Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF > 1x1s M/M - M/FUTA with my character Muu

Nanana

Dust
Index: About / Muu / Kinks / Storylines [basic]

As the title implies, I'm looking for 1x1 RPs with my OC, Muu. Male x Male or Male x Futa (maaaybe cunt boys, temp me). I prefer quality > quantity in terms of writing, though if you have a preference I don't mind adjusting. PMs or threads on bluemoon only.

I'm fine with changing the character slightly to fit certain plot lines, but ultimately I want to RP as Muu, so probably a setting with more of a fantasy/adventure feel [I don't mind it being modern w/ fantasy elements, either]. That, or just dirty, dirty smut; fuck the details. Either works. Just contact me with what you're down for and sign Muu up.

2sbtiy1.png

Muu is a seke. He can take a dominant, submissive, or mixed/between role.
Horoscope: Aries
Ability: Extreme strength
Personality: Muu is one hot headed, sarcastic and uppity devil. His show of endearment is picking fun, and his idea of enjoyment is pushing limits and starting fights. 

“What’s with that look on your face? If you want to see me naked, just say so. Heh.“ 

Muu’s cocky attitude has gotten him in his fair share of trouble, and it’s rare that he’ll back down from it - not that he won’t try to charm his way out of things, first. He's a serial flirt and loves to drink... that is, when he's not rolling in the sheets of the latest stranger.

Appearance: Demonic in appearance, two small, dark horns jut out from Muu's forehead, and two large, pointed horns from the sides. A long, scaly tail protrudes from his back side, speared at the end. His skin tone is a deep red, contrasting against his icy blue pupils. He has a charming smile [perhaps more of a smirk], and sharp, judgmental eyes with dark sclera. A small scar cuts through his left eyebrow, and another at the edge of his solid jawline. Muu is broad shouldered and muscular, standing at 7′1″ in height. His waist tapers down into a “V”, and his torso and arms hold the brunt of his battle scars.  Five of his knuckles are missing the cartilage from where they’ve broke in the past [three and two on left and right hands, respectively].  

He’s 7 inches in length with a respectable girth - a shower, not a grower. 

Muu has a very adventurous spirit and open mind, so don’t be afraid to go in a direction outside of what’s listed here. If you do not mention there are things you are not ok with before initiating ERP, or during, then Muu isn’t shy to jump into his own preferences - be warned. 

“‘*hic* I didn’t agree to- *hic* – shit…” the devil slurred, wearily. The other man had just barely stopped him from an ungraceful tumble down the stairs, Muu’s body dead weight lost in a drunken haze. “D-don’t fucking touch *hic* me, you homo,” Muu growled, though his arousal didn’t seem to protest as the elf's slender hand slid further down his pants.”

- Power struggle
- Roughness, fighting, clawing, punching, biting, choking, hair/tail pulling
- Degradation, insulting, berating, spitting, humiliating 
- Public or unusual settings 
- Slave/master [temporary arrangement] 
- Mind break
- Bodily fluids on/in any surface/orifice 
- Rape/general force/date rape, drugged/coerced intoxication, gang rape

’You think I’d want to fuck someone like you?’ Muu laughed, pushing ‘her’ skirt up, while yanking the catgirl's head back - her hair tangled in his fist. The devil took another swig from his bottle before tossing her onto her back, roughly pulling her closer by her hips. He pressed his hand against her panties, feeling for the bulge that confirmed his suspicions...”

These are incredibly basic plot ideas. Feel free to disregard them, expand on them, throw your own at me, what have you. Or if you have a pre-made character you also want to use, throw them at me and we can brainstorm plots that'd work with them together. Please feel free to play any race/what have you, diversity is fun.

Muu x summoner - Summoned by accident from a book or on purpose by a skillful mage, Muu is either forced into contract or pretending to be in one to manipulate the summoner. Modern day or high fantasy setting, the idea was to have a devil do their bidding. Whether it ends up that way, however, is something we'll find out.

Muu x treasure hunter - There is one thing Muu likes almost as much as liquor, and that's a good adventure with a bountiful reward at the end. Whether they're both hired to work together, or just end up together in attempts to meet the same goal, Muu and a fellow treasure hunter are pit against various challenges to find riches.

Muu x hunter or Muu x hunted - Alright, so starting fights sometimes gets you on a person's bad side -- or, rather, at the top of their hit list. Whether Muu is the one being hunted down, or the mercenary hired to hunt you, sexual tensions and contractor backstabbing bring the two of you to some 'temporary' 'truces'.

Muu x sacrifice - Being a notorious devil has it's perks. And it's downsides. Muu's managed to talk himself up in a nearby village, and somehow his silver tongued lies have turned into wide spread mythology. The villagers, blaming the demon for bad weather and ill omens, have begun offering sacrifices to him in exchange he leave them alone. Muu, of course, has nothing to do with such events, but superstitions have gotten out of hand -- and the villagers have decided to 'sacrifice' one of their own to 'appease' him. They send the poor soul (or willing warrior) out to the cavern Muu's taken residency in, expecting they be devoured. The demon, of course, has other plans...

AI [Muu] x AI player - Virtual Reality MMORPG - 'Ight, so this one is a little different. Massive Multiple Player Online Role Playing Game - fantasy setting. Similar idea to .Hack// or Log Horizon (knowledge not necessary) where the players are stuck in the game. Player meets Muu in a dungeon, whose assumed to be another player. Focus is on exploration/adventure/monster fighting (and some sexual advances, of course), with the goal of getting free from the game (since neither realize they are both artificial intelligence). In the end, one ends up being the AI of the game's anti virus protection, and the other the AI of the virus causing these glitches in the first place. Tension rises as they uncover memories of their programmed purposes: ultimately, to destroy each other.

Muu x Dreamer/after life - Your character awakens in a strange world with stranger rules, if there even are any. Like a dream, environments change around them, there's no logical basis to the world's elements, and nothing is quite what it seems. They meet Muu, the first creature they've come across with any sort of sentience -- or even permanence. Though Muu is little help in explaining where they are or what this place is, he fiddles around with the idea of helping them find their way out. The demon, of course, has some ulterior sexual motives, and whether he knows the way out - or if there even is one - is yet to be determined.

Back
Top Bottom