Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Kiss Today, One Kiss Tomorrow [celestine/Potter-Kun]

celestine

Star
Rin wasn’t entirely sure how this situation had come about. Well, she was well aware, but the fact that it had happened still hadn’t quite sunk in. It wouldn’t have been so terrible if she’d actually been at fault – then it was just a matter of correcting the issue and moving on with her life, but noooo, it hadn’t been her fault at all, which was part of why she was so aggravated. Why should she have to clean up someone else’s mistake?

She wanted to be angry instead of frustrated – she wanted to rail at the idiots for getting her into this mess, but there was nothing she could do. Sakura was firmly under the Matoh’s thumbs and if Rin didn’t try to keep her sister – Matoh-san’s dignity – no one would. Certainly not that ass, Shinji. He couldn’t see past his fucking reflection in any pane of glass he passed.

So here she was, trying to salvage this mess. Sakura had gotten caught up in a Grail fight between Lancer and Saber. Lancer’s master had tried to eliminate the witness, but Rin had gotten there just in time to prevent Sakura from getting completely wrecked… But someone had caught it on camera. They’d gotten away before they could react, but the interruption of the flash had been enough to shatter any illusion they had of secrecy. They’d scattered. Lancer and Saber had agreed to postpone their fight and she’d been left to deal with the pieces.

Rin had been trying to track the culprit when she’d gotten the note – Meet me after school on the room. I have the pictures. Don’t bother trying to steal them; I have backups.

And so here she was. Inhaling and exhaling, she took a moment to shake herself up and slammed open the door. God, she wished she had backup, but she’d wanted to make sure Sakura didn’t get attacked by Lancer again.

Satoshi Hojo had witnessed something out of this world, that much was for certain. He had caught sight of two superhuman like beings battling it out but just as surprising was who he saw there. Sakura Matou and Rin Tohsaka, of all people. He wondered if they were somehow involved in all this, so he snapped a few pictures and then fled. He examined them to make sure he wasn't crazy and then printed out multiple copies. He then sent the letter to Rin and waited on the roof.

Satoshi was a quiet fellow, a bit of a nerd and otaku. He kept to himself and didn't have many friends. He was known as being a smart kid, but a loner at school. It was this kid who awaited Rin's arrival on the roof.

Once she was opened the door, Satoshi jumped up, somewhat surprised. He didn't expect her to slam the door open but he calmed himself as he turned to face her, giving her a small smile."Tohsaka-san...glad you could make it. I assume you know why we are here?" He asked as he pulled out the pictures and held them aloof, wanting the gauge her reaction to pictures to see just how desperate she was.

Rin was shocked by the sight that greeted her. "H-Hojo?!" she spluttered. How had this guy, of all of the possible people in the world, come to hold power over her? What the hell had he even been doing on campus that late? Rin shook her a head a bit - gotta snap out of it! - and sighed before closing the door behind her. "Hojo-san," she says, in a more level tone this time. She didn't much like that she had to explain anything, but... Maybe she could wipe his mind? Kind of delete the memories and continue doing whatever needed doing so he wouldn't even know what had ever happened? Magic was tricky, though, and a spell like that could have some serious consequences if it went wrong.

It was probably better to just see what he wanted.

"The pictures," she nodded at him, her expression that of someone possibly gauging a threat. She paused and then shook her head. "Cut to the chaise, Hojo-san." Rin said bluntly. "What do you want? You wouldn't have called me up here just to hand them over and that note tells me you want something - so what is it?"

Satoshi had calmed himself as he looked at the pictures. He knew he had the upper hand here, and he had to seize that advantage, he couldn't appear weak. "Well, Tohsaka-san....these pictures reveal that you and Matou-san are involved in something rather odd....I'm not sure what it is myself and frankly, I don't really care to know....I just want to make an arrangement." Satoshi stated as he cleared his throat, taking a step towards her.

"I'm....curious in women and relationships....I've always been so focused on my studies I've never had time and Tohsaka-san is so beautiful and I wouldn't normally have a chance so...." Satoshi began to blush but cleared his throat as he gave Rin a more serious look.

"Well...I promise not to spread these photos online if you let me kiss you once a day...anywhere, at anytime.... want to get comfortable with it.....is that a fair deal?" Satoshi asked, waving the pictures around again, waiting to see how she would react to his proposal.

"K-k-k-k-kiss?!" Rin took a step back, feeling the warmth of a blush suffusing her face. He wanted to kiss her? Every day? "F-f-f-for how long?" This was a little bit on the crazy side - what on earth was he after? Well, he'd said it, right? He just wanted to get... comfortable with girls.... Aaaaah! Rin knew she took care of her appearance because it was important to being both a Tohsaka and a lady, but she wondered if she would've been quite so meticulous if she had known this would have been the result. "Are you crazy?"

Or maybe she was crazy. Had she heard that properly? "Tell me again what you want?" She tugs at her ears, turning them toward him just a bit, wanting to make sure she was on the right page -- she hadn't accidentally cast a spell subconsciously or anything, right?

Before so much as letting him say anything she scrubs at her face, covering it with her hands before looking up at him slowly, obviously embarrassed. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

Because at the end of the day, if she didn't have to kill him and he didn't want something that would be too terribly inhibiting... Well. She could make a small sacrifice for the future, right? Being a mage was about knowing where to draw the line.

Satoshi thought for a moment, he hadn't really thought about for how long...."A year....I think that is reasonable, yes?" He hadn't expected Rin to get this flustered. She always gave off a poised air, always seeming to be so calm and in control. To see her flustered and embarrassed like this rather amused him. When she asked him to repeat himself, he chuckled and took a step closer.

"A kiss....everyday for a year....anywhere, anytime....I don't think that's too bad a deal, right?" He asked with a small grin as he was standing right in front of her now. When she asked him to confirm, he nodded his head.

"That is indeed what I want....shall we seal the deal with the first kiss then?" He asked, tilting his head in an innocent manner, but making it clear he was also teasing her slightly too...it seemed like he had found a weakness of Rin's.

A year? A whole year? Good god, she didn't even know if Fuyuki would still be there at the end of a year. With the way things were going, she'd have to really work her ass off to keep Sakura safe, Archer in line, and Saber's stupid Master from getting himself killed. Just thinking about it was beginning to make her head hurt. She considered simply murdering him outright, but there wasn't any good way to justify that.

Rin sighed. At least he wasn't asking for anything too taxing. It would've been simple if he'd just asked for money or a favor or something normal. This was... This was just strange. Still, she supposed Hojo was a pretty strange guy. It wasn't as though he spoke up too much in class anyways. "Fine." She acknowledged. "One year. That's it - no more than that. At the end of that year, you give me all of the pictures back."

Well, she wouldn't have to worry about that - as long as she got the Grail, she could just disappear the pictures herself, no matter where he'd smuggled them away.

But then he took her off guard again, wanting a kiss right away. "Already?!" she startled, leaning forward slightly to ask, "Can't we start tomorrow? Give me a break! I'm not prepared for this at all!" It's my first kiss! she didn't say. I'm not ready for this! she thought.

Satoshi waited patiently for Rin's answer, letting out a silent sigh of relief when she agreed. He wasn't sure what he would have done if she had said no. He wasn't the best at negotiating or bargaining, but she didn't need to know that after all. He gave her a small smile and a nod of his head at her terms.

"Of course, once the year is up....I'll delete the photos." Satoshi stated, his smile widening slightly. He was hoping that over the course of the year, something might develop between them, but he would have to see about that. Who knows how this whole arrangement would play out.

He was startled again when Rin seemed to protest starting now. He would have granted her request normally...her cute face and expression though was just too much for him. His hand moved up and gently tilted her chin so they were looking eye to eye.

"Sorry....but with how cute you just were, I can't help it." He felt bold after saying that and gently pressed his lips up against her own. This was his first kiss as well...it was tender and affectionate, but with a hint of passion. He melded his lips against Rin's own and after a few moments, his tongue slowly exited his mouth and gently licked her lips, seeing how she would react to that advance.

She inhaled and exhaled, then nodded, face still bright red. She closed her eyes, letting him kiss her. Her nervousness and embarrassment were probably radiating off of her like heat. Augh.

His lips were cooler than she'd thought they would be, a bit wet. She was surprised. She'd always read that kisses were warm, gentle things, but it was... a bit awkward, actually. Maybe it depended on the situation and who you were with? She was a bit disappointed. Still, now she knew.

Rin expected him to pull away now that he'd gotten his kiss, but started when she felt him lick her lips. Her eyes shot open in shock and she moved away, using her arms to thrust herself away from him. "H-hey!" she exclaims, a bit angrily. "That wasn't a part of the deal!" Despite the ire in her tone, her expression is one of befuddlement. She obviously doesn't quite know how to react.

Satoshi was rather enjoying the kiss. It didn't feel like what he thought it might had, but it was still enjoyable none the less. He was somewhat surprised to feel Rin push him away but he expected some kind of resistance so it wasn't too much of a shock. Once again then, Satoshi just considered Rin's expression to be too cute and enjoy able as he gave her a smile.

"Well, that's just part of kissing, you know? Anyway, how about we meet up here around the same time for the kiss tomorrow." Satoshi stated, more of a directive than a question as he reached out and gently patted Rin on the head, his face tinted red.

"Have a good evening, Tohsaka-san." With those words, he walked past Rin and towards the stairs to go home for the evening.

She clenched her fists as she watched him walk off, still trembling in anger and, if she were entirely honest, some confusion. That bastard...!

Still, at least he hadn't pressured her about the situation with Sakura and Archer and the others. At least somewhat satisfied with the results, she finally sighed and went back into the building herself. It was about time to gather her things and leave - if she wanted to learn more about the other individuals involved in the war this time, she needed to do more research... And she had to figure out how to handle the situation with her little sister. It had become obvious she couldn't leave her alone or things got really messy - which was why she was in this whole situation to begin with.

---

As much as she hated it, she made sure to meet up with Hojo-kun at the appointed time and place. She didn't her best to get the agreed upon deed over and done with as quickly as possible before making a hasty escape to return to the new norms of her life, like researching the strange deaths near the temple.

It looked like she'd gotten there first this time so she just took a moment to breathe in and out, taking stock of herself and her surroundings as she waited.

Satoshi arrived a few moments after Rin on the roof. He wasn't expecting her to be here so soon. When he noticed her, he grinned widely as he approached her, rubbing the back of his head with an eager grin.

"My, my...I didn't expect you to be here first, Tohsaka-san...are you that eager for our kiss? Did you enjoy it that much that you couldn't wait for today?" He asked, teasing her slightly as he gave her a wink. Still, he wanted it to be better than it was yesterday...he wanted more enjoyment from it. He stood a few feet away from Rin, looking at her with that smile on his face.

"Well...since I kissed you yesterday, how about you start us off today then?" He suggested as a way to mix things up.

"As if that could be possible!" Rin shot back, scowling a bit. She tossed her hair behind her head and moved her hands to her hips. "Let's get this over with already!"

That was about when the rest of his words finished buffering through her mind and she froze, blushing brightly before staring at him with no small amount of outrage. "A-are you serious?!" she demanded, angry and annoyed and entirely too embarrassed to be dealing with this. "Why should I have to kiss you? I promised you I'd let you kiss me once a day for a year, not that I'd kiss you of my own free will!" Now that the shock value had more or less evaporated, she could feel that she was entirely too flustered for this and began taking a few deep breathes to calm herself.

Maybe... Maybe she could turn this to her advantage? "It'll cost you a month's worth of kisses!" she said, eyeing him warily. She was well aware that he could just threaten to share the pictures again, but was under the impression that he was a better person than that... And besides, considering she'd started at a month, they'd probably be able to haggle it down. If she was lucky, she'd be able to get a week or two per kiss she initiated, but if she wasn't, he might even manage to bargain her down to a few days. She looked at him expectantly, awaiting his reply.

Satoshi merely chuckled as Rin became flustered and spoke her demands. His smile however seemed to twist slightly, becoming slightly more sadistic looking as he grinned at Rin. He pulled out his phone and waved it around, as if to remind her of her current situation. He was going to make sure she didn't forget...he had the power and control here, not here.

"Now, now...Tohsaka-san....what makes you think I would bargain like that....we've already reached a deal, and in fact...you trying to get your way out of a month as rather upset me...making me think I just might want to send those photos out..." He fiddled with his phone, acting like he might just to scare her. Once he had gotten his point across, he looked at Rin again, this time more firmly.

"You need to be punished for being so rebellous...show me your breasts, I want to suck on them. If you don't, I'll release the pictures." Michael escalated his demands for the day as punishment for Rin trying to be cheeky. She now either had to obey or risk the pictures being released.

At this turn of events -- Rin was furious. How dare he be so presumptuous when she was all that stood between him and certain death on the pointy end of a lance? How dare he? Her eyebrows furrowed together with fury and she could feel her arms trembling with the effort it took not to smite the fool where he stood. Glaring at him, she inhaled and exhaled deeply.

She didn't actually want to kill him right then and there after all. It would look too suspicious. Instead, she addressed him in as even a tone she could manage. "You must have lost your mind," she spoke through gritted teeth. "To think you can even try to demand something like that of me." He had no idea how much of a dive he'd just taken in her esteem. He'd been a nuisance, but now? Now he wasn't too far off from Shinji.

But maybe he was just being a stupid little opportunist. People did that now and again, didn't they? She marched forward, shoulders squared, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. She pressed her lips to his as quickly and briefly as possible before she shoved him away from her without a care as to how rough or gentle she was being.

"For your sake, I'm going to pretend you didn't say that," she said, eyes still glittering with fury. "I'll see you again tomorrow." Without so much as gracing him with a farewell, she stepped through the rooftop door and slammed it behind her.

Satoshi was getting ready to rebuke Rin when she stepped forward and roughly kissed him. He had been expecting that. Still, she seemed awfully upset. Well, he supposed that was understand. He had forced quite a ridiculous choice on her out of nowhere. He decided he wouldn't try to push his luck for awhile as he watched Rin leave. She was upset, but it still seemed she was set on upholding her end of the bargain.

Thus, Satoshi arrived at the roof before Rin this time, looking down on the courtyard and city below. Strange things had been happening in and around the city, but he wasn't really too focused on any of it. He decided to just go with the flow today and hopefully Rin wouldn't be feeling so upset. He turned to face the door as he heard it swing up with a small smile on his face.

Rin was cold the next day, too. She was indifferent to him, not interested in chatting, and simply leaned forward to kiss him and left. It wasn't until a few days later that she was preoccupied enough to loosen up around Satoshi again. Things with their hunt were going well - they'd caught out Caster, after all. The downside to the whole mess had been explaining to Archer the arrangement with Satoshi. Although she'd managed to get him to mind his own business by keeping him occupied with Sakura and other tasks, but the whole thing with Caster had been something of a scary reminder for all of them. At any given moment, they were all hunting and being hunted by the other participants in the Holy Grail War. And so he'd managed to claw the story out of her.

She still hadn't forgiven him -- he'd laughed for nearly thirty minutes and then kept snickering all day whenever he'd looked at her. Stupid Archer.

"This is all his fault," she muttered under her breath as she waited for Satoshi again. Needless to say, the person occupying the #1 spot on her shit list at the moment was Archer. He'd somehow managed to dethrone Hojo. When she heard the door creaking open, she didn't rush through the whole thing like she had over the past few days - she was still ruminating, if she were to be entirely honest, about her Servant. "Yo," she greeted him absently.

If Satoshi was being honest with himself, he hadn't really enjoyed the last few days. The kiss and get it over with mindset of Rin was cold and not all that enjoyable to be around and the kisses themselves didn't really feel all that good. Still, he had noticed her loosening up over the past few days and when he saw that she had been deep in thought before he arrived, he decided to try and talk to her, hoping to at least warm up their relationship slightly.

"You seem troubled...do you want to talk about it?" Satoshi offered with a soft smile, trying to appear inviting. He did want Rin to open up to him some...to see him as more than just a troublesome pest. He figured if Rin at least came to like him some, maybe their kisses would start to feel better, because as they were now, they weren't much fun or pleasurable.

Rin smiled at the gentle offer, but shook her head. "No, it's not something I can really talk to strangers about, but thanks for asking." She looked him over speculatively. He'd accepted her ire fairly well over the past few days. As angry as she'd been, he hadn't attempted to take revenge or anything, so she was glad to see that he was still the same guy that she'd thought he was. "Did you see the lunch menu today?" she asked instead, not wanting him to linger on that topic. "I can't believe they ran out of curry bread so quickly! They've been running low for the past few days. Any idea what's up with that?"

She stretched a bit as she stood, straightening out her spine and turning to face him as she took a few steps closer. She'd let him redeem himself, at least a little - she'd allow him to kiss her this time instead of just leaving.

"Well, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here." Satoshi offered with a soft smile, gently grasping her hand with his own and giving it a gentle squeeze as he interlinked their fingers together. When she mentioned the lunch menu, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's a pretty popular item...I imagine that's why." He looked into her eyes, he noticed they were softer than the past few days. He reached his free hand up and gently cupped her cheek, his thumb brushing over her lips slightly.

"You are super cute, you know that, right?" He asked with a smile grin before he leaned in and kissed her, his lips pressing firmly up against her own this time. He decided to be a little more bold today, his tongue just gently licking her lips to see if she would let him in this time.

Rin was startled by his compliment - that was the only reason she was letting him slip her some tongue! Really! It was! But, well... It wasn't terrible. Okay, maybe it was acceptable. It was a bit weird, and certainly not something she'd ever tried on her own before, but she let her lips part for him.

He'd taken her by surprise, so sue her. She was off guard. Innocent! It wasn't her fault! Aaaaa, Rin couldn't keep the arguments all straight in her own mind. She decided to just, well. Let it happen. With all of the stress of her reality, something small and pleasant like this was... nice. It was good. There was only the slightest blush flooding her cheeks, but it was there all the same.

Satoshi was somewhat surprised when Rin's lips parted for him. He decided to make the most of it; he slide his tongue into her mouth and began to explore. His tongue swirled around inside her mouth, eager to map it out. After a few moments, his tongue made his way over to her own, gently prodding it and trying to coax it to join his own.

His hand squeezed her own and his hand moved down from her cheek, slithering gently down her side towards her smooth stomach. He slowly pushed his hand up under her top, but it didn't go far. His fingers merely brushed across the smooth skin of her flat stomach and gently rubbed her squeezed her side.

Back
Top Bottom