Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha/Beta/Omega m// search

Presto

Planetoid
Hi! Welcome!

Here I go again, ready to try my hand at some role playing since my life has calmed down. You can call me Presto! I’m twenty-four and have been role playing for a long time.
- Replies should be two-ish paragraphs minimum. I like plot and I like smut but I need DETAIL
- I only role play over private messages and threads on this website
- Come with what you want! Just don’t disregard what I want, thanks!
- Prefer my character to be on the receiving end.

I will put emphasis on plot/smut ratio. I love both. If you are looking for plot heavy, then I am more than happy to plot with you! Just let me know up front which kind of storytelling you prefer.

Obviously, this is a m// search with my main craving being a/b/o dynamics. Bring me everything you’ve got on this! I love all these mental/instinctual dynamics that can push people in the strangest directions.
The only things I will absolutely not do are:
- Gore/Death/Disfiguration of characters/Watersports.
Everything else is fair game.

With these dynamics comes fun little society nuances that can be tampered with. Caste systems? Hierarchy's that look down on weaker classes? Challenging stereotypes? I'm all for delving deeper into these things.

Parings
Werewolf Alpha/Pup(new pack member)
Best friends
Brother/Brother (twins?)
Coach/Athlete
Hunter/Demon variety
Master/Slave
Wizard/Newly Presented Apprentice
Classmates
Royalty
Elves/Faeries..etc

Fandoms are tricky. If you'd like to do a particular fandom, please bring it to my attention. I know way too many to be listed.

Back
Top Bottom