Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lickerish Mind [private for me and SithLordOfSnark]

"Is that so?" Jacob grinned teasingly as he picked up his drink and took a long sip from it before staring her down. "How about I just get you drunk so you can't resist?" He teased as he gestured for the waiter to approach and she could order something for herself.

She did order one of the fancy sounding drinks in the menu, it being too good of an opportunity to miss it, her being able to drink and eat such things without a need to pay for them. She loved such opportunities, always enjoying luxurious stuff that she made some of her male friends buy for her.
"Well... that is also some kind of a plan.. but I would rather be bought some stuff from here and then we could go on a date and find ourselves in a room.. together", she said, deciding to change her game a little since the other seemed to love being blunt.

"Well, that idea works for me too." Jacob told her with a smile as he brushed a hand through his hair and glanced at her. "Can I take you to dinner after this auction is over?" He asked with a smile.

"Okay then, sounds like a good plan. Auction, dinner and room", she answered the male playfully, trying to play cheeky although she was a bit embarrassed with it all.. and finding the man more and more attractive.

"Agreed then." Jacob smiled as he glanced her over silently before picking up his drink and sipping from it, glancing around as he waited for the bidding to end so they could get on with going to dinner.

The bidding soon started, Ashley being extra happy when some of the clothes she liked were purchased for her. It made her all smiles as she was holding the bags, some people looking at them as they entered a restaurant. Sitting down she looked around and then back at Jacob.
"Are you sure it's alright? Without my wallet.. you would be the one paying..", she reminded the man, her pretty eyes focused solely on him.. although she was very impressed with the place he chose.

Back
Top Bottom