Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fallout Adventure

sorakitty

Moon
It had been years since the nuclear apocalypse, yet the wasteland was still a wild and dangerous place. In the midst of the chaos a vault had its own struggle and out of that struggle came one survivor. I young, naive girl was the one and only survivor of the disaster that befell her vault. Katherine wondered through the dust swept wasteland for hours in her torn fault suit. She stumbled through ruined street after ruined street, caked in dirt and sweat. Until, finally, she was spotted. It was really just bad luck that she was spotted by the biggest pervert in the wasteland. He looked like such a nice old man as he waved the hungry, desperate girl down. She had no idea the plans he had for her, his soon to be pet.

I hope I'm not being too specific but basically I play a helpless, naive girl who just escaped her vault and is now wondering the wastes in a torn vault suit. We don’t need to follow this story though, I’d love to hear your ideas as well. It won't be long until I fall into the clutches of an old pervert or maybe a monster. I'd like this to be long term but I have no problem with short and I'd like it to involve most of my kinks (which isn't hard since I have too many already). As you can imagine the bad end is the pervert getting exactly what he wants or something to that effect. Also I know this is kind of cheating but I'm okay with any other kind of fantasy genre if fallout isn't your thing.

My kinks include: Legs/Feet, stockings socks etc, getting dirty/messy, much older men/women, all kinds of bdsm, pet play, non con, bad endings, body stockings, harnesses, mind control, stalking, corruption and many more.

Back
Top Bottom