Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for something a little darker! Dominants needed! Medical play, kidnapping, pregnancy, and more!

DarkerRP

Planetoid
Hey! Thanks for checking out my thread!

A little about me. I am a paragraph role player, preferring to do a paragraph to several. I would hope for a partner that would be into the same. Also, I am really looking for long term stories, but I am open to short term, as well! Here's my F-list!

I am looking for something dark, a little rougher, and something that might push some boundaries. I do have a few ideas of my own, even if pretty basic right now, but feel free to throw some of your own at me!

Ideas:
Kidnapping
I would really love to play out a kidnapping scenario. From the hardcore, to the man who just couldn't help taking that cute girl down the street(Keeping with BM's rules). My character could know yours, could be someone random, or even someone she met online! Dub-con or non-con preferred, but the possibilities are endless!

Medical Play
I just love the thought of a teen or young woman coming to her doctor and being taken advantage of! Maybe she's young, adhering to rules of course, and he takes advantage of it, prolonging her exam, touching her inappropriately?

I am willing to get a bit kinkier with it, too! Perhaps your character runs a sex clinic, where women come if they have trouble achieving orgasm or perhaps they want to experience something new? Or, perhaps your character oversees a full clinic of people, each having their own 'treatment' regime? Perhaps your character runs a clinic that specializes in pregnancy and getting young women pregnant?

Coercion
I am a huge fan of coercion! I have an idea rolling around about a teen(or teens?) being coerced to do very naughty things on camera. Perhaps your character runs a website, where he upload these videos he takes to sell them? I would love a lot of different things in this. Toys, foreplay, anal training, etc! Could even be that he does it live? Maybe he takes requests of what to do to the poor girl for tips?

Experienced
Perhaps my character starts seeing a much older guy, maybe she met him online or at a party, a male much more experienced than she is, and he uses that to take advantage of her?

Couple Fun
I would love a role play where a couple, male and female, either kidnap or coerce a teen into playing with them. I do not usually play Dominant roles, but I would love for my older female character to be somewhat dominant with the teen. I love the thought of the older female using a strap on the younger at some point with this. Double penetration, maybe? Maybe mix this with the coercion idea?

Group Control
I love the thought of a hostage situation kind of scenario. Maybe my character(or multiple!), could be home alone, your character(or even characters!), breaking in to my character's house to have their way with the girl or group that is within the house. Could be that it's a teen or young woman home alone for the weekend or week, giving your character plenty of time to have their fun. Or, perhaps its a family, the dad being out of town, and only leaving a mother home alone with her two teenaged daughters? Lots of possibilities for this!

Neighbor
Maybe your character is a neighbor, having watched the girl growing up, and now that she is older, starting to mature, he takes this opportunity, maybe when she is left home by her parents while they go on a trip, to try to get closer to her?

Pregnancy Plot Idea 1
Our characters live in a world where couples are selectively paired together to have children, one man paired with a few women, etc. As it is generally to better the village/town/colony/etc, it would be mostly due to something they posses, like beauty, intelligence, etc. Our characters could be accepting, nervous, or just downright hate it. I'm willing to hear whatever ideas may incorporate any of these! I would be willing to combine this with the second pregnancy idea in some way.

Pregnancy Plot Idea 2
Your character sees my character and due to their unique looks, or what have you, they decide to kidnap my character and rape her until she becomes pregnant. Our characters can even know each other and he makes it apparent, once she is released, that it was him or he hides his appearance and after she's released, he seeks her out to get close to her, to try to date her, etc, without her knowing that it was him. Also open to ideas for this!

Homeless
My character(teen to young adult) is very poor, no food, no money, and staying in some kind of homeless encampment. Somehow, she ends up running into your character, a wealthy man, who decides to take her in and take care of her, in exchange for either sex, or she becomes his slave/servant.

Petty thief
I don't have a complete idea worked out for this. But, I had the thought of my character being a petty criminal. A young woman who has had a difficult life and who now has fallen into worse times finds herself practically homeless, choosing to steal, maybe pickpocketing, or some breaking and entering, to get by. This is where your character comes in. Perhaps he is one of her victims, a witness, or maybe even a cop? Could be your character takes her in, helps her get back on her feet, or, could be an act of revenge for her stealing from him, or even being made to pay it off in various ways. I am open to all kinds of routes for this.

Runaway
Maybe my character is a runaway and is picked up by your character? Hell, maybe my character, being convinced by yours that is a great idea, runs away to be with yours?

Erotic Massage
Erotic Massage role play. This can be thrown into anything, really, or a scene of its own.

Stepdaughter
I had an idea about a kind of, what I would prefer to be, story heavy plot, of course smut being mixed in with it. Making it even more taboo. But, I kind of do want to take it slow and explore this. Basically, your character would meet a woman, perhaps just with thoughts of casual dating or what have you, maybe not finding her too exciting or something, something that would quickly change as he learns she has a teen daughter(15-17). Perhaps that is why he chose to date her in the first place? Could be your character quickly finds a fascination with the young woman or something that develops more over time, as he gets to know the girl while dating her mother. But, eventually, I would like it so that your character would end up seducing the teen or perhaps a mutual attraction, a teenage crush, and the two developing a relationship that they would have to keep a secret from everyone on the outside.

Could make it so that the mother is eventually removed from the picture, some way or another, and the pair can finally live freely. Or, keep playing around her. I am open to ideas to make the plot even better!

I would really like to keep the basic plot the same, my character and your character eventually entering a rather taboo relationship, one which they have to kind of hide and sneak around about. I really do want to explore the story. But, I am open to other ideas and wiggling the idea some.

I look forward to seeing what we can come up with together!

Last edited:
Bump! If you contacted me about an RP my previous bump, message me again if you'd still like to play!

Back
Top Bottom