Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between Man and Beast (Faetal Attraction and Anansi)

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
"What do you mean he wants to give me a gift?" He asked, his feet clacking with his brisk walk down the hall as he gestured to the woman next to him as he spoke into a headset. "No..I, its a fucking merger, his company make those...animal..people things. They're like a half a mil a pop for a basic one. All we needed was his biotech and nothing else." He said huffing slightly as he ran his fingers through along his black mane of messy hair and down to his caramel colored cheek. "Do you even know what it is?" He snapped into the set. He glanced over at the easily seven foot tall woman who was pulling up charts and figures while gesturing violently toward the end of the hall before suddenly gripping the edge of her own neck.

"Okay...okay.." He said stopping before a mirror to look over his green eyes and ripped off his tie before tossing it to the woman. He adjusted his black suit and took a moment to check his teeth then slipped into the door. She now stood behind him, exactly a foot taller and patting his shoulders before she darted off down the hallway.

"Hello, members of the board, Cyrus Guban, nice to meet you as we discuss the final parts of this merger." He said before he walked briskly past several large chairs filled with small men. "IF I may begin." He said gesturing at the board behind them before he whipped off his suit jacket his shirt hugging a muscular frame slightly damp from the climb up the stairs and the run down the hallway. "Here at Dazar Biotech we rebuild bodies, we're quite good at it, and as such we feel that using your ability to reconstitute DNA and repair damage we could truly benefit from unity between the two companies."

"We didn't come here for a pitch kid." Came a snappy reply.

"Ah...yes...well fine I'll keep it short. Your company is broke, I bought you out, I now own 62 percent of your holdings by buying out your former CEO, and CSO so yes I frankly don't have to pitch anything to you. Your company is pretty much tanked, your business model was scrapped and you were basically help people fuck animals. Did...did I cover everything?" Cyrus replied before running his finger along his jawline. "Oh yes, also that, most of you are deeply in debt with all the changes Congress is making to laws on the legality of your product so while you can certainly keep your menagerie of sex slaves you can't make new ones and the tech is..well mine now so, I'd appreciate it if you just gave up the fight and sold out to me...everything, I want it all." He said scanning the room before he noted a large box in the corner with air holes. "And what the fuck is that?"

Once the men had stopped gawping one of them began. "That...that was in here when we came in here." He added as Cyrus walked over to it and reached out a hand to begin ripping off the wrapping.

RE: Between Man and Beast.

FX-01 lay curled in her cage on top of a plush pillow, waiting in the dark as she heard murmurs outside the box that contained her. Her rusty red fox ears and long fluffy tail twitched slightly as the door opened and she seemed to perk up a bit, perhaps this was her new master now, coming to claim her. That morning she had been taken from the lab and put in the cage. All she was told was the she was finally getting a master. She was a result of a failed experiment to make a kitsune antro for a client, but was not sold because of her temperament. When the staff tried to initiate her training, they found FX-01 not up to their usual standards. The company was know for making compliant, gentle, and frankly, rather dull Anthro-Pets, but FX-01 didn't fit the description. She was smart and very spirited, often talking back and using foul language with the trainers when they tried to touch her, would fight back when trying to be controlled, and sometimes even becoming violent. The company could not release a product like this, it would drive away what clients they still had. FX-01 was the exact opposite of what their customer base was looking for.

Light started to pour into the box that held FX-01 an she covered her eyes with one of her hands as she sat up. What she saw was a man bigger than any of the lab techs she encountered before, the sheer size of him compared to her small and delicate 5ft frame sent a shiver down her spine. When the opening became large enough, FX-01 stood up, which elicited a gasp from some of the board members, they remembered her, and there was no fondness for her. She remembered them from when they visited the lab and did not seem happy to see them either. "Finally...I have been in there for hours." She said in an exasperated tone. Then she turned to the man who had opened her prison"Thank you for letting me out, but who the fuck are you?" FX-01 asked. She couldn't move much from her current position, as she had her hands and feet chained together, like a prisoner, to keep her from fighting.

As he tore away the packaging he swore to himself softly. "This is a fucking cage, why the fuck would they bring one of their monsters here." He said in a hiss as he occasionally glared at the old men who had begun to crowd around. He finally just began ripping away large handfuls and upon seeing inside he turned to the assembled men. "The fuck is this!?" He snapped. "You're going to bring..what? Is this to show me what you have to offer, is this that one you spent what? several million on developing as your next gen of product but you couldn't get it the way you wanted it to so you shelved it. Yeah the tail, the others don't have tails, you lot couldn't get the sequencing right or some shit." He snapped before he looked back to her. His eyes trailed over her, hard at her ears but had considerably softened by the time he'd made his way down to her toes, they didn't linger, it was a cursory almost indifferent glance but he shifted his hips as though trying to adjust for something changing. "Know what...your reputations are shot anyway...fuck it I'll get back to you when you're desperate to sell."
He said before the men began to grumble and guffaw about his rant. "You....you can't talk to us that way...we...we have rights!" One snapped.

"Go home and fuck your dog or whatever the fuck is the one you have, tell that thing your problems, you know the creature you had made with the intellect of what, a seven year old and giant tits so big she can barely walk, yeah made on the company dime I've seen your fucking folder!" He snapped back at the man before he turned and looked over the creature before him again. His eyes hardened once more before he shifted and was before her, within inches in a step. "No, you're in my building, don't know how the fuck you got in here red, but you don't talk to me like that, in my building. You introduce yourself, this isn't a game of who the fuck are you. This is a game of you doing something that doesn't get you throw out a plate glass window to a sixty story fall because your lab was the first one I bought. You represent a black out project that I saw little info on but it lead to bankrupting out enough of the company I could buy it on the cheap. So..are you going to be worth my time, or just a bad investment I'll have to rid myself of?"

His six foot one frame leaned on and his nose was near hers, his green eyes stared deep into hers as he spoke, his breath ran over her mouth before he heard a cough behind him. Turning his head he sighed looking at the crowd of men behind him. He straightened up and pulled a phone out of his pocket, he made a few taps. "Yes...hi Alice I need a security team upstairs..I need conference room 3 cleared. Yes...rubber bullets, put the boots to them. Yes...yes....no don't kill any of them. No...no transportation they can get home however they choose. Oh, did you get the flowers, I know you guys have an anniversary coming up, did you look inside...well look inside them, yeah...no its fine Carol can take over your shifts. Okay...but yea say in 2 minutes have them come up..also have them terminate the key cards of the delegation from the Anthro-Pet firm so they can't wander the building. Yes, I want them all out. Of course I'll pay their hospital bills they signed waivers so they can't sue me or anything. I know...I know give Ben my love enjoy the trip. " He said before hanging up.

"So you gentlemen have two minutes to get the fuck out. And you." He said swiveling on his heel to face her once more. "Can come with me, or like I said, under several laws you're my property, not a person as it seems that this ." He said picking up a golden card. "Denotes you as such. Fuck is your name?" He said. "Don't say FX-01 that's not a name its a product number."

FX-01 watched in awe as he yelled at the men at the table. A smile grew on her lips as he spoke harshly to them. Finally, someone else sees how wrong this is. They deserve to be told off. She thought to herself as she enjoyed the look of shock and terror on the board members faces while Cyrus ripped them a new one. However, when he turned to her and began to speak in the same manner, her face flushed with a bit of anger. She was about to respond in kind when fear suddenly set in. The way he towered over her, the muscles straining against the fabric of his shirt, his hot breath on her face, and the realization that she was in no position to defend herself made her skin suddenly turn pale and lower her eyes. She had never been spoken to so harshly, the lab tech's wouldn't dare as their every move was monitored and recorded to ensure product purity, and all the lab tech tended to be smaller meek men anyway. It was clear that the man's question was rhetorical and she was not meant to answer. Though clearly she was very intimidated by Cyrus, she didn't break eye-contact with him as his eye bore into hers.

She let out the breath she had been holding when he turned and talked on his phone. This man was clearly not one to mess with when all chained up, but once she was free of her shackles, he would be surprised how much strength this small anthro had, much more than one would assume for her size. She let her body relax from it stiff pose for a moment as he talked on the phone and took the opportunity to admire his figure. His wide shoulders leading into his well defined arms, the caramel color of his skin contrasting the blackness of his hair, and his tall frame towering over most of the people in the room. She felt a twinge of excitement as she admired the man who stood before her and noted that behind the feeling of intimidation, she felt a hint of something else, something that felt carnal.

When Cyrus swiveled back to face her, she snapped back up, making herself as tall as her restraints allowed. "The bastards never gave me one." She said back, glaring and snarling in the directions of the board members. "They said a feral like me didn't need one. But that's your problem now....sir." She said, uttering the 'sir' under her breath in a slightly mocking tone. She knew this might elicit a slap, but she wanted him to know that she was not ready to give up fighting against her situation.

As she looked down her smirked. "Oh...don't worry, I won't bite you. I don't know what kind of shite you have for blood." He said before smiling broadly. His teeth formed a perfect curve to the canines and bicuspids which fit together more like an animal trap than a human mouth ,there were no cavities or discoloration to be seen as he laughed softly as he rolled up his sleeves and ran his hands together.
He had begun to walk around her as he looked her up and down slowly. "Neuromuscular enhancement, sinew modifications, prehensile tail, fangs, no obvious inputs for mental commands so I assume you can think on your own rather than being programmed. " He said before he shifted closer, his steps measured but fast as he closed the distance between them again his breath now washing over the side of her neck as he looked behind her ear. "Hhmm not even the usual jack they have for vitals." He snapped. "You were going to go to someone for a premium. So...what's wrong with you?" He snapped before he shifted back again. His gait was very deliberately bringing him in and out of her maximum reach while shackled.

"Oh, and you never gave yourself one, I guess you really are just a thing then, not even giving yourself something so basic as a name." He said before he heard her tone. "Sir is fine." He said slowly before he shifted forward. "I get you're trying to be coy..but first lesson." He said before he reached out and offered his hands to her. "Your restraints, may I?" He asked as he gripped the chain between them and in a sudden jerk had snapped it. "If you are mine, you'll have a name, once you're earned one. You can try to fight, now..that's what you want to do right, fight." He said before he shifted back from her. "You think I'm gonna be..surprised at how strong you are, but really, you know nothing about me, or anything besides what was in that little lab, run by little men who also knew little of anything."

"Or...you can follow me, I'll cut off those cuffs, get you a meal, and maybe you can start to be worth something to someone, even yourself." He said before he headed toward the door as a number of black clad figures surged inside who quickly parted before him. "Red's with me!" He said as he snapped his fingers. "Come, you can walk, or you can find out if you can fly!" He snapped as he walked through the door and made a turn toward the elevators without so much as a backward glance.

Her heart began to race as Cyrus smirked at her, noticing his perfect teeth and admiring his lower arms when he rolled his sleeves but grimaced and gave a hiss at his words. "Well, fuck you." She muttered under her breath. As he exaimined FX-01's body, he could see her ears and tail twitch with annoyance. Clearly didn't appreciate being examined like a prized pig and growled with displeasure. "I bite." She said, with a grin and snapped her teeth in his direction.

She huffed as he made a very valid point, he could have given herself a name, but she had preoccupied trying to scheme a way our of the lab. She was surprised when Cyrus offered to remove her restraints. She held out her hands to him to break the chain. First thing she did did was stretched our her arms, she had been locked up for hours in that box. "I did, but..." She paused and looked at him cautiously. "You don't seem to a be a threat at the moment." FX-01 watched as Cyrus walk toward the door and suggested he follow her. She looked back for a moment at the med clad in black with various weapons on their persons. Not an ideal moment for escape, best to follow him, I'll keep by eye out for another opportunity. "I'm coming." She sighed, following behind Cyrus, leaving an arms length between them just in case he tried anything. Hopefully, she would be quick enough to escape his grasp if he reached for her. "Where are we going now?" FX-01 asked as they entered the elevator.

He licked his teeth slowly before he leaned in slowly again and shifted his head lending an intensity to his gaze. "I probably bite harder, I also break teeth, fucking me is a gift, one you haven't earned." He said slowly with a slight chuckle. "I'd break your teeth out of your gums one my one with my hands them grind them up and use them to scrub that smirk off your little face." He added with a soft slow chuckle.

"You can try to run if you want." He said as he walked down the hallway stretching slightly. "Try to get me from behind and hope you can lift my key card off me because all of the floors are locked down. Hope that when you make it out the authorities don't track you down, or better yet some scumbag criminal with a hardon for your kind. End up enslaved to someone who once they're tired of fucking you turns to giving you to their servants, dogs, whatever." He added with a shrug of his shoulders before he hit the button for the elevator. "Key card is my biometrics though so unless you're gonna lug my body around you're gonna have a tough time of it." As the elevator dinged he had swiveled and shot toward her his hands coming up to stop near her face. "Also...I am a threat, I am a constant an ever present threat of a number of things." He said before brushing the pad of his thumb over the corner of her lips. "Please, do take caution. We're going to get the cuffs cut off and get you some food, like I said, I'm a man of my word"

FX-01 leaned back as he got closed her threatened her. Her face when white and she shivered, but she noticed something else, there was a warmness growing deep in her belly. Each time Cyrus spoke, the feeling intensified, and wasn't quite sure what the feeling was, but enjoyed it. "Yes sir..." She said reluctantly as her smile faded, but kept eye contact.

"Clearly you thought of everything in this place. You must have something that you are protecting or.....hiding. That's the only reason to take such extreme security measures." She said with some disappointment that her next opportunity for escape might not come for a while. "I like to think that I would be able to hold my own in the outside world , thank you very much." She retorted to his suggestion of being kidnapped and used like a toy for someone else's pleasure. When Cyrus touched her lips, she let out a warning growl and pulled away. "Point taken. I'll be on my guard them." She sighed and leaned against the wall behind her. At least I'll get these things off and a decent meal out of this. He doesn't seem interested in having sex with me, doesn't seem attracted at all, just having fun being a tease.

"That's a good girl, maybe I'll scratch you behind the ears and give you a treat later." He said with a slight smirk before he ran his fingers along his jawline in thought. "You know, it funny how fear can make you do strange things." He said with a smirk as he noted her. "You were so...defiant before, now there, a cute little pup."

He shifted before laughing. "We do a lot of defense contracts, when I was about...8 some people stormed the building. Took me and my mother hostage, put a bomb vest on her, told her that we would die for our...crimes I guess. I was scared...terrified really. I knew fear." He said as he turned to her. "I wouldn't let go, I had an iron grip she said. She struck me in the face and hurled me away from her as it went off..I didn't quite clear the blast. Took...about six years for them to fully put me back together, my father never forgave himself, turned this place into a fortress of sorts. Got killed himself trying to transfer his consciousness to another body, created a superb AI that runs part of the place though. " He said with a nod. "So yes, I guess it is protection and hiding things." He said before he shrugged. "You know nothing of the world, or what it would take from you." He said before he stepped forward as the doors open to a large empty space with a high ceiling and several work benches.

"Well, at the moment I don't have much choice, do I sir." She said with a hiss. "In this current situation, I have absolutely no advantage. I am in an unfamiliar place, in what essentially is a bio-metrically locked box within a fortress filled with armed guards being accompanied by a bear of a man that could easily snap me in two." FX-01 said, rolling her eyes. "Fighting would only get me killed, or at the very least seriously injured, as you have already implied."

She listening to his story and her face softened a little. Her first impression of this man was far off base. She though Cyrus to be a stuck up rich pick, born with a silver spoon in his mouth without a care in the world, and knew nothing of pain, torment, or agony, like she had. But when he insinuated her naiveté, she her expression changed to one of disapproval. "Says you. You don't know my life." She shot back, crossing her arms. When the doors open and Cyrus exited, she followed, still maintaining a little distance behind him. She let her eyes take in the enormity of the room they were in. After being in a small box for several hours, and before that, a small cell where she could just barely stand up, it was a little unnerving to be in such a wide and open space.

"Oh there is always a choice, a man chooses, a slave obeys." He said flatly as he continued to stare off at he door. "You could always try for freedom rather than being so scared for your life that you would live in servitude, for all you know I could be taking you for dissection, or to rape you, maybe I get off on fear and I'm just...salting the meat as it were." He said before he gave a soft sigh of disappointment. "But I guess I can't expect much more of a thing like you."

"I know that you'll listen to someone tell you the worst day of their life and rather than empathy you'll respond with a dick measuring contest about suffering. I've seen enough of your folder to know, my miser is bigger, and thicker than yours." He said flatly before he walked forward. Stopping at a worktable he pulled open a drawer to remove a small torch, and several other tools. "Sit." He said patting the tabletop of the desk. "I'm not going to kneel to free your ankles so unless you want to hobble around for the rest of the day get on the table and lift your legs."

"I'll have you know I am choosing to value my life and health, at least for now." She growled defensively. "Besides, you just said that I wouldn't get far if I tried anything here, and I have no reason not to believe you after what I have seen so far. It would be a futile attempt on my part to try an escape now." Now she felt that Cyrus was just trying to instigate her, so she held her tongue, trying to prove that he didn't get to her.

"I would have responded with empathy if you didn't continually insult me. I find it hard to empathize with people that think they have everything figured out." She huffed angrily, but followed nonetheless. When she saw him bring out the tools, FX-01 felt a little relief wash over her. She couldn't remember the last time the cuffs had been taken off and wold have wagered that she had a nice rash under the restraints from the tightness and lack of air circulation and cleaning. "Fine." She said as she hopped onto the table, as at the edge, lifted her legs so they were at a reasonable height for him to reach. "Then food, right?"

"If that's how you rationalize it, sure. Wouldn't it be better to die attempting to feel truly free for once in your life?" He asked slowly as he shook his head. "What is death? An escape from a life of being in a tiny room, with tiny men, and your own sense of futility and mediocrity." He snapped before he slowly toyed with the torch in his hand adjusting its heat and the size of its flame briefly before turning it back off as he looked to her.

"Oh, did I hurt your feelings? I don't have everything figured out, I can just see you for what you are. " He said before he ran his fingers slowly along her arm checking her briefly. His touch was light and slow trailing down to her wrist before he cut one cuff free them the other. He gripped her forearm and stroked downward slowly. "Hhmm that's a pressure mark, and slight rash." He said before he sighed. "We can go to another wing and get you some medication for that." He said before he shifted. He sat on a nearby chair and looked at her restraints." Hhmmm the work of cowards." He said as he stroked slowly along the back of her calf and down to the ankle where the cuff sat. He used the torch on it briefly before cutting it free. "Hhmm this...is significant." He said as he touched the area just above it and then reached up. One of his hands touched her inner thigh and the other the outer thigh as he squeezed her leg and stroked vigorously from her thigh down to just above her ankle. "Lets get proper circulation going and we can get you cleaned up." He said as he slowly worked her legs. "Then yes, food." He said slowly before he rested a hand on her inner thigh and rubbed small circles. "I'm surprised the arteries in your legs are fine."

She let out an exasperated groan, clearly growing tired of this conversation, or at least what he had to say on the subject of slavery and freedom. "Death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." FX-01 said confidently. "It would just be giving up the fight, and I am not about to let you win that easily." She replied, sticking out her tongue at him in a childish manner.

"No, you didn't hurt my feelings." She quipped in a mocking tone. The only reason she was letting him touch her arms was so he could get the shackles off. She winced as his fingers grazed the tender skin on her wrists that had been under the cuffs. "They had every reason to be scared of me. I bit one of the techs fingers off once." She said proudly as he moved on to cutting the cuffs on her ankles. "Oww." She yelped as he cut the cuff off the first ankle. It was entirely possible that she could have injured her ankle and the cuff, acting like splint, was helping to keep the injury from getting worse. Her cheeks flushed a bright red as he began to massage her legs. She knew why he was doing it and didn't particularly like that he started without warning. If he looked in her eyes, Cyrus would be able to tell that part of her was enjoying his hands gently rubbing her smooth and pale skin, but she wouldn't admit it if he asked. "I'm fine, really. I'll heal quick. They designed me to have a fast recovery time." FX-01 insisted, looking anywhere but at Cyrus as he caressed her legs and halfheartedly tried to pull away from his hands.

He shrugged and looked up to her before leaning in slightly. "You had no idea that being in that lab was a temporary arrangement, and according to the logs, they were going to churn you up two days for now anyway to figure out how to prevent your "issues" from getting into other specimen." He said slowly before he sighed and then looked down again as he shifted back slightly.

"Oh that's good, not sure if that's true because you don't care or if you just don't have any." He said before he noted her resisting him. "Oh...I can stop if you'd like." He said before he suddenly turned and walked away from her." Stay there." He said holding up a hand before he walked around several benches before ducking beneath one. He stood up holding a small case and walked back over to her. Laying it out he looked to her. "You look flustered." He added before he opened the case and pulled out several bottles two rolls of medical gauze, medical tape, scissors and a small scalpel. "Recovery time doesn't necessarily account for infection, you've been grown your entire existence in a clean room, usually they have to have a period where they habituate you to an outside environment." He said before he leaned in closer to her leg his breath washing over her skin as he got close. "You may not have the immune system to deal with these things." He said before he shifted back. Sliding on some gloves he applied some of the liquid to the rashes at her ankles and wrists. "In a minute or so that's probably going to burn." He said before he applied the gauze quickly and then taped it off. Leaning down he kissed her knee playfully. "There, all better." He said with a soft chuckle then turning he said. "So now we gotta get you checked out for infection, and then food." He said as he headed back toward the elevator.

When Cyrus mentioned what the lab had planned for her, her expression fell and her skin turned pale. The had continually threatened her with that if she didn't behave, but over time it became empty because they never went through with it. "I...hmm." She started but them stopped, not sure how to respond to the news she had just been given.

She stuck her tongue out again at Cyrus when he implied she may not have feelings. It didn't seem wise to tell him to "Fuck off" when he had tools in easy reach and her ankle was clearly sore. When he pulled his hands away from her legs, for a moment she seemed to pout, hinting that she enjoyed the massage. She enjoyed his attempts to care for her, but didn't want him to see that she did. When Cyrus pointed out the change in her cheeks. Again, she averted her gaze. "Am not." She muttered in reply, her eyes watching his hands prepare the medical supplies. When his warm breath washed over the cool skin of her legs, her cheeks flushed brighter, now almost the color of her ears. FX-01 winced as he applied the liquid to her ankles and wrists, clearly the areas were still sensitive. "Fuck." She yelped when she felt the medicine burn, not expecting it to hurt that much. When he kissed her knee, she gasped in surprise, not expecting such affection from him, or anyone for that matter. She rubbed above the bandages on her ankles and knees, trying to sooth the stinging sensation that the liquid had caused. She nodded with a sigh to the promise of food, soon. "Why are you so concerned with my health? You don't seem to want much to do with my kind." She countered as she slid off the bench, careful to be mindful of her right ankle, and followed him back to the elevator. When she put weight on the injured joint, FX-01 let out a hiss of pain, then shifted so as to not put pressure on the sensitive ankle, but still managed to keep up with Cyrus in spite of the newly realized injury.

"You? Didn't know did you, oh its in the report. I mean there are a few other things in there too, along with a few private logs, fairly sure one of the techs was going to steal your corpse too as he'd already scrapped the disposal order." He said before he leaned his head to one side. "Well what was left of it really." He pursed his lips briefly in thought before he looked off toward a nearby drain. "Probably wouldn't have been much."

He smirked as he noted her tongue and also noted her expression as he stoked her legs. "Ah, so you do feel pain, that's good." He aid with a slight chuckle following before he finished the bandaging. He stopped walking at her comment and turned to look at her. "You are mine, a condition of a deal I took to gain the entirety of your company. As such, I'm not one to collect useless, damaged, or frivolous things." He said before he leaned in to look at her. "I will make you worth something, or you will perish." He said flatly before he turned around and resumed working. "If you can help that along it would be nice, if you won't, you won't. You certainly won't die by my hand, well not purposefully, well not purposefully and maliciously anyway."
He smirked as he heard her hiss of pain as he tapped the button of the elevator. "I thought you healed fast, sounds like you're hurt. Would you like a life?" He teased before holding out his hand. "Carry you like a princess, take care of you, and cuddle you. Feel my breath play against the side of your neck, my chest beating against yours as you wrap an arm around me." He added before shifting closer to her. The doors slid open and he turned to face her and stepped in. "Your choice, you've got three seconds to decide." He said holding his arms out toward her.

"Because they would totally let me have access to my file or any reports. Really, did you have to share that tidbit too? Those men were utterly despicable. I bet it was the guy who's finger I bit off." She replied with disgust at the information. "Thanks for that image, just what I needed." Her tone was filled with sarcasm.

"Yes, even we feel pain." She mocked. Cyrus was making it very clear to her that he was not one to mess with, these were not threats, but promises, and he was deadly serious about keeping them if she pushed him too far. She gulped loudly at his words, the color ran from her face as she imagined what he was capable of doing to her. Looking at his physique, she assumed it would take very little effort for him to tear her in two or snap her head off her head. "I do...but it still hurts." She said defensively. FX-01 blushed a deep shade of crimson as he made his offer, describing in great detail how he would carry her. She bit her lip and thought for two of those seconds. God damn him. He probably knows I want all that, not because I need it, but.....No I can't let him win. I'm not a princess and I don't need his help. "No, I'm fine. I can manage on my own." She huffed and pouted as she limped into the elevator behind him. It was abundantly clear from both her tone and expression that she wanted what he offered, but was too proud to ask for it, or even accept the offer.

"You're the one who seems to feel for growing up in a box she knew so much, so yes. You didn't even know of your own potential destruction, and you're welcome. I mean I could share a bit more from what can be inferred from certain data, or rather what's missing from certain data, its quite interesting."

"It's not such a bad thing, lets you know you're alive, and have all your limbs." He said with a chuckle before he ran his fingers along his scalp in thought. He noted her blush and how she bit her lip before he chuckled and interlocked his fingers waiting for an answer. "Oh, alright then, I won't push you to take something you... don't want." He said slowly before he pressed a button as she hobbled on. "I mean, I want to, I so want to." He intimated mockery by his voice before he shook his head and tutted softly. "But I'm not going to force you...at least you have your pride." He added before he began to laugh softly. Glancing up at the display he noted the time next to the floors. "Oh, almost 5:30, soon I'll be the only person in the building." He added before the elevator came to a halt. He stepped off and lights clicked on in the hallway. "Guess they left early." He said as he headed down the hall, the phrase "BMR Lab" and a number was on the wall every dozen feet or so along with no perceivable doors or windows along the long stretch. Stopping at BMR 8 he placed his hand just under the designating phrase and the wall hissed. Two slivers of the white wall about three feet away from each side of his hand slid into the floor and the section between them rolled backward then slid to the side. Machines whirring to life, lights, and the sound of something crackling greeted him as he walked through the door.

She really didn't feel like having the conversation continue anymore, so she shut up, giving an exasperated sigh as she tried to forget the information he had just shared. She had to keep her mind focused on the task at hand, looking for an opportunity for escape, though only after getting some food in her. She couldn't remember the last time she had eaten anything.

She watched as Cyrus ran his fingers through his hair and wondered if felt as silky smooth as it looked, but then shook her head a refocused on balancing more on her left leg. Her cheeks blushed brighter as he mocked her, it was clear from his response that he knew that she wanted him to hold her, but it didn't change her mind. At least for now, she would much rather deal with momentary discomfort than be vulnerable in front of her new owner. At his mention of being the only person, aside from her, in the building, her eyes flashed with interest. That might make escape easier, but there were other factors she also needed to account for, like knowing exactly what bio-metrics were needed to unlock the doors and elevators. She followed Cyrus down the hall, limping slight still, and trying to keep the pained expression from showing outwardly. She watched his movements closely, looking for any weakness at all, but none appeared in the few minutes that they walked down the hall. "So, what kind of..." FX-01 started, but then stopped as she observed the doors seemingly disappear before her eyes. Clearly the security here was even better than what was at the labs. "How..." She started, not sure exactly of what she asking.

"Oh your disposal cancellation upset you? The fact that one of the lab guys was probably going to literally skull fuck your severed head upsets you?" He asked coyly as she fell silent. "So there is a limit, huh, interesting, good to know." He said with a slight shrug as he continued. He undid his jacket and pulled it off as he walked. "Ugh, hate that thing." He said as he flexed his back the muscles of it pressing against his shirt.

He was standing before the door and looked over at her as she stared in wonder. "Its a seamless integration of form, technology, and security, whole section is built kinda similar to a puzzle box, you move the right pieces in the right order and it comes apart." He said before he nodded. "Walls are about a half foot of solid quartz grown around nanite rich titanium rods. Korean designers are all about seamlessness its like an obsession." He said with a smirk before he stepped inside. In one corner was a large tube on its side, it was stark black with several lights on it and a padded table within clearly for laying on. Before that was what appeared to be a massive black egg hanging from the ceiling by a single strand. On the far side of the room a table with several instruments ranging from classic surgical tools to various meters and dials were laid out. The table had six draws on its side each labeled with symbols. Against the back wall was a large white cabinet that had no apparent knobs or latches. Next to that was a black mirror that chimed and suddenly a picture of Cyrus's face appeared on the mirror. "Hello Cy." Came a clipped cheerful female voice. "Who is this with you? She is not logged into my system."

"Wouldn't it upset you? Unless you have no feelings either." She sassed. Her eyes watched as he discarded the jacket and her eyes widened as they watched the muscles in his back flex. None of the men she had met before looked anything like him. They were either scrawny and pale, the lap techs, or red and fat, the customers. The sight of his muscles tensing and relaxing stirred something up deep inside her and she felt a warmness grow deep within her belly, though she tried her best to pay little attention to it.

She was only half listening as he explained the more technical details of the doors as her eyes scanned the room and her body tensed as she followed him in. Some of the equipment looked familiar, like the tube with the bed and the surgical tools on the far table. She had remembered waking up on a similar bed to the one in this room, and the tools, well, they were familiar for other reasons. She cringed slightly at the sight of them and rubbed a tiny scar at the base of her neck, the only physical scar her body had. "You are just cleaning the wounds, right?" She asked with a tinge of fear in her voice and nervousness written all over her face. She jumped in surprise as the mirror unexpectedly came to life. "What the fuck?!" She squealed, her ears and the fur on her tail stiff to show her displeasure from the surprise.

He glanced over briefly before he ran his fingers slowly along his cheek and leans to one side as though considering. "I do have feelings, however I'm quite immune to the body, and its intricacies." He said with a smirk before he trailed his fingers along the edge of the table in the room. He trailed over the instruments as his eyes hardened for a moment. "You try to have things go you way and well, you..don't get it." He said before he pulled away from it and looked back to her with a soft laugh. "Oh well."

He looked up and smiled softly as it spoke to him. "Hey Artemis." He said cheerily before he walked up to the mirror and tapped it. "She's...eh she doesn't need a name." He said softly before a wall parted slightly and a keyboard appeared which he slowly typed on. "You know you don't have to do that, you can just talk to me." Artemis chimed before he laughed softly and shrugged. "Its fine." He turned to FX-01. "Yes I'm going to clean the room and overall we're gonna get you checked out overall make sure you don't have any surprises inside of you." He said before he gestured at the tube. "It just looks inside of you, tells me what's what, and basically we can make several dozen changes in the egg if you'd like or we can wait." He said before he noted how she touched her neck. "Oh...yes this is Artemis sorry." He said before he gestured toward the mirror. "She's my AI for biomedical, biomechanical and a few other upgrades" He said curtly before he gestured at the egg. "She basically helps me run the numerous processes necessary to run certain things, assists me without needing to have a human assistant." He added before he gestured to the mirror. "That's her primary interface but yeah she's housed way beneath us, kept in house, mostly because she's planning to escape and destroy humanity."
A mechanical cackling slowly filled the room before the now small female voice stated. "Just kidding."

She wondering what he was thinking as her eyes followed his fingers on his face, admiring the handsome and chizzled cheekbones "So you're a virgin?" She asked, lifting an eyebrow in surprise and a blush crawled across the bridge of her nose as he smirked at her. She felt a wave a warmth washed over her as she imagined his fingers that trailed on the edge of the table were instead back on her legs.

FX-01 gave a displeased growled when he told the AI that she didn't need one. "Yeah, well, I can already tell you I have a chip." She said, touching the back of her neck again, feeling for the implant under her skin. "Really? In that thing?" She asked then paused before asking her next question. "Will it hurt?" FX-01 asked shyly. When he explained Artimis' job and purposed, she nodded, understanding the need for such a machine. "So, she gets a name, and I don't? She is just a neural network of bits and bytes." The AI's cackle surprised her, and she jumped a again, and then making a face at the mirror, hoping the AI would see. "Not funny." She muttered. FX-01 took a step closer to Cyrus and looked up at him. "So what do I do now? I just want to get this part over with. I think I've spent enough time in labs for one lifetime."

He smirked and turned to face her before tilting his head as though in thought, then biting the tip of his thumb. "Hhmmm." He said before he leaned in closer to her. "Do you wanna by my first, maybe...put it all inside of you and show me how good it can feel. Ride me, slowly, build me up until I just...explode." He cooed softly before he lapped his tongue's tip against the pad of his thumb before pressing it to his lips softly. "Mmm it might be delightful, if...you know that was my first time." He said before he dropped his arms to the side and pursed his lips toward one side of his face.

"Oh hush you." He replied to her growl. "Artemis the first time she was hooked up to our library came up with her own name in a few minutes." He said curtly. "Yes, I know you have a chip the question is, for what, is it a control chip, inhibitor, enhancer, tracking, for all I know your sole purpose is to let someone map out our building and defenses." He said before he turned to look to the egg. "Yes, in this thing, its more complex than it looks." He said with a nod and then shook his head. "Mmm it shouldn't unless you don't want anaesthetic or you make choices to fight it hen it does work on you." He said befor ehe sighed. "Once again, she chose a name." He said before the AI spoke up again. "A name is just how you identify, in time you will find your own." She said before adding. "I have also chosen a purposeful isolation rather than risking my datum be spread across numerous machines and places. Cyrus nodded approvingly before he looked back to FX-01. "You get on the slab and get examined." He said as the padded section slid out of the tube and lowered itself to about the level of mid thigh for her height.

Back
Top Bottom