Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(HALTED FOR NOW) "Give me an adventure, Please" | Various plots inside

Sharub

Just a Mooh!
Hello, come on in!
Welcome to Sharub's tent, please make yourself at home, and do not worry, stranger, there's nothing that could harm you...unless you misbehave...

Tell me, what led you here? The quest for anexotic adventure, maybe? ...or a tale that chimes and echoes from past eras? Images of strange creatures and forgotten, forbidden myths being challenged by warriors in shiny armors? Or brutes wearing beasts's hides waving their mace around?
Oris just lust that sent you here, mh?
Maybe you seek to become a strong warrior, having its way with afraid maidens? Or you wish to become a beast yourself... hiding in the darkness, licking your lips as the unaware victim comes too close for her to escape? ...a rich businessman that thinks he can have everything with the snap of a finger? ...perfect! PERFECT! This is the place for you, stranger!

... Here is what this one have to offer, please, take a look![/quote]

FAVOURITES and VIBES

Hello again! Let's talk about kings and themes, shall we? From my end, i essentially like everything, with very few limits which will be discussed here and there before any story or moment/scene we happen to be paired with.

Big YES and cravings are story-driven tales, Interspecies, detailed worlds and everything in between. Let's say i like a good read and to make my and your dreams come true.

Freshest craving: "Dual Survivors"

A world where many different species lives, some in harmony, some at war with eachother. In this world, our Characters comes from two warring nations, making war in a primarily oceanic biome. By luck or misfortune, our chars shot down their aircrafts and fall on the island. Stranded and alone on that savage land, they would have to put their differences aside in order to survive, seeing that they are just living beings forgotten by their nations... or would they just keep hating eachother like good soldiers, hunting the other for good?

KINKS : Long story. Interspecies (crave MC being human with YC being another furry creature (preferably canines). Focus on emotions and their background and the way our characters interact with the hostile island and themselves. Anything can happen, as long as it makes sense. (love at first sight, hate at first sight, disrespect, disgust in the other's specie etc)

Short stories & Appetizers

A mythic era filled with magic and tales is where this story is set; where oceans sorrounds a peaceful island led by a Goddess-Queen of legendary beauty and power, granting fertility to womens and the land, allowing abundance of servitude and food. Having heard of this, a member of a non-human tribe without living females decides to travel and meet the Goddess and ask for a miracle. A miracle of fertility. A miracle of life. Allowing the tribe to not die, making the glory of the Devine Queen a touchable truth.

-Divine powers
-Anthros
-Magic
-Rituals
-Lactation
-Impregnation

After the institute's victory in the Commonwealth and the success of Phase 3, allowing the Institute to have absolute power over the land and an endless resource of energy, all the section's leaders are excited about a revoluctionary and almost godly aim: to create life from what once was not living nor human. They somewhat managed to make synths to have proper sexual functions and, with the help of the Bioscience department, a few test synths have shown the ability to replicate ejaculate and sperm. Now, for the sake of science and human's advancement, a serie of test have to be made. If only there was a female scientist willing to test them...

-Laboratory environment
-Intelligent partner/s
-First time, unexperienced

*Synopsis*
Distant future. Humans are at peace. The planet is led by green technologies, the air is no longer poisonous and forests are in their primordial boundaries. Animal species are no longer endangered and it is centuries that not a name is erased and forgotten into the "exctint" folder.
The Human Empire, led by an amorous Empress with a devine aura, lives happily, without worries of war, famine, dread or desperation.

Humans have evolved too: Taboos of every kind have fallen and sex is no longer a private affair, seen with disgust if moved in public. Public sex would be of course permissible, from out on your front yard, at the public park, at the beach, or anywhere else . Upscale restaurants and fancy corporate meetings would have complimentary "fluffers" who give you head under the table while you eat or discuss things. it wouldn't be uncommon that the office break room has a few beds in it with hookers on stand by for a nice relaxing lunch hour. Sex ed at school is MUCH more hands on, where students learn at first by watching live demonstrations done by teachers, and then practice themselves with other students or with teachers themselves. People are to wear as little clothes as they'd like out in public, either going completely nude or wear very risque or revealing clothing.
Human bodies evolved as well!
Females begin to lactate at the age of their first blood, and will continue until menopause comes.

This is a big BIG plan, if interested, contact me so that the whoooooole .txt file can be shared with plenty of further points and explainations!

Kinks:

-Lactation
-Public
-Taboos
-Incest
-Slice of life

MC (human) have been saved and adopted by a tribe, but despite years passed and MC proved to be a worthy component, she is barred from Most of rituals and community life. One day she will ask the Chief how to obtain full acceptance, even if she suspects that being a young woman, the chief could ask to prove her fertility and ability ot give new warriors ot the tribe.

-MxF
-Story driven
-Breeding, non-con/rape, forced,

A young white woman (MC) working for a nature TV channel falls in the hands of a tribe and soon discovers their fertility rituals; wether she agrees or not. Will they keep her in their tribe or barter her freedom for something else?

- Rape/forced
- Raceplay
- Language barrier

Long Stories, Adventures and tales-lenght

In a primitive yet civilized city, life goes on happy and content. One day, a band of brutes neanderthal like savages storms the city. One of the brutes (YC) spots one of the city womens (and decides to sate his dreams and create a new tribe with that creature that seems so delicate yet ripe and ready for life.

- Abduction
- Rape/forced
- Building romance (?)
- Pregnancy
- Survival

(Sci-fi)
Set in a sci-fi future, an human female (MC) manages to escape from her past life. Having rent a room in a backwater planet she finds a new life starting. Sadly, humans are not regarded much respect on that planet, forcing her to either sell her body as whore or face economic struggle. Will her landlord allow a filthy human to freely enjoy shelter?

- SciFi setting (Cyberpunk, distant future, distant planets/galaxies
- Aliens & SpeciePlay
- Various kinks can be applied at will later on

There was a time where humans were not the dominant specie on Earth... there was a time beyond that, where humans were neither the most evolved kind. They lived in groups, moving around the land following instinct, dieing of cold if they couldn't catch enough preys, feeding on few berries if unlucky...
While other living beings settled in small tribes, worn better protection if needed, handled better weapons to protect themselves and have better chances to feed their tribe.

Just an idea that sparkled in my mind a few minutes ago, i still don't know what happens: humans are enslaved? Are hunted? Are killed without mercy? ...but one of them... a female...
Show dominance? Have pity? Mercy? Hate? Enslave and train her?

Those are just a few ideas, but i really REALLY like everything, as long as there are dominating males and... well... my F-list is just down there Wink

For any idea, suggestion or else, just PM me

Please check my F-List -> F-list - Warning

Note
I require a partner that will:
- Do not Abandon or ignore the RP; if ever, warn me before you go "Missed in action"
- I am not english native, i know i make errors, but please... show a minimum of literacy and don't make me feel like i'm RPing with a kindergarden kiddo...

Last edited:
Bumping due to little update and the addition of "THE GRAND QUEST" !

I hope someone might find that interesting :3

Back
Top Bottom