Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My thread! FxM, FxF, FxFuta

Love Lady

Dust
Hi!

I hope labeling myself as lady doesn't make me seem old... Anyways, I've come to this site to have some lewd romantic fun. But first, here's some things about me.

My name is Mary
I'm 26
I totally look like the sexy girl you are imagining, only with bigger boobs (sorry flat fans)
I am pretty athletic and my hazel brown hair goes down to my butt
I'm never gonna show you what I look like :mad:
I play several instruments and like most music. Rap no. Rap bad.
I am an anarchist all the way!
I don't play as myself often, so you'd have to really get to know me before I'd be even interested in trying. Maybe if one roleplay goes well? :D

SO! I am here for three things!
1: Sex
2: Love
3: A fun story​

As for 1: Sex. Love it. Intimacy between one and another, and maybe another... What he hell, the more the merrier, right?
Basically I don't mind playing multiple girls though I probably won't RP a boy.

Sex comes in all shapes and sizes for me. Here's some things I like in my roleplays!

(When I say 'me' and 'I', I mean my character obviously.)

Dominant partners.
Not "do wut i say bitch". Instead, I like strong, capable partners who will suddenly pick me up and claim me, not angrily but with enthusiasm. Embarrass me! Make me blush and pull me about in a playful way.

Exciting places! Water, amusement, whatever parks. Let's go to disneyland and sneak into the pirates of the caribbean ride while I jack you off behind jack sparrow!

With that, public sex. Not showing off anf gathering a crowd, but hidden hot sex or sneaky, 'doesn't look like were doing it but we totally are' sex. Pull me under the dinner table and let me go to work while you order my food for me!

Straddling, mounting sex. Pull me onto your lap and don't let me go!

Wrestling about, pinning each other and either kissing, fucking hard, or both? Pick me up and force me to a wall!

Choking me makes me panic, and panic me is excited me.

Forcing me into awkward positions. Am I stuck in a window with my ass out? Make me talk to the neighbors as you enjoy yourself behind the curtain!

Anal is always welcome

Oral is just as welcome

If you're male or futa, I REALLY PREFER you have a dick bigger than 9 inches. Nothing over 18.

Excessive cum is fun. fill my belly! Fill my stomach, mouth, and splash all over my sexy body!

Solid NOs:
Poop/pee/vomit/guro (amputee is fine)

Being boring. UGH. 'I fuck you harder. "mmm babe ur so hot" I say and moan'....... Like just no.

Small posts. See above.

As for 2: Love. Glorious. This is what I want. Whatever the story, whoever the characters, whatever the drama, there MUST be love.​

As for 3: A good story. A big fat work in progress.

Pairings does not a story make. <- Totally a real sentence.

We can come up with a story based off of the pairing together! Propose a plot idea if you have one already!

Pairings are pairings. Not that they don't add to the story, but they cannot be all there is. There must be some special aspect. Here's some options for pairings

Incest. All pairings welcome as long as you are old/strong enough to be able to take me and pull me around. I personally love uncle or aunt/niece and father or mother/daughter.

Younger girl, older man/woman/futa. Anything from a 15 year old and a 45 year old. Anything from....
student/teacher
player/coach
neighbors
friends parent(s) (you know, if a couple share similar interest)
landlord
whatever you can think of and like

friends, coworkers, boss, stiff like that. Kind of boring, there better be something really interesting.

monsters. pet tentacles? playful orc? three halfling brothers? Love it

demons. Rub a lamp? seduced by a succubus? Victim of a vampire?

No matter the pairing, the plot HAS to have SOMETHING that makes it special.

Back
Top Bottom