Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like Pieces of a Puzzle ( M x F)

Hello there, and welcome! I am new to this place, but not new to Role Play in general. I've been at it for quite sometime, though I wouldn't quite say I'm the best. I certainly give it my all.

I'm rather fun loving, and I love creating stories of all kinds. From the sweet and romantic, to the dark and gritty. I have little problem with either. I simply like to create dramas that both parties can enjoy. So if you enjoy things upbeat and sweet, awesome! If you want a heartbreaking tale filled with death and despair, I'm still with you!

I will be upfront about several things. One I work some crazy hours. So if you don't have patience, I may not be the one for you. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. But I will not always be able to respond within minutes of you posting. There will be times when this isn't a problem. But some days I'm just busy. But I do care about your precious time. So I desired to let you know.

Next, I prefer PM or Email to threads. While I'm sure I can be talked into threads. I just prefer the other two. Email is mostly for when I'm on the go. But that can be a lot at times.

Last, I'm super easy to get a long with. And I'm open to many things. Don't like any of my ideas? Then send me some of your own. Let me know what you want to play. I'll probably do it. From tales of epic portions to one shot romances. I'm quite open. All you have to do is ask. Do you want the criminal that will rape and murder without batting an eye, I'll play him. Want Prince Charming? I can play him too. Want Prince Charming to die midway through the tale so that Snow White can meet a Wolf instead, all for it. I'm here to make fun and interesting tales with all the twists and turns. Drama, action, lust, murder, mystery, all the above. I can write in all matter of styles, prefer a western style or something more Anime-esque, I'm fine with either or.

And more ideas will be added as time goes on. And this whole mess will eventually be made a lot better looking. But for now, I'm here to have fun, and I'm here to have fun with you. So let me shut up and see what we can come up with!

Steam Punk

Sky Pirates, Lost lands, fantastical adventures?!

Taming The Skies

In a world dominated by floating flying cities and mechanical kingdoms. The sky is the limit. But there is a legend about the endless storm that rages above the Eerie Ocean. That whoever can pass through and make it to the eye of the storm will be rewarded with treasures far beyond what the world of man has created. But anyone that has tried, has failed. And few make it back alive.

That is where his father went. He promised to bring back wealth and give his son everything he dreamed of. But his father never came back. All they found were the wreckage of his plane. The young man was devastated, but he promised he would find his father some day. So he did what he could to make the plane airborne once more. And once it was up and running he set off to the skies. He would do what he had to to survive, but in his free time he would go on runs close to the storm in an attempt to find any trace of his father, but never going far enough in to risk himself.

It was there that he met her the girl who fell from the skies. Catching her as she fell from the clouds of the endless storm. She claimed to come from the City in the Storm. A fantastic tale, one that no one would believe. But he did. And if he couldn't find his father, maybe he could at least make his dream come true of conquering the storm, and help her get home.

Raiding the Skies

Their world had been torn apart by the endless game of war played by the rich who controlled the earth and sky. Two lands caught in endless conflict. The childhood friends would reject the world around them. They wouldn't side with a country that cared so little for them. So by chance when they meet the famous Sky Pirate, Aether Shanties , the childhood friends refuse to take no for an answer. The Sky Pirate recognizing the fire in their eyes decides to take them on. But the pirate couldn't promise them safety. The young man could be worked to the bone, and he could promise little safety to the young woman on an air ship full of Pirates. But he took them on. And they would set out on an adventure of revenge, to do anything they could to get back at the Rich who would destroy their world.

Supernatural

Goodbye Precious Life

She had always had a good life, even though her mother had died at a young age her father always provided the best life. But she never knew what he did. He would get strange visitors, and he there were times he would sometimes be gone for days, or even weeks, at a time. But he loved her and gave her everything she needed.

Until the time that he didn't come back. But something else came for her, a monster unlike anything she had ever seen, seeking revenge on her father. And that is when he showed up, the man who would save her and fill her in about her in on the secret of her father, and the life he had attempted to keep her from. Her father was an Exorcist of the Church, and one of the ordained Knights of God, and with his disappearance, and assumed death, his role would fall onto her. And it was the man's job to teach her, since her father never did.

The Pumpkin Patch

There once was being known as Graves, and it was his job to hunt down and slay the children of the Gods that had come to earth. His organization would feast on the flesh of these beings to gain their powers and extend their life. It was his job to find them and their children and take them back. Until one mission he found himself unable to kill one. The poor girl had no clue that her mother was a Goddess that had fallen in love with a man,
knew not the reason why she was condemned to die.

But Graves just couldn't do it, he had killed countless of beings. But He couldn't harm her, and so instead he took her away. Betraying the organization and fleeing from them with the young girl. He took her far away, and raised her into a fine young woman. Capable of handling herself. She had been to young to truly remember, and Graves didn't like talking about the past. But as they moved from place to place they would pick up other misfits, and oddities. This is the story of a broken man and the past that haunts him.

The Ordinary World

It all started with the mysterious murders that ravaged the country, and the mysterious and horrid symbols the killer left in their wake. With the help of a college Professor, the Police were lead to the dreary town of Midian Falls, and stop the summoning of the eldritch that a cult had planned to bring back into the world of man.

But seventy seven years later, when a student's grandfather dies leaving all of his belongings to his only surviving relative. The student begins to put the pieces together getting swept in a conspiracy that could end the world.

The Disappearance

It all started with the disappearance of a single girl from a small town. No one looked for her, not even her own parents. The only person that it mattered too was her sister, who never gave up, always sending letters, making phone calls. Trying to get someones attention.

No one was suppose to look into it. No one was suppose to care. So by chance when the right letter crossed the desk of the right FBI agents. They set off to the small town to find out why one missing girl wasn't even missed by the people that should of cared the most. Only to get themselves mixed up in a larger conspiracy.

Monster Mafia

Really don't have a plot for this one yet. Just the thought of Mobs of different creatures and beings running around. Hiding in plan sight and doing cool shit, just sounded fun. I'll come up with something more later, or we can come up with something together!

Slice of Life

The Believer

He was an ass in high school. Popular, hot headed, man whore, jock. But he had his redeeming qualities. And then his boxing career took off. The money rolled in, and he lost himself to it. He put his home town on the map. But it didn't mean anything to him. He was rolling in the fame and fortune. Until he wasn't. One bad match. A low blow to his self esteem, one more fall, then another. Until he was left with nothing but the home town he had left.

He had to come back, he had no where else to go. And on a particular low night he goes to the gym where it all began. And he finds a familiar face, the owner's daughter. And after a long talk. She may just be what he needs to figure himself out, and get back on top.

[b To be Broken [/b] ( *Warning.* This idea can be particularly dark. )

To everyone around him, the boy seems kind and compassionate. He goes out of his way to stop bullying, he has friends that he would die for. He gets straight A's, He's good at sports. But the boy who smiles so brightly, and laughs so loud. Is also utterly broken. And if anyone where to ask him, He'd say he was a terrible person.

He was the supposed heir to the family empire, except the secret truth was he wasn't. He wasn't even really the son of the powerful businessman. His wife had had an affair, and he was the result. But the man could never admit to being cuckolded, it would show weakness. So he kept the boy, kept his wife. And made the world think they were the perfect family. And because of it, he hates himself, finding himself utterly disgusting. And he doesn't have a particularly healthy outlook on women, despite some of his best friends being women. But he doesn't see them the way he sees most. But those that look at him with interest, he looks upon them with disdain.

No, he wouldn't force them to do anything they didn't want. But if they did consent, they would be consenting to his rules. So what happens when the one young woman comes along that brightens up his world? Can he keep himself from hurting her? Or will he show her the monster he has buried so deep inside of him?

Mystery Club

It all started with a desire to start a club. A mystery club, solve investigations and have a little fun. But you can't have a club with only a single member. So when the girl who wanted to start the club notices the new kid reading a mystery novel, she knows she has to get him to join. He is her only chance to get the club started! And with a fiery passion he himself could never know. He agrees. And the girl who wanted mystery finds herself getting more than she could have ever possibly asked for.

Fantasy

Not Prince Charming

The wicked stepmother had hatched a plan to get rid of the Princess so that her own heir could take the throne. She had the Princess whisked away. Telling the tales of the evil beast that had taken her and sealed her away in a tower where none could reach her. It was to her surprise when the Prince came along to slay the evil beast and rescue the princess. She couldn't allow such a thing, for the King would surely punish her for the deed. So she secretly dispatched the seven most deadly assassins in the land to kill the Hero Prince, and The princess.

And they were so close to achieving their goal. The Prince was easy enough to bring down. And after they had their fun with the Princess they would end her life too. But to their surprise they had all entered the wrong forest, and the Big Bad Wolf was on the prowl. And he had previously made it known that he didn't tolerate these beings in his woods. But as bad as the wolf was, he wasn't to keen on picking on lost Princesses. So what would the Wolf do?

The Oasis ( Pretty open idea. )

In the great desert filled with Djinn, Devils, and all manners of magic. There is one place that is said to be a place that holds magic and grants wishes far beyond that of typical magic. One could reshape the world to their liking, all they would have to do is find The Oasis.

The Rescue

Two Kingdoms were close to becoming one. The Prince of one, the Princess of another were about to be wed. And with their union, peace would be guaranteed between the two lands. But the a third nation could not allow this. It would be too much of a risk. So on the day of the wedding, the third nation moved swiftly in its attack. And they kidnapped the Prince. And neither nation could act without risk of the Prince being put to death. But that wouldn't stop the Princess, and their friends from taking matters into their own hands. They would make the journey themselves, and rescue the Prince.

Sci-Fi

Not So Alone

Humanity had finally left earth, and traveled outside their own galaxy. And as they expanded they found nothing. While they would find animals with new animal species, they didn't find sentient life. After hundreds of years of colonizing planets, and exploring the far reaches of space they were just beginning to accept the fact when they were attacked without warning. And so humanity found what they were looking for, but they were hostile. And now they had to fight to survive.

Mecha Pilot Academy

The one thing that never changed with humanity was its need for better weapons. Even as it had begun to colonize the other planets in the solar system. They were still building weapons. And they would always need people to wield those weapons. That is why the Academy was founded, to prepare the next generation to use the weapons, in case of the next inevitable war humanity would find itself waging.

Back
Top Bottom