Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone craving some chocolate?

I know a couple of ya’ll have fantasized about having a black man take your body and own it…
So why not live out that fantasy?

My name’s Jordan, and I’m a brother just trying to please a few ladies. Now I’m not saying that I expect ya’ll to be a certain race, as I don’t discriminate, but know that I am a black man, and will only portray a black man.

This is a new account, but I’ve been roleplaying for years on other outlets. I discovered Blue Moon not too long ago, and have lurked enough to feel comfortable in making an account and creating this thread.

I must admit, I’m a lil finicky when it comes to choosing my partners. I know what I can offer, and I know what I deserve. I’m not gonna settle for some basic ass roleplay, when I know I want a story, details, graphics, the whole charade. I can offer you multiple paragraphs written in third person, and I want someone to match that. On the other hand, I'm also willing to do something short term and smutty at the moment. Got a lil' scratch I needa itch...

This story telling involves planning, discussing, and brainstorming. We gotta keep things hot, or I’ma get bored. I need a woman who’s not afraid to tell me what she wants and how she wants it. I need a woman who’s gonna be a partner, rather than just a hole to fuck. I need a woman who knows how to covey emotion and actions through her words, and convince me with them. Hell yeah there's gonna be a fuckload of smut, but there’s gotta be something behind it too, to give it meaning.

Now me? I have a certain type of man I like to play: tall, handsome, a little hood, confident, charming… etc. I’ll assign a face claim, some bio, personality description, everything needed to build the backdrop, and I expect the same from you. I don’t want to play the basic cliché relationships that everybody and their momma gets into. Things gotta be different, unique, enticing… what that is, it’s up to us. If we do something along the usual, we gotta add to it to make it unsual. But I do have my limits- no fantasy and mythical bullshit, no sci fi, no superheroes, none of that. Only realistic settings, involving a strong man and a strong woman.

Now, I know this isn’t some descriptive ass request thread, and it’s cuz I’m not gonna put restraints on anything before we even start. I do have a coupla ideas that I want to throw into the mix, but I want you to have something to bring to the table too. With the combination of the two, we should be able to find something we’re both interested in.​

All my sexy ladies, hit me up, and let’s see what kinda trouble we can get into.
I already have a starter for an idea I have going...

Back
Top Bottom