Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PLOTS For PARTNERS

Trying2

Meteorite
Well hiya there!

Thanks for stopping by!

So, I have made an F-LIST, complete with my desired KINKS and RP PARTNER REQUEST.

F-List

Plot 1
A young woman finds a strange artifact lying upon her apartment floor. It's a strange glass orb with black and red smoke swirling within the glass. Picking it up, it's surprisingly light. But there is a demon inside the glass. The glass explodes and the demon bursts free from it's prison. The demon? The demon was held prisoner, for the demon is the demon-of-all-things-pain-and-torture.
MY ROLE: Human
Your Role: DEMON

Plot 2
A new girl had been admitted to the mental hospital. Not being much of a talker, and refusing to make any kind of friends so it seems. Especially towards the staff and therapist. The girl is a masochist, an emo. Cutting herself to "feel alive". But one day, she meets a young handsome man, who has been living in the asylum since they've been 18-years-old. The man being a very twisted sadist.
MY ROLE: The Girl
Your Role: THE SADIST

Plot 3
Another young woman is kidnapped by a group of slavers. Who take their latest into their secret, underground coven. They plan to train the young woman to become their enema slut. Forcing the young woman to take syringe full-after-syringe full of a slime / goo in which they inject into the anus to make her belly bulge. Only allowed to expel their solution when told to.
MY ROLE: Kidnapped
Your Role: SLAVERS

Plot 4
This time, a young man is abducted by a small group of aliens, who take him up into their spaceship after learning English. They plan to use the man as their "egg carrier".
Your Role: ALIEN

Plot 5
A man's daughter is looking to escape her living situation by any means necessary. For the father and her older brother, are sadists. And love to physically and sexually torture her. But one night, though near death, the young woman manages to escape...
MY ROLE: Daughter
Your Role: FATHER / BROTHER

Plot 6
An 18-year-old has gone missing. Kidnapped by a single perpetrator. Someone who loves physically / sexually torturing their victims where no one will ever hear / find them.
MY ROLE: 18-Year-Old
Your Role: TORTURER

Plot 7
A God / Goddess has created a human for both sexual / physical pain / pleasure.
Your Role: God / Goddess

Please read my F-List before PM'ing me!

After PM'ing me, we will conduct our conversation via forum thread.

Hope to hear from someone!

Back
Top Bottom