Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dust and Gemstones (mainly F/F, F/Futa)

MellowYellow

Pulsar
I'm gonna just use this thread to quickly list some vague prompts and interests I have at the moment, the majority of them being fandom oriented. It's not going to be anything particularly detailed, and I likely would have put this in the 'quick connects' subforum if that was still a thing, but it is what it is.

As the heading suggests, this is mainly a thread for seeking yuri or futa-based pairings. I don't particularly care what the gender of my partner is, it would be rather hypocritical of me otherwise, but you should keep these pairings in mind. I might be persuaded to do some M/F pairings, but you'd have to be rather convincing. I consider myself rather literate and usually aim to match the length of my partner when it comes to posts.

So, I suppose at the moment the things I'm most interested in would be RWBY and Steven Universe, two series' that pops up around here sporadically. My interests in RWBY are rather widespread thanks to the enticing cast. The girls of RWBY, JNPR, villainous ladies like Cinder and Salem, even more background characters like Kali and Penny, they're all good. As I said before I'm a bit picky on M/F at the moment, but I'll make a point in saying here and now that I have zero interest in anything involving Jaune.

For Steven Universe, I have a strong liking for Jasper, playing her either as a sub or a dom. Truthfully anything involving her would interest me the most. Beyond that I like most every other gem. Pearl, Peridot, Lapis, Garnet, the Diamonds, Rose, Amethyst... I'd say most any pairing is possible with a little leeway and planning, and I'd rather not take the whole thread up with listings of pairings. There's also the prospect of using some human women. Sadie, the Pizza twins, an older version of Connie... using any of them could be rather fun too. So yeah, feel free to suggest some pairings or plot ideas, and we can hopefully hammer out something in greater detail.

For those interested, I'll also add a few inspirational pics below with the hopes they'll get some creative juices flowing. All of these are bound to be NSFW, so keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom