Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance, bad ends, rampant nerdery, and everything in between.

dmm4kes

Planetoid
Hi. =)

As a request thread, this thing really isn't fleshed out, but I'm going to keep it as a repository for my request threads while I build out the rest. In the meanwhile, please have a look through my ad-hoc ideas, and let me know if you're interested in writing. I've been roleplaying for well over a decade and truly enjoy a variety of things. With luck, this sampling of cravings will give you an idea of who I am and what I enjoy as a writer.

I prefer PM, email, or IM play.

F-List

Her True Colors
I'm looking for someone interested in a fairly smut driven story. That's not to say there's no backbone or reason behind the writing; simply that I'd like for us to focus our development in the realm of all kinds of kinkiness and fun. I'm looking for a realistic female character with a desire to explore emotional connections contrasted against basic, primitive desires. Speicifcally, I'm looking for my character to share his wife.

Let's start with a happily married couple. They've had their ups and downs. They have a solid foundation and truly love one another. Otherwise, maybe they would've moved on by now. Maybe they're even thinking about it. A dead bedroom, waning mutual interests, and the threat of thirties are all starting to chip away at the couple. Put another way, their relationship needs a spark.

I want to give it to them in the form of a MMF encounter. I have plenty of ideas for how this might work. Having been married for most of their twenties, there have been plenty of opportunities for extramarital attractions and tension to develop. A work-spouse, a friend, maybe even a relative... there are plenty of ways to put this couple in a situation where the tension finally gives way to tentative exploration.

What comes out on the other side? I'd like for the encounter to be a catalyst for the marriage to be reinvigorated; a way for the couple to learn things about one another that their stalled communications could never reveal. With the right partner, I could just as easily go for an idyllic and smutty twist where they more or less maintain this threeway, with both men essentially treating the wife as their beloved little fucktoy or breeding partner. Plenty of opportunities for all kinds of kinks.

I'm not looking for a cuckold.
I'm not looking for a one-dimensional spit roast.

My ideal partner is willing to float a photo for her character, as a vivid visual is definitely a big part of this one for me.

Interested? PM me. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for reading.

Twist of Fate
Not looking for anything outside of the realm of 'ordinary'; although I'll concede this is a sort of fantasy. The premise is simple: I'm looking for a work-wife/work-bff; the sort of professional counterpart that my character can have a pre-defined bond with. They could just as easily be colleagues as one could be suborinate to the other. The real takeaway is that, as an element of the background, I'd like for them to be close from the getgo.

How close? Not quite inappropriate, but maybe they've flirted with disaster; been far enough along to realize there's something there. One -- or both -- happens to be in a shitty marriage, and, with work being the way that it is, they've just bonded. Put another really simple way: There's lots of sexual tension.

And then the barrier's just lifted. Maybe the shitty marriage falls apart. Maybe one party decides to leave. Regardless of how we get there, the idea is that my character suddenly and abruptly finds himself noncommitted. Maybe his wife leaves him. Maybe he discovers her affair and moves on.

Regardless, the couple had a fantastic all-inclusive tropical getaway booked and paid for, and now he's going by himself. Who comes to mind? Your character, of course. Sure, the invitation is abrupt and sudden, but it feels like destiny.

So they go, have a blast, and fall in love.

Yeah, it's not my typical story, but I've been chasing this for years. If you're even remotely interested, reach out. We'll talk about it. :)

Jyn Erso's Bad End
Staying true to the film, Jyn and Cassian successfully broadcast the stolen Death Star plans to the rebel fleet supporting them from outside Scarif's orbit. Unlike the film, however, the pair didn't perish along with all their other comrades. Rather than dying to the empire's decision to exercise a nuclear option on the compromised facility, they are captured. Ideally, this is where our story would start.

Jyn Erso awakens to a terrible ringing in her head while the sleek ship hull around her jostles with the turbulence of an atmospheric entry. This shuffle quickly reveals to her that her wrists are bound overhead, latched together and bound securely to a beam on the unforgiving steel wall behind her. It's impossible to know how long she's been unconscious, but her arms and wrists are suddenly throbbing as gravity's pull begins emphasizing her weight once again. Then she spots movement and grows still.

Two male figures are situated across from her. One, his back turned to her, addressing the other: Tall, broad-shouldered, and short-haired, he's crouched over the other; who is crumpled and bound to the wall in much the same way as she. Given a few moments for the haze to clear, it becomes obvious that this second figure is, in fact, Cassian.

"What are you doing?" Jyn asks with a surprising air of calm.

Not startled in the least, the figure with his back to her only goes on about his business. Moments later, he stands and turns, setting a piercing grey-eyed stare upon her. The guy's not dressed as an Imperial; maybe by design? Some clandestine agent of the empire brought in to clean up after the huge shitstorm the Rebelion unleashed? Or maybe a bounty hunter? He has the chiseled jaw and hardened, leather-skinned features of someone who has seen plenty of time in the field. Despite the obvious wear, he's not a day over 40. His smile is surprisingly cordial, and his tone is matter-of-fact. "I'm dropping your friend off."

Jyn, still visibly dazed, struggles with an increasingly high pitched ringing in her ears. She was wounded when ferried away from Scarif, and no one has tended to those wounds in the days since. A lack of food or water -- save from that provided by a small IV -- has her operating in an obvious lull, but after a few seconds, she goes on. "What about me?"

The man's features harden, but for the brifest faltering moment there's a tiny crack in his otherwise steeled resolve. "You're going somewhere else," he states, and then he turns to give a couple finger presses to a touch panel on the wall. It's not obvious what he's done until, as he turns around again, grogginess returns in full force. A small IV, tucked into the young rebel's wrist, pumps another dose of heavy sedative into her veins. She stirs and murmurs, but sleep takes her over.

So the idea here is pretty straightforward. While Cassian is on his way to be tortured and interrogated, Jyn is about to be delivered into a different fate. There are two options:

Bad End - This is very straightforward. Given the personal nature of Galen Erso and his daughter's betrayal, Emperor Palpatine and his agents want nothing more than to delight in the knowledge that this proud and capable young woman is reduced to absolutely nothing. She'll be ferried around by this bounty hunter as a perpetual servant (and payment for his taxi services), and from time to time he'll drop her off for punishments. I like the idea that she might develop a sort of subservient relationship with him. Her life outside his ship will suck, but their time together might actually be kind of nice; provided she behaves.

Said punishments are not overtly violent; but rather meant to inflict as much psychological torment as possible. Things like:

• Being delivered to a room full of former Rebellion-held prisoners full of anger towards the rebellion.
  • Dressed up and thrown into the middle of a lavish, drug-fueled dinner party for the Empire's elite; touted as the whore of the rebellion.
  • Provided to the highest performing Empire commandos as a reward for exceptionally decisive blows against the rebellion.
  • Regularly bred and taunted with the inevitable fact that her offspring will be trained as Empire agents.

Slightly Better End - Jyn is talented and capable, and the emperor sees her defiance as a challenge he'll happily accept. Discreetly, she is delivered to a clandestine agent of the empire, an expert at breaking defiant prisoners and turning them to a favorable outlook. Much more obvious D/s relationship here; with the end result more a Stockholm Syndrome that sees Jyn become one of the Empire's deadliest operatives.

RE: Jyn Erso's Bad End

Fleshed this idea out substantially. Send a PM if you're interested!

Added Her True Colors - an MMF scene I'd really like to find the right partner for.

Back
Top Bottom