables. Both arms came to cross under her breasts. “If that is how you feel… there is nothing I can do to change your mind. All I want is for you to be happy, that is all.” Is that too much to ask for? Hm? Evelyn did not look at him for a long minute or two, disgruntled somewhat. Why, though? It is not as though… she is disappointed or anything. Nope! Far from it! If this is what he wants, then… she is glad he has figured this much out for himself. In eight, ten years… Evelyn may very well have to start looking for another career. How fun! Mentally rolling her eyes, blue eyes shifted back over in his direction as the waitress finally decided it safe enough to approach. “H-Hello,” the girl greeted with a shy dip of her head. “M-My name is Sarah, and… I’m going to be your waitress for the evening. Is there anything I can do for you two?”

A lanky girl somewhere between the age of sixteen and twenty, Sarah has light brown hair that is in sore need of a lifestyle change and big brown eyes. Do not get her wrong, her hair is… alright, but there is room for improvement. Right now it is just pulled back in a ponytail. Yes, it serves the purpose of having it out of the way, however… there are other ways of accomplishing the same thing. Evelyn let out the breath she was holding, arms falling from their crossed position underneath her breasts. “Do you mind if I have a glass of water?” she asked politely. Sarah nearly jumped out of her skin, as though she expected to be yelled at for something or another, and once she received a similar request from Stewart, left to retrieve their drinks.

“Moving on. What are you talking about?” Evelyn said on a sigh, lifting a brow and finally looking to him with those unusual blue eyes of hers. “My foot was making it hard to concentrate? I do not see why. All I did was set my feet in your lap, like I used to years ago… but if you are not comfortable with it, I will not do it anymore.” A nonchalant shrug rolling through her shoulders, Evelyn picked up a menu to look over the options again. Much as she hates to admit it, she needs to watch her figure… even if that means avoiding ice cream. Her latest modeling gig had to do with sweets, and so… she needs to exercise, and lose whatever weight she must have gained… unfortunately. Evelyn released a forlorn sigh. At least Tony’s still offers salads.

Stewart ordered some water and a tea as well as he was happy to have a moment's respite and it seemed like she actually calmed down a bit from being pissed off at him for saying no thanks to Sarah stepping in. In truth he and Sarah had gotten close as friends recently since they had a couple classes at school but well... he doubted Evelyn had noticed her since he didn't remember the two talking much before she left. As the shy girl scurried off with their orders and Stewart blushed a bit as he knew he would have to explain.

"Listen, I know you didn't mean to and while normally it was fine when we were younger, I mean I know you would usually do things like that back when but well... we were more kids then and well..." he blushed, looking over his shoulder to make sure Sarah was not on her way back right away, seemed like her fear of Evelyn was keeping her from rushing right back which made it all the easier to say... sure it was still hard as hell to say but... "Essentially you were... sexually teasing my dick with your foot" he said in a hushed voice, though many of the more prominent words still were given their proper stress. He knew she had heard him as she saw the reaction on her face after and he gave a small nod, "Yeah... normally in the past it may happen from time to time but they were so far between and you usually didn't do it for long that it didn't matter but this time... it was like you were trying to jack me off with your foot..."

Stewart looked up at this point feeling like a shadow was looming over him and well... he wondered how much Sarah had heard as the girl was a bit red. God did she have the worst and best timing today as she dropped off the classes before giving a nervous "I-I'll be... right back to take... your order..." before scurrying off again. Stewart gave a small sigh as he leaned back in the chair, "God damn it... I swear this used to be so much easier just coming out and getting something to eat..."

“Uh huh… I hate to ask, but what are you going on about?” Stewart is rambling on and on about… something or another, but the least he can do is make sense, instead of sounding like an idiot. Not that being an idiot is a bad thing, just… actually, he is quite adorable while he is rambling. Evelyn lifted a brow, noticing how he is blushing now and looking over his shoulder. The whispered words that left his lips next brought an awkward silence… and of course, embarrassment of the worst variety. Her eyes widened, her mouth falling open as she processed this… revelation? No, that is not quite the right word for it. Does it even matter?

No! No! Evelyn fought the urge to hide her face from view, and instead averted her gaze. It was just easier not to face him… or rather, face this situation. Ugh. Is he serious? Oh. My. God. Halfway tempted to hide a hole somewhere, Evelyn fought to clear her throat, to… say something, anything. How is she supposed to react, though? How?! “It… It happened from time to time? In the past?” Evelyn found herself repeating, incredulous. How did she not know? Blushing darker as she thought of the times she has… put her feet in his lap, all while going on about… the latest gossip in school, or about the latest drama… Her eyes lifted, light reflecting off bright blue, just to realize… they are not alone. Oh no. Did she-? Given by the flabbergasted look written all over the girl’s face -what was her name again? Sophie? Sabrina?-, it goes without asking. Evelyn had to resist groaning and burying her face into her hands. If there is anything good about this, it is that… she did not say it herself.

A soft, helpless chuckle bubbled up. “How about… we pretend this conversation never happened? It is awkward enough as it is,” Evelyn suggested, even going so far as to crack open an eye and look up at him. “I do not know if we are best friends anymore… or still are… and we are still trying to figure that out… and… friends do not necessarily discuss… sex…” The last word no louder than a whisper, Evelyn bit the corner of her lip and looked off to the side, fingers playing with a few pieces of wavy gold. Normally she is bold, somewhat aggressive, confident… proud, however… she has not even figured out what sort of boys she is into. To think that Stewart is already experiencing that sort of thing… it is almost… pathetic, if she thinks about it.

Back
Top Bottom