Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

shit's hittin' the fan for me right now.

sixlikesgore.

Super-Earth
as i'm sure i've said multiple times, but this might be a bigger pile of shit that my fan (life) can handle. had to check my oldest cat into the vet today, and it's.. well, it's not good. and i can't focus on anything worth shit right now, so this is my formal message to anyone and everyone who i write with:

i'm not here. not mentally, not physically, not anything - not right now. posts aren't going to happen. not for the next couple days at least, until i know that he's going to be okay.

sorry.

I am so so sorry about your baby, six. I hope things go smoothly regardless of what happens. We never want anything to happen to our pets but I'm sure you will make sure they're very well loved and taken care of.

My heart goes out to you in this time :heart:

i appreciate the get wells from you guys, really, it means the best - even if it was unexpected from a certain individual.

either way, Synyster's doing a lot better in comparison to last week - he may still have a few things going on with him, but he's on anti-biotics right now, and there isn't much i can do beyond play the waiting game, and make sure everything's done correctly for him until the medication's done.

the vet was extremely relieved and is really convinced that it was a minor bladder infection, and nothing was permanently done to his liver, etc., and that he'll make a full recovery. he's definitely doing a fuckton better this week since i got him home last sunday, but i'm still keeping a really close eye on my mister man.

thank you again. and i have returned. posts are more than welcomed as distractions again, so expect some replies :)

Big hugs for you still.

I hope your sweet kitty makes a full recovery. It sounds positive!

Back
Top Bottom