Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Ary's Smut Search.

Arystrix

Moon
Hi there! Feel free to refer to me as Ary. I'm going to try to make this thread pretty simple and quick for you to read while still hitting the high points, so strap in and let's go!

+ While I can write long posts and story-driven RPs, this is not what I'm searching for at this time. If you're seeing this thread more recently bumped, I'm more in the mood for something sex-focused and relaxed, preferably kept around a paragraph or three per post. Not to say we can't have a little story, but, y'know. ;3

+ I write female characters. You can write whatever. Males, females, herms, so on and so forth.

+ I play humans, aliens, androids, anthros, monsters, etc. However, I rarely enjoy harems; you'll have to really sell those to me.

+ My characters trend towards the submissive end of the spectrum.

+ I don't care for bimboification/slutification plots/themes. My characters are intelligent and will remain so; they can be conquered/dominated/whatever, but they're not going to become mindless, passive slaves. If you think your plot might be too much along the lines of turning my character into a bimbo, do us both a favor and assume it is. ;)

+ PMs only.

+ Tell me what you like, too. Don't make me drag it out of you. Work with me here.

+ Any timelines or worlds. Medieval, modern, futuristic/sci-fi, fantasy, and so forth.

+ Inquire about fandoms. I prefer to not utilize canon characters. I will not RP as real people (celebrities, YouTubers, whatever).

I don't have any plots right now, I'd love to hear yours!

Interested? Have questions? PM me, please! ^^/ I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom