Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Reverse Harem and Gangbang (FxMMM) Roleplays

I'm looking for some one-on-one reverse harem and gangbang roleplays - one woman, many men, with the main difference being who has the power. I have plot ideas below but am open to similar suggestions. Note that they all involve you playing multiple characters, so please be willing and able to handle that. To be clear, we'll put the same amount of effort into the roleplay - you'll just be playing multiple characters while I play one.

GUIDELINES

-Since these are harem and gangbang roleplays, I want to clarify that I'm not interested in a series of one-on-one scenes. You'll play multiple men, often at the same time, so please be able to handle that. (I'll never ask you to write more than me or put in more effort, though.)
-I usually write about 2-4 paragraphs per post (third-person, past-tense) and expect the same from you. More is of course okay if we both want to write more.
-Please don't send me a one-liner first message. At the very least, tell me what prompt(s) you're interested in, what kinds of characters you might want to play, and what your limits and kinks are.
-My f-list is here. We don't have to include all of my favorites in the roleplay, though.

REVERSE HAREM PLOTS (The woman has control over the men in these prompts)

Current Craving: Sex Ed Class

At an all boy's school, busty Miss Anderson's sex ed class is very hands-on. Nudity is required, creative questions are encouraged, and everyone gets a turn with teacher. By the end of the semester, she'll have a harem of highly-talented students who know exactly how to please her and any woman.

Current Craving: Celebrity Harem
Somehow, a woman (a celebrity herself, or something else) has power over a variety of male celebrities, and is able to use them sexually whenever she wants. I have a lot of celebrities I’d like to play against and will hear your suggestions.

Current Craving: International Harem
A wealthy businesswoman has a harem of beautiful men she's 'collected' on her worldly travels. She takes care of their every need, housing them in a beautiful Manhattan penthouse apartment and taking them on her travels, provided they satisfy her needs in return.

The Queen's Harem
A queen who rules over an expansionist kingdom has a harem of the most attractive young men from around the region. They compete with each other for her affection, knowing that getting in her favor means enjoying prestige and power. This could be in really any time period/setting: ancient times, medieval, medieval fantasy, modern, space opera, etc.

Mythological Harem
In a world where mythical creatures (centaurs, mermaids, elves, etc) exist but are mistreated, a wealthy woman has an estate where she keeps some lucky creatures safe from harm. Her estate takes care of their every need, so long as they take care of her needs in return.

GANGBANG PLOTS (The men have control over the woman in these prompts)

Extra Credit

A girl about to fail a class asks her teacher if there's any way she can earn extra credit. He has his way with her, but doesn't stop there - he pimps her out to all the other teachers, too. (A lot of the men should be hot, but no need to make them all perfect looking. Some older guys, bigger guys, different races, etc would be super hot. A gangbang scene would be a huge plus, too.)

Family
For one reason or another (A bet? Blackmail? Punishment?), my character agrees to be her father or brother's slave for one night - and after getting used by him sexually, gets pimped out to his friends, her classmates, other family members, Craigslist creeps, and anyone else who wants a hot young piece of ass.

High School Slut
In a dank bathroom stall in the basement of a high school, a slutty cheerleader is taking all comers: jocks, nerds, pervy teachers, her friend's creepy older brother, the fat football coach, even the principal. (Could be consensual, or ideally it's a non-con situation where someone has blackmailed her and/or tied her up.)

Soccer Mom
After they win the big game, a MILF treats her soccer star son and all of his friends to a celebratory night they'll never forget. (Note: I get asked to do this one more than any other, so if you're going to request this one, please confirm you're willing to play several boys at once.)

Fraternity
A college freshman is gangbanged by her boyfriend's attractive fraternity. (Boyfriend could be in on it, or it could be more of a cheating/cuckolding scene.)

Stripper
A bachelor party hires a stripper, who does a lot more for them than just put on a show. (Maybe things go further than she wants and it's more of a dub-con or non-con scene? Or maybe she's in control the whole time and is enticing the men to go further than they thought they would.)

BONUS POINTS

I will never say no to anyone interested in doing MMF (male-male-female, including sexual interaction between the men) - and in fact, you'll move to the front of the line if you're willing to work this kink into the roleplay - BUT it's not mandatory, so don't let that stop you. I won't bring it up if you don't. The guys could be bisexual, or there could be orientation play involved. We can create a new prompt around MMF, or just insert it into any of the other prompts here. Brother and father both using my character? Sex ed students explore a little anal? Let's make it happen - but again, only if we're both down for it.

Last edited:
RE: NSFW Smut & Gif Prompts (MxF)

Old OP (this is just for storage, I'm not currently looking for any of these):

Hi everyone - I'm looking for some fun smut roleplays, heavy on the smut and light on the plot. Let's get to it!

Guidelines
-This will be through PMs.
-I write 2-3 paragraphs and expect the same from you.
-Please don't message me with requests that aren't related to the below plots.
-I really don't respond well to one-line introductions. So when you message me, please tell me which plot(s) you're interested in, and what kinks you enjoy. Better yet, send me an intro so we can jump right into it.

Current Craving
A high school senior is a big bitch. She's mean to other students, disrespectful to teachers, and even makes her own friends walk on eggshells to stay on her good side. Worst of all, she's a complete tease - she'll flirt her way into your heart and then leave you with blue balls. One day, the principal (or a teacher) decides it's time to teach her a lesson. He brings her to the courtyard of the school and starts fucking her in public, for all to see. Kids start cheering him on, calling her names, masturbating to the show, and getting in on the action. Different guys - students, teachers, even the janitors - start having their way with her, reducing her to a cum-covered, humiliated mess.

Gif Prompts (* = favorites)
If you like a gif but not the title I gave it, that's fine too! Just tell me what your idea for it is.
*Dad wanted to be my first
*Come take care of mommy
*What's it like being the only girl in a house full of boys? Well...
*Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me.
*I lost my virginity to the captain of the football team
He's so good at making me cum
I don't care who sees us
Save water; shower with someone
Taking Daddy and Uncle Steve
Mom teaches the kids how to fuck
My brother's such a perv...
Taking care of daddy.
Workout inspiration
C'mon sis, it's not sex if it's just the tip...
Quiet, or our spouses will hear!
No prompt in mind for this one yet.
Pegging
When he said yes to a threesome, this wasn't what he had in mind. (2)
Who's mommy's good boy?
Fraternity slut
I love when Dad's a little rough with me
This'll teach you to come into my office without permission
Don't worry, mom doesn't have to know
Two guys sharing a bitch
The Swingers
The Bachelor Party

Prompts
If you have any ideas to combine some of the prompts, or an idea that's extremely similar to one or more of these, that's fine too!
  1. Pokemon: A female trainer gets too close to her arcanine. (Might consider other pokemon, send me your faves.)
  2. A young woman wins a contest to go on a date with her favorite male celebrity crush. (I have a list of guy celebrities you could choose from. And no, I'm not willing to reverse the roles and play a female celebrity to your self-insert.)
  3. Facing a mountain of debt, a desperate father starts pimping out his own daughter.
  4. A soccer mom rewards the team for winning the championship game.
  5. A group of sex-deprived workers hire an "intern" to keep them satisfied (we can decide the gender roles together)
  6. A sex-deprived housewife seduces her teenage poolboy.
  7. Mom teaches her son about the birds and the bees, and it gets very hands-on.
  8. A daughter walks in on her dad changing or in the shower, and finds out he's seriously packing.
  9. A frat/sorority party turns into a wild, drunken orgy.
  10. A mother and father bring their teenage son into their lovemaking. (You play father and son - bonus points if there's a little bi action!)
  11. A busty MILF seduces her son's friend.
  12. A man goes to the doctor for a prostate exam - but he wasn't expecting a woman doctor.
  13. A man/woman of importance (president? CEO? Member of Congress?) starts a tryst with one of his/her interns.
  14. A group of girls hire a stripper for a bachelorette party - but he does much more than just strip for them.
  15. High school gloryhole - Who's blowing who? A freshman blowing a senior? A student blowing a teacher? A teacher blowing a student? Rapid-fire scenes would be great here.
  16. Daughter finds incriminating photos/information about dad, and uses it to turn him into her sex slave.
  17. A brother and sister are left home alone, with a full liquor cabinet.
  18. Dad's college friend comes to visit, and the daughter of the family catches his eye. (Maybe dad joins in later?)
  19. A woman teacher forces a male student to perform humiliating acts to keep from failing her class.
  20. His girlfriend only wants one thing on her birthday - to fuck him with the biggest strap-on she can find.
  21. A professional massage turns into much more. (We can decide which gender is the masseur/masseuse and which is the client.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom