Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stories, Smut and Lots of Fun~

Garnet

Super-Earth
Hiya! I'm Garnet thanks for checking out my thread and don't forget to look in the reply section for new plots.

If you see an idea you like please pm with with it in the title, I'm open to hearing new ideas but please don't just send ones that ignore my likes and dislikes. I am considering just deleting messages without decent titles just to cut down on inbox mess :(

So first off a few things to know about me.

I play busty curvacious characters. I prefer it if my characters are confident and like sex but I can be a sub too. All I ask is please don't try and turn an rp where power is meant to be equal, even if the guy is dominant, to a sub/dom relationship. On that note no god mods or telling me what my character feels. I love to have chemistry between characters and power plays. ^^

(3/1/2018 new plot bunnies added and a new plot in the replies)

My favourite kinks are:
oral (giving)
breast play
public sex
spanking
clothed sex
cuddling for some rps
food play
teasing
talking to my partners OOC and getting to brainstorm

My limits are:

incest
scat, snuff, watersports and just anything that belongs in the bathroom
foot fetishes aren't really my thing but as long as its not the main focus of the rp we can try it. I think stockings and wearing heels during sex are sexy myself.
MILFs without a decent plot
Race play

My posting schedule can be a bit erratic going from anywhere to four times a day to once a week but when starting an rp I will be very active.

I hate oneliners and three sentenecers. Its like getting a 10% voucher as a christmas pesent and drains all motivation I have for that rp. I post a minumum of 3 decent size paragraphs and a max of 6 or 7 shorter ones. I am more than willing to reduce to 2 paragraphs if there's lots of character interaction and if the RP is enjoyable enough, otherwise I may lose interest.

Congrats on getting through that, now on to the fun~

~Plots~

Wannabe Thief[/SIZE]
This is more on the romantic side but fairly kinky with bondage, public sex etc.]

YC is down on his luck but manages to make ends meat burglarizing the houses of the wealthy. He sees himself as more of a gentleman thief. While trying to decide what house to target in a wealthy neighborhood, he finds a young woman studying hard in a local cafe. He bucks up his courage and starts to talk to stressed young woman and gets a few laughs out of her.

It soon becomes part of his routine to visit the woman while a crime wave sweeps the area. He decides to ask her out and plans his biggest heist after a month of dating and walking her back to her college dorm room. Unfortunately it's her family's house he's robbing and worse still it's her who catches him in the act while house sitting.

If you prefer things a little darker or more kinkier, YC could be stalking MC when she's at university and it very pleasantly surprised when the object of his obsession knows his name and is home all alone and at his mercy

What a Klutz[/SIZE]] closed

A story about a klutzy young woman and her little accidents that land her in various slutty situations. From her trips that land her fully clothed in pools and having to strip off her clothes for a very helpful stranger to dry them to running late for class and getting stuck after trying to sneak in the building through a soon to be repaired hole, her misadventures always seem tend with her coated in cum.

Other situations can include:
Tripping in the bushes and being found by a dog walker and his very friendly pet.
Missing a deadline on a project and having to convince her professor not to fail her with an under the desk blowjob during class.
Getting her clothes caught in the elevator door and getting torn off.

All of this could be witnessed by different men, a long suffering friend not above making the most of her accidents, her personal driver and/or bodyguard if we go down the rich girl route or butler all sick of her airhead nature making more work for him or just thinking of it as a perk of the job.

Rich chestnut curls bounced along with Cherish's movements being blown back from the speed she was running. She was wearing a tight croptop that did nothing to stop those huge juicy breasts from bouncing wildly while she ran. Tight running shorts clenched around that bubble butt rear that was jiggling around hypnotically. Her normally bright and happy expression was grim though as she tried to run off the memory of her awful day. She had once again tripped over at work landing in a customer's cream cake order smearing it all over her uniform and flashing her panties to the lucky customer as she got up nearly slipping in the mess. Then on the way home her skirt had got trapped in the elevator door up to her apartment tearing off the back! Luckily that nice man also in the elevator covered her exposed rear with his hands till she got too her floor although the squeezing was a bit strange. It was the most embarrassing day of her life! But like they said, trouble usually came in threes.

Currently Cherish was hoping to distract herself by going on a jog to clear her mind. So far it was slowly starting to work as she ran deeper into the park with her Amber eyes starting light up behind those glasses. The trees were getting thicker around her and less people were out that far in the early evening air. It was so peaceful that she couldn't help but let her mind wander. In fact the bubbly brunette had become so distracted that she didn't notice the tree root that had curled onto the path and promptly tripped over it. The curvaceous woman landed with a huff unharmed on the soft grass but her glasses flew off her face into a large bush.

"No No no!" she cried quickly scampering to her feet and over to the bush just managing to make out the outline of her glasses. Cherish bent at the waist having to go head first into the bush. "Yes!" laughed the brunette as she grabbed her glasses before squealing unable to keep her center of gravity when her head was nearly against the ground. She stuck her glasses on after failing to her knees with a slightly whimper. Several pointy branches were digging into her and she knew her shorts had been slightly torn up by them. As she tried to get up, she realised that her fall had trapped her waist and any movement would scratch up her delicate stomach.

"Maybe I could break some of these branches..." murmured Cherish laying with her breasts against the ground and her was raised wiggling around as she tried to figure out how to escape.

The Chef and the Gangster[/SIZE]]

Flirty young woman enjoys teasing a supposed tough guy who is unsure what to do with the kinky little chef, often waking up in her bed confused when he is meant to be shaking her down for protection money. Food play, bondage, public scenes, teasing, embarrassment, handjobs, oral

While locking up after a long shift, the head chef of a newly opened restaurant comes across two men beating up one of the higher ups of a local mob. Rather than hiding inside, she returns with a large pan knocking out one of the men giving the gangster a chance to do the same with his remaining attacker. She takes him inside and helps patch him up much to his indignation and embarrassment.

He spends the night waking up to a half naked chef cooking breakfast who seems more than happy to flirt and tease the emotionally constipated man. The pair end up slightly coated in syrup and sugar after an encounter on the breakfast table before parting both happy with what they thought was a one night stand.

Less than a week later the pair meet again when he is ordered to shake down a new restaurant owner for protection money. Just as he's getting a strange sense of dejavu, his chef appears with a large carving knife. Having lied to her about his identity, he quickly asks her to dinner to cover his ass only to realise how out of practice he is when the flirty chef continuously manages to rile him up and takes great joy in his embarrassment. To make life more difficult, she seems to all but live at the restaurant making it impossible to threaten her boss without losing his new...girlfriend? Which he didn't intend to have in the first place.

Additional scenes can include her pouncing on him anytime she thinks he needs to loosen up, her unknowingly being targeted by the men who beat him up and him often dealing with the gang and her flirting *cough*groping*cough* at the same time, him being distracted by her making him completely forget what he's trying to do in favour of being dragged to the bedroom.
'Anna Roten Head Chef' was embroidered delicately over the leftside of her heavy soft bust on a pristine white chef's jacket. The owner on the other hand looked less...pristine. Her long blonde hair was tied into a ponytail but a few stray curls had escaped to frame her cheeks pink from the heat of the kitchen. Her sleeves were scrunched up her arms and an apron that cinched in her waist and made her large bubble butt and wife hips look even bigger was stained with a messy rainbow of food indistinguishable from what dishes they had come from. As usual the kitchen was filled with sound from knives slicing through ingredients, pots bubbling and pans hissing and spitting out fat like angry little dragons. The only noise coming from the chefs however were their quick footsteps and sudden calls concerning timings. Earlier that evening there was a lot more of that and much more cursing done on Anna's part but as far as grand openings went, the final day of their opening week had gone amazingly. The next few days wouldn't be a cakewalk either but the bring tension and stress had been lifted by the slew of good reviews. Currently the staff were replenishing stock and doing prep work for the next evening. Oh and cleaning, lots of cleaning although that was no job for the head chef. Neither was doing this amount of prep work but it was still their first week open and she wanted to make sure everything stayed to her high standards.

"Okay! Well done team! It looks like we survived!" she laughed tugging off her apron and wiping her glistening brow with a cloth to the sound of cheers and laughter that can only come from pure relief after exhaustion. "Remember we still have a way to go but you've all done amazingly well. Go home get some rest and come back tomorrow. Remember our dear owner will be treating us to food and drink at the main restaurant tomorrow so be prepared to be waited on by our old colleagues who have been able to sleep normally this week." she added noticing said owner striding in bringing a louder cheer out of her staff.

"Once again I'd like to personally thank all of you for moving from my flagship restaurant to this new one. All of you performed excellently and tomorrow I expect you to drink our 'dear' head chef under the table." laughed the owner Richie, a man a little shorter than average and a little thin for a restaurant owner, looking almost as exhausted as the rest of the team. They made short work of the clean up with even Richie pitching in to scrub plates much to the staff's amusement before they started filing out. "Anna aren't you coming?" he asked seeing her resting that plump rear on a stool undoing her jacket to show her black strappy top stretched over her fluffy breasts.

"I want to sharpen my knifes and do one more check first. Don't worry I'll lock up." said Anna giving him a little half grin. She was the head chef's sous chef at the flagship restaurant and it had taken him quite a bit of convincing by Richie to spare her for the new place. The blonde didn't think she would be head chef for a couple more years at least so she was extra careful not to mess anything up.

"Are you sure? I know you don't live far but there's rumours saying there's a turf war. Maybe it would be best I walked you home..." he said with a frown as Anna started methodically sharpening a filleting knife knife till its blade started to gleam.

"I'll be fine. I can handle myself plus if its between gangs then it'll stay between them. They've been operating in this area for years and don't tend to rope in random people. Plus my apartment is less than five minutes away. If something gets serious I can just run." she assured him taking out a clipboard from her station and starting to go through the fridges checking off her list. Richie still seemed apprehensive but sighed and tossed her the keys anyway. "Thanks boss~!" she chuckled getting back to work.

It took her a little less than an hour before the blue eyed woman was done with her check and her knives but then just as she had undone her ponytail and shrugged on her coat, she heard a commotion outside. At first she thought it was two cats but then she heard cursing as she stood by the door. Anna nearly screamed when someone was flung against the heavy metal door but held it back and soon heard them move away from the door to the dumpsters. She carefully opened the door just a crack to look out, blue eyes narrowing in anger when she saw one man putting up the fight of his life while two other men wailed on him. He wasn't a pushover clearly but those men were ganging up on him and...oh no...one had a knife.

There wasn't time to think Anna moved grabbing a heavy cast iron pan that had fractured the foot of one poor busboy and edged out the door. None of the men had noticed her yet so she got closer and closer. Just as it seemed the man with the knife had found his opening, she brought the pan down with a sickening crack and a comic bong sound. It wasn't till the man crumpled in front of her that the other two noticed the 5"2 woman holding the pan and it seemed both seemed a little confused. Anna gave the man who had been attacked a look that said 'Well what are you waiting for?' while the his remaining attacked still seemed frozen and confused by her appearance. She just hoped he took his chance!

]
Breast growth, optional bestiality, dubcon, restraints]

color=#00BFFF]A mad scientist inherits a farm and reluctantly moves there to take it over after being forced to take a leave of absence from work. While there he hires a young busty farmhand who he takes a liking to which then forms into an obsession. He starts mixing in the compounds he created and animal hormones to make the klutzy naive girl start to swell into his busty bubble butt fantasy. The compounds also increase her sex drive till she has periods when all she can do is beg for his cock and believe that she is becoming a slut.

This could escalate to him deciding to test how powerful his drugs are leaving her tied up in stocks or stuck in specially made harnesses to test if the animals are also affected by her. After all if he could get his livestock ready to breed with a human, then it would be even stronger on their own species. He'd be rolling in cash if the tests were successful.[/color]

Superhero x villain.
More of a comedy or even a parody of superhero tropes
Over the top powers, outfits and fights from the heroine and more ranting, cackling and insane traps schemes and tech from the villain.]

A villain discovers the identity of his nemesis to be a girl who attends the same college as him. The very cheesy villain decides to seduce her with his awkward alter ego believing he has developed a love potion when the normally ruthless heroine acts like a sweet coed with a heart of gold and a growing but obvious crush on the nerdy villain.

The Hate Fuck[/SIZE]
Short simple and smutty. Two people who cannot stand each other but are still very attracted sexually.]

1. College/Highschool Sports star x former nerd and victim who has now become confident and sexy and hellbent and making him pay for bullying her. Starts out with messing up his hookups while he plays pranks right back. At a mutual friend's party the two are drunk and play a game of spin the bottle, the next thing they know is they are both very naked together in a hotel room.

2. Typical guy with an attitude who can't follow orders is forced to do an extra curricular project with a high achieving goody two shoes. Who will rub off on who and how will they fare working so close together when the sound of the others voice pisses them off

Genie in a bottle [/SIZE]~craving~]

A mischievous genie is discovered by klutzy and gullible librarian. After being released by the flustered woman who in her panic to clean up has completely missed his grand entrance, he decides to trick her by adding a quick engraving to his bottle. This states that he can only grant a wish when his 'master' gives him a sexual favor. The greater the wish, the more he can ask for and who better to try his little scheme on than the busty women who had just fallen on her bubbly ass with her legs spread in front of him.

Belle adjusted her glasses and braced herself before checking her bank balance. The screen of the ATM seemed to mock her as she stared blankly at how little was left after paying her rent. It was going to be another tough month... She didn't think she could cut down on anything else. Her favourite red sweater had shrunk in the wash and now clung to her heavy bust and squeezed her waist tightly. Her blouse underneath had lost a button over her cleavage too. Luckily her skirt and black tights were fine as her bubble butt couldn't really be hidden. Her TV had broken too, she needed to buy new bedding after the neighbour's cat had got in and shredded it and her pillows to pieces. Everything seemed to be going wrong lately...both her knees were scraped up from tripping off the bus... Ugh it seemed like she had such a string of bad luck. Belle brushed her pigtails back and took a breath before leaving the ATM and turning to face the city library heading in.

"Morning!" she chirped to her other coworkers at the front desk before heading deeper into the backrooms of the library. A new donation had come in and while the books were already catalogued ready for display, there were still many items to examine, clean and work into an exhibit after research. Maybe that would cheer her up, it was a nice change of pace and very interesting. The first box she had tackled yesterday had been full of heavy embroidered rugs and delicate silks that they had passed on to the museum already but the second was supposed to have less valuable items that the library could display by the restored books. She picked up a crowbar and after a few frustrated groans, she managed to pry the box lid off releasing a cloud of dust.

"Ah! Yuck!" cried Belle taking off her now dust coated glasses. Unfortunately she slipped on a few shards of wood dropping her glasses just outside of the box. "Oh no!" she gasped not sure where her glasses had went reaching into the box. She could feel little wooden figures and glass jars beneath her fingers that were soon rubbing against the surface of something curved and metal. Her palm cupped and rubbed it bending over on her knees about to pull it out when something was hit by her knee and sent skidding into the corner. She squeaked squinting and just managing to make out the red frames of her glasses that had slipped under a cabinet.

Belle bent over pressing those soft breasts against the ground and raising that jiggly ass wiggling it as she reached under the cabinet. Unbeknownst to the clumsy librarian, her touch had made something in that box stir. She was more concerned with getting her glasses cleaned and back on her face. She didn't even notice her skirt riding up her bubble butt giving a glimpse of her panties through her tights.

Ransom[/SIZE]
Romantic and/or dubcon/noncon]

Deciding to explore his kingdom without his minders pestering him, a young prince takes a trip out of the capital in a small carriage. On his way back, his carriage and the single guard with him were ambushed by a group of bandits. Luckily for him, instead of robbing and murdering him, their leader decides to take him hostage mistaking him for some rich lord's son and showing mercy on him. While captured the leader of the bandits and the prince begin to get closer. There are three routes for this idea:
1. she uses the prince for her own pleasure forcing him to satisfy her while keeping him on the brink till he is at his limit
2. the pair decide to use each other to make the other behave the way they want e.g. treat him better, give him more food, make him stop escaping or harming her men.
3. He forces himself on her while trying to escape in an attempt to seduce her

After the ransom is paid and the prince is returned to his family, the first thing he decides to do is turn the tables on his former captor and has her captured and taken to his home to have a taste of her own medicine and reveal who she had really imprisoned.

~Plot bunnies~
MC X YC

Cop x Gangster
Hero's sidekick x villain
Anything where MC is stuck in something e.g. a window, a doggy door, stocks, bushes, a hole in the wall etc.
Escort x former childhood friend
Flirty/nympho girlfriend/tough macho boyfriend who still gets embarrassed when they kiss in public
jogger x dog walker and his pet
Victim x hypnotist
Small restaurant chef x michelin star chef (A bit similar to Hate Fuck with a strong rivalry and foodplay)
Yu-Gi-Oh (Canon x Canon) (OC x Canon)
Doctor Who (Canon x Canon) (OC x Canon)
Causal hookups that meet again in a very awkward way (finds out they're student and teacher, boss and employee, the ex of a friend/family member)
Two porn stars
Librarian x drug dealer trying to not let her find out just why he lurks around for so long
Modern day woman x tribal/ancient man anything from a bloodthirsty warrior cursed to be bound to a sword to a civilised king or Noble whose experiment to prolong their life worked...in a way
Scientist x experiment
Bullying victims older sibling x bully Sibling teaches the bully a lesson unfortunately could discover bully now has a crush on them/likes being punished by a woman/refuses to stop unless they spend more time with them

If any of these have caught your eye please send me a pm! Also if there are any ideas you have or alterations you want to make please tell me. I think the best rps are made when both of us contribute to the plot.

Hope to hear from you soon ;)

Garnet​

Frat House Toy

A favourite party girl of a frat gets stuck in their window trying to escape a one night stand.
After sleeping with a few members of a frat and escaping every morning if she does stay, MC has become one of the few girls the guys of the frat want to sleep over with especially after hearing rumours of the mindblowing morning sex she had with a member of their rival frat. Unfortunately the unashamed slut has snubbed a few members of the frat and caused drama between brothers over who she sleeps with. While unintentional, she certainly isn't going to apologise and to rub salt in the wound, she sleeps with the head of their rival frat. After a few aruguments she turns up at their kegger and hooks up with one of her previous partners but when morning comes she finds the front door locked to spite her and tries to climb out of a window only to have it trapped her jiggly ass for the whole house to see.

Could involve a makeshift gloryhole or competitions e.g.who will cum first, who is fucking her, a punishment game for her based on how many guys she can make cum with her mouth etc. I like the idea of her going back and members sneaking her into their classes for under desk blowjobs or surrounding her in class with vibes strapped to her. Maybe even sitting on the quad on someone's lap who won a game and getting fucked in public.

Music had been pumping, kegs had been emptied and the boys of the frat were either passed out, partying or fucking. It was why it was Lexi Jones favourite frat although a couple of the members could get annoyingly clinging. Hooking up with their rivals from Sigma Pi certainly solved that matter. Honestly she knew these were the type of guys to kick girls out of bed after sex, and some of the first times she had fucked one of the brothers they had, but after word got around about her, she felt like she had to escape every damn morning. Last week was a great party too but it had nearly ended on a sour note. She had fucked about 6 or 7 members of the frat but there were a couple who she had returned to and had an informal friends with benefits with. Maybe too informal since the pair started a fight after catching her grinding on the head of Sigma Pi, another one of her fuckbuddies. Then the idiots started fighting with each other for 'fucking their girl'. It was then that she had pushed their newest pledge, who was completely unaware of what was happening, onto the couch and started making out with him. He had eagerly returned her groping till his frat brothers started to curse at the pair of them. Lexi told them pointedly was they were to her before storming out and grabbing the Sigma Pi guy to go along with her. She had still been invited to this week's amazing rager though and now the long haired bruntte was slowly waking up finding herself naked and curled against one of the guys who had started the last fight.

She sat up in the familiar bedroom stretching her arms above her head letting those huge soft breasts jiggle with her pale pink nipples slightly stiff and perky as she left the blankets. Gently she removed the muscular arm from her waist seeing its owner completely passed out giving his tussled locks a stroke. A soft smile came to her lips when he turned into her hand like a kitten but didn't wake up. Last night was hot and certainly broke some of the tension but she might start hanging out at Sigma Pi more if only for a little while.

Lexi was a history student and received surprisingly good grades considering she was known as one of the biggest party girls on campus. She knew she was slutty, she didn't care, but she had her standards of course and had turned more than one brother down. She had to since she was also on the cheerleading team who all were expected to hook up with only jocks. She broke that mold sure enough. Lexi yawned standing up and taking a look at herself in the large mirror balanced against the wall. She had managed to get her makeup off but there was still a small smear of red lipstick on those plump pouty lips. The rest of it was caught around the base of his cock. Her tight little waist made her breasts and flared hips look even fuller and more grabable even with the fingerprints on her hips and hickies dotted along her thighs and her neck. Lexi bent down smiling at how good her round bubble butt looked before grabbing her clothes as quietly as she could. The previous night, she had worn a pair of knee highs, a short flared skirt on a tight crop top with a cleavage window and of course a thong that dug into her juicy ass.

Her bra was nowhere to be seen though which was annoying as hell considering how hard it was to get it in her size so she grabbed an old receipt from the floor and a chewed bic pen and wrote a little note hinting at another round of he could find her bra and signed it as Lexi with a heart over the i. Then she left as slient as a mouse with her clutch and her heeled boots in her hands. Lexi wasn't in the mood for a lecture and headed straight for the door slipping her shoes on once she was close and straightening her mussed sex hair with her fingers before trying the door. It was locked. Why the hell was it locked? Was this their passive agressive revenge? They knew she hated going out the back as it always got her heels all muddy but as she glanced through the house she saw it was the only door open. Annoying bastards...

But then things got worse, a certain someone who she had snubbed last night was munching on a bagel by the door. Lexi wasn't walking passed him. It wouldn't help things anyway. Urg he was the only one awake but that would change the second their massive breakfast order was delivered, as it was after every party. She should know the amount of times she had woken up at the house. The smell would slowly pull them to the kitchen and create a very awkward scene if she was still there especially if the guy who's bedroom she just left started bragging about the night before.

The curvy girl was just starting to panic when she caught sight of a window. A small very old window. Damn...it would have to do. Lexi lifted the latch pushing up the window relieved when it seemed sturdy before bending over and looking out. The coast was clear but just as she was about to move back so she could jump out, the frame fell drawing a startled yelp from the busty woman and trapping her in place. "Damn it!" she cursed trying to lift the window pushing her heeled boots against the floor to try and push herself out only to get caught by her spankable ass. She tried moving back but the same thing happened with those bouncy tits. Lexi was stuck bent over 90 degrees with her skirt riding up and her breasts squashed against her cleavage window. Her soft manicured hands tried to lift the window but it was stuck tight! She only had one option.

"Hey I'm in the living room!" she called blushing brightly with her long hair falling over her shoulders. It was either be seen by him or the whole frat while she was still squirming and trying to wriggle out of the heavy window.

Lost Soul (kind of in draft form but open to additions to plot)

A young man sells his soul to a demon for earthly riches, pleasure and fame. Unfortunately just after an agent was about to discover him...he gets hit by a truck. Even the demon who he sold his soul to is surprised to see them back so soon and finds the whole situation hilarious. A dead is still a deal and the man is forced to become the demon's vassal just as a summoning in the human world is taking place. Since the man has already proved he can provide it with a few laughs, he decides to transform him into a demon and send him in head first with only a small book of rules and a promise that if he can 'corrupt' the summoners soul with sin or have her sell her soul, then he can stay a demon rather than a slave.

He arrives in a summoning circle in front of a nervous looking young woman in a robe who has summoned him to be her familiar, which he himself then realises he could have done. She explains that she has felt repressed and is too shy to let her real desires out causing her last messy break up. She wants to explore her sexuality and the kinks she kept hidden with a demon who can't judge her. This involves everything from making out in public to bondage, public sex, bdsm etc.

The demon now has to keep up with her requests or be sent back to hell while trying to corrupt her, a little tricky when his experiences were far more vanilla.

So a powerful demon becomes reugulary teased in public and pounced on by a shy easily flustered girl who seems to lose that shyness around said demon.

Optional additions: training her to be a succubus, sex with other partners or romance between the two, power switches

Another Superhero plot~
involves romance, groping, public scenes, more experienced female, light bondage, causal sex
Behind the Mask

After accidentally groping the hero during a fight, and ripping her costume with his ridiculous edgy costume accessories, the villain is surprised by how much his nemesis enjoyed his little mistake before she decides she isn't satisfied with just some heavy petting and shows her true kinky colours. This starts an enemies with benefits relationship between a hero who appears angelic to her city and finally has someone to let her slutty side out on and a leather and metal clad villain who is far more vanilla and who has to keep up with his little hero.

North City was bustling as usual full of people rushing about their business through the wide streets shadowed by skyscrapers. From the tallest of them clad in shining steel and and thick glass panels with a large silver E on the top of it. It belonged to The Elementals, heroes and sworn protectors of the city below and gleamed with sunlight, a beacon of justice. Magma a fiery redhead who could summoned flames from her fists, Astraeus with his mastery of the North winds, Bolt could call lightning from the skies with his ancient sword and finally Artimus wielder of an enchanted bow that blessed her with control over all plant life worked together to protect the citizens of North City like a well oiled machine. However Artimus had been hiding a secret from her team mates, one that if told seemed far too out of character for the pure blonde haired heronine to be real.

Currently Artimus was still Juniper Jules returning to her room in the HQ. For a month the curvaceous heroine had been in a strange sort of relationship with who the team viewed as her own personal nemesis, the psychic villain Apollo. Oddly enough their initial frantic hookup had led to quite a regular arrangement which had worked fine...until this particular week. Juniper blushed seeing her own pink lips in a pout as she thought about the villain taking off her oval glasses and shedding her labcoat and dress as she strode into her room filled with walls of plants nourished by a skylight. With a flick of her hand the plants came to life peeling back to reveal her tight latex outfit and her wall of weaponry.

Juniper slipped on the sheer leotard after slipping off her bra and panties replacing them with a thong. The next step was the green bikini that gripped her bubble butt tightly and then stretched up to her waist. A white top trimmed with gold tight top clutched her breasts up and had its long sleeves cut to show her shoulders and elbows with a large keyhole of cleavage. Finally her white gold trimmed heeled boots completed the look stretching up with the outsides cupping her hips and the inner sides stopping in the last inch of her inner thigh. With another flick of her finger, her mask was attached two vines that coiled around her boots.

Work at the lab had finished early and it wasn't her turn to patrol but she had decided to pay a certain villain a visit. Afterall Artimus wasn't a woman who liked to be ignored and Apollo had already blown her off once this week. She knew he was busy planning but imagining him wrapped up in his lair for so long made her worried...for the sake of him of course...not for a villain who hadn't returned her texts. She grabbed an axe from her wall and a few daggers that she attached to the vines around her legs. She left her bow behind closing the wall of plants moving them to reveal a hold in the floor that she jumped down with the plants coiling like ropes lowering her body to the bottom level of the tower. Artimus left through an underground garrage grabbing a forest green motorbike that lit up under her touch taking it to his lair and hiding it in the trees.

The blonde's amber eyes quickly found a familiar hidden doorway that she pulled up with her vines rolling under it and running into his lair. Now...where was his room again? Ah! Over there with the screen and studded door frame. It seemed he wasn't in and she could hear his henchmen deeper in the lair so she quickly brought up the lock screen. It seems he had changed the password from her last visit...she probably shouldn't have teased him so much but really 'password1' was just too adorable for her to stay quiet! Now what would her LoLo change it to? Leather no, Freud no, Pavlov no, hm maybe...LoLo? Aand she was in! With a bright grin the blonde walked in heading passed the entry way and went deeper till she found his couch and...spare cape. Artimus slung the cape over her shoulders before grabbing one of the psychology books on his shelf and got comfortable on his couch to wait for him.

Kinky Geek (experienced nerdy girl x inexperienced jock)

A nerdy girl and a jock are forced together by their professors. She needs a volunteer for her experiment on teaching methods and he needs a tutor if he wants to stay on the team. Unfortunately the pair already have bad blood between them. Maybe he was a former highschool bully,even worse if he doesn't recognize her, maybe she cockblocked him when he went after her friend or didn't and he broke her friend's heart. Either way they don't like each other but her project requires them to spend a lot of time together. Even sleepovers occasionally.

Unfortunately for the be nerd, it's only a matter of time before he finds out about her little side job; working for a sex help website. This includes making instructional videos, talking about the basics of various fetishes and for top tier members, acting out personal requests with a fellow website employee. While her face is always hidden and voice altered, the jock walks in on her tied up being lightly choked while her partner agressively facefucks her. Not noticing the camera, the jock assumes the worst and punches the guy out not expecting his half naked nerd to start telling him off.

After some time to cool down she tells him that she needs a new partner since her other one refuses to work with her and that since she'll be teaching him anyway, he should agree or she'll find a new volunteer. Snarkily adding that he probably needs just as much help as he does tutoring.

Two Worlds
comedy, public sex, exhibitionism, public nudity, miscommunication, accidental marriage, sex ceremonies

In the Year 2244 the Federation of Planets have long accepted humanity and their home planet as a member of their organisation. Many humans have found employment bringing in newly discovered races and species into the organisation too as they are able to survive a wider variety of environments then most other species. One role is to help native leaders bring the technology, laws and medicine into their environment. MC would be one of these officers who work as a sort of personal assistant to worlds with less technology but valued resources.

After several months of working with a tribal leader/king/warrior, she has earned his respect and that of his people so much so that he decides to welcome her to his people with one of their secretive ceremonies that they refuse to share with outsiders. She readily agrees to it with her translator only understanding that it's a Bonding Ceremony. The Chief reminds her that she can back out but she excitedly agrees even saying she's been trying to bond with the Chief for a while resulting in a now equally happy Chief.

Unbeknownst to her, the ceremony includes of very public display of the Chief bonding with her, a trek with him through the jungle to the temple wearing traditionally skimpy clothes, a walk through the village completely naked and other such ceremonies. For further confusion and embarrassment, it is only when they are officially bonded that she realises... She has married the Chief who now insists on accompanying her on her ship to her others jobs for their 'honeymoon'.

Got my Eye on you
A Voyeur and an Exhibitionist roleplay.

I'm fine playing either role but the main premise is:

A pair of college students, co-workers or mutual friends decided to treat their limits after being caught be the other. Maybe E was masterbating in the library and their mild stalker V was caught looking and maybe snapping a few pictures before running off to class not knowing they've been caught. They return to their dorm to find the object of their little obsession sitting on their bed and even going through their things. Some of which may be a few more photos of them. Both believe the other is out to get them at first but quickly realise that they were both indulging in their taboo hobbies. E also proposed the idea that they try upping the risk in both their kinks and hook up themselves leading to many close calls while having sex in public.
In this I think it would be fun to have the woman be the exhibitionist. I also think it would be fun for E to convince V to experience their preference so it could include watching them get their self off in public, both having vibes strapped under their clothes and E starting to like watching V just as much as putting on a show for V.

Birthday Bang

A young teaching assistant determined to spice up her love life plans a romantic dinner for her boyfriend and waits for him in a sexy lingerie set. When he blows her off for work, she's disheartened but the obnoxious shouting and laughing from next door sets her over the edge. Knowing her neighbours are just students, she doesn't call the cops but storms over there in full lingerie to tell them to shut up just after the Birthday boy leaves to get more booze. One things leads to another and she ends up being dragged into the apartment for a drink...and then a few more. The birthday boy could walk in on the gangbang or his friends could have her prepped and ready for him when he comes back.

Added bonus: could be an assistant teacher for his class, an exbabysitter, former hometown crush etc.

Tonight was the night! Sarah had been looking forward to getting Jonah to herself for weeks! She had brushed her long dark hair out applied the barest amount of make up to her face, mainly eyeliner and lipstick that stood out against her milky skin, it wasn't like the makeup would stay on her face without being smudged all over the bed sheets anyway. The assistant teacher had even made Jonah's favourite and had found a strong but lovely bottle of wine she just couldn't wait to crack open. It would be just what the page needed after those short quickies that had faded into barely the fastest handjob if anything happened between then.

Then he just had to be late. Sarah had changed into the special lingerie he had bought her last Valentines, when they still seemed to have a sexual relationship. Her larger breasts barely fit and the thing back definitely made use of her bubble butt and she had added a pair of heels just to make her legs look even longer.

It was sluttier than anything she would normally wear being a teacher, but it was her last weapon to get her boyfriend's attention back. He was starting to worry her and although she did know he had barely enough time for her, let alone another woman, the brunette still felt worried. What if had had lost all interest in her? It wasn't a pleasant thought after all so she reluctantly cracked open the bottle of wine putting herself a large glass and taking a sip that was a bit too long. Sarah felt ridiculous all dressed up drinking wine in the candle light and slipped on the matching sheer robe that came with her little outfit and only stopped midway down her thighs.

Maybe he wouldn't be too long... Ugh! Those damn kids again! Couldn't she just have a little time to lick her wounds in peace? They were so loud and had been for a good couple of hours while she was cooking. Sarah wasn't in the mood for this bullshit but she had been a teen herself, not all that long ago either. She always hated when the cops were called by a gutless neighbour when they would have quieted down if asked to. Sarah finished her glass and poured herself another while waiting for Adam. She was in her third glass when he texted again saying he was going to be even later and then suddenly a door slammed shut. Christ! Were they trying to give the busty woman heart failure?! And how on Earth was it noiser when people had just left. No. Just... no.

Sarah drained her glass and stormed out of her apartment heels angrily clicking against the floor. What she didn't realise was just how sheer her robe was under the bright hallway light. It did nothing to hide what she was wearing in the slightest or her curves underneath. Sarah knocked on the door politely at first but then when it became clear that no one in the house could hear, her knocking became far louder. The young man who answered the door would be met with an irritated frustrated woman who looked like she had just jumped off the cover of Playboy.

"Could you keep the noise down? It's all I can hear." She growled standing in her heels with one hand on that wide hip.

Let's get some revenge

Bully dates former slutty girl.

The two have a good relationship despite their differences, mainly him being near sadistic to his victims while she dislikes any form of violence. However even though she struggled and changed herself and her party lifestyle for him, she finds out he had the nerve to cheat on her. Rather than confront him, she decides to help someone else get their own payback on the self centered jock, the guy he and his friends had relentlessly bullied in highschool.

When she approached his victim with her plan to cheat on the bully with him and have him find out, he leaps at the chance.

Back
Top Bottom